4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

The Vehicle Wishlist and Speculation Topic

Mach1bud

What vehicles would you like to be added to GTA Online?  

1,085 members have voted

1. 1. What vehicles would you like to be added to GTA Online?

2. 2. Lets get specific. What exactly do you want to added?

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mach1bud

• Commander S

• Z_E_B_R_A_3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Vehicle Wishlist and Speculation Topic Hey guys, this thread will be dedicated to the discussion of future vehicles to be added into GTA Online. Feel free to post pictures of vehicles th

..and I want a push bar on my Dukes.. come on R*

For the Lowriders Pt 3 update. Shoots flames from the back at 88mph and can only be painted in metal finishes.

Dewbauchee needs more variety...all the cars look the same, except for the Rapid GT Classic and the JB700. I know modern Aston Martins look alike, but really, R*.

I'd like to see vehicles returning from past GTA games, like the V8 Ghost, Deimos SP and Phobos VT from LCS. Such names could easily be applied to a whole variety of sports cars, not just the ones they based them off of in LCS.

The Yardie Lobo and Mafia version of the Sentinel from GTA 3 are also top picks of mine...I know we have the Sentinel classic in-game, but I think the Mafia version would be a better addition (could rename it the Sentinel XS Classic).

We know R* loves to implement better versions of existing vehicles

and since we already have a flying car seeing two different ones doesn't rly change anything

but it would make things more interesting.

redcar.gif

Same thing for better stormberg - Maybe that sub taxi from Kingsman2?

There's already the deluxo, no need for more of this stuff.

Maserati MC12

Speaking of road-legal track car, and twitchy handling.

CLK GTR

These for collectors.

Edited by EspionNoir
  • Like 3

Dewbauchee needs more variety...all the cars look the same, except for the Rapid GT Classic and the JB700. I know modern Aston Martins look alike, but really, R*.

I'd like to see vehicles returning from past GTA games, like the V8 Ghost, Deimos SP and Phobos VT from LCS. Such names could easily be applied to a whole variety of sports cars, not just the ones they based them off of in LCS.

The Yardie Lobo and Mafia version of the Sentinel from GTA 3 are also top picks of mine...I know we have the Sentinel classic in-game, but I think the Mafia version would be a better addition (could rename it the Sentinel XS Classic).

Don't forget the Polaris V8, Clover, Uranus from GTA IV, the Super GT, the Hellenbach GT amazing cars from the past GTA's

• Like 2

Doesn't feel like it's been two days, but here we are, another page along. Today, I decided against my better judgement and have drawn on cars I've previously mentioned, but now with pictures! They're also mostly vehicles with iconic roles in film and television, but who cares about that? So, we've got a Volkswagen, a Dodge, a Lincoln, a Tucker, and a Reliant. Lots of pictures this time, so spoilers will be provided. Hope I've chosen well!

Volkswagen Beetle

Here's a car that became far more popular than ever imagined. It's nearly synonymous with the word "automobile" in some parts of the world, and remains the most-produced car ever. It has an image of it's own, and owners have long found unique ways to modify and personalize their little car, whatever name they call it by. With the quality of customization seen in the recent Doomsday Heist vehicles, the Beetle is a perfect fit for the future of that trend. Brought to mind by SilentSoul21's sketches over on the "Expression" subforum.

1967_Volkswagen_Type_1_1.6.jpg

Volkswagen_1200_%281958%29_%2C_Dutch_lic

Volkswagen_Beetle_%2815792805095%29.jpg

Beetle_%283441011299%29.jpg

Kaefer_Flowerpower.jpg

Imanta_street_style_-_panoramio.jpg

VW_Beetle_%281967%29_1600cc_%28354189258

Wizard_World_Anaheim_2011_-_Herbie_the_L

1963_Herbie_01a.jpg

1974 Dodge Monaco

This first image is a two-door, I know, but this really is more in support of the four-door Monaco. I don't think I need to tell you what inspired this car to be in here.

1974_Dodge_Monaco_Brougham_2-dr_Hardtop%

It%27s_got_a_cop_motor%2C_a_440_cubic_in

Reliant Regal Supervan

Only fools and horses work for a living, and the criminal life is best lived in Los Santos, even if all that grinding can start to feel like work...

Reliant_Regal_Supervan_E3_-_Flickr_-_slu

Trotters.jpg

Lincoln Futura

What weighs two tons, sits in a museum, and is very rare? A Lincoln Futura!

Concept_Car_Collection_%284703304381%29.

1960s_Batmobile_%28FMC%29.jpg

Tucker 48

OK, so this one isn't particularly famous for a film appearance, but it is an iconic, rare car with an appearance like very few others. That Tatra I shared a while back comes to mind...

1948_Tucker_Torpedo_8511815871.jpg

1948_Tucker_Torpedo_-_Flickr_-_exfordy_%

After playing some Mafia 3 I'd really love a C3 Vette with the option for a big blower on the hood like the Samson Duke (excuse the crappy graphics, my PC can barely run this)

image.png

There's some really nice racing and muscle type liveries, makes me really wish R* would get off their asses and release a muscle + hot rod DLC.

13278182_mafia-3-adds-new-car-races-cust

• Like 7
Yellow Dog with Cone

I'm pretty conflicted about an A-10 Thunderbolt being added to the game.

One one hand, it's a pretty badass jet and it would be f*cking awesome if it gets added to the game.

a-10-thunderbolt-ii_010.jpg

On the other, I know that the only way to make justice to it's legendary cannon is to turn it into a Explosive one, but I hate Explosive Cannons with a passion, maybe if those explosions have the same range as those of the Heavy Sniper MKII's Explosive Rounds?

BRRRRRRRT

a-10-thunderbolt-ii_008.jpg

What do you guys think?

One one hand, it's a pretty badass jet and it would be f*cking awesome if it gets added to the game.

On the other, I know that the only way to make justice to it's legendary cannon is to turn it into a Explosive one, but I hate Explosive Cannons with a passion, maybe if those explosions have the same range as those of the Heavy Sniper MKII's Explosive Rounds?

BRRRRRRRT

What do you guys think?

hell no!

One one hand, it's a pretty badass jet and it would be f*cking awesome if it gets added to the game.a-10-thunderbolt-ii_010.jpg

On the other, I know that the only way to make justice to it's legendary cannon is to turn it into a Explosive one, but I hate Explosive Cannons with a passion, maybe if those explosions have the same range as those of the Heavy Sniper MKII's Explosive Rounds?BRRRRRRRTa-10-thunderbolt-ii_008.jpg

What do you guys think?

Seems like something really fast.

• Like 1

Doesn't feel like it's been two days, but here we are, another page along. Today, I decided against my better judgement and have drawn on cars I've previously mentioned, but now with pictures! They're also mostly vehicles with iconic roles in film and television, but who cares about that? So, we've got a Volkswagen, a Dodge, a Lincoln, a Tucker, and a Reliant. Lots of pictures this time, so spoilers will be provided. Hope I've chosen well!

Volkswagen Beetle

Here's a car that became far more popular than ever imagined. It's nearly synonymous with the word "automobile" in some parts of the world, and remains the most-produced car ever. It has an image of it's own, and owners have long found unique ways to modify and personalize their little car, whatever name they call it by. With the quality of customization seen in the recent Doomsday Heist vehicles, the Beetle is a perfect fit for the future of that trend. Brought to mind by SilentSoul21's sketches over on the "Expression" subforum.

Kaefer_Flowerpower.jpg

1963_Herbie_01a.jpg

1974 Dodge Monaco

This first image is a two-door, I know, but this really is more in support of the four-door Monaco. I don't think I need to tell you what inspired this car to be in here.

Reliant Regal Supervan

Only fools and horses work for a living, and the criminal life is best lived in Los Santos, even if all that grinding can start to feel like work...

Trotters.jpg

Lincoln Futura

Tucker 48

OK, so this one isn't particularly famous for a film appearance, but it is an iconic, rare car with an appearance like very few others. That Tatra I shared a while back comes to mind...

I rather get this list here added!
  • Like 2

Volkswagen Beetle

Kaefer_Flowerpower.jpg

1963_Herbie_01a.jpg

1974 Dodge Monaco

Reliant Regal Supervan

Trotters.jpg

Lincoln Futura

Tucker 48

We clearly need the Volkswagen Beetle Rally variant

Yellow Dog with Cone

BRRRRRRRT

What do you guys think?

hell no!

Volkswagen Beetle

Kaefer_Flowerpower.jpg

1963_Herbie_01a.jpg

1974 Dodge Monaco

Reliant Regal Supervan

Trotters.jpg

Lincoln Futura

Tucker 48

[Youtube]

It's not that i don't want it ... it's just that i don't want someone else have it, because of griefing. Just last week i have been killed by 3 Hydras, 1 Lazer, 5 Deluxo, 7 Oppressors and 2 Buzzard. It made me disgust all flying vehicules. This is the reason why i don't want your A-10 Thunderbolt, with all due respect.

• Like 1

BRRRRRRRT

What do you guys think?

hell no!

Volkswagen Beetle

Kaefer_Flowerpower.jpg

1963_Herbie_01a.jpg

1974 Dodge Monaco

Reliant Regal Supervan

Trotters.jpg

Lincoln Futura

Tucker 48

[Youtube]
Tired of griefers on lobbies. I've never wanted militarized stuff... These are for little kiddos like the "por que no los dos?" chica hahahaha I mean, they don't have any purpose than killing other players. You can call me pussy for saying that, but I just want to play GTA in peace. Export cars, get my money and spend on cars so I can drive 'em around without being blown up every time I do so! If there weren't so many weaponized vehicles, I would even ignore people asking for some, but there's too much already...
  • Like 1

I feel like the E-Type is inevitable. After the 240z's addition, I feel like it's a certainty that we'll see it this year. The 190'z description could also be hinting towards it. ;3

Also, the option to remove the roof would be grand. A replica of the D-Type will always be a welcomed member of my collection.

Edited by Jester The Marble Fox
  • Like 3

BRRRRRRRT

What do you guys think?

uhh.. in my experience, the heavy sniper Mk. II's explosive rounds go a long distance. Like, a REALLY long distance.. maybe give it a slightly better range than the pump shotgun Mk. II's explosive slugs, but certainly not the sniper. If it were the same as the sniper, it could sit well outside the range of tanks/helicopters/other planes/nearly anything else, and have a laser beam of high explosive death. No thank you. Love the plane, love weaponized vehicles in general, but hate things with OP explosives.
  • Like 1

What do you guys think?

it would be a slower, less maneuverable jet with a larger body (bigger target) and the only way to make it good is if the hydra and lazer had their explosive guns removed otherwise there would be no point of owning the iconic death beam cannon a-10 when u got 2 faster, more maneuverable jets with dual explosive cannons. Edited by Duckdude001
  • Like 2

What do you guys think?

it would be a slower, less maneuverable jet with a larger body (bigger target) and the only way to make it good is if the hydra and lazer had their explosive guns removed otherwise there would be no point of owning the iconic death beam cannon a-10 when u got 2 faster, more maneuverable jets with dual explosive cannons.Except, there's a lot of reasons it would be awesome. Don't think of it as a "lesser" hydra or Lazer. it's not meant to be a dogfighter. It's meant to be a ground attack aircraft. Think of it like the Rouge on crack. Death-beam cannon, buzzard/Rouge-ish missiles, and bombs. It would be amazing against ground targets, especially with a fighter escort, and that's what worries me. Edited by Scruffyauto9
  • Like 1

Like I said on another topic, I really don't want any more weaponized vehicles in the game. I would honestly prefer having them removed from the game, but that'll never happen. So the Thunderbolt wouldn't be something I'd want.

On the plus side, everything that was suggested by Willy A. Jeep is a great idea. I'd love to have a Beetle in-game. It's one of those iconic cars we haven't ever seen in GTA games (not counting GTA London).

• Like 1

Like I said on another topic, I really don't want any more weaponized vehicles in the game. I would honestly prefer having them removed from the game, but that'll never happen. So the Thunderbolt wouldn't be something I'd want.

On the plus side, everything that was suggested by Willy A. Jeep is a great idea. I'd love to have a Beetle in-game. It's one of those iconic cars we haven't ever seen in GTA games (not counting GTA London).

Me.. I'm torn. I like my halftrack, but I understand that others wish it wasnt there. Though, I do like to be able to drive in peace without having to worry about some asshat in a zentorno sticky-bombing me to death, like used to happen. I guess, it would be nice if we could all find some middle ground. Maybe.. nothing but planes/helicopters gets explosive guns/missiles (unless its dedicated anti-air, like the chernobog?) or something? I mean, I know that would DQ my dream vehicle though, as I'd love to have an M4 Sherman in-game. But, I understand how it makes others feel, so I won't push too hard for it..

• Like 1

I'm OK with weaponized vehicles if you use them in jobs where they're intended to be used. But during freemode when people are trying to do their own thing without being disturbed, that's when they get annoying. The Half-track isn't the worst one, imo. The Hydras and Oppressors (not to mention the Deluxos) are easily the worst ones and should be removed from the game or nerfed significantly. The half-track is slow and only has machine guns, so you're not gonna be chased by one very often.

• Like 1
Yellow Dog with Cone

Thanks for your responses and I recognize that maybe I went way overboard with the features that an A-10 Thunderbolt inspired aircraft would have.

Take in mind that the only reason I suggested it to have an Explosive Cannon is to match its real life counterpart power, nothing more really, I normally hate Explosive Cannons with a passion (damn Hydras giving me PTSD) but I just figured it would be the only way because a normal gatling gun, while powerful, it wouldn't be as good against ground targets, which is the A-10 intended purpose.

If anything, the Hydra and Lazer Explosive Cannons should been replaced by normal machine guns long ago, they're jet fighters after all, not meant for ground attacks, but alas, maybe it's too late ror that now.

To be honest, at first I hesitated to post said aircraft here because I know that some of you guys are tired from all the military and weaponized vehicles but then I realized that not wanting certain vehicles in the game because of their griefing potential (just like what happened with the Deluxo, goddamit R*) is missing the chance to talk about said vehicle's potential inclusion in the game, this is a wishlist and speculation topic after all.

Also, when I said "range" I meant the range of the explosions of said rounds, not the range at which they can be fired, sorry for the misunderstanding.

Also, I would love a Beetle too, those are really popular here, we call them Vochos and the last one ever built was assembled in Puebla, Mexico on 2003.

• Like 2

Honestly, I use it in free mode so other people leave me alone. I give everyone a wide berth, (even going so far as to drive several blocks out of my way, just so they don't think I'm after them.) I do agree the hydra, oppressor, and deluxo need nerfed. Give the hydra and Lazer the rouge's explosive cannon, give the oppressor 10 smugglers run missiles, and give the deluxo 30 "buzzard" missiles, complete with cooldown. It's funny nobody has mentioned the AA trailer, but then again, I think I've only ever seen mine in free roam.

Edited by Scruffyauto9
  • Like 1

Also, when I said "range" I meant the range of the explosions of said rounds, not the range at which they can be fired, sorry for the misunderstanding.

OHHHHHHH.... *Facepalms* Ok, well that changes things.

Honestly, Id be.. "ok" with it, although I wouldn't want to see one coming over the hill after me.

Having said that.. I honestly had a thought, to where maybe they could say it has "AP" shells instead of "HE"; to where.. It behaves like a normal bullet, but when it hits an armored target/other vehicle, it does twice the damage of the Heavy Sniper Mk. II with FMJ rounds. That way, it would still be unholy against ground targets, but it would definitely require skill to use.

Edit: I realized I have no idea how powerful the FMJ rounds for the heavy sniper are. Still, it "sounds" like a good idea, to me.

Edited by Scruffyauto9
  • Like 1

I feel like the E-Type is inevitable. After the 240z's addition, I feel like it's a certainty that we'll see it this year. The 190'z description could also be hinting towards it. ;3

Also, the option to remove the roof would be grand. A replica of the D-Type will always be a welcomed member of my collection.

I'd love an E-Type low drag in the muscles class obv

Jaguar_E-type_Low_Drag_01pop.jpgJaguar_E-type_Low_Drag_05pop.jpg?itok=ECJaguar_E-type_Low_Drag_02pop.jpg?itok=vD

Edited by M*A*R*I*N*A
  • Like 6

There are so many Jaguar cars that aren't in the game. The E-Type is probably the most suggested one, but the XJS, Mark X and S-Type are great suggestions, too.

If I had to hazard a guess as to what an E-Type would be called in-game, I'd guess it would be called the Ocelot Jugular...named after the E-Type in GTA London.

Edited by KD142000
  • Like 1