4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

The Vehicle Wishlist and Speculation Topic

Mach1bud

What vehicles would you like to be added to GTA Online?  

1,085 members have voted

1. 1. What vehicles would you like to be added to GTA Online?

2. 2. Lets get specific. What exactly do you want to added?

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mach1bud

• Commander S

• Z_E_B_R_A_3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Vehicle Wishlist and Speculation Topic Hey guys, this thread will be dedicated to the discussion of future vehicles to be added into GTA Online. Feel free to post pictures of vehicles th

..and I want a push bar on my Dukes.. come on R*

For the Lowriders Pt 3 update. Shoots flames from the back at 88mph and can only be painted in metal finishes.

I'm just drooling over a benified shotaro version that lost the neon and gained liveries and a mean loud growling sound

lotus-c-01-limited-edition-hyperbike2.jp

• Like 2

Did anyone ask about a stealth jet? Would anyone want one such as the F-22, F-35, or Su-57?

RIP, CEO crates/biker business stuff/air freight/literally anything and everything else done in public lobbies.

We Need More Willard Vehicles!!!

Willard LeBrodoux

407brba_002326_c26.jpg

Willard Nebula

buick-century-1986-10.jpg

Willard 500

Y93a3Jx.jpg

Willard MarbelleoZld9xE.jpg

Willard Solair

OCg6JQK.jpg

#MakeWillardGreatAgain!

Did anyone ask about a stealth jet? Would anyone want one such as the F-22, F-35, or Su-57?

I'm pretty done with grieffing tools...

• Like 2

The Comet SR with its face lift, gives me the slightest hope for a face lifted Bravado Ganulet.

Modern LED headlights

Slim front fascia

Slim LED taillights

Mod options with with wide body kit

and last but not least a badass mean sound.

• Like 2

I'm pretty done with grieffing tools... agreed. I want boats, but no homing missiles, no flying boats, no stealth anything, (unless it's not weaponized), no stupidly overpowered anything. If its a stealth jet, give it peashooter machine guns and nothing else.

We Need More Willard Vehicles!!!

Willard LeBrodoux

407brba_002326_c26.jpg

Man, I'm pretty sure Lesabre's came with peeling faded paint new. I have never seen one in a condition other than third hand beater.

These two bikes would be sick! (No idea what make the 1st one is) - Better without the sharp studs on the wheels too!

28152872_264841344056971_533280158708767

20482188_1267007890095204_57309444326566

• Like 2

I might be down with tuners only if they add that NOS cut content, and if the cars looks decent with a mixture of a sports classics & muscles, and not just some overrated cars like all of the 90s cars (supra skyline Rx7 or impreza) try something like this

1990 Nissan Silvia S13

1990-Nissan-Silvia-black-front-quarter.j

1986 Nissan Skyline GTR

1986-nissan-skyline-7.jpg

2015 Toyota GT86 Aero

toyotagt86aero1.jpg

1995 BMW M3 GT

bmw-m3-gt-car-wallpaper-35907.jpg

Mitsubishi Lancer EVO III

a59fbdcb9d0bbbc838f51ea93bb3d957.jpg

2001 Honda civic type R

car_photo_565258.jpg

BBR Mazda Mx5

car_photo_562456.jpg?itok=fEODCoHnBBR-MX-5-NC-Super-180-Conversion-3.jpg

Ringbrothers 1965 Mustang Espionage

1965-mustang-espionage.jpg

Ringbrothers Chevrolet Chevelle Recoil (Comes standard as savanna maybe?)

03-ring-brothers-recoil.jpg

Toyota MKIII Supra

modified-toyota-supra-mk3-8-w800-o.jpg

Toyota MR2

821851_toyota-mr2-coupe-spider-japan-tun

Mazda RX7 savanna (Japanese version of porsche 924)

89_rx7.jpg

1990 Mercedes 190e EVO II

1990-mercedes-benz-190e-evo-ii-heads-to-

• Like 4

I only liked the mustang and the Chevelle.

Not that I'm crapping on your parade or anything, the only thing that turns me off from 'Tuners' is what you just said, all imports from the 1990s. Y'know, your civics, integras, so on and so forth.

I could see them taking things from fast and furious. I'd be more receptive and less standoffish about it... then again, its your wishlist, and it doesn't feel right to say 'Hey, I only liked X' about it.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people don't like sports classics (vintage).

. . . I'm and old soul.

Another page, another post, another addition to the never-ending wishlist that I am so proud to be a contributor to. Today is three cars! Two Americans of very different breed but a similar era, and a Japanese who has fans and haters even 30 years later. Let's get to it!

Last-generation Studebaker Wagonaire

A piece of automotive history as the Studebaker company died with the end of this car's production. I get that wagons, especially old ones, aren't in hot demand, but hey, it's hipster bait.

Studebaker_Wagonaire_front.jpg

Late 60s Plymouth Fury

I'm a fan of the big sedans of the 1960s, and the Fury was one of those cars that tried to appeal to anybody who wanted a car. It came in sedan and coupe and wagon configurations!

Plymouth_Fury_mfd_1968_at_Weston_on_East

First-generation Toyota MR2

Doesn't particularly matter to me if it's an AW10 or an AW11. This little car is like that one person you're really attracted to, and can get with, but grow scared of as the relationship goes on, and at no fault of the car. Bring a trailer...

1986_Toyota_MR-2.jpg

On a side note, that... Mercedes-Benz 190E Evo up there makes me... incredibly sad. It's like seeing a kindly old gentleman strung up in fishnet stockings, and neither of us are happy about it. My poor eyes.

Edited by Willy A. Jeep
  • Like 4

I only liked the mustang and the Chevelle.

Not that I'm crapping on your parade or anything, the only thing that turns me off from 'Tuners' is what you just said, all imports from the 1990s. Y'know, your civics, integras, so on and so forth.

I could see them taking things from fast and furious. I'd be more receptive and less standoffish about it... then again, its your wishlist, and it doesn't feel right to say 'Hey, I only liked X' about it.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people don't like sports classics (vintage).

. . . I'm and old soul.

Oh god this is why i hate ricer lousy stickers, bling bling modifications, just like NFS underground and the first fast furious tuners the modifications are too much, i never liked the bling bling tuners like neon lights chamber manipulation, stickers, it's like "hey look at me with my fancy car" but when the stock looking tuner with big HP came around that f*cker is toasted

I guess there are someone who still got a lousy taste in modifications

God if that kind of modifications is what's coming next, then i'll have to pass to the NAVAL DLC

Another page, another post, another addition to the never-ending wishlist that I am so proud to be a contributor to. Today is three cars! Two Americans of very different breed but a similar era, and a Japanese who has fans and haters even 30 years later. Let's get to it!

A piece of automotive history as the Studebaker company died with the end of this car's production. I get that wagons, especially old ones, aren't in hot demand, but hey, it's hipster bait.

Late 60s Plymouth Fury

I'm a fan of the big sedans of the 1960s, and the Fury was one of those cars that tried to appeal to anybody who wanted a car. It came in sedan and coupe and wagon configurations!

Doesn't particularly matter to me if it's an AW10 or an AW11. This little car is like that one person you're really attracted to, and can get with, but grow scared of as the relationship goes on, and at no fault of the car. Bring a trailer...

1986_Toyota_MR-2.jpg

On a side note, that... Mercedes-Benz 190E Evo up there makes me... incredibly sad. It's like seeing a kindly old gentleman strung up in fishnet stockings, and neither of us are happy about it. My poor eyes.

At least it's not that studebaker looks like an impotent man driving it

Go8loTp.gif

Edited by ryannata

I know we have a few different lambo's in the game and I know we have the Zentorno but i'd like to see them add the Lamborghini Centenario or something like it.

blue-lamborghini-centenario-1-680x400.jp

• Like 1

(snipping my own post)

At least it's not that studebaker looks like an impotent man driving it

(bonana)

Well, hmph! I think that the later Studebakers were fine looking little cars, and for your information, sildenafil wasn't available for the public until 1998! So, you're right! Very many impotent men were probably behind the wheel of any car before then!

vfYuufN.gif

Seriously, though, I meant no offense. It's just a shame to me that Benz would do something like that to a member of a line of cars traditionally aimed at luxury. I have no personal problem with Rockstar adding anything like that - it's just saddening to me via my tastes. All of the cars that I suggest via my posts aren't exclusively cars that I like! That MR2, for instance, is inspired by Regular Car Reviews' Mister Regular's former car. I imagine it's best that all of car culture gets represented at some time in Online's life. Heck, we got Mod culture scooters! Anything is possible!

I've never really liked any Russian cars, well besides this: Lada Niva 4x4

13767465_328600134150291_754223400_n.jpg12751566_1759444060959009_603808901_n.jp

Edited by M*A*R*I*N*A
  • Like 2

Late 60s Plymouth Fury

1986_Toyota_MR-2.jpg

Mmmmm... I'm not a hipster, but I would rock that wagon, and I'd rock it hard.

Late 60s Plymouth Fury

1986_Toyota_MR-2.jpg

Mmmmm... I'm not a hipster, but I would rock that wagon, and I'd rock it hard. the Studebaker remembers me of Perennial from 3D era
  • Like 1

What i liked about the Perennial was the hearse version. Remember when you had to steal the corpse of the mayor of Liberty City for Donald Love's morgue party ?

• Like 2

Well, assuming the rumor about Peugeot Citroën coming back to the US next year is true. What do you think about the DS7 Crossback ?

CL%2B17.021.001.jpg

And the second generation Peugeot 508 :

Peugeot-508-2019-1600-04.jpg

Edited by DoxerWhite

I'm a bit late to the mustang conversation...

HA6oeNV.jpg

but Boss Mustangs like those 3 are by far the best Mustangs imo especially the 69 302. I'm really confident on it being the year for the Dominator Classic (The Next update). I don't mind an Eleanor/Shelby influence from Modern Gone in 60 Seconds as long as the options to remove the fog lights are available.

to be be fair, I too would like to see more Muscle cars in general. The ones that are available now are unproportioned. There is so much more to offer. who would have thought that in just 3 years so many Iconic Muscle cars would be made. It must have been dreamy to walk into a dealership between 1968-1971

I also would like the devs to make imo the best muscle car of all time a 70's Hemi 'cuda (Stallion doesn't count) would be a good mix with the Challenger.

Edited by eyman
  • Like 9

Well, assuming the rumor about Peugeot Citroën coming back to the US next year is true. What do you think about the DS7 Crossback ?

CL%2B17.021.001.jpg

And the second generation Peugeot 508 :

Peugeot-508-2019-1600-04.jpg

I think both of these cars would be very welcome in GTA. The SUV class looks too 'samey' so the Crossback would mix it up a bit (although I think the grille looks a little bit like the Fathom FQ2's grille?). As for the Peugeot, it's most likely gonna be a 'Revolter' case...put in the sports class for some odd reason.

-----------------
Super Cars-

Overflod - Monarch (Koenigsegg Regera)
Overflod - Deity (Zenvo ST1)
Bravado - Symbiont (Hennesy Venom GT)
BF - Stark (Volkswagen W12 Nardo)
Truffade - Claudius (Bugatti EB110ss)
Karin - Wakizashi (Toyota FT1 Concept)
Lampadati - Luminary (Maserati MC12)
Ocelot - Cerberus GT (TVR Cerbera Speed 12)
Pegassi - Trofeo (Lamborghini Aventador)

-------------------
Sports Cars-

Obey - 9F V10 (Audi R8 V10 Plus)
Obey - Vanguard (Audi RS6)
Ubermacht - Sibyl (BMW Z4)
Dinka - Jester Classic (Honda NSX)
Dinka - Suki (Honda S2000)
Dinka - Blista R (Honda Civic Type R 2017)
Annis - ZR-350 (Mazda RX7)
Annis - Deimos SP (Nissan Silvia S15)
Annis - Euros (Nissan 300ZX)
Annis - Mirage (Nissan IDx Nismo)
Annis - Phobos VT (Nissan 180sx)
Annis - Elegy RH8 Custom (Nissan GTR R35 Liberty Walk)
Karin - 380z (Nissan 350Z)
Karin - Futo GT (Toyota AE86)
Karin - Supremacy (Toyota Supra)
Emperor - Orichalcum (Lexus RCF)
Imponte - Equinox (Pontiac Solstice GXP)
Ocelot - Locust (Lotus Seven)
Lampadati - Tropos GT (Lancia Stratos Concept)
Enus - Cognoscenti GT (2018 Bentley Continental GT)

----------------------------
Sports Classic Cars-

Benefactor - Exiler (Mercedes-Benz CW311)
Benefactor - Meister (Mercedes-Benz w25)
Lampadati - Poodle (Citroen 2CV)
BF - Bug (Volkswagen Beetle)
Ocelot - Lynx Classic (Jaguar E-Type)
Vapid - Solaro (Ford Capri MK3)
Grotti - Bestia Classic (Ferrari 365 GTB Shooting Break)
Vapid - Parasite (Stout Scarab)
Vapid - Mangler (Ford Anglia)
Enus - Coronation (Rolls Royce Silver Cloud III)

------------------
Muscle Cars-

Cheval - Sonata (Holden Torana A9X)
Cheval - Wombat (HSV Maloo R8)
Vapid - Dominator Classic (Ford Mustang Fastback)
Vapid - Hellenbach GT ( Ford Gran Torino 1972)
Bravado - Marlin (Plymouth Barracuda)
Bravado - Falcon (Plymouth Superbird)
Declasse - Outlaw (AMC Rebel)

-----------------------
Compact Cars-

BF Club - (Volkswagen Golf GTI)
sh*tzu - Whiz Turbo (Suzuki Alto Turbo RS)
Karin - Fennec (Toyota Yaris GRMN)
Annis - Tanto (Mazda AZ1)
Weeny - Beagle (Reliant Regal Supervan III)
Weeny - Delinquent (Vauxhall Corsa "1998")

----------------
SUV's-

Pegassi - Centaur (Lamborghini Urus)
Ocelot - Cougar (Jaguar F-Pace)
Benefactor - Immobilien (Mercedes E Class Estate) (Normal Streiter)

-----------------
Offroad-

Annis - Oni (Nissan Titan Warrior Concept)
Progen - Rambler (Ariel Nomad)

I created a beta vehicle list of vehicles I would like to see added, feel free to add to it guys. :3

• Like 4

-----------------

Super Cars-

Overflod - Monarch (Koenigsegg Regera)

Overflod - Deity (Zenvo ST1)

Bravado - Symbiont (Hennesy Venom GT)

BF - Stark (Volkswagen W12 Nardo)

Truffade - Claudius (Bugatti EB110ss)

Karin - Wakizashi (Toyota FT1 Concept)

Lampadati - Luminary (Maserati MC12)

Ocelot - Cerberus GT (TVR Cerbera Speed 12)

Pegassi - Trofeo (Lamborghini Aventador)

-------------------

Sports Cars-

Obey - 9F V10 (Audi R8 V10 Plus)

Obey - Vanguard (Audi RS6)

Ubermacht - Sibyl (BMW Z4)

Dinka - Jester Classic (Honda NSX)

Dinka - Suki (Honda S2000)

Dinka - Blista R (Honda Civic Type R 2017)

Annis - ZR-350 (Mazda RX7)

Annis - Deimos SP (Nissan Silvia S15)

Annis - Euros (Nissan 300ZX)

Annis - Mirage (Nissan IDx Nismo)

Annis - Phobos VT (Nissan 180sx)

Annis - Elegy RH8 Custom (Nissan GTR R35 Liberty Walk)

Karin - 380z (Nissan 350Z)

Karin - Futo GT (Toyota AE86)

Karin - Supremacy (Toyota Supra)

Emperor - Orichalcum (Lexus RCF)

Imponte - Equinox (Pontiac Solstice GXP)

Ocelot - Locust (Lotus Seven)

Lampadati - Tropos GT (Lancia Stratos Concept)

Enus - Cognoscenti GT (2018 Bentley Continental GT)

----------------------------

Sports Classic Cars-

Benefactor - Exiler (Mercedes-Benz CW311)

Benefactor - Meister (Mercedes-Benz w25)

Lampadati - Poodle (Citroen 2CV)

BF - Bug (Volkswagen Beetle)

Ocelot - Lynx Classic (Jaguar E-Type)

Vapid - Solaro (Ford Capri MK3)

Grotti - Bestia Classic (Ferrari 365 GTB Shooting Break)

Vapid - Parasite (Stout Scarab)

Vapid - Mangler (Ford Anglia)

Enus - Coronation (Rolls Royce Silver Cloud III)

------------------

Muscle Cars-

Cheval - Sonata (Holden Torana A9X)

Cheval - Wombat (HSV Maloo R8)

Vapid - Dominator Classic (Ford Mustang Fastback)

Vapid - Hellenbach GT ( Ford Gran Torino 1972)

Bravado - Marlin (Plymouth Barracuda)

Bravado - Falcon (Plymouth Superbird)

Declasse - Outlaw (AMC Rebel)

-----------------------

Compact Cars-

BF Club - (Volkswagen Golf GTI)

sh*tzu - Whiz Turbo (Suzuki Alto Turbo RS)

Karin - Fennec (Toyota Yaris GRMN)

Annis - Tanto (Mazda AZ1)

Weeny - Beagle (Reliant Regal Supervan III)

Weeny - Delinquent (Vauxhall Corsa "1998")

----------------

SUV's-

Pegassi - Centaur (Lamborghini Urus)

Ocelot - Cougar (Jaguar F-Pace)

Benefactor - Immobilien (Mercedes E Class Estate) (Normal Streiter)

-----------------

Offroad-

Annis - Oni (Nissan Titan Warrior Concept)

Progen - Rambler (Ariel Nomad)

I created a beta vehicle list of vehicles I would like to see added, feel free to add to it guys. :3

that's a nice wishlist, imho. Some of these cars were in my wislist, though
  • Like 1

We know R* loves to implement better versions of existing vehicles
and since we already have a flying car seeing two different ones doesn't rly change anything
but it would make things more interesting.

redcar.gif

Same thing for better stormberg - Maybe that sub taxi from Kingsman2?

• Like 1

^ I agree with the Jag E-Type, I think thats pretty overdue. And Id generally love to see some Enus Classics (as well as more classic Dewbauchee and Benefactor), though your specific ideas are fine.

• Like 1

Also, cars that are as customizable as a binnys car but without the hydrolic suspension.

The ability to change the trim of any car or have more topless options... would be a dream. I was so teased when binnys had a topless buccaneer, but then the car tilted every time I looked around...

• Like 3