4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

The Vehicle Wishlist and Speculation Topic

Mach1bud

What vehicles would you like to be added to GTA Online?  

1,085 members have voted

1. 1. What vehicles would you like to be added to GTA Online?

2. 2. Lets get specific. What exactly do you want to added?

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mach1bud

• Commander S

• Z_E_B_R_A_3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Vehicle Wishlist and Speculation Topic Hey guys, this thread will be dedicated to the discussion of future vehicles to be added into GTA Online. Feel free to post pictures of vehicles th

..and I want a push bar on my Dukes.. come on R*

For the Lowriders Pt 3 update. Shoots flames from the back at 88mph and can only be painted in metal finishes.

And following up on my last post's mainly airborne assortment, today I've got a handful of seafaring vehicles! I know that boats and boat-focused DLC have been the subjects of much intense debate around these parts ever since Gunrunning, but I hope you will put aside your opinions on that and take a look at these various watercraft with clear eyes. So! I've got a decent assortment of six different (and hopefully tasteful) watercraft for your viewing and discussing pleasure.

Hydroplane

Hydroplanes are super-fast watercraft that typically use turbines (and sometimes jet engines) for propulsion over the water. They minimize friction by utilizing speed to "skip" over the water - to hydroplane. Certainly would show-up anybody who complains that boats are slow! Though you're probably still better off in your CEO Buzzard if you need to get to your office.

MadisonRegattaWinner2008.jpg

Miss_Jarvis.JPG

Replica_of_the_Campbell_Bluebird_K7_1.jp

Jonboat

A Jonboat is one of those small, flat-bottomed boats typically used by people on small lakes or calm rivers for pleasure and fishing excursions. I imagine, if Rockstar were to add one, it'd be perfect for the shallowest of waters around Southern San Andreas, though seeing one upon the high seas wouldn't be too shocking with the state of... the state.

Jon_boat%2C_Grassy_Pond.JPG

Kaldari_Nashville_flood_12.jpg

Zipped_up_Boat_Dome.jpeg

Airboat

Also sometimes known as a "fanboat," for obvious reasons, airboats are a variety of flat-bottomed boat powered by a huge, above-water air propeller. They're similar to jonboats but are typically wider to accommodate the fan, and can often slide across less rugged terrain (like ice or mud) on their own accord.

FEMA_-_40379_-_Search_and_Rescue_volunte

FEMA_-_17233_-_Photograph_by_Jocelyn_Aug

Red_River_flood_2010_and_a_USCG_airboat.

Fishing Boat

Anybody remember the Reefer? I know there's little reason for a fishing boat in the world of Online, but we got a tugboat for it's purposes of being a big prop in some missions, and the absence of the Reefer is strange. You're gonna need a bigger boat.

August_2009%2C_lobster_boat_in_Casco_Bay

A_Lobster_Boat_at_Bar_Harbor.jpg

DUKW

A remnant of the American wartime effort in the 1940s, the DUKW is one of those big, strange vehicles that was mandated out of need rather than worth. And you can still find these things all around the United States today, serving as commercial tour vehicles.

Duke_W_hoodno_USA_7021030_pic1.JPG

Duke_W_hoodno_USA_7021030_pic2.JPG

Boston_Duck_%286241636205%29.jpg

Amphicar Model 770

The Amphicar! This is the logical conclusion, if not practical one, to the problem of wanting to own both a luxury car and a boat to impress all the too-young-for-you potential mates with. I have no real token to buy the strict car fanatics' loyalty this time, but I hope the Amphicar suffices. Imagine if they still built these things!

Amphicar_1964_1172cc_front_three_quarter

Amphicar_1964_1172cc_twin_propellers.JPG

Amphicar_770_1967_NoNum_Leads_770_1965_0

• Like 3

I would love it if R* added the OG buccaneer from SA, would be an instant steal every time I saw it.

lrmp-1007-27-o-1972-chevy-monte-carlo-li

I would want mine more like this but yeah man I would love one of those Montes.

blown-pro-street-chevy-monte-carlo-5.JPG

Would love to have both brother, a nice lowrider/classic variant along with a full on dragster/muscle look. Always loved those bodies.

both.jpg

Edited by lowriderlife63
  • Like 3

Only thing that i'd like for an hypothetical Naval DLC is a WWII era seaplane fighter/bomber. Something slow enough to not be converted into a griefing tool. And good-looking, not an odd one !

Any suggestions people ?

Only thing that i'd like for an hypothetical Naval DLC is a WWII era seaplane fighter/bomber. Something slow enough to not be converted into a griefing tool. And good-looking, not an odd one !

Any suggestions people ?

Id love a Consolidated PBY Catalina, with the ability to paint it up like a "Black Cat"..

As for something like a carrier fighter, or carrier torpedo bomber:

Carrier fighter: Grumman F6F Hellcat

Torpedo bomber: Grumman TBF Avenger

Any suggestions people ?

What I found is the Douglas Dolphin, a '31 rather transport/rescue seaplane, with a top speed of 217 km/h.

What Rockstar could do would be adding guns/bombs and maybe a sharper, more aggresive look (shark livery?) which would make the Dolphin a cool, light, limited-speed hydroplane. If we are playing a game, these hardcore modifications are allowed I guess :)

1520780603-uscg-douglas-rd2-june1932.jpg

• Like 2

Any suggestions people ?

Id love a Consolidated PBY Catalina, with the ability to paint it up like a "Black Cat"..

As for something like a carrier fighter, or carrier torpedo bomber:

Carrier fighter: Grumman F6F Hellcat

Torpedo bomber: Grumman TBF Avenger

The Grumman ones are very good-looking. I like it (not too fond of the Catalina). But can the Avenger float ? I couldn't find any info about it.

Any suggestions people ?

What I found is the Douglas Dolphin, a '31 rather transport/rescue seaplane, with a top speed of 217 km/h.

What Rockstar could do would be adding guns/bombs and maybe a sharper, more aggresive look (shark livery?) which would make the Dolphin a cool, light, limited-speed hydroplane. If we are playing a game, these hardcore modifications are allowed I guess :)

1520780603-uscg-douglas-rd2-june1932.jpg

Good mean look for a rescue aircraft ! Yet i feel like the Tula already have the coast-guard aircraft role.

Motorcycles:

BMW R Ninet

QENAm0U.jpg

Tractor Motorcycle (this one doesn't have a particular name, it was made out of tractor)
BxOfzS7.jpg

Honda CX500

Tdok1pE.jpg

Ural Sahara Motorcycle (or any other sidecar motorcycle)

WsUPozT.jpg

Trucks:

Ural 4320
nTrXWq3.jpg

And this version too (unarmed)
tHeeNi3.jpg

Praga V3S
sXQfxRQ.jpg

Peterbilt 281

uVetjIa.jpg

Helicopters:

Harbin Z-9

9vzoC3e.jpg

Sikorsky S-70 (or 3D universe Raindance)

jX09WHJ.jpg

Sedans:

GAZ-24
gYb4Bek.jpg

Cadillac DeVille Coupe 1976 (this should probably go to Coupe section)
QJ35BfZ.jpg

Albany Esperanto
FdaJkav.jpg

Muscles:

1969 Ford Mustang on jeep cherokee frame

hVIUmYP.jpg

Edited by Sanches
  • Like 6

Doxerwhite: Unfortunately neither the avenger or the Hellcat can float. I should do more research to see if I can find some smaller seaplanes.. most of what I know are either carrier-based or land based fighters, OR flying boats. Not too familiar with the short runs of amphibious fighters..

No need to worry @Scruffyauto9, i was just wondering if someone had suggestions about these kinds of aircrafts ! For sure i'd like to get one of these Grumman (or both) but i doubt they would appear in the Naval DLC. I'm just looking for a US equivalent of something like this that can float like the Dodo (Latecoere 298) :

Glate298-2.jpg

Edited by DoxerWhite
  • Like 1

I just want my Blues Brother Mobile.

Yup - lost count of how many times I've said it, but it'd be a perfect thing to add. Ticks all kinds of boxes - '70s sedan, sleeper, affordable/civilian-grade, possible police insignia (even if just rusted, Bluesmobile-style), etc.

i375360.jpg

• Like 8
Wastelander (Suzuki)

I just want my Blues Brother Mobile.

Yup - lost count of how many times I've said it, but it'd be a perfect thing to add. Ticks all kinds of boxes - '70s sedan, sleeper, affordable/civilian-grade, possible police insignia (even if just rusted, Bluesmobile-style), etc.

i375360.jpg

Really started wanting on in-game and IRL after replaying Driver SF and driving one about at (In the words of ACG) F*ck it plus ten miles per hour through the streets of San Fran.

Edited by Suzuki Azure Vulpine
  • Like 2

Really started wanting on in-game and IRL after replaying Driver SF and driving one about at (In the words of ACG) F*ck plus ten miles per hour through the streets of San Fran.

Confession time: never played Driver SF (was still a 'strictly sci-fi action only' player back then - Halo, Mass Effect, etc.) - I just had a look at the car list, and pretty much everything would be ideal for GTAO.

Main glaring omission is the big Toyota-shaped hole in the roster - considering Toyota apparently backed out of Need for Speed Payback (after being totally fine to have their cars in the previous game), didn't appear in The Crew, and Toyota-ish DLC cars have been few and far between in GTAO, I can't help but wonder if certain companies not wanting to play ball is the reason why a tuner-ish update hasn't happened yet...

Completely unrelated: I spent ages trying to work out what 'the car that looks quite a lot like a Ferrari 250 GTO without actually being a Ferrari 250 GTO' is - turns out I was thinking of the Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2, and I reckon R* could easily make a decent Grotti classic out of the two:

db2b870b-0c50-4804-8511-effb2c0b0cd3.jpg

7b9f8dfb-efb3-4e05-85ce-c5eb9330772d.jpg

Alright so here is my proper wishlist. I don't think I have ever really made one. These are vehicles I would like to see in the game, some of them would be completely useless in all situations, but I think they would be badass.

First and most obviously..

Vapid Dominator Classic

Muscle Class

07-1967-shelby-gt350.jpg

Basic Overview- Primarily based on 67-68 Shelby GT500/GT350. Stock rims are same as pictured. Wide tires but not Viseris wide. Not a Bennys car, plenty of mod options and liveries however. Ranging from basic stuff to a full blown Eleanor build.

Sound- Viseris idle. Acceleration sound from Dominator, but more aggressive. Small pops on decel, similar to Slamvan Custom.

Performance- Top of class. Handling similar to Dominator but slightly more grippy. 2 mph higher top speed than Dominator Racecar.

Vapid Bullet Classic

Sports Classics

2-left-rear-picture-w800-h800.jpg

Basic Overview- Based primarily on the Mk1 GT40, with bits and pieces from later GT40 models. Customization limited based on the type of car it is. All the classic livery options. Super wide tires. Not a Benny's vehicle.

Sound- Baddest ass sound in the game. Louder Hustler idle. Accel sound combined Tornado Rat Rod and Mamba. Lots of spitting, sputtering, and popping on decel.

Performance- Similar to Viseris overall. Lower top speed, handling similar to Stirling GT. Extreme acceleration though.

Declasse Venom Coupe

Sports Classics

Shelby-Daytona-Coupe-In-Motion.jpg

Basic Overview- Primarily based on 64-65 Shelby Daytona Coupe. Wide tires. Stock rims same as shown. Very limited customization based on type of vehicle. Many liveries. Vehicle is technically a version of the Mamba. Not a Benny's vehicle.

Sound- Franken Stange idle. Trophy truck accel. Some pops on decel. Not as loud as Bullet Classic.

Performance- Very high top speed. Rivals Viseris. Handling and accel are similar but slightly better than Mamba.

Dundreary Clover

Muscle

javelin_01.jpg

1970-amc-javelin-trans-am-2.jpg

Basic Overview-Primarly based on 71 AMC Javelin, with secondary influences from 71-73 Mustang Coupe. Benny's vehicle. Has all the customization you would expect from a muscle car. Benny's version is a Trans Am style racecar.

Sound- Regular version has sound very similar to Sabre Turbo. Bennys version is a slightly altered Mamba sound. Louder idle.

Performance- Regular version has comparable performance to the Stallion. Bennys version has comparable performance to Coquette Blackfin.

DeClasse Rail

Muscle Class

maxresdefault.jpg

Basic Overview- A top fuel dragster.

Sound- Would be tough for them to do I think. Idle could be a sped up version of the Hustler, accel sound I am thinking a very very sped up Marshall/Liberator sound. Decel is normal type of sound.

Performance- Highest top speed and best acceleration in the game. Can't turn unless going very slow, just above idle speed.

Bravado Hellenbach GT

Muscle

212451_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

Basic Overview- Primarily based on 70 Dodge Superbee. Secondary elements from 71 Charger. Not a Bennys vehicle. Typical muscle car customizations. Several period correct liveries.

Sound- Shares Dukes sound. Idle changed to have a noticeable cam.

Performance- Comparable to Dukes. Slightly better accel at the cost of more weighty handling.

I may add some more later.

Edited by Mach1bud

Alright so here is my proper wishlist. I don't think I have ever really made one. These are vehicles I would like to see in the game, some of them would be completely useless in all situations, but I think they would be badass.

Vapid Dominator Classic

Muscle Class

07-1967-shelby-gt350.jpg

Basic Overview- Primarily based on 67-68 Shelby GT500/GT350. Stock rims are same as pictured. Wide tires but not Viseris wide. Not a Bennys car, plenty of mod options and liveries however. Ranging from basic stuff to a full blown Eleanor build.

Sound- Viseris idle. Acceleration sound from Dominator, but more aggressive. Small pops on decel, similar to Slamvan Custom.

Performance- Top of class. Handling similar to Dominator but slightly more grippy. 2 mph higher top speed than Dominator Racecar.

Vapid Bullet Classic

Sports Classics

Basic Overview- Based primarily on the Mk1 GT40, with bits and pieces from later GT40 models. Customization limited based on the type of car it is. All the classic livery options. Super wide tires. Not a Benny's vehicle.

Sound- Baddest ass sound in the game. Louder Hustler idle. Accel sound combined Tornado Rat Rod and Mamba. Lots of spitting, sputtering, and popping on decel.

Performance- Similar to Viseris overall. Lower top speed, handling similar to Stirling GT. Extreme acceleration though.

Declasse Venom Coupe

Sports Classics

Basic Overview- Primarily based on 64-65 Shelby Daytona Coupe. Wide tires. Stock rims same as shown. Very limited customization based on type of vehicle. Many liveries. Vehicle is technically a version of the Mamba. Not a Benny's vehicle.

Sound- Franken Stange idle. Trophy truck accel. Some pops on decel. Not as loud as Bullet Classic.

Performance- Very high top speed. Rivals Viseris. Handling and accel are similar but slightly better than Mamba.

Dundreary Clover

Muscle

javelin_01.jpg

Basic Overview-Primarly based on 71 AMC Javelin, with secondary influences from 71-73 Mustang Coupe. Benny's vehicle. Has all the customization you would expect from a muscle car. Benny's version is a Trans Am style racecar.

Sound- Regular version has sound very similar to Sabre Turbo. Bennys version is a slightly altered Mamba sound. Louder idle.

Performance- Regular version has comparable performance to the Stallion. Bennys version has comparable performance to Coquette Blackfin.

DeClasse Rail

Muscle Class

maxresdefault.jpg

Sound- Would be tough for them to do I think. Idle could be a sped up version of the Hustler, accel sound I am thinking a very very sped up Marshall/Liberator sound. Decel is normal type of sound.

Performance- Highest top speed and best acceleration in the game. Can't turn unless going very slow, just above idle speed.

Bravado Hellenbach GT

Muscle

212451_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

Basic Overview- Primarily based on 70 Dodge Superbee. Secondary elements from 71 Charger. Not a Bennys vehicle. Typical muscle car customizations. Several period correct liveries.

Performance- Comparable to Dukes. Slightly better accel at the cost of more weighty handling.

Hell yes on the Hellenbach. Would buy 4. 70s street machine, 80s Street machine, pro street, and Freiburger's Bee.

Vapid Dominator Classic

Muscle Class

07-1967-shelby-gt350.jpg

Vapid Bullet Classic

Sports Classics

Declasse Venom Coupe

Sports Classics

Dundreary Clover

Muscle

javelin_01.jpg

DeClasse Rail

Muscle Class

maxresdefault.jpg

Bravado Hellenbach GT

Muscle

212451_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

Best wishlist ever

Some great stuff in there, guys. And nice to see Mach joining the party! Some cool insights into wishlist design that I hadn't really considered.

I try to stay away from the more "obvious" cars and "popular" vehicles unless I'm going for a theme. Muscles are an obvious example, and they get a lot of representation around these parts already. Seems like what I've been doing so far has been pretty popular (was a real surprise finding so many excited by the aircraft post!) and seeing everybody else get their thoughts out there is really cool. We're far from the end of the vehicular masses yet.

^Thanks fellas but no need to quote that whole thing.

I actually forgot one important car on my wishlist so I'll add it tonight.

Top fuel dragster? Even if there was a good strip somewhere in LS where you could do a race, this one is probably the one you classify as totally useless. Tbh, I'd rather have more mememobiles than stuff like top fuel dragsters or F1 cars and the sort. The rest of your list is looking good, although quite Ford heavy....

Top fuel dragster? Even if there was a good strip somewhere in LS where you could do a race, this one is probably the one you classify as totally useless. Tbh, I'd rather have more mememobiles than stuff like top fuel dragsters or F1 cars and the sort. The rest of your list is looking good, although quite Ford heavy....

I know hence my warning at the top of the wishlist. I know it would be useless, but super fun for airport races and races made for it. I love the cool, useless, but badass cars in this game.

I guess the Ford thing is just a coincidence, still gotta add a Gauntlet Classic, and a Nova.

• Like 2

Bravado Hellenbach GT

Muscle

212451_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

Don't you dare make Hellenbach GT into Bravado! If anything, it's Dundreary or Vapid Hellenbach GT. GT was based on Mercury Cougar and non GT was Mustang, so definitely a FoMoCo. I even made a sh*tty Dundreary Hellebach GT sketch for the "car concepts and designs thread"

I know hence my warning at the top of the wishlist. I know it would be useless, but super fun for airport races and races made for it. I love the cool, useless, but badass cars in this game.

I guess the Ford thing is just a coincidence, still gotta add a Gauntlet Classic, and a Nova.

Nova I can dig too, but you and I know very well that top fuel dragsters won’t get limited used on airport dragstrips. They’ll be all over town. Would be fun to compete one with a Vigilante, let is get ahead and shoot it to pieces with a well aimed missile, though.

Soundwise a Nova should have that Nightshade idle grunt, but louder, Mamba ignition and Nightshade/Mamba driving sound. Actually, every muscle car should have that.

Edited by Guest