Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,809 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Mach1bud

The Vehicle Wishlist and Speculation Topic

What vehicles would you like to be added to GTA Online?  

687 members have voted

1. 1. What vehicles would you like to be added to GTA Online?

2. 2. Lets get specific. What exactly do you want to added?

Piro
8 hours ago, Commander S said:

Well, it's not like they've done different cars that do different takes on the same real-life inspiration...

(remembers the Infernus Classic/Cheetah Classic, the Reaper/Tempesta, the Torero/Stromberg)

...oh, wait. :turn:

I mean, I don't disagree that this is R* we're talking about, so of course the cheap way out would be the most realistic outcome...

But with your logic you wouldn't even have "different cars that do different takes on the same real-life inspiration" Thats the whole point... 

You RLY expected them to completely remove a new car they just made (instead of fixing it just like they did) and create something completely new from scratch? Yeah... cause that makes sense... With that attitude you won't have those different takes wouldn't ya?

They made one model - you complain that its broken and unfinished.
They fix it and finish it properly - and you now you act surprised "but... but its the same car! WTF? I wanted a different one :c" 

Using your examples they just fixed one version of "Reaper" and you are already complaining that its not "Tempesta". Thats just stupid. Just wait for another different take if soo impotent for you. 

Edited by Piro

Commander S
11 minutes ago, Piro said:

But with your logic you wouldn't even have "different cars that do different takes on the same real-life inspiration" Thats the whole point... 

You RLY expected them to completely remove a new car they just made (instead of fixing it just like they did) and create something completely new from scratch? Yeah... cause that makes sense... With that attitude you won't have those different takes wouldn't ya?

They made one model - you complain that its broken and unfinished.
They fix it and finish it properly - and you now you act surprised "but... but its the same car! WTF? I wanted a different one :c" 

Using your examples they just fixed one version of "Reaper" and you are already complaining that its not "Tempesta". Thats just stupid. Just wait for another different take if soo impotent for you. 

Well, it's an either/or - if you're going to replace something that's sub-par, then replace it with something worth the effort. Don't just phone it in a second time...

But I was merely talking about the idea of a different model - granted, it'd be something new to see a car get replaced with a different design, but ...it's also totally new for them to withhold and tweak an as-yet-unreleased car, too.

Frankly, all I care is that there's a Supra-looking thing that:

- doesn't compromise the Supra look with a bad original design (either by being so far off-model to not look 'Supra' enough, or by mashing up the Supra with something inappropriate)

- doesn't have a terrible, cheap-looking sculpt - which so far, is where the Jester Classic falls short worst of all, IMO.

Personally (and I don't care if it's either as a replacement, or a new 'Karin ______' as well as the JC), I really do think the best option is to go for a fresh take on the design - 'Supra + Celica', for example. Something like the Fagaloa, or GP1, or Ellie, or Elegy Retro, or Infernus Classic, etc., where there's a blend of actual, realistic car parts copied 100%, but then blended into something that's just off-brand enough to dodge licensing issues.

At this point, though, I'm just tired and frustrated with R* North in general - seems like even hoping for a different JDM icon done well (300ZX, RX-7, GTO, etc.) is too much to ask at this point, let alone a long shot like them actually doing the A80 Supra justice. But sure, bring on the Gunrunning-style Pounder, I guess... :sui:

Irish45455

Don't get me wrong, I love the big Japanese tuning cars, being the Supra and Skyline but I would love something else like the 370 or 350Z, Sil-Eighty or 240SX, 300ZX, Soarer, S2000... Especially an FC or FD RX-7 or even an RX-8, an FTO or GTO, or even a Suzuki Cappuccino or Autozam AZ-1. 

nido997

looking at all these new classic cars that we will get , I´ll be a bit surprised (and disappointed) if we won´t get this in this DLC :

59789164-770-0@2X.jpg?rev=1

Mercedes Benz 600 Pullman . definitely the best Luxury car ever and probably the only Benz that i really care about ....

Commander S
46 minutes ago, Irish45455 said:

Don't get me wrong, I love the big Japanese tuning cars, being the Supra and Skyline but I would love something else like the 370 or 350Z, Sil-Eighty or 240SX, 300ZX, Soarer, S2000... Especially an FC or FD RX-7 or even an RX-8, an FTO or GTO, or even a Suzuki Cappuccino or Autozam AZ-1. 

Yeah - I mean, I sent them ideas for how to GTAO-ify the RX-7 FD, Z31 300ZX, S2000 AP1, etc., so I'd really like to see one new thing like that added with this update.

At least one decent import, and one classic muscle car (Dodge Challenger/Gauntlet Classic, anyone?), both with decent customisation. Anything else would be a bonus, but this game could really do with more of that kind of thing.

Willy A. Jeep

Hey, timing's a little bit off, but whatever, here's my post for this page! Waited until after midnight because... it's my birthday today! July 20th! I'm however many years old I am, now, and boy does it feel exactly like it did last year, and the year before that, and the one before that. Better than being a teenager, though! Man, that sucked. Anyway! To celebrate my birthday, I've got a collection of vehicles that are close to me. Things I've driven or ridden or just had good experiences with in my life. You can probably get a good idea of my age from this list, really. Now, I know this is really supposed to be a wishlist thread, but I'm edging closer to just sharing my personal connections than seriously throwing stuff at Rockstar with this one. But, hey, I wouldn't be upset if we got things on this list! A few have got to have wider appeal than to my bias. So! What have I got in store? Well, it's a Buick, a Toyota, a Dodge, a Honda, a Mercedes-Benz, another Toyota, and a Volkswagen! Let's get to it! And happy birthday to me!

Last-generation Buick Electra

Well, this is a car that I've shared other years of, but this is the model I knew. My grandfather bought one of these the day I was born and, according to him, it was the first car I ever rode in. White with blue velour interior that smelled like tobacco... I miss that car.

Spoiler

85-86_Buick_Electra.jpg

Buick_Electra_Park_Avenue_.jpg

1985-1990_Electra.JPG

Buick_Electra_1989_digital_cockpit.JPG

Second-generation (V20) Toyota Camry

The car I was hauled around in through most of my childhood. Was then sold to my grandfather, who kept it until he passed away, and it disappeared off to a scrapyard with the Electra. Black, soft grey cloth interior, moon roof, nice car.

Spoiler

1991_Toyota_Camry_V6_VZV21_front_left_%2

1991_Toyota_Camry_V6_VZV21_rear_left_%28

Toyota-Camry-SV21-Interior-1.jpg

%2791_Toyota_Camry_Sedan.jpg

1990 Dodge Ram

Another vehicle of my grandfather's, and probably the one he cared the most for. Also the first vehicle I ever drove, though I proceeded to get it stuck in a mudpool. White and grey two-tone, dark velour interior, missing original bedcap, but the ornament remains.

Spoiler

89DodgeRam_F34.jpg

Ram_1st_Gen.JPG

DodgeRamMapleStreetLeveesNotWar.jpg

Dodge_Ram_pickup_hood_ornament_sop.jpg

89RamIP.jpg

First-generation Honda CR-V

Oh, yeah. Here's a car I'm sure some of you loathe. My family has owned three of these, and all three have served us well. This was my real first car! Dark green, cloth interior, fold-out picnic table, super-fly.

Spoiler

Honda_CR-V_105.JPG

1st-Honda-CR-V_.jpg

1999-2001_Honda_CR-V_wagon_08.jpg

Honda_CR-V_%28first_generation%29_%28rea

Mercedes-Benz W124 sedan

As you can tell, I have no idea what exact trim or package this car was. It was something my family used while on vacation one year, and I really liked it. Felt like a Rolls-Royce in comparison to that Camry! Pale blue, dark interior, scratches on the dash.

Spoiler

Mercedes-Benz_300E_--_02-10-2012.jpg

1992_Mercedes-Benz_200E%2C_France_%28183

1991_Mercedes_w124.jpg

Last-generation Toyota Celica GT-S with "Action Package"

Jeez, Toyota was really trying to get people to buy this car with the whole "cool suffix, cool package" thing. My friend's first car and the only sports car I've ever really ridden around in. Black, filled with trash, and the speakers didn't work. Awesome.

Spoiler

2003_Toyota_Celica_VVTi_1.8.jpg

Toyota_Celica_2001_%2815955884757%29.jpg

Toyota_Celica_1999_%2814246193648%29.jpg

Toyota_Celica_1.8_VVT-i_Rear_in_East_Lon

1974 Volkswagen Super Beetle

My friend's next car after he smashed the Celica one too many times. He scooted around in that thing like he was the happiest guy in the world... until it caught on fire with him in it. He's OK, car's a pile of ash. Got to ride in it, though! Red, black plastic interior.

Spoiler

VW_1303%2C_Bj._1972-73_%282008-02-07%29.

VW_Kaefer_1303_rear_20080624.jpg

Volkswagen_1303_Cabriolet_%289258237186%

MikaelNordstr%C3%B6m4WDBeetle1985.jpg

Voodoo-Hendrix
On 7/18/2018 at 10:06 PM, HamwithCheese said:

Speaking of Alfas, an 8C or the TZ3 would be ace. Hell, the upcoming GTV could be a Lampidati Super.

Lampadati Super you say?

a20045-6.jpg

Verbal Soze

Some of the japanese classics

1978 Nissan 610 baja truck

1978-Datsun-Pickup-Import%20Classics--Ca

1981 Toyota supra mark 1

1981-toyota-celica-supra-1.jpg

1978 Subaru Brat 4x4

121-subaru-brat-1978-subaru-brat.jpg

1970 Mitsubishi galant colt gto

165598799_0ee21b988b_z.jpg?zz=1

1989 Mazda B series truck (california haulin')

it can carry your portable jet ski!

california-haulin-1.jpg

california-haulin-2.jpg

Ahmad suleiman

good  and nices cars

slim0121

When they showed the front of the 2 jester classics, the disappointment hit me. Those ugly headlights are still there.

I'm looking forward to other new cars, but not looking forward to the long drip feed.

Jammsbro

Ariel Nomad would be sweet

XA7zJQy.jpg

Tuntchio
20 hours ago, Willy A. Jeep said:

Hey, timing's a little bit off, but whatever, here's my post for this page! Waited until after midnight because... it's my birthday today! July 20th! I'm however many years old I am, now, and boy does it feel exactly like it did last year, and the year before that, and the one before that. Better than being a teenager, though! Man, that sucked. Anyway! To celebrate my birthday, I've got a collection of vehicles that are close to me. Things I've driven or ridden or just had good experiences with in my life. You can probably get a good idea of my age from this list, really. Now, I know this is really supposed to be a wishlist thread, but I'm edging closer to just sharing my personal connections than seriously throwing stuff at Rockstar with this one. But, hey, I wouldn't be upset if we got things on this list! A few have got to have wider appeal than to my bias. So! What have I got in store? Well, it's a Buick, a Toyota, a Dodge, a Honda, a Mercedes-Benz, another Toyota, and a Volkswagen! Let's get to it! And happy birthday to me!

Last-generation Buick Electra

Well, this is a car that I've shared other years of, but this is the model I knew. My grandfather bought one of these the day I was born and, according to him, it was the first car I ever rode in. White with blue velour interior that smelled like tobacco... I miss that car.

Reveal hidden contents

85-86_Buick_Electra.jpg

Buick_Electra_Park_Avenue_.jpg

1985-1990_Electra.JPG

Buick_Electra_1989_digital_cockpit.JPG

Second-generation (V20) Toyota Camry

The car I was hauled around in through most of my childhood. Was then sold to my grandfather, who kept it until he passed away, and it disappeared off to a scrapyard with the Electra. Black, soft grey cloth interior, moon roof, nice car.

Reveal hidden contents

1991_Toyota_Camry_V6_VZV21_front_left_%2

1991_Toyota_Camry_V6_VZV21_rear_left_%28

Toyota-Camry-SV21-Interior-1.jpg

%2791_Toyota_Camry_Sedan.jpg

1990 Dodge Ram

Another vehicle of my grandfather's, and probably the one he cared the most for. Also the first vehicle I ever drove, though I proceeded to get it stuck in a mudpool. White and grey two-tone, dark velour interior, missing original bedcap, but the ornament remains.

Reveal hidden contents

89DodgeRam_F34.jpg

Ram_1st_Gen.JPG

DodgeRamMapleStreetLeveesNotWar.jpg

Dodge_Ram_pickup_hood_ornament_sop.jpg

89RamIP.jpg

First-generation Honda CR-V

Oh, yeah. Here's a car I'm sure some of you loathe. My family has owned three of these, and all three have served us well. This was my real first car! Dark green, cloth interior, fold-out picnic table, super-fly.

Reveal hidden contents

Honda_CR-V_105.JPG

1st-Honda-CR-V_.jpg

1999-2001_Honda_CR-V_wagon_08.jpg

Honda_CR-V_%28first_generation%29_%28rea

Mercedes-Benz W124 sedan

As you can tell, I have no idea what exact trim or package this car was. It was something my family used while on vacation one year, and I really liked it. Felt like a Rolls-Royce in comparison to that Camry! Pale blue, dark interior, scratches on the dash.

Reveal hidden contents

Mercedes-Benz_300E_--_02-10-2012.jpg

1992_Mercedes-Benz_200E%2C_France_%28183

1991_Mercedes_w124.jpg

Last-generation Toyota Celica GT-S with "Action Package"

Jeez, Toyota was really trying to get people to buy this car with the whole "cool suffix, cool package" thing. My friend's first car and the only sports car I've ever really ridden around in. Black, filled with trash, and the speakers didn't work. Awesome.

Reveal hidden contents

2003_Toyota_Celica_VVTi_1.8.jpg

Toyota_Celica_2001_%2815955884757%29.jpg

Toyota_Celica_1999_%2814246193648%29.jpg

Toyota_Celica_1.8_VVT-i_Rear_in_East_Lon

1974 Volkswagen Super Beetle

My friend's next car after he smashed the Celica one too many times. He scooted around in that thing like he was the happiest guy in the world... until it caught on fire with him in it. He's OK, car's a pile of ash. Got to ride in it, though! Red, black plastic interior.

Reveal hidden contents

VW_1303%2C_Bj._1972-73_%282008-02-07%29.

VW_Kaefer_1303_rear_20080624.jpg

Volkswagen_1303_Cabriolet_%289258237186%

MikaelNordstr%C3%B6m4WDBeetle1985.jpg

Oh, @Willy A. Jeep. Happy B-day! We've never met, but I do respect you a lot! Wish you long life!

wizooord

my wish is a modest one

rNfpPxy.jpg

slim0121

I'm liking BMW's new design language, which has been implemented on the new 8 Series, M4, 5 Series, X5 etc

For the first time in a very long time, I like the look of a new BMW!

Rockstar, give us the 8 series....and please, when adding modern cars, give us bumper (front & rear) and side skirt options!

Also, and I can't stress this enough.....if you give us front bumper & side skirt options which give the car an aggressive, 'lowered' look, then please, give us a rear bumper option to match!

I've had the Alpha (no rear bumper option) since it came out, but I refuse to add the front bumper & side skirts, because it looks so odd with the stock rear bumper being so high off the ground (when the front bumper & skirts are added)

Edited by slim0121

xXxKAMIKAZExXx

I'd love to see more aircraft. The ratio of air vehicles to land vehicles is still tiny.

The top three vehicles I'd like them to add is a functional Skylift, the Little Willie gyrocopter from Vice City Stories and an A-10 Thunderbolt II.

1200px-A-10_-_32156159151.jpg

Mexicola9302

I hope there is a BF (Bundesfahrzeug) Club (Golf) and BF Bug (Beetle) somewhere in the dripfeed. It would be awesome to have some new compact cars, there are not enough IMO. And maybe some older Pfisters (Porsche). And a Ford GT40 MK2 (Vapid Bullet Classic)

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg3eaf72-GTA5%202015-09-14%2003-55-05-60.j

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

232736-GTA5%202017-06-14%2016-27-24.jpg