4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

The Vehicle Wishlist and Speculation Topic

Mach1bud

What vehicles would you like to be added to GTA Online?  

1,085 members have voted

1. 1. What vehicles would you like to be added to GTA Online?

2. 2. Lets get specific. What exactly do you want to added?

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mach1bud

• Commander S

• Z_E_B_R_A_3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Vehicle Wishlist and Speculation Topic Hey guys, this thread will be dedicated to the discussion of future vehicles to be added into GTA Online. Feel free to post pictures of vehicles th

..and I want a push bar on my Dukes.. come on R*

For the Lowriders Pt 3 update. Shoots flames from the back at 88mph and can only be painted in metal finishes.

Oh yeah, i forgot to suggest my dreamcopter. Aérospatiale HH-65 Dolphin (used in US as a Coast Guard rescue helicopter) :

hh65-6-2x.jpg

And its millitary variant, the upgradable Panther :

73b6445d7bb241c492c767131ed2c8d0.jpg

Edited by DoxerWhite

Continuing on the previous page's short fanaticism of the Citroën DS with today's addition to the never-ending automotive wishlist, it's all European! And they're all quite small. Only three examples - an MG, a Citroën, and a Renault. Let's get to it.

MG MGB

A car I see a (relative) lot of, even living in the rust belt of the U.S. I assume it's a bit of a "mid-life crisis" item, much like a Porsche or mail-order spouse, but they're still fun to see. So tiny!

1965_MGB_%2815673087086%29.jpg

Renault 4

Originally designed to compete with the 2CV, the 4 might seem more familiar as the car that created the European hatchback. It influenced small car design for all of the second half of the 20th century, and they're still everywhere.

R4_1123.JPG

Citroën Ami 6

Well, DoxerWhite, you beat me to it, but there's no going back now. The Ami 6 is another fantastic and unique small car from Citroën, sporting that quirky, space-age style so prevalent in the era's Citroëns.

Citroen_Ami_-_Flickr_-_exfordy.jpg

Citroen_Ami_6_%2814070723570%29.jpg

Things are getting Citroën crazy in here...

Cazals%2C_Lot_-_France_%288477473576%29.

If R* added the Akula, then they should be able to add an aircraft equivalent of the F-22 Raptor. Make it so that it can stealthly with explosive guns, super accurate rocket and extremely speed.

don't you want it to be indestructible too? It would be a nice feature

Mmm ... Citroën.

Sorry @Willy A. Jeep, when i speak about Citroën i could go for hours :pp.

You can also speak about the Ami 8 (break) and M35 (coupe and prototype for the Ami serie). Both of them failure for Citroën in US that wanted a middle class sedan in their collection. Panhard was owned by them but they didn't took advantage of it.

If R* added the Akula, then they should be able to add an aircraft equivalent of the F-22 Raptor. Make it so that it can stealthly with explosive guns, super accurate rocket and extremely speed.

you're trolling, right?

In other news..

I found an "interesting" mustang while cruising FB.

(Idk if true, just repeating what I saw:) "65 mustang, 427 LSX, Arias hemi heads, 8/71 and 2 144 superchargers with 200 hp shot of nitrous"

https://www.facebook.com/sparesbox/videos/1845000882208358/

you're trolling, right?

In other news..

(Idk if true, just repeating what I saw:) "65 mustang, 427 LSX, Arias hemi heads, 8/71 and 2 144 superchargers with 200 hp shot of nitrous"

Haha that's badass. Looks very similar to a Camaro that was popular years ago, maybe it's even built by the same people.

Twin turbo, supercharged, and nitrous as well.

alh-69-camaro-supercharged-twin.jpg

• Like 1

you're trolling, right?

In other news..

Haha that's badass. Looks very similar to a Camaro that was popular years ago, maybe it's even built by the same people.

Twin turbo, supercharged, and nitrous as well.

alh-69-camaro-supercharged-twin.jpg

could very well be! I see a hell of a lot of similarities!!

• Like 2

Hey here's a dumb concept that would make sense with Benny's. So you buy this doofy thing off of super southern san andreas autos (and like, honestly? it has it's own charm, it's just not the same kind that any of the other mustangs have)

Ford_Mustang_II_2%2B2_04-VU-57_pic4.JPG

Anyways you take that to benny's and pay a buck wild amount of money and it becomes this:

1978-mustang-II-109-.jpg

This game could definitely use another 1930's grand tourer. Maybe another classic Truffade? Or even a Benefactor? Something like these:

Bugatti 57 Atalante

b4OuQDC.jpg

1ZsWFFv.jpg

Delage D8 Aerosport

GkqW1Dv.png

bgCFcl5.png

Alfa Romeo 8C Lungo Berlinetta

njj3Sod.png

TxN3N9i.png

Mercedes-Benz 540K Autobahnkurier

xlURwiW.png

QGjnsDB.png

Honestly I could get behind a top fuel dragster but only if it worked like the "hunter extreme hotrod" from burn out Paradise. Make it pretty slow until you push the go fast button (call it nos or boost or whatever) then it accelerates (not instant speed) to become the fastest land vehicle but is damn near impossible to control at speed. You can't stop unless you crash it or run out of boost. And for the love of all that is holy, no weapons. That way it's only practical use would be races designed for it and there's no real way to abuse it.

Edited by SMC-93

Spotted one of these today, I'd love to see it in a potential tuner update.

aw11aka2006b.JPG

It'd also be nice to get an S2K imo

s2k_2009-1-626x383.jpg

Edited by Dacelo
  • Like 3

I've been secretly desiring a 1972 Alfa Romeo Montreal for GTAO :

Alfa_Romeo_Montreal_01pop.jpg?itok=fTyhw

Also, those sporty Chevrolet Vega seems really nice to fix the disappointing Nightshade :

1971-Chevrolet-Vega-Hatchback141957-1024

And i would've liked the 190z to have some design options cues from the 1970 Opel GT :

OpelGT-3.jpg

Edited by DoxerWhite

Please Rockstar... You have to make an updated version of the Bison called Bison Sport or Bison S to have a similar naming scheme like the Buffalo and Buffalo S... This new Bison should be based on the 2019 RAM 1500 and it should have a colorable interior as well as a nice rumbling HEMI V8 sound!s1pvugrhqwd6de2kcq1o.jpg

I'm still holding out for a Bison Retro or Bison Classic...

89DodgeRam_F34.jpg

Addendum:

And it better have a hood ornament! Hood ornament or riot!

Dodge_Ram_pickup_hood_ornament_sop.jpg

Edited by Willy A. Jeep
  • Like 6

I came across this 2000 GT Veloce the other day and I came to the realization that GTA has no Alfa Romeo based cars, which I found very odd.

39052413520_1b8f533f6d_b.jpg

Alfa Romeo and beautiful cars go hand in hand.

I have also been watching a LOT of Jay Leno's Garage this week, I'm honestly addicted. Not only would it be a dream to have a similar looking Garage in GTA Online (Which happens to be located in California), but I couldn't help but notice most of his cars are Vintage. I'm not going to lie My Roosevelt and Z-Type look a bit out of place sitting there next to cars from the 60s/70s so I personally agree and think more Luxury/Sports Vintage cars are welcomed. When it comes to vintage cars price isn't a factor.

40821572272_90af1441d3_b.jpg

"The Duesenberg Room"

39968964125_2e7987f306_b.jpg

Replica Bugatti Type 57 (Z-Type), Bugatti 49, Bugatti 40

Edited by eyman
  • Like 4

89DodgeRam_F34.jpg

Addendum:

Hood Ornament: Yes

That Specific Dodge truck as Bison Retro: No

I would Prefer This type of Dodge Ram:

1996 Bravado Bison Retro Custom

69945624.jpg

I'm a bit partial to the older Ram, just because one was the first full-size vehicle I drove at, like, six years old. And, aside from nostalgia and sentiment, I'm not too fond of the aggressive "nose" style of the later, more modern Ram.

But, why not both? Let's pull a Baller with this thing.

• Like 2

I'm a bit partial to the older Ram, just because one was the first full-size vehicle I drove at, like, six years old. And, aside from nostalgia and sentiment, I'm not too fond of the aggressive "nose" style of the later, more modern Ram.

But, why not both? Let's pull a Baller with this thing.

I haven't thought about that, thanks for pointing that out Willy A. Jeep

Speaking of Vehicles...

Dominator Classic

wick126.jpg?w=652&h=380

Dominator II

1024px-Ford_Mustang_II_%28Centropolis_La

Dominator Retro Custom99gt_6.jpg

And of course...

Dominator GT

2017-ford-mustang-v6-coupe-angular-front

Edited by CRAZY AL WARD

89DodgeRam_F34.jpg

Addendum:

I had a '78 Dodge pretty much just like this. Bright ass Hemi Orange type color. 318 automatic truck.

Was super slow and gutless but I will say it was quiet as a mouse and ran great.

• Like 3

If we're talking about older dodge trucks.. what about a ramcharger? Guy in my hometown has a gray one with (Ive heard) a 440 big block in it. Thing looks stock, but it will MOVE. I've seen it blow the doors off a couple sports cars before.

If we're talking about older dodge trucks.. what about a ramcharger? Guy in my hometown has a gray one with (Ive heard) a 440 big block in it. Thing looks stock, but it will MOVE. I've seen it blow the doors off a couple sports cars before.

If it is stock then that would be a 1974 Ramcharger, only year that had the optional 440 if I recall correctly.

The Ram in my family is a 1989. Not sure what it's got underneath - Wikipedia seems to suggest it's a 360 cubic inch, and I have no idea about the transmission beyond "automatic" - but it's a piece of pride. Different people who've seen it compliment it for being almost completely original. The hood ornament was broken under the original owner, so it's just screwed into the hood, but otherwise it's pretty spotless. Has hauled more than it's fair share of lawn mowers, dogs, kids, and other cars. Indeed, as far as I know, it's been the pallbearer for at least a Honda CR-V, a Toyota Camry, and a Buick Electra. Outlived them all.

... Guess I'm a little attached to it. plz, r*!

70mustangboss429

Looking at Ram truck pics because this thread lead me to find this

retro-ram-1.jpg

retro-ram-2.jpg

Which reminded me of the GTA IV Rancher, I'd love short-bed, lifted, two door pickups.

• Like 1

If it is stock then that would be a 1974 Ramcharger, only year that had the optional 440 if I recall correctly.

It's an early 80's, I do believe. If you look close, you can tell "some" work has been done, so an engine swap isn't out of the question, but he hasn't done anything crazy like repainted it, or having a blower sticking out of the hood, or.. well, Any of the other "usual" over-the-top mods you see out here in BFE.

The Ram in my family is a 1989. Not sure what it's got underneath - Wikipedia seems to suggest it's a 360 cubic inch, and I have no idea about the transmission beyond "automatic" - but it's a piece of pride. Different people who've seen it compliment it for being almost completely original. The hood ornament was broken under the original owner, so it's just screwed into the hood, but otherwise it's pretty spotless. Has hauled more than it's fair share of lawn mowers, dogs, kids, and other cars. Indeed, as far as I know, it's been the pallbearer for at least a Honda CR-V, a Toyota Camry, and a Buick Electra. Outlived them all.

... Guess I'm a little attached to it. plz, r*!

I'm that way with the '88 Ford F-350 we had over at the farm.. it had the 7.3 diesel in it, (not sure about the trans other than "automatic"). That thing was rusted all to hell, and I doubt it ever saw a car wash in it's life, but there wasn't anything it couldn't do. It would start even when the newer (early 2000's) 7.3 wouldn't. Near the end of it's farm stay, one of the fuel pump solenoids (at least, that's what grandpa figured it was) started to act up, so you had to hold the pedal to the floor for 45 seconds to a minute on startup, but even then I don't recall it ever failing to start. It hauled more wood, hay, straw, and loaded gravity boxes than some of the tractors.. Only had 186,000 miles on the clock 2 years ago when they sold it without my knowledge to a kid up the road.. he turned around and traded it even up two weeks later for an early 00's duramax that was lifted. I wish I knew where that truck was, I'd chase it down and buy it for myself. Hell, I'd trade my Jeep J10 for it.

Edited by Scruffyauto9
Artful Lonewolf

This is my first picture post so bare with me if I get something wrong. The lack of fully faired motorcycles is annoying me, if just one of these got added i'd be over the moon.

Kawasaki H2 - Nagasaki Shinobi UAWlQsC.jpg

Suzuki GSXR 1000 - sh*tzu NRG 1000

KCEmWw9.jpg

Suprised NRG 900 was not ported over from IV

BMW S1000rr - Ubermacht SS

eZ7d6Ej.jpg The game needs more Ubermacht, end of.

Yamaha R1 - Yamaguchi RR1000

AlpuFGw.jpgOne of my favourites of the bunch got the opportunity to ride one in Spain

Ducati V4/Ducati Superleggera - Peggassi Bati 1201

VPerwGR.jpgpAcKGN3.jpg

Honestly, i'm suprised we haven't had a newer style Ducati yet.

Honda CBR 1000 Fireblade - Dinka Stormblade

P7Bd8W3.jpg My other favourite of the bunch lol

Aprilia RSV4 - Principe Rigomortis

78Hz1jw.jpg

One of the nicest looking bikes IMO, the founder Ivano Beggio died 6 days ago too:(

Yamaha MT-10 (FZ-10 for America) - Yamaguchi Gorgon

rT0GoUr.jpg

Another bike I tried out in Spain,I got too scared because of the wind bellowing in my face because of how fast it was lol, wheelies like hell, this defo needs adding :)

KTM SuperDuke - MTK UltraDuchess?

PjE6ulM.jpg

Another bike I tried in Spain, only went up and down a hill in first gear because the owner just got it

Husqvarna Vitpilen - Husky Spear

m3kZGrM.jpg

Husqvarna 701 - Husky Delta

5hnhzuY.jpg

2018 Harley Davidson Fat Bob - Western Ogre

n4wJJPK.jpg

Truimph Bonneville Bobber - Trumper Charlseford

L2cNSLt.jpg

Truimph Bonneville With Sidecart - Trumper Bradford

IFImkZv.jpg We need a bike with a side cart end of lol

Ducati HyperMotard - Principe Pike

DqNvOOP.jpg

MV Agusta F4 - Principe Demon

HMUm5ep.jpg

MV Agusta Brutale Dragster 800 - Principe LeFierre

yrrWGzm.jpgThis bike is literally a work of art on wheels lol

Went a bit off topic as some of these were not fully faired, oh well. I'd be happy if at least one was made. Just want them to have Licence plates as some bikes are missing them in GTA 5, Diabolus Custom is an example :(.

Edited by Artful Lonewolf
  • Like 2

Benefactor Schafter Classic/Retro: Mercedes Benz 190/EVO II https://d39a3h63xew422.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/20154617/Alex-Sobran-EVO-II-1-500x330.jpg

Benefactor Schafter Custom: Mercedes Benz DTM https://i1.wp.com/www.mercedes-seite.de/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/05102301.jpg

Benefactor Schwartzer Classic: Mercedes Benz W126 SEC https://a1.s3.ua/r650/931/931/41/1-o13226l-3-0.jpg

Benefactor Feltzer Custom: Mercedes Benz CLK GTR https://www.autozeitung.de/assets/styles/article_image/public/field/image/mercedes-clk-gtr-4.jpg?itok=_qeeFp9Z

Benefactor Ultraschnell: Mercedes AMG Project One https://www.mercedes-benz.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/09/01-mercedes-benz-fahrzeuge-mercedes-amg-project-one-hypercar-iaa-2017-3400x1440.jpg

Yeah i am a Benefactor Guy in GTA :D

Would like to have more of them :p

• Like 2

Since i love classic cars, id like to see one of them but id like to see Opel more.

Opel Rekord. {Shame we dont have Opel cars in game}

BSZavJih.jpg

Citroen 2CV - Rueril Umbrella

LZJiigUh.jpg

Citroen DS - Rueril Grenouille

GbQ2BRJh.jpg

VW T3 {Transporter} - BF Surfer {sec gen}

wp5XeA8h.png

VW beetle - BF Turtle {or Injection}

YDNjRDqh.jpg

Zastava 101 - Nada Jagodina

Cadillac Eldorado - 1972 - Albany Linden

AVcsb6dh.jpg

Bentley S3 - Enus Crewe

Gq34VMah.jpg

Volvo 122 - Vulcar Beak

vhyRf6dh.jpg

Grotti / Shyster Brioso Classic

RNymFszh.jpg

{I know some names are stupid but, i could not have better names for it!}

Edited by AlbanyEsperanto

A few 70's Gran Tourer since i love these kind of cars.

The 1970 Oldsmobile Toronado GT :

1970ToronadoGT_1200.jpg

The 1972 Alpine A310 :

A310-03.jpeg

The 1971 Monteverdi High Speed 375L :

monteverdi-high-speed-375l-autre-108917.

The 1973 Lamborghini Espada :

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by DoxerWhite