4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

The Vehicle Wishlist and Speculation Topic

Mach1bud

What vehicles would you like to be added to GTA Online?  

1,085 members have voted

1. 1. What vehicles would you like to be added to GTA Online?

2. 2. Lets get specific. What exactly do you want to added?

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mach1bud

• Commander S

• Z_E_B_R_A_3

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Vehicle Wishlist and Speculation Topic Hey guys, this thread will be dedicated to the discussion of future vehicles to be added into GTA Online. Feel free to post pictures of vehicles th

..and I want a push bar on my Dukes.. come on R*

For the Lowriders Pt 3 update. Shoots flames from the back at 88mph and can only be painted in metal finishes.

If we ever get the return of the Kart, I hope we get two kinds of special races dedicated to them. One kind featuring semi-realistic karting circuits both in the streets and made from stunt race stuff.

And the other, battle races.

Battle races are races where you're able to pick up power ups to use against other players or to protect yourself.

Featuring such power ups as:

Oil slick, which causes any Kart that hits it to spin out

Rocket - standard GTA race rockets

Homing missile - a missile that you can select whom it homes in on

Shield - blocks any incoming attack for 10 seconds

Nitrous - gives a quick boost of speed

Reversal - reverses controls for other players

Grenade - self explanatory

In addition new smaller stunt race props perfectly suited for kart circuits, along with the ability to make cambered corners of 5°, 15°, and 30°.

And new clothing/hairstyles such as dungarees, newsboy caps of various colours and patterns, and thick moustaches for men. And long hair, tiaras, and frilly dresses for women.

And special music that plays during said races.

Sorry for the delay, I'm a lazy designer

I hope you like w3SbD4q.jpg

Requested by @CN0711

PROPS TO YOU MAN THESE ARE f*ckING GORGEOUS!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!! :D

Gotta say these put a massive smile of joy on my face when I saw them. Out of all seriousness am i the only one who would buy these if they were in the game regardless of price?

Edit: also no need to apologize for delay you can take all the time you need dude.

Edited by CN0711
  • Like 2

I want a Kart as well.

013fb45e638f76fbc508161cdb7bde2e.jpg

This is what Rockstar will add... :lol:

I'll take the cart but only if we get a wildlife update with kitties and the ability to carry around hash coins and chicken fingers in our inventory

Edited by RedDagger
fixed spoiler
  • Like 3

I want only one car, a car that was in Vice City too and in real world is most famous from the Back to the Future films...The Deluxo or DMC 12 Delorean:

c_deluxo.jpg

With the retro versions of Turismo and Infernus coming...why not this too!

• Like 6

Maibatsu Rakurai

Design:1993 Dodge Sleath-Mitsubishi 3000 GTO

GTO_5.jpg

5499780002_large.jpg

Class:Sports

Customization mods:bumpers,side skirts,spoilers,chassis,rollcage,hoods,exhaust,grille

Can be purchased at southernsanandreassuperautos.com for $45,000.

• Like 2

^ Or even simpler, Maibatsu Super GT (San Andreas version) and (also from SA) Bravado Alpha Classic! ;)

The same goes to the Jester my friend :)

• Like 1

Mannly Micro - Peel P50

Priced at $150,000

It was designed to be the cheapest and most dangerous form of transportation imaginable. As such, it is the smallest production car ever produced. Built in the early 1960s by shepherds on an island off the coast of England, it was originally powered by a scooter engine that propelled it to a blistering 35 miles an hour. This is a modern replica with a more sporting power plant. The top speed? Sixty. A mile a minute in a cardboard box, doesn't that sound fun? Being such an iconic car, you'll surely understand the six figure price tag.

• Like 2

^ Or even simpler, Maibatsu Super GT (San Andreas version) and (also from SA) Bravado Alpha Classic! ;)

All R* needs to do is add any combination of the San Andreas Jester, ZR-350, Euros, Super GT, Uranus, Flash, or Alpha, and I'll be a very happy camper, kthxbai. :colgate:

Elegy Retro was a good start, and the Turismo/Infernus Classics are really encouraging, but please, R*, don't stop there!!

• Like 1

Don't even start going there, ffs! Edited by MGgames100

Mannly Micro - Peel P50

Priced at $150,000

It was designed to be the cheapest and most dangerous form of transportation imaginable. As such, it is the smallest production car ever produced. Built in the early 1960s by shepherds on an island off the coast of England, it was originally powered by a scooter engine that propelled it to a blistering 35 miles an hour. This is a modern replica with a more sporting power plant. The top speed? Sixty. A mile a minute in a cardboard box, doesn't that sound fun? Being such an iconic car, you'll surely understand the six figure price tag.

$150,000 for the most smallest car in the world nevermind! :)

All R* needs to do is add any combination of the San Andreas Jester, ZR-350, Euros, Super GT, Uranus, Flash, or Alpha, and I'll be a very happy camper, kthxbai. :colgate:

Elegy Retro was a good start, and the Turismo/Infernus Classics are really encouraging, but please, R*, don't stop there!!

Also don't forget to add some classic version of the Dominator,Gauntlet,Issi and many more.I didn't know why i combined the Rakurai with these two cars it's because they really fit well since they are both 3000 GTO. Edited by RedDagger
merged double post

Confession time: the more I look at the Stealth, the more I think that ...you could shove the front end on a Supra, and it'd make for a decent substitute. :whistle:

• Like 2

Mannly Micro - Peel P50

Priced at $150,000

$150,000 for the most smallest car in the world nevermind! :)

Recently an original P50 sold at auction for the equivalent of US$176k. And given how R* likes to add a zero to the price tag of every car they sell, it at least has an excuse for being expensive.

Confession time: the more I look at the Stealth, the more I think that ...you could shove the front end on a Supra, and it'd make for a decent substitute. :whistle:

Tbh I always thought the Stealths had a nice front end, for a 90's round-mobile that is.

Dodge-Stealth-blue.jpg

• Like 1

Tbh I always thought the Stealths had a nice front end, for a 90's round-mobile that is.

HOW DARE YOU. :miranda:

...lol, in all honesty, the old 'melted bar of soap' thing is so very, very true, but it's what I love about '90s sports cars. Again, that's why I'd kill for a properly-'90s thing to go with the Elegy - the Skyline GT-R always had a foot in the '80s, with the more angular, no-frills designs right up until the switch to the R35 GT-R, so it'd be good to have a more rounded thing to complement it.

Definitely think the grille/lights of the fixed-headlight version (think that might be post-facelift) wouldn't be a terrible swap for a Supra, in terms of similar shapes - if R* did that, like with the Testarossa elements on the Infernus Classic, it'd be close enough, IMO:

190122_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

I Know This Will Sound Really Dumb, But it will be worth it...

Vapid Minivan Classic

6UuFU8D.jpg

AND Benny's Version: Vapid Minivan Classic Custom

HtBjREh.jpg

• Like 3

Hi. I didn't read the whole topic, so I don't know if anyone came up with these ideas

I would take both Coquette and 9F and give some Benny's racing treatment to them.
Coquette would be based on a Corvette GT3, and 9F on a R8 DTM, with a lot of liveries and customizations. I prefer them stay in sports class, but with a huge boost of performance.

Another one is a Jester Retro based on a Supra MK4, much like what happened with Elegy. Take it to Benny's and convert in a classic Supra.

Sorry for my poor english

Lately I've been growing even more fond of classic muscle cars. I've always liked the late 60's Camaro's, but I've also found myself liking more classic muscle cars recently.

Such as these.

'70 Dodge Challenger

1970Challenger_4-1024x640.jpg

Plymouth Roadrunner Superbird

Plymouth-Road-Runner-Superbird-7272.jpg

'71 Cuda

Plymoth-Cuda-Gear-Patrol-Lead-1440.jpg

'69 Mustang

ead74d91578afe2ff0ffb4a78e15b7d2.jpg

• Like 8

Hi. I didn't read the whole topic, so I don't know if anyone came up with these ideas

I would take both Coquette and 9F and give some Benny's racing treatment to them.

Coquette would be based on a Corvette GT3, and 9F on a R8 DTM, with a lot of liveries and customizations. I prefer them stay in sports class, but with a huge boost of performance.

Another one is a Jester Retro based on a Supra MK4, much like what happened with Elegy. Take it to Benny's and convert in a classic Supra.

It is ok. Yes all of those have been mentioned before, but it is ok. :) All are welcome to post here even if someone has posted similar wishes before.

I'd just love for R* to actually shed more light on the compact class: i.e Weeny issi Classic, Peel P50 (Idea for brand and name), Vapid Uranus plus many other compacts or hatch backs from the GTA universe's or just real world hatchbacks and compacts.

It is ok. Yes all of those have been mentioned before, but it is ok. :) All are welcome to post here even if someone has posted similar wishes before.

Thanks for the nice reply!

I'd just love for R* to actually shed more light on the compact class: i.e Weeny issi Classic, Peel P50 (Idea for brand and name), Vapid Uranus plus many other compacts or hatch backs from the GTA universe's or just real world hatchbacks and compacts.

Agree. I would like to see a New Fiesta or Citroen DS3 rallycross style

TBH I agree that Stealth/GTO's front would be perfect for Supra.

Call it Saikou XS or Snipe and you have me sold...

saikou02.jpg

I think i will put that supra's bumper as a bumper section for LSC on the Rakurai :D