2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Mach1bud

The Vehicle Wishlist and Speculation Topic

What vehicles would you like to be added to GTA Online?  

777 members have voted

1. 1. What vehicles would you like to be added to GTA Online?

2. 2. Lets get specific. What exactly do you want to added?

Tails Prower

oh yeah i forgot that was a thing i was thinking about: it would be cool if they made the blowers functional. like the bug catchers??? that would be a welcome improvement. also the ability to add more than one turbocharger/supercharger

also it would be GREAT to get a Princess Robot Bubblegum bobblehead added sometime (itis probably gonna happen eventually)

Surprised they did not include Princess Robot Bubblegum with the update, I would have her character on all my cars.

Also we need an Impotent Rage and Princess Robot Bubblegum wrap livery to be added, I would like to have those two on my cars as decals.

Charlottes

oh yeah i forgot that was a thing i was thinking about: it would be cool if they made the blowers functional. like the bug catchers??? that would be a welcome improvement. also the ability to add more than one turbocharger/supercharger

also it would be GREAT to get a Princess Robot Bubblegum bobblehead added sometime (itis probably gonna happen eventually)

Surprised they did not include Princess Robot Bubblegum with the update, I would have her character on all my cars.

Also we need an Impotent Rage and Princess Robot Bubblegum wrap livery to be added, I would like to have those two on my cars as decals.

I dunno if an Imponent Rage and Princess Robot Bubblegum liveries would work so well on the lowriders but you know where they ABSOLUELTY would work??? on modern japanese cars in a tuner dlc, kinda like this

Nagoya-Exciting-Showdown-14-103.jpg

el carlitos

Aston Martin V8 Vantage - Dewbauchee Vintage

aston%20martin%20v8%20vantage%20volante%

BMW E24 - Sentinel Classic

34614d1345084974-bmw-e24-76-89-6-series-

Should be the Zion Classic imo. The Sentinel Classic should be based on the small and epic E30 M3. God I love that car. When I first saw one in person I freaked out.

Absolute correct. The BMW E24 would match perfectly as a Zion Classic. I would love both. Sentinal Classic (E30) and Zion Classic (E24).

owl-man

Mercedes CLS 500

2006_mercedes-benz_cls-class_f34_fd_3_60

Mostly to recreate one of the Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition Remix cover cars.

Spectacus

RniQAtY.jpg

Name: Vapid Veneto

Design: 1973 Cortina

Description; It was an icon of 70's Britain and was your boyhood dream; now you can make that dream a reality!

Class: Sports Classics

Price: $147,000

Edited by Spectacus

wiesenior

i'd like these converted-

a buffversion of Stanier (Mercury Marauder)

serveimage.jpg

as many ppl already requested- more real ricer/tuner cars like the Silvia or Nissan 240SX

serveimage.jpg

cars like a Jaguar D and E-Type and the Toyota 2000Gt one of my dream cars

serveimage.jpg

more cruisers like a Chino... old lincolns,caddys and sleeper cars like an undercover Plymouth Gran Fury

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Benefactor Feltzer GT (Mercedes SL63 AMG / AMG GT S)

22970691915_2448a13c03.jpg

16913326543_00321976d6.jpg

• Features: A fully functional hardtop convertible with a glass roof, V8 Supercharged badges, carbon fiber and quad pipes / Overall very similar to IV's variation of the Benefactor Feltzer but redesigned and slightly bigger, very comparable to the Grotti Carbonizzare / A Benefactor Feltzer cockpit.
  • Class: Sports / Essentially in the same league as the Grotti Carbonizzare but with a lot more torque so therefore a lot more wheelspin and powerslides; in a 1/4 drag race it would lose to a Grotti Carbonizzare but after that it would catch up and pass it because torque / Sounds like a Vapid Dominator but with quicker shifts.
  • Price: $450000

Why I want it: IV's Feltzer was awesome. So what did Rockstar do to it? It returned in V but as some tasteless DTM-looking race car. It got massively ugly. One less GT car for V. So why not bring the old Feltzer concept back but with a huge makeover? German convertibles with 700 pounds feet of torque, does it get any better than that?

Why it should be added: 1) More modern Benefactors would be a good thing. 2) More modern convertibles would be a great thing. 3) It would be the car for those who liked the Feltzer but hate V's version of it.

Pfister Rocket (Porsche 918 Spyder / Carrera GT)

22836961187_82798094b8.jpg

22863126479_e35177a68f.jpg

• Features: A low and long mid-engined targa hyper car with options for either a carbon or painted top and a fixed carbon or painted spoiler to remove the standard functional retractable spoiler / A special Stuttgart Edition with vinyl designs and more carbon fiber / A Pfister Comet cockpit.
  • Class: Supers / At first very comparable to the Progen T20 but it's a bit quicker and sharper in every way with a lot more grip / A brand new engine note that revs very high and sounds throatier than the Progen T20 with lots of Benefactor Stirling GT-ish pops and crackles and backfire.
  • Price: $2500000 - $2700000

Why I want it: We don't need more super cars but come on, the Porsche 918 Spyder is like the coolest modern car ever. And it's unique. It's a coupe and a convertible.

Why it should be added: 1) We need more Pfisters. 2) More variety in the Supers Category. 3) A lot of people have been asking for it.

Edited by Scaglietti

Spectacus

suprattwhite11.jpg

Name: Karin Hydra

Design: 1998 Supra

Description; It was on your bedroom wall as a poster and on the lists of illegal imports, but it's a f*cking Supra! How can any decent person deny this beast of a car!

Class: Sports

Price: $110,000

0HGMWBj.jpg

Name: Matsuda Zoom lll

Design: 2010 Mazda Speed3

Description; It's not quite the Club nor the Rave but it'll do; there's better performing and better looking cars out there, but if you want a decent, cheap Hatch, this is the one..

Class: Compacts

Price: $90,000

Edited by Spectacus

Spectacus
  • Imponte is Pontiac
  • Classique is Oldsmobile
  • Emperor is Lexus
  • Karin is Toyota/Lexus
  • Pegassi is Pagani/Lamborghini
  • Zirconium is Honda/Subaru?

Do you guys prefer merged Companies or would you prefer them all separate?

Edited by Spectacus

Mach1bud

Lol you guys are so formal about all this. I like it.

:p

70mustangboss429

I like the idea of merged companies, in the case of parent companies or merger-deals. But it would be interesting to see people create classic cars that have their own brand-name as if it was before it was bought or merged. And yes @Mach1bud I like it too! You guys are pretty creative.

Spade115

Im on vacation and just realized this thred was opened :0 awesome lol

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Some of my older wishlist material:

DeGJgM6.jpg?1

• Audi RS5 and Audi RS7 based
  • Small retractable spoiler
  • Set in the sports class instead of coupes
  • Performance on the level of a Coquette
  • F620 exhaust note
  • 9F cockpit with white seats
  • $150000

12241581235_3b3a562935_z.jpg

• Grotti Carbonizzare in shooting brake form
  • New rims
  • Set in the sports class
  • Performance on the level of a Carbonizzare
  • T20 exhaust note
  • Black Carbonizzare cockpit
  • $550000

19554918701_51e92f2811_z.jpg

• Refreshed hardtop Benefactor Surano
  • Gullwing doors
  • Set in the sports class
  • Performance on the level of a Massacro
  • Massacro exhaust note
  • Black Surano cockpit
  • $650000

DaGengster

Classic Porsches 356s from 1950-1960s

Criminal-Fox

I Know I Have Wished For This Multiple Times In Different Threads But... Screw It, I'm Calling It, Ladies And Gentlemen, I Present To You... The Canis Richards BM!

Bt9BTogIIAAkNEz.jpg

Because We All Need A Classic Jeep In This Game, And Ya Know What? f*ck It,

1943-Kettenkrad-127.jpg

One Of These Beautiful Bastards, Garage Storeable Too, With The Rear Seat Working Like The Moonbeam Seats

Edited by Criminal-Fox

Charlottes

heres something that could be kind of funny: the fiaggio artilery

Vespa_militare2.JPG

also i hope that Rockstar will let us use the lowrider custom interiors in any car that has that same dashboard models. like im pretty sure thanks to the recycling that they were doing earlier a LOT of cars can get custom dashboards without any new models having to be made. i do hope that more dashboard models are made and retroactively made as an option for the existing cars though

ALSO: has anyone seen the Faction's interior used anywhere else??? i dont remember seeing in any other car

Aqua97
  • Vapid Canyonero
  • Price: $280.00

qWo77Da.jpg?1

Edited by Aqua

Silver le Belge

I admit I am more of a gamer than a car fan. That's why most cars I want for this game are returning cars from previous GTA.

Adding the tuners from San Andreas would be great, like the Jester Classic and the Elegy. They could add them on a Tuner update, with new custom options and performance upgrades for thé Sultan, Kuruma, Penumbra...

I would also love to see cars like the Tampa, Vice City Infernus, Hermes and Deluxo as a Delorean. But the one car I want most of all...

Is the Piaggio Ape.

http://www.topgear.com/sites/default/files/styles/16x9_1280w/public/images/gallery-migration/2012-09/2F2FF28E-C6E2-4585-97DC-9B7B54D92DD7_0.jpg?itok=lmJdIDD_

I remember how fun this car was in Cruisin' World on the N64. Yes I am old. This could give the Panto à run for its money on a race.

Also, since this is a vehicle wishlist, I want a Rustler. Dogfights with this thing would be epic.

Edited by Silver le Belge

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Grotti Cheetah Classic (Ferrari Testarossa / 512TR)

17710952423_7bc03542d6.jpg

12256023203_90d0abbcf5.jpg

• Features: A mid-engined V12 with flip up headlights and optioned to replace them with fixed headlights / A tan Willard Faction cockpit.
  • Class: Sports / Comparable to the Grotti Stinger GT but a little less sluggish and a lot quicker / A brand new engine note based on the Ferrari Testarossa with slow shifts.
  • Price: $350000

Why I want it: People have begged for the good old Cheetah for ages. The return of the Cheetah in V clearly didn't calm anyone down, instead it infuriated them. Replacing a classic with a tacky modern super car, are you serious? Bring back the old Cheetah.

Why it should be added: 1) Some 80's classic would be a change. 2) More Grottis is always a good thing. 3) It would fit old Los Santos like a glove.

Grotti GTB (Ferrari F12berlinetta / 599 GTB)

20988463510_40a33161c0.jpg

18357488692_590e11cd22.jpg

• Features: A long front-engined V12 GT car with lots of vents and curvaceous aero bits but nothing ostentatious / A brand new Ferrari based tan cockpit.
  • Class: Supers / Despite it's appearance, it is up there with the super cars / Acceleration is on par with the Progen T20 and many other super cars, the only thing it lacks in is cornering where there is a little more slip and weight shifting than the Progen T20 / Sounds like a Progen T20 with more backfire.
  • Price: $875000

Why I want it: It would be a nice change to see Rockstar do more modern Grotti cars based on the more "regular" Ferraris such as the F12berlinetta or FF or 458. The Carbonizzare is a little too soft while the Cheetah and Turismo R are hyper cars.

Why it should be added: 1) It would add some spice to the Supers Category. 2) More Grottis. 3) It would be pretty unique.

KOJI

Jaguar XJ (Arden AJ4) - Ocelot Jugular

c4febf0d4e153a9cca63bc9a7dfb0c76.jpg

Bentley Continental R - Enus Wilmslow R

bentley-continental-r-mulliner-c48710210

Datsun 280z

datsun-280z-625x284.jpg

gossip2907

2009-subaru-outback-7.jpgMore modern (and preferably AWD) wagons like this Subaru Outback. I would kill to see a Forester/Outback or something like an Audi Allroad in game.

Spectacus

Gym7Cb3.jpg

Name: Bravado Coyote

Design: 1986 Dodge Shelby GLHS

Description: At 0-60 in 6.70 seconds; names like Pfister, Grotti, Obey and Ubermacht come to mind and all finish behind the 1986 Coyote.

Class: Compacts

1974FordPinto_01_700.jpg

Name: Vapid Variegate

Design: 1977 Pinto

Description: This car is on fire! No- literally! The byproduct of an era where rules and regulations could be bent and twisted; a hollow, burnt shell of it's former self . The latter is talking about the car...

Edited by Spectacus

jdv95

Grotti Cheetah Classic (Ferrari Testarossa / 512TR)

17710952423_7bc03542d6.jpg

12256023203_90d0abbcf5.jpg

• Features: A mid-engined V12 with flip up headlights and optioned to replace them with fixed headlights / A tan Willard Faction cockpit.
  • Class: Sports / Comparable to the Grotti Stinger GT but a little less sluggish and a lot quicker / A brand new engine note based on the Ferrari Testarossa with slow shifts.
  • Price: $350000
Why I want it: People have begged for the good old Cheetah for ages. The return of the Cheetah in V clearly didn't calm anyone down, instead it infuriated them. Replacing a classic with a tacky modern super car, are you serious? Bring back the old Cheetah.

Why it should be added: 1) Some 80's classic would be a change. 2) More Grottis is always a good thing. 3) It would fit old Los Santos like a glove.

Grotti GTB (Ferrari F12berlinetta / 599 GTB)

20988463510_40a33161c0.jpg

18357488692_590e11cd22.jpg

• Features: A long front-engined V12 GT car with lots of vents and curvaceous aero bits but nothing ostentatious / A brand new Ferrari based tan cockpit.
  • Class: Supers / Despite it's appearance, it is up there with the super cars / Acceleration is on par with the Progen T20 and many other super cars, the only thing it lacks in is cornering where there is a little more slip and weight shifting than the Progen T20 / Sounds like a Progen T20 with more backfire.
  • Price: $875000
Why I want it: It would be a nice change to see Rockstar do more modern Grotti cars based on the more "regular" Ferraris such as the F12berlinetta or FF or 458. The Carbonizzare is a little too soft while the Cheetah and Turismo R are hyper cars.

Why it should be added: 1) It would add some spice to the Supers Category. 2) More Grottis. 3) It would be pretty unique.

considering you pretty good with engine sounds and stuff,i was wondering if you could think of a fitting engine sound for the leaked verlierer.might be a very intresting sports car.

Mach1bud

Well it is Bravado, so I feel like it is going to have a high pitched V8 sound. Kinda like the Coquette or F620 maybe?

I wish Dragoon had played the sound file for it in that video. He played the Nightshade's idle sound so we know it is going to sound similar to the Franken.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

I would expect the Verlierler to sound like something like a Massacro. Brutosh and burbly.

Mach1bud

I'm really excited for the lowrider Slamvan. I can just imagine what the other liveries look like. I also hope the Lost Slamvan, however it is implemented, also has great liveries such as this one.

HDiUe0q.jpg

dairyworker

I also am very exited to see what else they have for the slamvan, also the sabre, that blue and white one is pretty tasty. It would also be nice if we got the single player race cars at some point.

Silnev

I'm really excited for the lowrider Slamvan. I can just imagine what the other liveries look like. I also hope the Lost Slamvan, however it is implemented, also has great liveries such as this one.

HDiUe0q.jpg

If the panel van slamvan is included I hope some of the liveries incorporate the panel van nature and be like a sort of retro delivery van.

Like this sort of thing:

55615d1440524415-retro-rides-show-near-w

Dr WGA Labriskagni

A new Truffade based on the old EB1100 combined with the Diablo

Uranus

No, I'm not a Mustang Fan.

Dukes Daytona Version with Decals

A another Vapid Payote based on the firebird III Italien concept with a Casco exhaust note

Benefactor Sterling XR-15 Prototype based on the Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren Sterling Moss. Very,very light on the steering

Lampadeti Wolf GT. Based on the Jaguar XJ220 with a V12 and the same V8 DOHC note.

Skateboard with a few tricks.

Kong Poison. A Hypercar for the Super category that is heavily based on the Hennessey Venom GT. Why the name Kong?

Well in Max Pain 3. Kong happened to be Max's favourite brand of whiskey and it seemingly an inverted Sponsor for the game. And in real life the Venom GT is has a namesake with a world famous whiskey. Hennessy.

Hence Kong Poison done on the body of a Coil Voltic

An Electric Benefactor Surrano with no engine sound, but a progressive Turbo and audible sequential gear shifts

Another four door Benefactor (Long wheelbase)

A Larger Obey Sudan, (Long wheelbase)

A Contash and Esprit combined Infernus Classic

If the are going to bring the Classic Cheetah in, they should make sure its the one side mirror version

Eris Zero. Based on the Nike one Concept Racer created for Gran Turisimo 4

Rockstar shouldn't be afraid to add Concept or Prototypes, but ones they start defying gravity. That's crossing the line

Albany Cavalcade TXT

An for the love of the invisible man in the sky, F1 CARS!!!

Dewbachee - Super GT from GTA IV

New Cookie cutter based on the Lykan Hypersport

The new Bullet GT based on a 2016 Ford GT, that can hold up against the Zentorno

A new Vulcan as a The newly introduced Volvo Performance series called "Polestar"

To Be Continued

owl-man

A Declasse vehicle based on the Chevrolet HHR

Chevrolet_HHR_001.jpg

A Declasse vehicle based on the Chevrolet SSR

1280px-Chevrolet_SSR.jpg