1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Mach1bud

The Vehicle Wishlist and Speculation Topic

What vehicles would you like to be added to GTA Online?  

705 members have voted

1. 1. What vehicles would you like to be added to GTA Online?

2. 2. Lets get specific. What exactly do you want to added?

Commander S
Posted (edited)

Is a convertible hard to make?

Actually yeah I am sure it's much more difficult to make the working tops. All of them have unique animations. BUT, they don't seem to have an issue doing animations for the Stromberg, etc so idk what their excuse is. The numbers probably say that players weren't spending money on convertibles or something.

That, and the animations on the Stromberg are a bit of a cheat, too - the submarine parts just clip through the body of the car until they're fully deployed, whereas you can't cut those kinds of corners with a roof-stowing animation (because you need to see it either fold up, or get tucked under a panel).

Come to think of it, there have only ever been two DLC convertibles, one of which just uses the same animation as another existing car (Tornado Custom). Everything else was in the game at launch.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What with talk of the ZR-350 lately, I've found a better combination of Mazdas to make a GTAO version of the RX-7 FD:

Front = RX-7 FD:

1024px-Mazda-RX-7-FD.jpg

Rear = I'd originally thought about the Roadster Coupe (the limited-production coupé version of the MX-5 NB), but now I'm leaning more towards the earlier take on the same, the M Coupe (a prototype coupé version of the MX-5 NA):

71-6524_Mazda-MX5-Miata-M-Coupe-07.jpg

Edited by Commander S

DoxerWhite

I'm doing a quick update during my pause. Enjoy !

1970 Holden Torana GTR -X concept :

holden_gtr-x_concept_02.jpg

1969 Isuzu Bellett 1600 GT-II concept :

07c9c07ad5c7db71bad426ef72789285.jpg

1975 Ferrari 208 GT4 :

Ferrari-Dino-308-GT4-5798-1024x678.jpg

1986 Citroën BX Dyana concept :

citroen_bx_break_de_chasse_dyana_prototy

51rga

Sorry for my English. I am Russian.
I want to see new/restyle Serrano.
I photoshop current Serrano to basic style of Schafter / Schwartzer.tEwvsgkNngg.jpg

Commander S

Huh - so State of Decay 2 has a surprisingly faithful pastiche of a Mazda MX-5 NC (skip to 1:22:40):

...aaand now I want a Miata in GTAO. :p

Tuntchio

This night, I had a dream that we would get 8 new cars today hahaha I remember seing Youtubers showcasing them. There were a newer version of V Coquette, a Felon sw, a convertible school bus, an old NSX named Dinka Jester Classic H, a Lexus SUV, a Aventador, a Hellcat Challenger and the 2016 Camaro.

Conclusions are that I should stop watching car and GTA videos for a while hahaha

Willy A. Jeep

We must have been closer to the next page than I thought! Looks like it was for the best that things got a boost, though I'm a little flustered that I shared a piece from today's entry so close to the actual time to post. Ah, well, cars are cars! Or trucks, for that matter. Today's entry to the never-ending wishlist is all from a single company, and one you won't hear much about in automotive circles. International-Harvester might no longer be with us (not as it was, anyway) but there's still a prime market and community of IH users and enthusiasts out there, keeping the name alive in all sorts of farming implements, whether they're sowing a field or racing a traction engine. Don't be afraid that I'm recommending a bunch of tractors, though - IH made trucks, heavy-duty platforms, and a few off-roaders, too! So, today, I've got six fine examples of what International-Harvester had to offer its customers, and I'll again highlight the L-Series I posted on the previous page. Let's get to it!

K-Series

This is the model that brought the idea of an International-Harvester post to my mind. I saw a really nice, probably-restored one out and about the other day. A real fine thing to see, a farm truck saved.

2014_Lake_Park_Christmas_Parade_21.JPG

Keeps_On_Tickin%27_%287803648168%29.jpg

1947_International_K1_%2824273924780%29.

B-Series

And then it was the 50s! These trucks obviously share a lot of their styling with contemporary Chevrolet models, with that aggressive, boxy design, though IH served a far more utilitarian role.

1960_International_B-100.jpg

60_International_Harvester_B-120_Pick-Up

International_Harvester_B-120_flatbed_re

1959_IHC_B102_stepside%2C_rear_left_side

Bus_-_International_%283208709464%29.jpg

1970s Travelall

One of the first non-agricultural IH vehicles I ever met. Boxy and unstylish, but I find those big round headlamps so cute.

1973_International_Travelall_%2852008405

Green_Banks_-_International_Harvester_Tr

International_Travelall_%2816060656261%2

"Further"

I'm not an expert on identifying IH chassis, especially when it's done up like this. A psychedelic trip-ship built from an old IH-based bus, bound for a cross-country adventure under the guidance of Ken Kesey and his company of pranksters.

Further-1.jpg

Further-10.jpg

Further-5.jpg

Further-6.jpg

Furthur_05.jpg

Furthur_11.jpg

14-Series Axial Flow Combine Harvester

The quintessential American combine harvester. These machines are a basic part of our agrarian society, and when in the hands of crazy, murderous criminals like Carl Johnson or the Third Street Saints, are perfect tools for making a mess.

IHC_1440_combine_with_844_corn_header.jp

International_1460_combine_near_Winchest

IHC_International_1460_combine_harvester

Attilio Gatti's IH-based "Jungle Yachts"

There's not enough documentation of these things for how awesome they were. The pinnacle of luxury in commercial expeditions, and a far more comfortable ride into the heart of Africa than anything Land Rover could offer. MOC Classic?

1939_International_Jungle_Yacht_Truck%2C

Rockett800

Willy, I must say, I'm appalled! You bring up International's civilian model cars without bringing up the best of the best?! How could you forget the International Scout!

dxHe7t4.jpg

tOVZzzE.jpg

These models are specifically the 1976 special edition the International Scout Spirit, made in commemoration of the beginning of the best gosh dang country on God's green Earth! And if some of youse guys are thinking "Hey that looks like the Bronco!" Wrong sir! The Bronco looks like this! The Scout started in 1961, the first Bronco wasn't made until 1966! Sure, they're both chasing Jeep, but like, who wasn't.

Willy A. Jeep

Hahah, check page 229 of this very thread, Rockett800. I'm no stranger to our neglected little Scout. But the more the merrier!

Not wanting to post such a small, insignificant message to an otherwise thickly-populated thread, I'll throw in a small, not-so-insignificant car.

Citroën Dyane

Somewhere between the 2CV and the Ami 6, not quite a Mehari and not nearly a CX, it's the Dyane. Meant to both replace and downsize the 2CV, it outlived it, but never outsold. France was moving on, and Citroën was changing.

Sortie_Soupapes_d%C3%A9gripp%C3%A9es_07-

Sortie_Soupapes_d%C3%A9gripp%C3%A9es_07-

Citro%C3%ABn_Dyane_2.jpg

Citroen_Dyane_1971.jpg

MARINA
Posted (edited)

One of the PRETTIEST Russian cars, the Lada Niva (Rune Nova, Off-Road// Maybe even Sports with the rally cars)
lada-niva-bigger.jpgoff-road-concept-cars-6-1279546895197268​5c545caa46168a186ddd76042e647265.jpg​ladder-rear-to-the-roof.jpg​IMG_8651-HDR.jpg​

Edited by MARINA

RabCNesbitt

Give us the metro 6r4 rally car please.

maxresdefault.jpg1984-mg-metro-6r4_0.jpg​DSC_7825-1200x801.jpg​

DoxerWhite
Posted (edited)

I noticed a lack of premium US cars in the wishlist thread. It made me want to take a look a what you did have there back in the 70s. At first it was hard for me to know about your brands, but then everything started to relate to each other. Here's what i liked more.

The 1973 Oldsmobile 98 Regency :

04.jpg

The 1973 Mercury Marquis Brougham :

maxresdefault.jpg

The 1970 Chrysler New Yorker (is there any difference between the Newport and New Yorker this year ? They all look the same to me) :

Chrysler_New_Yorker_5.jpg

As for the European part, the 1973 Audi Karmann Asso di Picche concept :

1973_ItalDesign_Audi_Karmann_Asso_di_Pic

The 1983 Bentley Mulsanne Turbo :

1983_bentley_mulsanne_turbo_1.jpg?anchor

And obviously a French one, the 1928 Gnome Rhone D4 (i don't know why they took off the headlamp) :

56521c496c1022574f41fb58e91f6596.jpg

Edited by DoxerWhite

Max 1985

Hello Everyone. This is some of the cars I and a lot of people I think would love to have in GTA. :)

The First one by: gta wise guy

maxresdefault_live.jpg

This next one by the same guy. :)

Ruiner custom:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/E29HuQXJzTA/maxresdefault.jpg

This next one is one of my favourite. the legendary Lancia Stradale

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/EFE5NtCPGSc/maxresdefault.jpg

The Patriot Classic, the real Patriot with and without guns.

https://img.gta5-mods.com/q95/images/patriot-classic/ff613b-patriot7m.jpg

Some tuner cars with with a lot os custom parts.

https://dmi3w0goirzgw.cloudfront.net/gallery-images/original/54000/600/54696.jpg

https://d2p6rcax2lcn4u.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Mayday-Garage-RX7.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/46/1f/e8/461fe8633643e925cc80bc5b8f68af78.jpg

This next car more a classic Muscle. :)

https://img.gta5-mods.com/q95/images/bravado-gauntlet-classic-add-on-liveries-template/9ac6d5-1.jpg

This last one I think almost everyone love to have in game.

https://www.razaoautomovel.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Mercedes-Benz-CLK-GTR_925x520_acf_cropped.jpg.

There is a lot more cars I would love to see add in the game and a lot of you guys already share some images of then ahead in this post. :)

IceDree

Mob in class ...

1967-mercedes-benz-600-grosser-saloon.jp

1958_Cadillac_Series_75_fl.jpg

57_Cadillac_Eldorado_Brougham_BY_05_MDB_

bentley-arnage-rl-mulliner-limousine-c86

bentley-turbo-rt-mulliner-c5413170920142

mercedes-benz-450-sel-6-9.jpg

Charlottes

It'd be pretty tight to get a honda beat, and this is crucial, to also have it scaled correctly in comparison to other cars.

Wbv5mLc_0.jpg?itok=xVf7Lw8q

I guess it'd be good to have the MR2 as well, but I'd really prefer a first or second generation one versus the 3rd generation MR2.

jdv95
Posted (edited)

if there is still hope for some JDM cars to be added than i would love to see the silvia s15.

with great tuner mods ofcourse.

g8P34Bp.jpg

the mazda RX7 is also a must but i fear that they will ruin it by making it just like the jester classic (sigh).

also a little gameplay feature,NOS. there's no reason for rockstar to not add NOS since they already have the bottle in some cars and the benny steering wheels have NOS buttons on them. why not add the NOS itself? just disable it in races.

Edited by jdv95

IceDree

I noticed a lack of premium US cars in the wishlist thread. It made me want to take a look a what you did have there back in the 70s.

The 70s wasn't kind to the American luxury marques ... The less said, the better.

The rise of the beancounter culture & the shortsighted poor management (alongside the introduction of CAFE & the gas crisis) nearly destroyed them, ruined their reputation & they continued going downhill in the 80s & 90s.

Cadillac is still paying the price for these mistakes today & will continue to do so in the future unless GM goes through some drastic changes.

I doubt Lincoln would survive the next energy crisis.

IMO, the American luxury car industry both peaked & began declining in the 60s ... R* covered the star players of that decade with both the Chino & the Virgo.

Mach1bud

I noticed a lack of premium US cars in the wishlist thread. It made me want to take a look a what you did have there back in the 70s.

The 70s wasn't kind to the American luxury marques ... The less said, the better.

The rise of the beancounter culture & the shortsighted poor management (alongside the introduction of CAFE & the gas crisis) nearly destroyed them, ruined their reputation & they continued going downhill in the 80s & 90s.

Cadillac is still paying the price for these mistakes today & will continue to do so in the future unless GM goes through some drastic changes.

IMO, the American luxury car industry both peaked & began declining in the 60s ... R* covered the star players of that decade with both the Chino & the Virgo.

But they were some of the most comfortable and cool looking luxury cars of all time. Love those things. They just lacked any power at all.

Aghakhi

Since the game balance is screwed already for the most part, I would kinda like to see an overpowered counterpart to the awesome F-22 Raptor. They should absolutely add it with a stealth ability like the Akula's, and the Lazer's explosive cannons. Price it at 7 or 8 million maybe since it would be far superior to a Hydra or Lazer, give it options aside from regular aircraft missiles, like missile barrage, or Ruiner 2000 rockets, limited to just 8 so the thing would be sort of remotely balanced in Rockstar's terms.

It's a terrible idea, but I know I would want to buy an F-22, that plane is just beautiful

Willy A. Jeep

On the topic of 70s/80s land yachts and luxury, I've always been partial to Cadillac, though the car I knew the best was a Buick Electra.

While I think that New Yorker DoxerWhite featured earlier is fantastic looking, I'll throw in the later, more yachty 74-78 model. Expect this to mean my post on the next page will be similar...

78_Chrysler_New_Yorker_Brougham_%2813923

78_Chrysler_New_Yorker_Brougham_%2814086

78_Chrysler_New_Yorker_Brougham_%2858924

We soooo need better interiors...

DoxerWhite

^ Really nice looking land yatch. Though i have a really hard time liking this kind of vertical grill seen sometimes on the Lincoln mark IV, '77 Cougar and Lebaron.

Am i the only one who sees a somewhat of a toothbrush moustache on the front ?

Commander S

if there is still hope for some JDM cars to be added than i would love to see the silvia s15.

the mazda RX7 is also a must but i fear that they will ruin it by making it just like the jester classic (sigh).

also a little gameplay feature,NOS. there's no reason for rockstar to not add NOS since they already have the bottle in some cars and the benny steering wheels have NOS buttons on them. why not add the NOS itself? just disable it in races.

Playing through Saints Row 2, I can't help but notice all the little things that GTAO could really do with adding - or in some cases, does a little, but not nearly to the degree of SR2.

Interior trim colour for vehicles as standard? Yep! Modular safehouse interior styling? Absolutely. Alloy rims that look like metal, not plastic? Uh-huh. :)

And yeah, nitrous oxide boost - it's great fun, and considering we've had things like JATO units and flying DMC-12s, it's not like it's either a complicated thing to implement, or some unrealistic, over-the-top thing that'd destroy the delicate balance of the game... :p

IceDree

But they were some of the most comfortable and cool looking luxury cars of all time. Love those things. They just lacked any power at all.

Ooh I agree, very comfortable & completely powerless.

g8P34Bp.jpg

What's with the rear tires? Did the S15 have all wheel steering?

StreetKing748

Ooh I agree, very comfortable & completely powerless.

g8P34Bp.jpg

What's with the rear tires? Did the S15 have all wheel steering?

No the S15 does not have all wheel steering they just messed with the camber of the rear tires

IceDree

No the S15 does not have all wheel steering they just messed with the camber of the rear tires

Yea I thought so, but I wasn't sure & my 5 seconds Bing search didn't show any.

Thanks! ✌🏻

StreetKing748

Yea I thought so, but I wasn't sure & my 5 seconds Bing search didn't show any.

Thanks! ✌

No problem mate.

Willy A. Jeep

^ Really nice looking land yatch. Though i have a really hard time liking this kind of vertical grill seen sometimes on the Lincoln mark IV, '77 Cougar and Lebaron.

Am i the only one who sees a somewhat of a toothbrush moustache on the front ?

Indeed, I prefer the more "eggcrate" style grilles, myself. The three I've got lined up for my next post have wider, less-toothbrush-looking grilles.

DoxerWhite
Posted (edited)

Well, while @Willy A. Jeep is preparing his next review on land yatchs, i'm going to continue mine. I think you guys won't be disappointed. Take a seat, relax and listen to Fusion FM while scrolling down the thread. This page is in Liberty City territory.

Here we start with the 1975-1985 Peugeot 604 STI (I love how confident the Pug advertisements were back in the 70's) :

604-STI-80.jpg

ee0d54bc3f97ead52052d00e1121a3dd.jpg

The 1970-1976 Simca 1501 Special (Look at that front ! Goofy smile and yellow teeth) :

17aa657f8acd9eb2173ae626c2e75655.jpg

The 1972-1981 BMW 528i E12 (I really want those round headlights on a proper executive BMW) :

E28.jpg

The 1972-1984 Lancia Beta coupe (Curious and good-looking in my opnion) :

52983164.jpg

The 1975 Range Rover Classic (Maybe this time i would drive a Gallivanter) :

332.jpg

And finally the 1956-1969 BMW R50/2 (the FCR1000 was a good start, now i want another one) :

IMG_1514.jpg?_ga=2.122071118.430827327.1

PS : Heck, you know what ? I want the Concorde now !

002maiden1.jpg

Edited by DoxerWhite

Angry Akula

R* plz gib dis

Xoyfit5.jpg

Pegaso Z-102

XxUg3td.jpg

Porsche 550

CwLKaSo.jpg

Caterham 7

rtgqswH.jpg

Kawasaki Z1 (Or any 70's japanese superbike)

oNuaX4e.jpg

Fokker Dr.I

nido997
Posted (edited)

well it´s not a car that i wish I have in GTA.... but I see R* adding this very soon #insurgent2 #armoredcarsarein

Karlmann King

pic-karlmann-king--1-.jpg

speaking of wishlist : I want these in GTA:

BMW M635 CSI

bmw-m635csi-wallpaper-online.jpg

Porsche 919 Hybrid

2017-porsche-919-hybrid.jpg

Porsche 911 Turbo (930)

IMG_0612-940x636.jpg

Porsche 911 Turbo (991) (with the back of the Neon...we already have it in the game so... )

Porsche-911-Turbo-Sportwagen-Fabian-Ho-1

Porsche Carrera GT ( as Pfister 811 Retro ;) )

ff685737e112ebf6f44e06635455a3c021d47fd4

and a reasonably priced car : VW golf (any generation , MKI or II GTI would be nice ) , call it the "BF Club" ;) that Savestra front option is not enough for me :p :

autowpru_volkswagen_golf_gti_uk-spec_4.j

that would be it ... for now ...

EDIT : I´m adding those:

VW Scirocco :

2016-VW-Scirocco-4-1.jpg

VW Arteon:

VW-Arteon-Tester-10-2017-10.jpg

Edited by nido997

Tuntchio

^ the M635 show really really really be added to the game. It's a masterpiece on wheels!