4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

The Vehicle Wishlist and Speculation Topic

Mach1bud

What vehicles would you like to be added to GTA Online?  

1,085 members have voted

1. 1. What vehicles would you like to be added to GTA Online?

2. 2. Lets get specific. What exactly do you want to added?

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mach1bud

• Commander S

• Z_E_B_R_A_3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Vehicle Wishlist and Speculation Topic Hey guys, this thread will be dedicated to the discussion of future vehicles to be added into GTA Online. Feel free to post pictures of vehicles th

..and I want a push bar on my Dukes.. come on R*

For the Lowriders Pt 3 update. Shoots flames from the back at 88mph and can only be painted in metal finishes.

Today I return with some good ol' ground-based transport. Had a stroke of inspiration while thinking of what there's a lack of in Online's updates and decided to look for some trucks and vans! Of course, I know vans aren't exactly the bee's knees - they're big, square, and typically slow - but the Youga Classic experienced a decent following, so I'll share a few of those. Trucks, too! For a game set in America with a rather large rural area, GTA lacks trucks. Though, I will admit, the few I've selected aren't exactly the ones you'll see serving the farm or towing the fishing boat. I've got a Ford, two Daihatsus, a Chevrolet, and two Bedfords for this entry. Some rare and interesting sights.

First-generation Ford F-Series

The venerable origin for Ford's long-running F-series, and while many people prefer the second generation, the first is still my favorite. I smell shop truck liveries.

1949_Ford_Bonus_F100_%2816657458041%29.j

Clinton_Fall_Festival_Car_Show_2012_%288

Ford_F1_Pick-Up_%281948%29.JPG

Daihatsu Midget

The second three-wheeled car I've shared on this thread. The Midget is a classic example of how size really doesn't matter. Perfect for the small streets of southeast Asia. Completely out of place in Los Santos. Hipster bait, or the world's smallest technical? You decide.

Daihatsu_Midget_right_front_view_at_10th

Daihatsu_Midget_right_rear_view_at_10th_

Bedford TJ

Bedford was Vauxhall's commercial, van and truck marque in the mid 20th century, and they produced a lot of platforms that have gone on to be used all over the former British Empire. The TJ is one of those platforms, and you'll find trucks, vans, buses, and all other sorts of utilitarian vehicles based upon it all around the world.

1959_Bedford_TJ.jpg

1959_Bedford_J1_lorry_%28YUY_551%29%2C_2

Bedford_TJ_with_walk-through_van_body_re

Bedford CA

While small, this is, again, one of the many platforms that was produced under the Bedford name for any number of commercial utilizations. Ambulances, ice cream trucks, delivery, and just plain civilian use. Those front sliding doors are pretty neat!

Bedford_van_%283441007127%29.jpg

1970_Bedford_CA_Van_%2815675175546%29.jp

MPV281G-01_170813_CPS_%2811738057243%29.

1965 Chervolet Sportvan

The Sportvan. I know we've already got a van of similar era in the Youga Classic, and we've got a few vans already drawing inspiration from the long-lived Chevrolet Van line, but the first-generation Sportvan deserves it's own little slice of wishlist.

1965_Chevy_Van.jpg

1965%3F_Chevy_Van.jpg

CampersGarnerStateParkTX1972StGil.jpg

Daihatsu Hijet

Originally, I was looking to put the Honda Acty here, but decided another of the strangers-to-the-West kei vans should get the spotlight. It's a little more obscure and a little less luxurious, but seeing what the Japanese do to Dodge vans, it wouldn't surprise me if we could see some strange customization for something like this.

Daihatsu_Bus_55_Wide_1981.jpg

Old_Daihaitsu_Van.jpg

Songthaews_in_Phitsanulok_04.jpg

Edited by Willy A. Jeep

Bravado Hellenbach GT

Muscle

212451_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

Basic Overview- Primarily based on 70 Dodge Superbee. Secondary elements from 71 Charger. Not a Bennys vehicle. Typical muscle car customizations. Several period correct liveries.

Sound- Shares Dukes sound. Idle changed to have a noticeable cam.

Performance- Comparable to Dukes. Slightly better accel at the cost of more weighty handling.

I may add some more later.

Don't you dare make Hellenbach GT into Bravado! If anything, it's Dundreary or Vapid Hellenbach GT. GT was based on Mercury Cougar and non GT was Mustang, so definitely a FoMoCo. I even made a sh*tty Dundreary Hellebach GT sketch for the "car concepts and designs thread"

Names mean nothing to me tbh. I just picked a name out of the list of Muscle cars in the GTA series. The grill looked a bit similar being split in the middle so I went with it.

They can call it the Gobbeldy Goop 850 Turbo for all I care. The important part was the Superbee getting in the game.

^Thanks fellas but no need to quote that whole thing.

I actually forgot one important car on my wishlist so I'll add it tonight.

Top fuel dragster? Even if there was a good strip somewhere in LS where you could do a race, this one is probably the one you classify as totally useless. Tbh, I'd rather have more mememobiles than stuff like top fuel dragsters or F1 cars and the sort. The rest of your list is looking good, although quite Ford heavy....

I know hence my warning at the top of the wishlist. I know it would be useless, but super fun for airport races and races made for it. I love the cool, useless, but badass cars in this game.

I guess the Ford thing is just a coincidence, still gotta add a Gauntlet Classic, and a Nova.

Nova I can dig too, but you and I know very well that top fuel dragsters wont get limited used on airport dragstrips. Theyll be all over town. Would be fun to compete one with a Vigilante, let is get ahead and shoot it to pieces with a well aimed missile, though.

Soundwise a Nova should have that Nightshade idle grunt, but louder, Mamba ignition and Nightshade/Mamba driving sound. Actually, every muscle car should have that.

Meh, I could care less what other people do with their cars. Let them jump a dragster off Mt. Chiliad for all I care. Agreed about the Mamba sound, I don't care much for the Nightshade sound though, too quiet, too tame. (Also nothing like the car it's based on).

Edited by Mach1bud
  • Like 2

I love seeing and collecting pictures like these, so I thought I would share some. please enjoy these 15 amazing pictures.

40047982714_2ba3054450_b.jpg

40715121282_29be42373c_b.jpg

26887151408_bc1cfaf8dd_b.jpg

25887144427_04908c0456_o.jpg

26887155098_089bce9322_b.jpg

25887210147_4efb1ea67d_b.jpg

25887217237_6a7d2096fe_b.jpg

38947468700_4a22c01045_b.jpg

40715112862_f74392876c_b.jpg

40715116172_c6a38737f6_b.jpg

40715109852_f98efb7f14_b.jpg

26887153698_f4e5edfa6e_b.jpg

38947482750_563126b7f5_b.jpg

26887152678_2e4cc215c3_b.jpg

25887218897_477da10d32_b.jpg

@eyman nice collection ! Here's one more for you :

alpine_vision_jpg_3851_north_1200x_white

Also, i came here to suggest a japanese car which i think is my favourite one in its category, the 1967-1972 Mazda Cosmo Sport 110S :

IMG_7408-mb7ub61os48b61vxmisahc8s5n04xqm

Edited by DoxerWhite

Since Mach did a Muscles and fast cars wishlist, I'll be putting mine, this time, I'll add photos!

2018 Ford Mustang GT500 (Vapid Dominator GT)

Uq4W0OI.jpg

This beauty could take some influences from it's previous gen.

2017 Chevy Camaro (Declasse Vigero R)

Hi1b2mx.jpg

This beauty could take some influences from it's previous gen.

2017 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat (Bravado Gauntlet Hellhound)

JY1vmoJ.jpg

This could be a Benny's version of the Gauntlet or a new version of it, just like the Comet SR

2017 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat (Bravado Buffalo Hellhound)

bvWoAtC.jpg

This could be a Benny's version of the Buffalo or a new version of it, just like the Comet SR

1975 Chevy Monte Carlo (Daclasse Tahoma)

F656Hfc.jpg

Mix it with the '78 Monte Carlo model and it's done

1971 Buick Riviera (Willard Remington)

FSePF8C.png

Mixing it a little with the Corvette Sting Ray.

1971 Dodge Challenger (Bravado Gauntlet Classic)

OZmD80w.jpg

Mixing just a little with the 1971 Plymouth Cuda.

1970 Plymouth Roadrunner (Imponte Cursor)

QvFjFbF.jpg

Mix it with the 1970 Dodge Coronet.

1970 Chevy Nova (Declasse Clover)

u0fakQp.jpg

Minor inspiration from the 1970 Olds Cutlass.

P.S. the pic is from a '68 Nova.

1970 Ford Mustang BOSS 302 (Vapid Dominator Classic)

xJegXv8.jpg

Mix it with the 1968 Ford Mustang GT500

1964 Chevy Impala (Declasse Savanna)

hrtUy8d.jpg

MIx it with the 1968 Dodge Dart.

Edited by Tuntchio
  • Like 3

@Mach1bud that list was perfect, probably would be the 1st time i got every car in the Dlc, inspired me to maybe make a list myself.

Edited by lowriderlife63

Wonderful lists I seen here, got inspired to make my own. Here are some vehicles I would love to see in the game.

Declasse Savanna Custom:Been waiting for this beauty to be added in for a very long time, also my dream car in real life.

zlruap.jpg

Albany Emperor Custom: Just the lowrider version of the Emperor, no new mods besides some new grill options and a continental kit ranging from spoke wheels to regular. Also a minor speed buff!

32269870001_large.jpg

Albany Esperanto Classic Custom: The original Esperanto from Gta 3, I remember always going to that parking lot just to steal that car in the 1st island.

3890_1e10ae0e4b_low_res.jpg

Declasse Broadway Custom: A nice 50's bomb perfect for cruising down Vinewood Boulevard breaking necks. Has a unique engine note that sounds like a straight 8 and with the right exhaust modification it will spit flames and pop.

1948-chevrolet-fleetline--9.jpg

Imponte Dukes Daytona: After upgraded in Bennys its able to compete with high tier sports cars and low end super cars. Has the engine note of the Sabre Turbo but tweaked to sound more menacing.

1969___dodge_charger_daytona_by_4wheelss

Bravado Polaris V8: After being imported straight from Liberty City this menacing ride is able to perform in the top tiers of the muscle car class. Non Bennys vehicle but has numerous mods and is able to do a wheelie with the right modifications. Has the engine note of a Franken Stange but modified.

e172e9b2ada3df5c673e9dc29231b82c.jpg

Imponte Nightshade Custom: Completely buffs the whole car and actually makes it able to compete. The engine note completely changes to the Dukes note but more throatier and deeper.

nick-camaro1.jpg

Its all I have for now but these are a couple of choices I favored! I apologize if its a editing mess, 1st time using the spoiler tag. Getting the hang of it!

Edited by lowriderlife63

Bravado Hellenbach GTMuscle

212451_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

Basic Overview- Primarily based on 70 Dodge Superbee. Secondary elements from 71 Charger. Not a Bennys vehicle. Typical muscle car customizations. Several period correct liveries.

Sound- Shares Dukes sound. Idle changed to have a noticeable cam.

Performance- Comparable to Dukes. Slightly better accel at the cost of more weighty handling.

I may add some more later.

Don't you dare make Hellenbach GT into Bravado! If anything, it's Dundreary or Vapid Hellenbach GT. GT was based on Mercury Cougar and non GT was Mustang, so definitely a FoMoCo. I even made a sh*tty Dundreary Hellebach GT sketch for the "car concepts and designs thread"

Names mean nothing to me tbh. I just picked a name out of the list of Muscle cars in the GTA series. The grill looked a bit similar being split in the middle so I went with it.

They can call it the Gobbeldy Goop 850 Turbo for all I care. The important part was the Superbee getting in the game.

^Thanks fellas but no need to quote that whole thing.

I actually forgot one important car on my wishlist so I'll add it tonight.

Top fuel dragster? Even if there was a good strip somewhere in LS where you could do a race, this one is probably the one you classify as totally useless. Tbh, I'd rather have more mememobiles than stuff like top fuel dragsters or F1 cars and the sort. The rest of your list is looking good, although quite Ford heavy....

I know hence my warning at the top of the wishlist. I know it would be useless, but super fun for airport races and races made for it. I love the cool, useless, but badass cars in this game.

I guess the Ford thing is just a coincidence, still gotta add a Gauntlet Classic, and a Nova.

Nova I can dig too, but you and I know very well that top fuel dragsters wont get limited used on airport dragstrips. Theyll be all over town. Would be fun to compete one with a Vigilante, let is get ahead and shoot it to pieces with a well aimed missile, though.

Soundwise a Nova should have that Nightshade idle grunt, but louder, Mamba ignition and Nightshade/Mamba driving sound. Actually, every muscle car should have that.

Meh, I could care less what other people do with their cars. Let them jump a dragster off Mt. Chiliad for all I care. Agreed about the Mamba sound, I don't care much for the Nightshade sound though, too quiet, too tame. (Also nothing like the car it's based on).

Funny you played the Immersion card a few days ago ;)

The sound of the Nightshade should be louder indeed, but not much. While driving, that sound mixed with Mamba should be sweet.

Wonderful lists I seen here, got inspired to make my own. Here are some vehicles I would love to see in the game.

Declasse Savanna Custom:Been waiting for this beauty to be added in for a very long time, also my dream car in real life.

zlruap.jpg

Albany Emperor Custom: Just the lowrider version of the Emperor, no new mods besides some new grill options and a continental kit ranging from spoke wheels to regular. Also a minor speed buff!

32269870001_large.jpg

Albany Esperanto Classic Custom: The original Esperanto from Gta 3, I remember always going to that parking lot just to steal that car in the 1st island.

Declasse Broadway Custom: A nice 50's bomb perfect for cruising down Vinewood Boulevard breaking necks. Has a unique engine note that sounds like a straight 8 and with the right exhaust modification it will spit flames and pop.

Imponte Dukes Daytona: After upgraded in Bennys its able to compete with high tier sports cars and low end super cars. Has the engine note of the Sabre Turbo but tweaked to sound more menacing.

Bravado Polaris V8: After being imported straight from Liberty City this menacing ride is able to perform in the top tiers of the muscle car class. Non Bennys vehicle but has numerous mods and is able to do a wheelie with the right modifications. Has the engine note of a Franken Stange but modified.

Imponte Nightshade Custom: Completely buffs the whole car and actually makes it able to compete. The engine note completely changes to the Dukes note but more throatier and deeper.

nick-camaro1.jpg

Its all I have for now but these are a couple of choices I favored! I apologize if its a editing mess, 1st time using the spoiler tag. Getting the hang of it!

I was very disappointed with the Nightshade

• Like 1

I've got a looong-ass list I'm trying to prune down to a more workable size as part of this oft-postponed thing I've been tinkering with, but I tried to cull as many images as I could from the Forza Horizon 2 car list. That got me about halfway there - no Dodge Monaco, no EJ Civic, no Series 62, no Falcon XB, etc. - but still, it's a decent mix of muscle and import classics to use as the core of an update:

Ford Mustang (Vapid Dominator Classic/Retro Custom):

e283a324-c118-45d9-a3c9-aa1b9bf53673.jpg

Dodge Challenger (Bravado Gauntlet Classic/Retro Custom):

2c40d7e5-7d71-40af-b7fd-7a860d4245b0.jpg

Dodge Charger (Bravado Buffalo Retro Custom):

f9317fce-491c-4aff-8f92-55d7911648a5.jpg

Plymouth Road Runner (Bravado Whatever):

b42ee92b-6521-4553-988e-d762457fc9ad.jpg

Toyota Supra (Karin Jester Classic - screw the NSX):

a4a94a60-8c67-4d75-9314-9c61a5dd5dfd.jpg

Honda NSX (Dinka Jester Retro Custom - but don't screw it completely ;)):

56281bb6-641c-4b79-bb67-4f288183294e.jpg

Mazda RX-7 (Annis ZR-350):

d43a052b-4997-4bff-a0f4-12149c254aed.jpg

Nissan 300ZX (Annis Euros):

610d0f3b-82dc-48fc-8232-ebd636c65a82.jpg

I'm making a lot of those 'Retro Customs' rather than 'Classics', just because that'd mean Benny's-level customisation, but without having a 'stock version with no mods' and 'custom version with forced hydraulics/widebody kit' (ew, no...). That, and I'm not particularly fussed about names, or even manufacturers (R* could make them all Vulcar for all I care...) - I'm just going with established precedent for now.

...ah, screw it - couldn't leave the Series 62 or the XB out, so I used the L.A. Noire and Forza 5 pics (respectively) instead:

Cadillac Series 62 (Albany Broadway):

02-cadillac-series-62-convertible.jpg

Ford Falcon XB (Vapid Something-or-Other):

4dbad183-36b5-49a5-871c-ee1e5d7138da.jpg

...and yes, I reckon the whole lot (and the Monaco, Civic, GTA IV Sentinel, Comet Classic, etc.) could easily work as one single (awesome) update.

Edited by Commander S

zlruap.jpg

32269870001_large.jpg

nick-camaro1.jpg

I was very disappointed with the Nightshade

Its a huge shame honestly, its 1 of the best looking cars in the game.

^ What would be the difference with the actual Imponte Dukes if we add the Bravado Buffalo Retro custom @Commander S ? I really like your list btw.

...the difference between a Charger and a mash-up of two generations of Pontiac GTO? ;)

That's something that's long bugged me about the Dukes - and having spoken with the GTAO community's resident Charger expert (hi, @Verstappen! ;)), I get the impression that a lot of Charger aficionados feel the same way.

After all, we got the GP1 after the Tyrus - one being the F1 LM I always wanted, the other being a half-Saleen S7 thing that missed the mark enough for me to hold off on buying it (and I'm glad I did, because the GP1 came along!). By that same reasoning, I'd like to think that instead of doing a Benny's variant of the Dukes, R* could just do a proper Charger (and make it a Bravado while they're at it!) - perhaps by using things like the grille and rear lights from the 1st-gen version, slapped on the iconic 2nd-gen body for an overall 2nd-gen look (similar to the design of the Elegy Retro Custom).

Edited by Commander S

^ I get what you mean, really (it feels weird for me too). It's just that i feel like the chances of doing a new '69 Charger look is quasi-inexistant. I keep hope for you but i'll tend more over the Dominator classic, the Hellenbach GT and the Polaris V8 for making an appearance. (Sorry i say too many buzzkill bullsh*t)

As for doing a suggestion, i was thinking maybe a Truffade aircraft ? (not feeling it anymore).

Edited by DoxerWhite
  • Like 1

^ Dukes looks too round for a Charger, imo. It's lines aren't pleasant to look at.

It's okay, but it leans a lot more towards GTO variants than any Charger. You can easily make something that's 99% close to the Dukes without needing any Charger in there at all (with the main exceptions being the Charger-esque concealed headlights, obviously):

UGUBzoh.jpg

797_55fd409911_low_res.jpg

60Uhyw9.jpg

Edited by Commander S
  • Like 3

That is kinda what the Charger is known for though, it's Coke bottle shape.

Really I think the Dukes is still mostly Charger, never really saw much GTO in it. The grill is from the 71-74 Charger. The rest looks like a 69-70 to me.

Edit: Except the rear bumper which is obviously GTO.

Edited by Mach1bud
  • Like 2

See, even so, the shape is still a bit too bulbous, bulky and rounded at the back, and the same with the raised bits over the fenders at the front:

Green-Imponte-Dukes-GTA-5.jpg

Meanwhile, the iconic 2nd-gen Charger look really needs the whole thing to be flatter, more angular, and more 'no-nonsense', for lack of a better description:

331991-870-0.jpg

• Like 2

Oh I get what you are saying, I think they just took some liberties with the design back then instead of strictly sticking to real world inspirations.

I mean obviously with the mods and name, they intend for it to be a Charger, I agree a more accurate redition would be cool though no doubt.

• Like 3

See, even so, the shape is still a bit too bulbous, bulky and rounded at the back, and the same with the raised bits over the fenders at the front:

Green-Imponte-Dukes-GTA-5.jpg

Meanwhile, the iconic 2nd-gen Charger look really needs the whole thing to be flatter, more angular, and more 'no-nonsense', for lack of a better description:

331991-870-0.jpg

That's what I was talking about hahaha
  • Like 1

Oh I get what you are saying, I think they just took some liberties with the design back then instead of strictly sticking to real world inspirations.

I mean obviously with the mods and name, they intend for it to be a Charger, I agree a more accurate redition would be cool though no doubt.

That's symptomatic of GTA IV's approach to car design - and car ownership in general - IMO.

GTA IV might have upped the graphical fidelity, but cars went from having some nicely accurate designs in San Andreas, with decent visual customisation at places like Wheel Arch Angels and Loco Low Co., to being basically disposable in IV, with customisation being limited to random minor variations and colour options at pay 'n' spray garages. As such, I get the impression that R* was less concerned with accurately recreating popular cars, and more just having things that looked 'realistic' to the casual observer - because there was no real sense of ownership like there is in Online.

With GTAO, I think R* has gradually realised that, with PV collections being such an important factor to the game's ongoing appeal, it's worth making cars resemble the real-life versions that people want to see (for the most part, at least - exceptions like the Revolter still happen! :p). The downside of that is that some of the cars from IV and launch-era V/O fall short in that regard - not all (the Picador and Vigero just need custom versions, IMO - no need for a do-over), but definitely a lot of 'em.

• Like 2

^ I get what you mean, really (it feels weird for me too). It's just that i feel like the chances of doing a new '69 Charger look is quasi-inexistant. I keep hope for you but i'll tend more over the Dominator classic, the Hellenbach GT and the Polaris V8 for making an appearance. (Sorry i say too many buzzkill bullsh*t)

As for doing a suggestion, i was thinking maybe a Truffade aircraft ? (not feeling it anymore).

Aw - for the record, I wasn't knocking your post! It was a fair question, and I'm glad someone brought it up! :)

And that plane looked really rather neat (what is it, btw?) - shame R* would most likely make it another hangar-locked 'personal aircraft'... :(

(ah, nuts - sorry for the double-post, folks! :facedesk:)

Edited by Commander S

Aw - for the record, I wasn't knocking your post! It was a fair question, and I'm glad someone brought it up! :)

And that plane looked really rather neat (what is it, btw?) - shame R* would most likely make it another hangar-locked 'personal aircraft'... :(

(ah, nuts - sorry for the double-post, folks! :facedesk:)

My bad, i think my post was against the wishlist rules. I don't want to censor someone's wishlist. Let's just hope that this Charger wish gets real !

About the plane, it's the Bugatti 100P. The only aircraft built by the brand for racing purpose. Because of war, the plane was hidden and never fully finished. It's original but i have mixed feelings about it. I find it quite ugly tbh.

04c_sep2014_bugatti100p751_live.jpg

Edited by DoxerWhite
  • Like 1

I agree, the dukes is waaaaaaay to shapey for me, on the body there's a slope, it makes it look weird. In realy life they have it, b7t its not that prevalent