4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

The Vehicle Wishlist and Speculation Topic

Mach1bud

What vehicles would you like to be added to GTA Online?  

1,085 members have voted

1. 1. What vehicles would you like to be added to GTA Online?

2. 2. Lets get specific. What exactly do you want to added?

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mach1bud

• Commander S

• Z_E_B_R_A_3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Vehicle Wishlist and Speculation Topic Hey guys, this thread will be dedicated to the discussion of future vehicles to be added into GTA Online. Feel free to post pictures of vehicles th

..and I want a push bar on my Dukes.. come on R*

For the Lowriders Pt 3 update. Shoots flames from the back at 88mph and can only be painted in metal finishes.

Obey really doesn't get much love in terms of new car content. I feel like the Obey Omnis, based on the Audi Quattro, is a little lackluster. I think the body kit and the length of the car is all wrong. I know the Quattro had a body kit in the rally version, but it just doesn't look right on the in-game car. I think we need a revised version in-game. I honestly prefer the 'normal' version of the car, as pictured below.

9_quattro_1_sv_0.jpg?itok=i4w0KSdV

Other than that minor issue, I feel like more Obey cars are needed. Anyone have any more suggestions? I think a TT would be a good idea.

Im coming to the point to sell every car I have that sits there doing nothing. I got loads of them like that and only use 3 at max. Id rather have empty garages and a fuller bank at the moment.

Sold several already, including the batmobile, Hustler, Hermes and a few Slamvan Customs. Not missing them at all.

I have no clue on what car I actually would want to have in this game on top of the already present supply. If I have to pick a class it would be classic muscle for sure, but a specific choice.., cant think of any. At all.

Also, I think more cars are not gonna bring me more pleasure in this game, nor any other vehicle. Whatever you can do with it is just about anything what you can do with another one. There is no real worth or rarity in any of them. In real life youd have something special in your garage if you had a Bugatti Type 57 sitting there. In the game, everyone can have a Z-Type.

Edited by Guest

Italdesign ZeroUno Roadster

(I think someone has posted that couple of months ago, but without a photo so I will enrich that, as it's on my wishlist too :)

The roadster version was presented in Geneva few days ago:

1520530195-italdesign-zerouno-roadster-l

1520530206-italdesign-zerouno-roadster-d

It's such cool-looking car that I'll post a one in red too :D

1520530299-italdesign.jpg

For the sound of the non-roadster version skip to 6:38

A must for Rockstar :inlove:

Edited by cars24

Im coming to the point to sell every car I have that sits there doing nothing. I got loads of them like that and only use 3 at max. Id rather have empty garages and a fuller bank at the moment.

Sold several already, including the batmobile, Hustler, Hermes and a few Slamvan Customs. Not missing them at all.

I have no clue on what car I actually would want to have in this game on top of the already present supply. If I have to pick a class it would be classic muscle for sure, but a specific choice.., cant think of any. At all.

Also, I think more cars are not gonna bring me more pleasure in this game, nor any other vehicle. Whatever you can do with it is just about anything what you can do with another one. There is no real worth or rarity in any of them. In real life youd have something special in your garage if you had a Bugatti Type 57 sitting there. In the game, everyone can have a Z-Type.

I imagine it's like having posters or photographs or models of cars you like, but it makes sounds and you can see it drive around at your command like it's actually real, even if it's not something you can touch. Some people like to collect, and their reasons are many and varied. I go through each of my garages every few months, making sure I remember to enjoy all the cars I do own in the world of GTA, even if I never would want to own most of them in reality. Because I do enjoy all of them, and I enjoy them in the game separately from reality, myself. If I didn't, I wouldn't keep them - it would be silly for me to keep something I don't like.

It's not about how special something is, necessarily, it's about enjoying it. It is a game, after all!

I imagine it's like having posters or photographs or models of cars you like, but it makes sounds and you can see it drive around at your command like it's actually real, even if it's not something you can touch. Some people like to collect, and their reasons are many and varied. I go through each of my garages every few months, making sure I remember to enjoy all the cars I do own in the world of GTA, even if I never would want to own most of them in reality. Because I do enjoy all of them, and I enjoy them in the game separately from reality, myself. If I didn't, I wouldn't keep them - it would be silly for me to keep something I don't like.

It's not about how special something is, necessarily, it's about enjoying it. It is a game, after all!

I do something similar hahaha whenever I go source a vehicle to export, I go on a car of my executive garage 1. When I sell those cars, I go back to my office on cars of my executive garage 2.

Obs.: I only have cars on those 2 garages

I did that too. Had all cars sorted in class and supposed yearly order. It’s more like a museum than a garage. I like most of those cars, but the point of keeping them to look at starts to escape me.

Now they just gather virtual dust and get eyeballed very very few. I never spend time in any of the garages anymore, except for stocking up a few Sandking XL’s in the Route 68 one. Other than that, I never go there anymore.

But, that aside, I don’t have a clue on what car I’d like to see added. Had loads of ideas before, but all escaped me. I only use my Deluxo, Mamba and Nightshade (always in invite only, no worries about me being a griefer) and have the good ol’ Duke o Death for some strange sentimental reason.

No other car has brought me more pleasure than those 4 yet. Can’t think of anything else I’d want to have now.

Yeah there are a lot of cars for me that are like, im probably don't drive this one enough to justify keeping it around but also if i don't own it there's almost no other way to experience this vehicle being in the game? if that makes sense???

Like i'm sure i've said this before but if some of these vehicles just spawned naturally it'd be like, okay i don't need to own this one because i can steal it sometimes and just go buck wild until it's trashed/until you get your own vehicle back/until its mission time

and sometimes theres just a bit of extra fun when your own car is trashed and you need a new one quick and there's a pretty sick DLC car just sitting nearby

Would love to see all cars available driving around town. That would make it a lot easier to experience them and have a more diverse en alive Los Santos, I think.

Would love to see all cars available driving around town. That would make it a lot easier to experience them and have a more diverse en alive Los Santos, I think.

Yeah it is good.

But lack of car variety also shows how plastic Los Santos NPCs are, yeah they are so plastic.

Yeah it is good.

But lack of car variety also shows how plastic Los Santos NPCs are, yeah they are so plastic.

The lack of variety in cars on streets is purely so you HAVE to buy them to try them out, unless you want to race a stock version of it. Every interesting vehicle is behind a pay wall, no testdrives allowed.

Although the game sort off provides you with almost free money, they still cant allow you to try before you buy, because you may choose not to = possible microtransaction lost for R*.

Now, we cant have that, can we?

Edited by Guest

Idk I kinda don't want the DLC cars driving around the streets.

How so? There must be npc's in town who can afford and want one too. Would only give the game a bit more realism where realism is far to be found.

It ruins the rarity. I kinda-sorta pride myself on driving obscure sports classics, like a Chino or a modded Tornado. I also like seeing others in the rare chance that they also share good taste.

If I were to see NPCs driving stuff like them too, it takes that away.. sorta.

It ruins the rarity. I kinda-sorta pride myself on driving obscure sports classics, like a Chino or a modded Tornado. I also like seeing others in the rare chance that they also share good taste.

Rarity is void if everyone with enough money can buy the same as you, without limit. Every customising you do, they can do too. NPC's shouldn't customise theirs really, but they should be able to own one for someone else to steal and try before buy, for example.

It would at least get more diversity on the streets.

Rarity is void if everyone with enough money can buy the same as you, without limit. Every customising you do, they can do too. NPC's shouldn't customise theirs really, but they should be able to own one for someone else to steal and try before buy, for example.

It's about immersion really. Idk I don't want to see the world filled with exotic race cars, concept cars, etc.

The other players in the world already fill it up more than enough with that stuff. Don't want NPC's adding to it.

It's about immersion really. Idk I don't want to see the world filled with exotic race cars, concept cars, etc.

The other players in the world already fill it up more than enough with that stuff. Don't want NPC's adding to it.

Point taken, though there are lots of players in either Invite Only sessions or Closed Friends. If immersion is the key, then those players should be able to experience it too. The other side of the coin should be just as shiny.

Point taken, though there are lots of players in either Invite Only sessions or Closed Friends. If immersion is the key, then those players should be able to experience it too. The other side of the coin should be just as shiny.I think it would be more realistic if some of the cars we can buy were available in free roam for us to steal from NPC's. Only some of them, I think cars such as concepts (X80 for example) shouldn't be available for NPC's to drive.

But, I think realism is way to far from GTA ONLINE... I mean, there's flying DeLoreans with missiles! Wtf!?

Yellow Dog with Cone

At least R* should had added some vanilla cars to the traffic that never spawn for some reason like the Vacca and the Cognoscenti Cabrio.

Idk I kinda don't want the DLC cars driving around the streets.

Thing is though...that could give them incentive to add cars that aren't rare or super. More variety. They could add a new civic, f150, prius, a Tahoe, maybe even a f body camaro. It would liven up environment and make more people happy.

Considering the game is based on southern California, it is quite surprising to see so little of the classic car culture represented in the make-up of the traffic. I've never been to Los Angeles, but San Diego was a real sight to see in the summer. Cars from all over the world, from all ages. In comparison, so much of GTA's traffic seems so... bland. Not just because it's modern, but because there is almost no variety. The most common old car is the Tornado, and seeing Surfers or Phoenixes is kinda rare, despite those cars being incredibly popular in reality. This isn't even touching upon how there's no VW Beetle analogue in the game, since they are all over California. There's only a couple beaters! Next to no "normal" cars from the late 20th century! They use the Regina like some sort of stand-in all the time! If Los Angeles were as filled with Fury Sport Suburbans as Los Santos, we'd all have a very different image of the car culture in the city.

I disagree on letting the DLC cars all out onto the roads. Many of the cars don't make any sense from a realism standpoint, and some are clearly supposed to be player-only. Too, some of the last-gen DLC cars do spawn on the streets, though as I'm sure we've all discovered, lock the player out from driving them. Which is lame. On the flip side, plenty of the update-added cars would be acceptable to see on the streets of LS on a regular basis - things like the Glendale, Blista Compact, Coquette Classic, and Moonbeam - without harming the delicate sensibilities of the more "realist" players. It always irked me that in singleplayer, there are Rhapsodys and Warreners all over the place, when I'd imagine those are still "rare" cars for a typical workday. Seeing an X80, Dubsta 6x6, or Shotaro on the streets in normal traffic would be... surreal, especially if there's more than one at any given time. You all know this.

Of course, I understand that it's something Rockstar did to save memory and improve performance. Decrease the variety and amount of cars on the road, make it so the game isn't looking for all these different assets, free up resources to run all the anti-cheat scripts and account for player dynamics. It's a big reason why Online feels so much more like a ghost town than SP. But I can see them replacing some of the current "locked" NPC cars with some of these later DLC cars, just to freshen up the streets. I'm more likely to see a C2 Corvette or Chevrolet Astro on any given day than a Mercedes-Benz SL AMG, and I doubt Los Angeles, even with the super rich and diverse populous, is too much different.

And, ahah, the rarity of a vehicle in Online is not necessarily related to the price of the car so much as the mindset and tastes of those who are buying vehicles. Can't say how many times I've seen somebody in a Sultan RS, but I can tell how many times I've personally seen another player in a Chino: Once, just after Lowriders came out. Never saw it again, even though it was a friend's. Too, it's not always exclusivity that makes somebody like to have a car!

• Like 2

I would like to see the rare stuff spawn in online, but make the spawns super rare. It'd be pretty cool to randomly spot a t20 or rapid classic at Richards majestic, steal it and have some fun, especially if you don't own those cars.

I'd love to see a kombi pickup ingame like this one.

912615d19f6c74a50317e8652dfaefd6--volksw

And some other VWs I think'd be neat to get ingame;

MK1/2 Golf GTI

0002490_vw-golf-mk2-1985-1992-performanc

VW Bug with cal look, rat options

1200px-VW_1302_%282013-09-15_2307_Spu%29

hqdefault.jpg

4932939d5422b27454f3b6e821bb92df.jpg

VW type 3, preferably a Squareback

001-_D8O4972-940x628.jpg

and of course the Ghia

1974-VW-Karmann-Ghia-76-2-940x627.jpg

Just because they spawn in traffic doesn't mean they have to be everywhere. They could make them a rare spawn like the NPC customized vehicles in single player that are only occasionally seen driving around and only occasionally spawn parked in certain areas.

Obviously, the dlc cars shouldn’t be widely around in high numbers, but to add some diversity in traffic and a certain realism in between the surrealism.

I wouldn’t want to see npc’s on Opressors or flying in Deluxos, though simply driving a Deluxo should be possible. A Hillbilly shouldn’t be driving a supercar or Benny’s either. So, all to it’s proportions, it would be a nice addition if traffic would be more diverse.

When someone suggests a Karmann Ghia i can't stop thinking about the Renault Caravelle / Floride / Dauphine GT (depending on where you live) ...

379515662_11-renault-floride-cabriolet-h

0414751a5e2e1c0690d27be5a8a22ac4.jpg

Edited by DoxerWhite
  • Like 3

I would love it if R* added the OG buccaneer from SA, would be an instant steal every time I saw it.

lrmp-1007-27-o-1972-chevy-monte-carlo-li

Edited by lowriderlife63
  • Like 6

Yeah there are a lot of cars for me that are like, im probably don't drive this one enough to justify keeping it around but also if i don't own it there's almost no other way to experience this vehicle being in the game? if that makes sense???

Like i'm sure i've said this before but if some of these vehicles just spawned naturally it'd be like, okay i don't need to own this one because i can steal it sometimes and just go buck wild until it's trashed/until you get your own vehicle back/until its mission time

and sometimes theres just a bit of extra fun when your own car is trashed and you need a new one quick and there's a pretty sick DLC car just sitting nearby

I've felt the same way about a lot of my cars. My Futo, Warrener and 190Z won't ever get sold because I know after a day or two I'll be like, "I think I'll drive my- oh, yeah. I sold it. Why did I sell it? Kinda want it back..." and I would end up rebuying them. The cars I have sitting in random garages I could clear out but that's seven garages worth of riff raff and ain't nobody got time fah dat. Then there's cars that I have that are too useful to part ways with, like my Armored Kuruma and my Deluxo. AK is very useful for missions, Heists, and VIP work. Deluxo is useful for shooting down people who try to interrupt or just be nuisances during a friend's sell mission. Wouldn't mind getting rid of damn near everything in my Pegasus roster though. The Jetsam Cargobob can stay but the rest can GTFO.

I would love it if R* added the OG buccaneer from SA, would be an instant steal every time I saw it.

lrmp-1007-27-o-1972-chevy-monte-carlo-li

I would want mine more like this but yeah man I would love one of those Montes.

blown-pro-street-chevy-monte-carlo-5.JPG