4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

The Vehicle Wishlist and Speculation Topic

Mach1bud

What vehicles would you like to be added to GTA Online?  

1,085 members have voted

1. 1. What vehicles would you like to be added to GTA Online?

2. 2. Lets get specific. What exactly do you want to added?

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mach1bud

• Commander S

• Z_E_B_R_A_3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Vehicle Wishlist and Speculation Topic Hey guys, this thread will be dedicated to the discussion of future vehicles to be added into GTA Online. Feel free to post pictures of vehicles th

..and I want a push bar on my Dukes.. come on R*

For the Lowriders Pt 3 update. Shoots flames from the back at 88mph and can only be painted in metal finishes.

Sorry for re-posting again in Gui.SC's Topic but i'd love to see an 458 Italia

458_side.png

With a mix of these two

sideview458Speziale-e1377497347655.png

carHome.png

And also an Convertible version and Benny's too :D
xFerrari-488-Spider-1.png.pagespeed.ic.f

3fec9a162bf189a90e188320cfbe0cd3.png

Edited by 8Fun7PackFilmGuyTunerV

or ferrari 312p berlinetta. i think this is the best choice for retro version of grotti cheetah (IMO)

45f19d99fed0f639823c71ef50a2932b.jpg

giphy.gif

If we were to get a retro Cheetah it would be a Testarossa.

The Cheetah was a Testarossa in GTA III, LCS, VC, VCS, and SA.

Ferrari-Testarossa-13782.jpg

the grotti cheetah info said that the car itself came from 70's prototype supercar and plus since the hell testarossa born in 70's? whereas testarossa born in 80's and ferrari 312p berlinetta is the right one because it's prototype race car from 69's . i'm not saying that rockstar should give ferrari 312p berlinetta in it. but it'd be more fit if rockstar choose 312p berlinetta over testarossa. yes do some research buddy

Edited by pointblank1994

or ferrari 312p berlinetta. i think this is the best choice for retro version of grotti cheetah (IMO)

giphy.gif

the grotti cheetah info said that the car itself came from 70's prototype supercar and plus since the hell testarossa born in 70's? whereas testarossa born in 80's and ferrari 312p berlinetta is the right one because it's prototype race car from 69's . i'm not saying that rockstar should give ferrari 312p berlinetta in it. but it'd be more fit if rockstar choose 312p berlinetta over testarossa. yes do some research buddy

I could see that be a retro custom where you take the current one to bennys. But Not a classic. That should be a testarosa. Period! We need more gta classics ie: cars from older gta games. The two coming as dripfeed is a good step. I hope theres more coming.

giphy.gif

I could see that be a retro custom where you take the current one to bennys. But Not a classic. That should be a testarosa. Period! We need more gta classics ie: cars from older gta games. The two coming as dripfeed is a good step. I hope theres more coming.

giphy.gif

nah rockstar implying cheetah descended from 70's supercar prototype. testarossa is overrated and too common around the world look at infrenus classic. it's far from the expectation right? they said they want countach but R give diablo instead. retro and classic is like

retro is one thing, classic is another

Retro would be a bike that is essentially new but styled in a classic manner

classic on the other hand is up for debate as to how old a bike has to be to be classic

so which means grotti cheetah retro custom should be 312p berlinetta but i don't mind since rockstar give testarossa instead. but the problem is rockstar should stick what they said on the grotti cheetah info. yes good talking to you buddy

Edited by pointblank1994

Retro-Something old that has been given a slight touch up to fit in the modern era

Classic- something old that will never die and will always be remembered.

giphy.gif

gta 3 infernus resembles vector m12 not lamborghini diablo (since majority assuming that gta 3 infernus is diablo)

c_infernus.jpg

gfbukgb2ekgrhqiokjevpvpelbybmbkymtr4.jpg

just FYI

Retro-Something old that has been given a slight touch up to fit in the modern era

like i said in previous post

classic on the other hand is up for debate as to how old a bike has to be to be classic

giphy.gif

gta 3 infernus resembles vector m12 not lamborghini diablo (since majority assuming that gta 3 infernus is diablo)

c_infernus.jpg

just FYI

In terms of GTA classic cars ie: cars from gta vc vcs, gta3. It is what cars were memorable. The car you mentioned based on 70s prototype wasnt the one in those games. So if R* were to add that under the guise of cheetah classic. It would piss ppl off. Not saying it shouldnt be aded. Just saying testarosa deserves the name cheetah classic not A 70s prototype make it a retro custom, not a classic.

giphy.gif

c_infernus.jpg

just FYI

In terms of GTA classic cars ie: cars from gta vc vcs, gta3. It is what cars were memorable. The car you mentioned based on 70s prototype wasnt the one in those games. So if R* were to add that under the guise of cheetah classic. It would piss ppl off. Not saying it shouldnt be aded. Just saying testarosa deserves the name cheetah classic not A 70s prototype make it a retro custom, not a classic.

why not? re-7b itself is a retro car originally came from mazda 787b it resembles much from it. 70's prototype is the closest old cheetah. not to mention 312p berlinetta is the candidate for retro grotti cheetah. why should focusing on the players? i think rockstar should stick up with the reality. older gta is not connected to a current gta thou. and like i said in the previous post rockstar always disappointing player the hoping for lamborghini countach for the infernus but they give diablo instead. can you see it right? but i don't mind if they give testarossa instead of 312p berlinetta. just sayin

Edited by pointblank1994

Let's take a look at this "classic" versus "retro" debate shall we?

These are the cars that we have received that have those designations.

• Inverto Coquette Classic- An older version of a car that only appears in GTA V/Online and GTA IV.
  • Bravado Youga Classic- An older version of a car that only appears in GTA V/Online.
  • Dundreary Virgo Classic- A returning vehicle from GTA IV, that has no connection other than name to the Virgo in GTA Online.
  • Grotti Turismo Classic- A returning vehicle from SA that is also the older version of a car that only appears in GTA V/Online and GTA IV.
  • Pegassi Infernus Classic- An older version of a car that only appears in GTA V/Online.

• Pfister Comet Retro- An older version of a car that appeared in both GTA V and GTA IV.
  • Annis Elegy Retro- A returning vehicle from SA that is also the older version of a car that only appears in GTA V/Online.

Idk about you guys, but it seems to be they are just throwing classic and retro around without regards to what car it is, so long as it is an older version of that vehicle model. I don't think there is any use in looking too deeply into it, because they are just gonna do whatever they feel best fits at the moment. One thing that has stayed consistent with the "Retro" vehicles, is that they are both conversions at Benny's that turns a newer model car into an older model car.

Edited by Mach1bud
  • Like 2

• Inverto Coquette Classic- An older version of a car that only appears in GTA V/Online.
  • Bravado Youga Classic- An older version of a car that only appears in GTA V/Online.
  • Dundreary Virgo Classic- A returning vehicle from GTA IV, that has no connection other than name to the Virgo in GTA Online.
  • Grotti Turismo Classic- A returning vehicle from SA that is also the older version of a car that only appears in GTA V/Online.
  • Pegassi Infernus Classic- An older version of a car that only appears in GTA V/Online.

• Pfister Comet Retro- An older version of a car that appeared in both GTA V and GTA IV.
  • Annis Elegy Retro- A returning vehicle from SA that is also the older version of a car that only appears in GTA V/Online.

Idk about you guys, but it seems to be they are just throwing classic and retro around without regards to what car it is, so long as it is an older version of that vehicle model. I don't think there is any use in looking too deeply into it, because they are just gonna do whatever they feel best fits at the moment. One thing that has stayed consistent with the "Retro" vehicles, is that they are both conversions at Benny's that turns a newer model car into an older model car.

• Inverto Coquette Classic- An older version of a car that only appears in GTA V/Online and GTA IV.
  • Grotti Turismo Classic- A returning vehicle from SA that is also the older version of a car that only appears in GTA V/Online and GTA IV.

great explanation. so what do you think about retro grotti cheetah? should we go by testarossa? but to me it's unfit but it'd be possible come out as testarossa. because R* doesn't want their fans crying

Edited by pointblank1994

If they ever add that, I think it would be called the Grotti Cheetah Classic and I do think it would be based on the Testarossa.

yes that's possible. but tell me your opinion from other possibility.

If they ever add that, I think it would be called the Grotti Cheetah Classic and I do think it would be based on the Testarossa.

I'm sorry but I don't understand your question or what you want me to say. Edited by Mach1bud

I'm sorry but I don't understand your question or what you want me to say.

oh what i mean is what's the other possibilities beside rockstar giving testarossa to grotti cheetah? i mean what's the other model for old grotti cheetah? give me your opinion and share your thoughts

Edited by pointblank1994

Other popular options would be, the Ferrari Daytona, 250 GT SWB, Ferrari 275 GTB, 308 GTB, Dino, 328, etc etc.

There are a lot of classic Ferraris they could use, but I think they will try and use the nostalgia factor of Vice City to sell the Cheetah Classic, if it ever comes to the game. I think there is a 99% chance it will be a Tesstarossa, even though the Infernus Classic has a Tesstarossa front end.

Other popular options would be, the Ferrari Daytona, 250 GT SWB, Ferrari 275 GTB, 308 GTB, Dino, 328, etc etc.

There are a lot of classic Ferraris they could use, but I think they will try and use the nostalgia factor of Vice City to sell the Cheetah Classic, if it ever comes to the game. I think there is a 99% chance it will be a Tesstarossa, even though the Infernus Classic has a Tesstarossa front end.

But isnt the ferari datona the stinger from gta vc?

That is correct.

That is correct.So its more likley the datona will be stinger classic rather a cheetah classic?

porsche-917k-2_1600x0w.jpg

Vehicle : Pfister 817RR

Price : $3.800.000

info : retired actor,race car driver, MGTOW,martial artist and drunkard rich will own this car as sunday coffee meet and every people will ask you ''bro how much is this or bro do you even use stereoid because the rear end of the car looks like steroid as f*ck'' and the kids will recognize you as the vintage race car driver from 70's. german must be proud for producing this car.

Little-Bastard-James-Dean-Porsche-550-Sp

Vehicle : Pfister 450 RR

Price : $2.500.000

info : ''old hag, your grandpa or grandma will love this car cuz they will feel nostalgic and remembering their first kiss on this car since 1951's and maybe your grandma was a famous chick back there who f*ck your grandpa and now it's time for you to open your wallet, buy this car and get some chick from the coffee beans cafe. you'll never regret it.

Edited by pointblank1994
  • Like 2

porsche-917k-2_1600x0w.jpg

Vehicle : Pfister 817RR (Porsche 917k)

Price : $3.800.000

info : retired actor,race car driver, MGTOW,martial artist and drunkard rich will own this car as sunday coffee meet and every people will ask you ''bro how much is this or bro do you even use stereoid because the rear end of the car looks like steroid as f*ck'' and the kids will recognize you as the vintage race car driver from 70's. german must be proud for producing this car.

Little-Bastard-James-Dean-Porsche-550-Sp

Vehicle : Pfister 450 RR (Porsche 550)

Price : $2.500.000

info : ''old hag, your grandpa or grandma will love this car cuz they will feel nostalgic and remembering their first kiss on this car since 1951's and maybe your grandma was a famous chick back there who f*ck your grandpa and now it's time for you to open your wallet, buy this car and get some chick from the coffee beans cafe. you'll never regret it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Vehicle : 70's Grotti Cheetah (Ferrari 312P Berlinetta)

Price : $ 4.200.000

Info : every man's dream to own this italian beauty and many jealous race car driver will scorning this car because of their lack of financial but don't worry this masterpiece will answer away their spewing nonsense like it's nothing but the first rule you have to open your wallet and be ready to fleeting away on the street.

asp-braschaat-Ferrari-333-SP-for-sale-7.

Vehicle : Grotti Vendetta (Ferrari 333sp)

Price : $ 1.950.000

Info : this car is no joke, don't let your kids misunderstood with this car because this car ain't bumper car or go-kart. if they start crying just convince them if this car broke they'll be homeless i bet they will go back to their righteous slaughter.

• Like 2

A R32 GT-S 4 Door would make me a happy camper..

2m4ubug.jpgPrice: $50,000

Name: Elegy GT-S

Speed: 7.2

Brake: 8.0

Accel: 4.6

Handling: 5.9

DESC: Want a sporty Japanese classic? Want to get the kids to school on time? Well fear no more, middle age mother, we have the car for you, the Elegy GTS Will get you from point A to point B, just don't try to make it to C. Combined with power, reliability, customization, and most importantly, cup holders, this car is all you need in life!

(I'm awful at Descriptions so sorry)

Edited by HujiSen
  • Like 2