4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

The Vehicle Wishlist and Speculation Topic

Mach1bud

What vehicles would you like to be added to GTA Online?  

1,085 members have voted

1. 1. What vehicles would you like to be added to GTA Online?

2. 2. Lets get specific. What exactly do you want to added?

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mach1bud

• Commander S

• Z_E_B_R_A_3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Vehicle Wishlist and Speculation Topic Hey guys, this thread will be dedicated to the discussion of future vehicles to be added into GTA Online. Feel free to post pictures of vehicles th

..and I want a push bar on my Dukes.. come on R*

For the Lowriders Pt 3 update. Shoots flames from the back at 88mph and can only be painted in metal finishes.

-snip-

Vehicle : 70's Grotti Cheetah (Ferrari 312P Berlinetta)

Oh my f*cking God.

The current Cheetah in GTA V is based on a Ferrari Enzo, so the Ferrari 312P Berlinetta wouldn't be a 70's model of it, since it's a completely different car.

The only other vehicle it could be based on is a Testarossa, as that's the model Rockstar used in almost every other GTA title.

Also, the Ferrari Enzo prototype has a model which closely resembles the Testarossa. https://www.google.be/search?q=ferrari+enzo+precursor&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjTt5Kj_vPSAhVB2xoKHTcBB9UQ_AUIBigB&biw=1680&bih=929#tbm=isch&q=ferrari+enzo+prototype&*

If Rockstar added a Berlinetta to GTA Online it would be an entire new vehicle indefinitely.

Edited by XypherFox7

i have an idea for the next DLC and i think we need one more street racing dlc for online including street races night, i mean it'd be more interesting if we added more detail into gta online world. like tuners dlc but more deeper mission and objective like stealing parts such as engine block,bumper,rims,ecu,TC, exhaust and etc from other enemy's garage and stock up the racing parts for the further business and this DLC focusing the limited racing parts such as engine block,bumper,rims,ecu,TC, exhaust and etc. after that we can recruit street racers to build crew rep.

and definitely there's super,old/new sport,muscle,off-road competition respectively to make it fair

2-FullSizeRender_(12).jpg

hqdefault.jpg

top-secret-japan-garage-visit-gtr.jpg

top-secret-japan-garage-visit.jpg

Kanjo-01.jpg

ugr-vs-world-feature.jpg

that's just my 2 cent for Rockstar to make gta online more interesting and i know that everybody in this forum would disagree with me because gta online is not a racing game but it's just my opinion for rockstar. cheers

-snip-

Vehicle : 70's Grotti Cheetah (Ferrari 312P Berlinetta)

Oh my f*cking God.

The current Cheetah in GTA V is based on a Ferrari Enzo, so the Ferrari 312P Berlinetta wouldn't be a 70's model of it, since it's a completely different car.

The only other vehicle it could be based on is a Testarossa, as that's the model Rockstar used in almost every other GTA title.

Also, the Ferrari Enzo prototype has a model which closely resembles the Testarossa. https://www.google.be/search?q=ferrari+enzo+precursor&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjTt5Kj_vPSAhVB2xoKHTcBB9UQ_AUIBigB&biw=1680&bih=929#tbm=isch&q=ferrari+enzo+prototype&*

If Rockstar added a Berlinetta to GTA Online it would be an entire new vehicle indefinitely.

ummm yes you can say that cheetah is based on enzo but cheetah doesn't resemble to enzo at all the car itself has a mixture of different cars i'd say this car based on ssc tuatara/gta spano oh yeah calm your boobs.

oh for the early enzo i think that's not testarossa it's ferrari enzo 2003 with ferrari 348 bodykit on it it's called enzo m3. so do some research again dude

again the closest car for cheetah predecessor is ferrari 312p berlinetta and the rockstar themselves said grotti cheetah is from 70's prototype racing car and again i'm stating the fact and why are you seems so mad at me? like i said on the previous reply that it'd be possible testarossa will come out as retro grotti cheetah. so chill the f*ck out teenager don't get escalated so quickly.

ummm yes you can say that cheetah is based on enzo but cheetah doesn't resemble to enzo at all the car itself has a mixture of different cars i'd say this car based on ssc tuatara/gta spano oh yeah calm your boobs.

>doesn't resmble Enzo

NOTENZO.png

Edited by APCgames100
  • Like 2

oh for the early enzo i think that's not testarossa it's ferrari enzo 2003 with ferrari 348 bodykit on it it's called enzo m3. so do some research again dude

again the closest car for cheetah predecessor is ferrari 312p berlinetta and the rockstar themselves said grotti cheetah is from 70's prototype racing car and again i'm stating the fact and why are you seems so mad at me? like i said on the previous reply that it'd be possible testarossa will come out as retro grotti cheetah. so chill the f*ck out teenager don't get escalated so quickly.

538.jpg

How does the Cheetah not resemble the Enzo? Yes, it takes influence from other cars, but it's base model is still a Ferrari Enzo. This has been known for a while now. I mean, why would it be classed as a Grotti (Ferrari) vehicle in-game if it's not primarily based on the Enzo?

Here's a comparison.

And of course it's not a hundred percent look-alike, because Rockstar isn't allowed to do that, due to copyright reasons.

e078cb-O7mJ77Q.jpg2015-Ferrari-Enzo-Luxury-Automotive.jpg

And again, the Berlinetta is not the closest Rockstar would get to a classic Cheetah. Rockstar said the Cheetah is based on a 70's racing prototype, yes, but the Berlinetta is a 1960's prototype.

These are 1970's Ferraris: https://www.google.be/search?q=ferrari+312p+berlinetta&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjsysO8lfTSAhUL1RoKHWh2B8AQ_AUICCgB&biw=1680&bih=929#tbm=isch&q=Ferrari+1970&*

So how about you do some research, okay? :lol:

(P.S: If you're going to quote this post, at least remove the images.)

538.jpg

How does the Cheetah not resemble the Enzo? Yes, it takes influence from other cars, but it's base model is still a Ferrari Enzo. This has been known for a while now. I mean, why would it be classed as a Grotti (Ferrari) vehicle in-game if it's not primarily based on the Enzo?

Here's a comparison.

And of course it's not a hundred percent look-alike, because Rockstar isn't allowed to do that, due to copyright reasons.

And again, the Berlinetta is not the closest Rockstar would get to a classic Cheetah. Rockstar said the Cheetah is based on a 70's racing prototype, yes, but the Berlinetta is a 1960's prototype.

These are 1970's Ferraris: https://www.google.be/search?q=ferrari+312p+berlinetta&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjsysO8lfTSAhUL1RoKHWh2B8AQ_AUICCgB&biw=1680&bih=929#tbm=isch&q=Ferrari+1970&*

again you're not making any sense 1960's ? that's not even the same 1960 more like grand tourer car rather than group c car.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferrari_312_P

this is the closest old grotti cheetah. again ferrari enzo side skirts is not even the same the back is not even the same. the roof is not even the same. but the front resembles a lil bit so again do some research

>doesn't resmble Enzo

NOTENZO.png

the roof is not even the same. side scoop doesn't resembles at all. c'mon use your eyes. side scoop,roof the back on cheetah is different from the enzo.you must be a car expert yeah?

again you're not making any sense 1960's ? that's not even the same 1960 more like grand tourer car rather than group c car.

this is the closest old grotti cheetah. again ferrari enzo side skirts is not even the same the back is not even the same. the roof is not even the same. but the front resembles a lil bit so again do some research

mdn.gif

Sorry, but I can't handle your ignorance. And I probably have better things to do.

You're wrong, whether you like it or not. Nobody likes being told so, but someone has to eventually.

Good day to you.

Edited by XypherFox7
  • Like 2

538.jpg

Here's a comparison.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjOxvTlpPTSAhUjSo8KHSRnBgUQFggoMAU&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgta.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FCheetah&usg=AFQjCNFGG6Vxv6-_cnOuaX8JIq3kNpSI_w&sig2=FNU6pmDHpjPsmsmQDwt3wg

''It is stated to be a 1970s prototype, put out by Grotti for limited production''

The Ferrari 312 P was a Group 6 Prototype-Sports Car used for racing in 1969 and 1970. The new 1971 version of the sports prototype came with a flat-12 engine, often referred to as a boxer engine. Many publications added the letter B after the P of its name to indicate its engine type, but this variation was never officially sanctioned by Ferrari which simply called it the 1971 312P.

After boycotting sports car racing in 1968 to protest a rule change that also banned their 4-litre 330 P4, Ferrari built a 3000cc prototype in 1969,

well you should do more research on this one

Edited by pointblank1994

mdn.gif

Sorry, but I can't handle your ignorance. And I probably have better things to do.

You're wrong, whether you like it or not. Nobody likes being told so, but someone has to eventually.

Good day to you.

woooh some car expert said that i'm wrong and based on his research he's not looking at the facts that grotti cheetah is not fully based on enzo. and most of them takes several model from other cars. wow you're a car expert i applaud ahh thanks bro, btw look at the airscoop,roof,rear end of the car. nice enzo huh? lol have a nice day too sir

Edited by pointblank1994

01_0kLS_93.jpg

IMG_7641.jpg

audi_motorsport-140325-1035__large.jpg

audi_motorsport-140325-1026__large.jpg

nice, porsche 911 gt1 straßenversion should be added for the next dlc car. idk but it's up to Rockstar btw that's a great idea.

The bottom line here is a cheetah classic more likley going to be a testarosa(vc cheetah) since that falls under most requested gta classic cars. not a 70s prototype.

• Like 1

The bottom line here is a cheetah classic more likley going to be a testarosa(vc cheetah) since that falls under most requested gta classic cars. not a 70s prototype.

yes i understand i'm just saying that it'd be more fit if cheetah based on 70's prototype not testarossa and that doesn't hurt your feelings right? it's just my opinion hell i know that eventually rockstar will added as testarossa so my argument is all about analyzing the body type,information and the connection between new cheetah and the old cheetah. so no hard feeling a'ight unlike those car experts blaming me on the previous post. hahahaha nice talkin to you buddy

yes i understand i'm just saying that it'd be more fit if cheetah based on 70's prototype not testarossa and that doesn't hurt your feelings right? it's just my opinion hell i know that eventually rockstar will added as testarossa so my argument is all about analyzing the body type,information and the connection between new cheetah and the old cheetah. so no hard feeling a'ight unlike those car experts blaming me on the previous post. hahahaha nice talkin to you buddy

You too bud, have a blessed day.
  • Like 1

11.jpg

Vehicle : Bravado 1200RR (hennessey venom f5)

Price : $ 3.250.000

Info : drag racing car? track car? no it's not, this is different and it has unique personality because this car will make you happy 98% and this car will make you blush and giggle like a lil kid, why? the car itself has 2 personalities : 1, can go fast on the straight line 2, can go cornering without a problem

maybe you should check your bank account and don't hesitate money on this car because it'll make you smile in the end of the day. trust us money is not the problem but your choice can make a problem. so choose this car and it'll be a good choice.'

• Like 3

fe62bc343b8089eb45fc5e117eee19d8.jpg

Vehicle : Pegassi Infernus RR (Lamborghini Diablo GT1 Stradale)

Price : $ 2.500.000

Info : well well well what we got here, a retired race car driver that has a financial problem but don't get it wrong it's not because the car is broken, it's just too damn expensive for maintenance well maybe you should take a look closely and admire this beauty, now its the time to open your wallet and adopt this beauty you won't regret it!

• Like 1

The only reasoning it for it being a 312P is that the Group 6 car is a mid engined V12 Ferrari like the Enzo and the Testarossa. (It and the BB were 180°V engines, not true boxer engines) And one could make the argument that in-universe Grotti originally used the 'Cheetah' name for the racing car, and then applied it to the road car in tribute.

I'm making a mighty reach, but yeah

Edited by éX-Driver
  • Like 1

I think GTA V misses cars like this. A Declasse Savanna/Chumash would fit perfectly in the game.

50ftx5.jpg

I was Thinking something More Like THIS:

1971 Declasse Savanna

d5f19e0d389f16baafb1bfc21b520acc.jpg

Keep in mind this is a wishlist thread people. One can wish for anything they desire, no need to try and convince them otherwise.

If someone wants a Grotti Cheetah Classic based on a monster truck, then so be it. Leave people alone. Either contribute in a positive way or don't at all. Quit bickering about petty technicalities.

• Like 4

Keep in mind this is a wishlist thread people. One can wish for anything they desire, no need to try and convince them otherwise.

If someone wants a Grotti Cheetah Classic based on a monster truck, then so be it. Leave people alone. Either contribute in a positive way or don't at all. Quit bickering about petty technicalities.

I guess that's true.

Apologies for the unnecessary spam I caused on this thread, I guess. :/

Edited by XypherFox7

I'd like a fox body Ford LTD wagon, personally

that at least feels similar to the Virgo Classic in that it at least accelerates pretty well. good top speed would be nice but lets be realistic

(wood trim optional)

83-86_Ford_LTD_wagon.jpg

Maybe with the front fiasca of the early fox mustangs (which i hear can be bolted right onto any other fox body car no prob)

mump-1103-01-o+1979-ford-mustang-coupe+d

• Like 4

I'd like a fox body Ford LTD wagon, personally

that at least feels similar to the Virgo Classic in that it at least accelerates pretty well. good top speed would be nice but lets be realistic

(wood trim optional)

83-86_Ford_LTD_wagon.jpg

Maybe with the front fiasca of the early fox mustangs (which i hear can be bolted right onto any other fox body car no prob)

mump-1103-01-o+1979-ford-mustang-coupe+d

The Esperanto is quite similar to the LTD. Designed for the same category. (middle luxury)

granted, the Esperanto is a Seville and isn't in 5.

This would be the ultimate 80s sh*tbox you guys.

A 1984 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z!

18nd4kyk8dq5hjpg.jpg

Bro it has to be the Shelby version.

2668300003_large.jpg

Edit: I knew a guy that had a highly modified Shelby Daytona like these. Dyno'd at over 400 hp. It hauled ass pretty damn good lol.

Edited by Mach1bud

Damnit. You sent me on a google spree to look up all the different Shelby Dodges that were made lol. I found a nice website with all the info. Interesting stuff.

Like, there was a very rare Shelby Dodge Conversion Van.

89-sv_side.jpg

• Like 2