4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

The Vehicle Wishlist and Speculation Topic

Mach1bud

What vehicles would you like to be added to GTA Online?  

1,085 members have voted

1. 1. What vehicles would you like to be added to GTA Online?

2. 2. Lets get specific. What exactly do you want to added?

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mach1bud

• Commander S

• Z_E_B_R_A_3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Vehicle Wishlist and Speculation Topic Hey guys, this thread will be dedicated to the discussion of future vehicles to be added into GTA Online. Feel free to post pictures of vehicles th

..and I want a push bar on my Dukes.. come on R*

For the Lowriders Pt 3 update. Shoots flames from the back at 88mph and can only be painted in metal finishes.

I'm pretty confident we'll get some. But the backlash is the incorporated bullsh*t that comes with it (flying/gunned/armored).

By the way, I'm curious about why the 2CV is often wishlisted ? I mean, i have grown alongside my grand father's but all i feel about this car is nostalgia. It's slow, less pretty than a Beetle and you feel like you're going to do a barrel roll when you make a turn because of the high suspension (actually it's quite fun once you get used to). But i do not have the temptation to own it.

• Like 1

Some beautiful cars getting thrown around in here. Indeed, Rockstar should have plenty of automotive backlog to take inspiration from! My own addition for today is... a little less beautiful, compared to DoxerWhite's post on the last page, but they're still strong contenders. Well, maybe not "strong," in the case of the first one, but... Famous! Or infamous. Two Americans and a Japanese. Let's get to it!

Ford Pinto

We don't have very many of these old American compacts. Sure, the Rhapsody is always popular, but why not something that can fly? Or, atleast, require FAA permission.

1975_Ford_Pinto_Runabout_2.8V6%2C_front_

1975_Ford_Pinto_Runabout_2.8V6%2C_rear_r

1974_Ford_Pinto_custom_wagon_%2848472843

Clinton_Fall_Festival_Car_Show_2012_%288

bluesbrothersnazipinto1.4641.jpg

Second-generation Toyota Camry

Is it hipster bait or is it just a classic, entry-level tuner? You decide. This is one of the first cars I remember riding in!

1991_Toyota_Camry_V6_VZV21_front_left_%2

Wikimedia Commons has no other good pictures of this car...

Jeep Wagoneer

The Wagoneer. A long-lived Jeep, from Kaiser to AMC to Chrysler. It saw touch-ups, but nothing could ever change this thing's identity of good ol' boy. I see them all the time!

1963-64_Kaiser_Jeep_Wagoneer_%2820190355

1973_JEEP_WAGONEER%2C_licence_14-YB-85%2

Jeep_Wagoneer%2C_Bj._ca._1968_%282015-08

1976_Jeep_Wagoneer_photo-4.JPG

Ancient_Jeep_Wagoneer_%288364473255%29.j

Jeep_Grand_Wagoneer.jpg

• Like 2

Maibatsu Classic Sanchez - Kawasaki KX500

Performance close to Sanchez, but with a lot more acceleration and a high rev screaming 2 stroke engine.

Mq5ORhe.jpg

Bravado Polaris V8 - Plymouth Roadrunner / Superbird

Performance close to Sabre Custom with a less grip but with more top speed, Aero kit in upgrades to looks like the legend Superbird.

ZyrWCar.jpg

Nagasaki Streetfighter - Yamaha MT-10

Same performance as Akuma with a bigger top speed.

ovTrGGA.jpg

Edited by JR_Death
  • Like 5

I know the rear grille of the early Celica got put into the Savestra but I'd love to see the A20 Celica added ingame. Maybe as a notchback since it's similar to the Savestra as a coupe.

Celica_08.jpg

1975-toyota-celica-st-rear-bumper.jpg

By the way, I'm curious about why the 2CV is often wishlisted ? I mean, i have grown alongside my grand father's but all i feel about this car is nostalgia. It's slow, less pretty than a Beetle and you feel like you're going to do a barrel roll when you make a turn because of the high suspension (actually it's quite fun once you get used to). But i do not have the temptation to own it.

It's somebody's dream car, after all. And it's iconic to those of us outside of France as a very French car, much like a Mustang might seem very American. Maybe closer to a Plymouth Reliant/Dodge Aries, though, ahah.

When you get a bunch of people like those on this thread together, you're bound to start seeing a wide variety of cars and large groups of people who would like (or love) those cars to be in Online, even if in reality they're not something to lust after. It's a game! You can do whatever you want! I know I've bought or driven cars in-game that I wouldn't touch in real life, just to see how they handle Chiliad or maybe introduce me to something I didn't expect. Worked with the Pigalle!

• Like 2
Artful Lonewolf

Maibatsu Classic Sanchez - Kawasaki KX500

Performance close to Sanchez, but with a lot more acceleration and a high rev screaming 2 stroke engine.

Mq5ORhe.jpg

Bravado Polaris V8 - Plymouth Roadrunner / Superbird

Performance close to Sabre Custom with a less grip but with more top speed, Aero kit in upgrades to looks like the legend Superbird.

ZyrWCar.jpg

Nagasaki Streetfighter - Yamaha MT-10

Same performance as Akuma with a bigger top speed.

ovTrGGA.jpg

Literally posted that bike in page before lol, looks evil does that bike.

• Like 1

Jeep Wagoneer

The Wagoneer. A long-lived Jeep, from Kaiser to AMC to Chrysler. It saw touch-ups, but nothing could ever change this thing's identity of good ol' boy. I see them all the time!

1963-64_Kaiser_Jeep_Wagoneer_%2820190355

1973_JEEP_WAGONEER%2C_licence_14-YB-85%2

Jeep_Wagoneer%2C_Bj._ca._1968_%282015-08

1976_Jeep_Wagoneer_photo-4.JPG

Ancient_Jeep_Wagoneer_%288364473255%29.j

Jeep_Grand_Wagoneer.jpg

YES, PLEASE!!! I'd give my left arm and left leg for one of these. Then, I'd be "all right".. (ba-dum-tiss!!)

Edited by Scruffyauto9

I k ow it will probably never happen but since the Comet got an updated version, I'll always hope the Adder does too with a retractable working wing like the T20. Seeing one in Broughy's FiveM racing videos makes me want one so bad. But we have the Nero so it probably isn't going to happen.

• Like 1

I want a weaponized cargobob. Twin, side-facing miniguns, an optional mount for a GL or third minigun on the loading ramp, enhanced armor and lift capabilities, countermeasures, and a magnet instead of a hook for easy pickups. Also, allow passengers to switch positions on the fly.

1280px-%2771_Chrysler_300_%28Orange_Jule

...okay, need to run this by my trusty Charger expert, but does anyone else think that the front of that would make a decent part swap for a GTAO-ified Charger?

8350_f0dedcbe4a_low_res.jpg

• Like 3

It does, rather - particularly compared to the '70 incarnation:

800px-1970_Dodge_Charger_R-T_%2815861517

Trouble is, I've been informed that the ideal Charger would be more like the '68 or '69 - none of the extra faff of the '70:

800px-1968_Dodge_Charger.jpg

800px-1969_Dodge_Charger_%2815323263993%

Ah, well - at least that clears that up... :p Probably going to stick to my previous idea - shoving the grille of the '67 into the 2nd-gen hood:

800px-Mid_60s_Dodge_Charger_%28105699063

• Like 3

I've seen that people want a Declasse Savanna...

I Present a few Options for That Savanna

(Note: All these Options will have 4-Doors & Convertible Roof Options)

1971 Declasse Savanna

i001955.jpg

1963 Declasse Savanna Classic

qgA16mt.jpg

1963 Declasse Savanna Classic Custom

HCC-1963ChevroletImpalaSSconv-F3Qtrs.jpg

With everything said and done, whats the odds of getting pony, vintage, sports classics tommorow?

Not sure - like I said in the Next DLC thread, I'm going with 'more stuff like Doomsday Heist', because I'm guessing it'll be the remainder of the 'originally planned for INAH2' cars.

And also like I said in that thread, I've noticed that the vehicles in the DDH drip-feed tended to come in pairs:

- retro JDM (190z, Savestra)

- concept updates of classic off-roaders (Riata, Kamacho)

- high-end touring car (Pariah, Comet SR)

- four-door electric thing (Neon, Raiden)

- custom US classic, based on a 3D-era vehicle (Hustler, Hermes, Yosemite)

- concept super (SC1, Autarch)

At the very least, if R* isn't going to put out the Lost Slamvan after all these years, they're just being perverse, now... Beyond that, something like the Broadway would be cool - and yeah, some proper muscle cars are still well overdue.

• Like 4

I was originally gonna post these yesterday but i hesitated but like,

idlers_tsukuba_18__dino_dalle_carbonare_

idlers_tsukuba_18__dino_dalle_carbonare_

How tight would it be if we could just...have cars like these. and meet up like this, too

^ I am just wondering how did this Peugeot 306 ended up here XD ... It's like being surrounded by the Axis all over again !

And meet-up like these ... always end up being blowed up by some buzz-killer.

Hum for the wishlist i've got suggestions but with no correlation between them :

1954 Pegaso Z-102 :

cache_17961885.jpg?t=1356793252

Trailers (i don't have anything specific, i just find them interesting) :

ACC.JPG

The 1975 Maserati Khamsin :

maxresdefault.jpg

The 1992 Dodge Stealth (pretty good looking for a 90's car) :

P1070979-940x705.jpg

Edited by DoxerWhite

So I would like to take a moment to remind everyone that when new cars release I set up some basic guidelines for Vehicle Appreciation Topics. It would be greatly appreciated if they were followed. Assuming we are getting new vehicles in the morning. This is the first update this has been applied to.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/902978-vehicle-appreciation-topics-rules-and-guidelines/?do=findComment&comment=1070026436

These things don't all have to be right away, but by the end of the day the topics need to be looking decent for the new car topics. Don't be in here half assing on me.

So I would like to take a moment to remind everyone that when new cars release I set up some basic guidelines for Vehicle Appreciation Topics. It would be greatly appreciated if they were followed. Assuming we are getting new vehicles in the morning. This is the first update this has been applied to.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/902978-vehicle-appreciation-topics-rules-and-guidelines/?do=findComment&comment=1070026436

These things don't all have to be right away, but by the end of the day the topics need to be looking decent for the new car topics. Don't be in here half assing on me.

will we be really getting an update 2morrow?

Is it wrong of me to wish we had the option to choose what tow vehicle we have for our AA trailer? Like.. Give the customization options for the moc and AA trailer, then when you select "AA trailer" you get a new menu "customize trailer" and "customize tow vehicle". Then you can pick the Sadler, half-track, IPC, APC, or the Technical Custom. (Basically, an option for any vehicle that can tow the trailer.) It costs the same price for the vehicle as it would on warstock. I.E., if I want a half-track to pull it, that option will be $1.6mil. APC: $2.3mil. (Or however much it is.) then, after that, you can choose to customize the vehicle with the same options you would find in the MOC/avenger.

Also.. I want a 1960's vintage semi truck, (preferably armored, like the Phantom Custom.)

oh I thought of this immediately after making that last post but i didnt wanna double post BUT: it'd be cool to get one of those older toyota hiaces both with racing based customizations (rollcage, liveries, fenders, intercooler, etc) and race support based options (engine/spare parts inside, spare tires on a roof rack, etc,)

hiace14.1.jpg

• Like 3

We can tick some of the list. There is a lot of Unique everyday Classics in this update, which has this thread written all over it.

• Issi (Mini Cooper orginal)
  • Michelli (Lancia Fulvia)
  • Fagaloa (Volvo Amazon Wagon)
  • Cheburek (VAZ "Lada" 2106)
  • GB200 (Ford RS200)

and of course the heavy hitters Ellie (Ford Mustang "Eleanor") and Jester Classic (Toyota Supra).

Edited by eyman

I expected the Michelli GT to be an Alfa Romeo 2000 GTV but the Lancia Fulvia look will do for now.

I was really hoping it to be a Delta S4 😂I even emailed them the idea, Lampadati Stradale. Although in the same idea I emailed them the Vapid Manx, based on the RS200, so I like to think I contributed a little bit!

Annis ZR-350 (Sports) (Mazda Rx-7)

tQcGPuV.jpg

Karin Kuruma Retro (Sports) (Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX)

srj4R3M.jpg

Annis Soprano (Compacts) (Nissan Figaro)

35018-source.jpg?itok=VyPCVVMg

EyeFind Byte (Compacts) (Google Self-Driving Car) (Note: Not self-driving in the game)

574e02e4dd0895fd548b4641-750-563.jpg

Beta Juliet Cervo (Coupes) (Alfa Romeo 4C)

Alfa-Romeo-4C-1_2581000b.jpg

Grotti Velocita (Super) (F1 Car)

f1-ferrari-sf71h-launch-2018-ferrari-sf7

Annis Pembunuh (Sports Classics) (Darrah from Far Cry 4)

TmtD6vk.jpg

HVY Wild Boar (Military) (AMG Transport Dynamics Warthog from Halo)

JdYARYL.jpg

Albany Remington (Coupes) (Quartz Regalia from Final Fantasy XV)

3266034-regal.jpg

Nagasaki Zoo Caddy (Utility) (Zoo Buggy from Zoo Tycoon)

zoo+tycoon+screen2.jpg

Invetero Thresher (Boats) (Squalo X7 from Just Cause 3)

just-cause-3-squalo-x7-location-3.jpg

Edited by Giantsgiants
  • Like 3