4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

The Vehicle Wishlist and Speculation Topic

Mach1bud

What vehicles would you like to be added to GTA Online?  

1,085 members have voted

1. 1. What vehicles would you like to be added to GTA Online?

2. 2. Lets get specific. What exactly do you want to added?

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mach1bud

• Commander S

• Z_E_B_R_A_3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Vehicle Wishlist and Speculation Topic Hey guys, this thread will be dedicated to the discussion of future vehicles to be added into GTA Online. Feel free to post pictures of vehicles th

..and I want a push bar on my Dukes.. come on R*

For the Lowriders Pt 3 update. Shoots flames from the back at 88mph and can only be painted in metal finishes.

Yeah, there's not really much Camaro in the Ruiner (mainly just the rear end) - and that's kinda the problem, IMO. Like I say, I don't see why R* couldn't have used a mix of Camaro/Trans Am elements for the front end, and kept it strictly 'muscle', while saving the Z31 influences for something more appropriate. But eh, if wishes were horses...

On a related note, 'import tuners vs. classic muscle' would make such a good backbone for an update - I've come up with at least two concepts, centred around anything from underground racing to black market convoys. Think anything from the earlier Fast & Furious films to things like Smokey and the Bandit - it'd be a solid fit with GTAO, and provide an ideal opportunity to fill in two glaringly-neglected niches. That, and having two themes for the cars in said update would most likely to cater to more people's tastes - some folk might appreciate a Mustang, others a Supra, while some players would be happy to get both. And yeah, it'd make a change from all the high-end/concept/cutting-edge stuff that makes up the majority of GTAO car releases.

The Ruiner doesn't really look like a 3rd-gen Camaro in my eyes, ever noticed it's body length and it's wideness.

I always thought it was a mix between a Trans Am from the mid 80s mixed with some Japanese and European influences.

R* Should have done a better job on some muscle cars.

And for the love of God no more spaceships!

The Ruiner from the front is a mix of Firebird and Fairlady. The sides are pure Camaro, the rear is 75% Camaro 25% Firebird. In short, it's about 60% Camaro, 30% Firebird, 10% Nissan Z.

It's a bit like the Elegy Retro Custom in that respect - except where the Elegy mixes three successive models of Skyline GT-R (mostly R32, with a blend of R34 elements at the rear and R33 at the front), it's that Z31 front on the Ruiner that cheeses my spuds. :p Did it really need a third car shoved into the mix?

That's what I like about the Infernus Classic - it's mostly Diablo, with a few bits tweaked to blur the resemblance, and the little bit of Testarossa isn't a bad choice, since the end result winds still looking pretty spot-on to certain Diablo models, even from the front. Or even better, the GP1 - there's no real secondary/tertiary influences there, other than shuffling a few elements around (particularly at the back), some R*-designed custom body mods, and concessions to GTAO standardisation like it being a conventional 2-seater (instead of the iconic F1 centre seat).

I bet if you ask the average person though, they will immediately call the Ruiner a Firebird or a Camaro. You and I may know what influences a certain car may have, but I'd say the overall look definitely is still Firebird/Camaro, even the front.

The Ruiner 2000 though is like, way closer though lol. If we could get that front end, preferably with a front lower spoiler, on a regular Ruiner that would be awesome.

• Like 2

Did two of my posts just get taken down? 😂

Someone is obviously not in the right mood for the day.

For it to be in the right mood, it has to be funny.

Your posts were not funny.

Did two of my posts just get taken down? 😂

Someone is obviously not in the right mood for the day.

For it to be in the right mood, it has to be funny.

Your posts were not funny.

Sense of humour is objective. My posts did not defy forum quide lines.

Did someone mention Saab?

2v3fznq.jpg

fadeux.jpg

24no7bb.jpg

vzj8fc.jpg

10hrvba.jpg

2d9dzpl.jpg

wyt0.jpg

r1a1xv.jpg

Saab would be an interesting and fun addiction to the growing list of GTA car manufacturers. I think Saab 96 or 99 Turbo would the most logic add on to the game, but honestly I would love to get even more obscure models like 95 (not the new one but the one from 1960s), any of the Sonetts, 900 CD or 850 GT to name a few.

Edited by Ravarta

1948 Cadillac coupe , this game is missing a lot of 40's 50's cars it'd be nice to see more.

• Like 3

Vapid Nebula - 1963 Ford Galaxie 427

Classique Stallion GT - 1970 Olds 442

(Far more custom options-on par with Sabre. Option for dual stripes on bonnet, ram air bonnets, spoiler, different grilles, DUAL EXHAUSTS. Better acceleration and top speed, throatier exhaust)

Edited by éX-Driver
deadmemories999

I belive i have here some other nice bikes ... who would be something nice for a Biker DLC 2.0

Indian MotorCycle Chief Dark Horse

2016-Indian-Chief-Dark-Horse-static-1-59

Indian_Dark_Horse_Release_Image_highres.

Indian MotorCycle Scout

indian-scout-876.jpg

Indian MotorCycle Indian Springfield

2016-03-03-IndianSpringfield-BJN44246.jp

Indian MotorCycle Roadmaster

bag0215_road18.jpg?itok=G3nXsXwD

Edited by deadmemories999
  • Like 5

Not gonna lie, none of those bikes appeal to me at all. I mean Indians are awesome bikes and always have been, but idk I guess I am not into newer crusiers.

Not gonna lie, none of those bikes appeal to me at all. I mean Indians are awesome bikes and always have been, but idk I guess I am not into newer crusiers.

What about a Triumph Rocket III?

triumph-rocket-iii-r.jpg

I love how huge this motorcycle actually is.

I mean, look at it compared to The Rock!

9tCax4f.jpg

Edited by LordMarvel

A little bit better but still not my kinda bike. Size isn't the issue really. I just like my bikes basic bare bones style bikes. I also don't like how they have the appeareance of plastic all over them.

353642d1390244996-what-are-your-favorite

More like this I guess. This is all just assuming we are talking non-custom bikes and non-antique bikes. Just saying as a basic semi modern cruiser this is what I would want.

You might as well ask for this if you want that! :lol:

Star-Destroyer_ab6b94bb.jpeg?region=0%2C

Why not lol, gun running is bringing in new bases.

See, considering the map for one of the recent Resurrection adversary mode jobs, I'm wondering if that isn't a tease by R*, and we won't actually be getting the contemporary real-world equivalent* as a new base option...

461-1920.jpg

:sly:

I've actually said it before: R* could easily adapt the same system as used for yachts, and allow players to buy a decommissioned carrier. Couple of dinghies round the back, some bunks as basic sleeping quarters, same weapon spawns and anti-air defense systems, and maybe a couple of non-combat aircraft, too, that spawn on the flight deck (a Besra and an unarmed Buzzard, for example).

Not saying it will happen, obviously - but it'd be a Big Deal™ if it did, and a relatively simple way of R* adding something new and memorable (and no doubt popular!), just by re-using existing assets.

*(puts nerd hat on) ...yeah, I know - a Star Destroyer isn't actually the Star Wars equivalent of an aircraft carrier. A more accurate comparison would be something like the Quasar Fire-class carrier:

homecoming-episode-gallery_137_17ec86f9.

:alien:

What about a Triumph Rocket III?

triumph-rocket-iii-r.jpg

I love how huge this motorcycle actually is.

I mean, look at it compared to The Rock!

9tCax4f.jpg

The problem with modern cruisers is that they're designed in a boardroom to make Hell's Angels cosplayers spend 5 digits on a pile of festering rubbish. They're fat, unreliable, overstyled, and just... bullsh*t. They're for dentists that put on chaps when they ride 3 times a year, and for the people that trailer their bikes to a motorcycle rally to show off how fancy their $3000 paintwork is rather than ride the bloody thing there.

What we need is some proper cruisers. Hard tails, kickstarters, air cooled engines. Suicide clutch preferable. 1928 Indian Scout, 1940 Harley Knucklehead. 1934 Harley VL. Easyrider Hydra Glides.

Pegassi Espendo

(Based on the Lotus Esprit)

maxresdefault.jpg

Pegassi Espendo Sport

(Based on the 2014 Lotus Esprit)

546ab95b0b871_-_lotus-esprit-001-lg.jpg

Edited by XypherFox7
  • Like 3

These are some of the items on my wishlist (Mainly returning vehicles.):

Smaller bikers update:

New biker clothing like protectors:

c1J5Nuw.jpg

Vehicles returning from TLAD:

Double-T custom:

B0sZ8H7.png

Hakachou custom:

HqbIyNm.png

Slamvan (You can change the Lost MC logo to your crew logo or to generic ones like in the clubhouse.):

dI0bGpu.png

Luxury update:

Sentinel:

sHVaTFV.png

PMP-600:

uri8BYt.jpg

Albany Presidente V10/Stinger:

HpMfENO.jpg

Turismo:

q5EqORt.png

Coquette:

DCDn8rX.png

Stretch-E:

zBDQDuY.png

Military update:

APC:

3eZ36YQ.png

Patriot:

M7GAXuk.jpg

Rustler:

UsHOIir.jpg

Sea sparrow:

DB2U9FE.jpg

Hunter:

nIxpqBp.jpg

Coil AquaVolt - Rinspeed sQuba

An electric car in the water, what's the only thing more dangerous than that? An electric car modified to be a submersible, of course! You'll surely feel like a secret agent as you pootle along at 3 miles an hour on the sea floor, desperately trying to patch the 5 new leaks that just appeared. You can be rest assured that when it does sink, you'll die of electrocution long before you have the chance to drown though.