Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,674 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Mach1bud

The Vehicle Wishlist and Speculation Topic

What vehicles would you like to be added to GTA Online?  

652 members have voted

1. 1. What vehicles would you like to be added to GTA Online?

2. 2. Lets get specific. What exactly do you want to added?

Willy A. Jeep

Well, that was awfully fast. As always, muscle cars take the stage and people get excited! Well, I guess I'll join in a little bit. This will be a smaller addition to the list (don't want to be too spammy with these things), but it's all 1960s. A muscle, a sedan, an off-roader, and a roadster/coupe. Specifically, an Oldsmobile, a Plymouth, an International-Harvester, and a Mercedes-Benz! Let's get started.

1967 Oldsmobile 442

This car is kinda vague. Switching back-and-forth between being an option for the Cutlass, its own model, and again an option, all the while being somewhat unsure of its own moniker. The 4-4-2!

1967_Oldsmobile_442_2_door_Hardtop_%2821

1968 Plymouth Satellite/Belvedere

I was originally looking up the Belvedere after I had seen one at a car show some time ago, but realized it really didn't matter in the end, plus I think I like the "Satellite" name more. A bit partial to Plymouth, too...

1968_Plymouth_Satellite.jpg

Mercedes-Benz W113 280 SL

The Glendale already has the grille from this, for... some reason, but considering how popular Mercedes coupes are, it's surprising we've not got one of these little rides.

1969-1971_Mercedes-Benz_280_SL_%28W_113%

International-Harvester Scout 80

Planned to share the classic Ford Bronco here, but decided to go a little more obscure with it. It's not often that IH civilian vehicles are brought to light anymore, and this injustice should be righted.

International_Harvester_Scout_80.jpg

Mach1bud
Posted (edited)

Popular Mercedes coupes? I can't recall ever seeing one of those or hearing anyone talk about one, even when I lived in Germany lol.

Edit: Cool af car though, would buy instantly.

Edited by Mach1bud

Willy A. Jeep

Popular Mercedes coupes? I can't recall ever seeing one of those or hearing anyone talk about one, even when I lived in Germany lol.

I've seen more of those coupes than I have of their contemporaneous sedans. I must live in some sort of weird car black hole, from the way people talk about the things I see. It's real old money around these parts!

Maybe... "popular" isn't the right word. Not "common," either, since they're... not, but... Weird car black hole.

SAS_Intruder

I would like to see Mazda MX5, first generation. I can't believe the game is supposed to be set in California but they didn't think of Miata?

Also, give us more older and slower vehicles. Classic VW Beetle is a must, same as more customizable VW van as well as VW GTI mk1 , extra Volvo station wagon and original Mustang. 4 door sedans from late 60s and 70s would be appreciated as well.

Scruffyauto9

@Willy A. Jeep: if they ever introduce the scout (call it the Stanley Pioneer), my wallet would be in big, big trouble! I have a soft spot for IH trucks and farm machinery..

Dacelo

Just wondering Mach, and sorry if it's not right to post here but since you check this thread often do you think that the appreciation thread navigation thread could be updated? None of the Doomsday vehicles have been added and it's a bit of a pain to search for each one since the vehicles section tends to bump them all away rather quick.

Mach1bud

Just wondering Mach, and sorry if it's not right to post here but since you check this thread often do you think that the appreciation thread navigation thread could be updated? None of the Doomsday vehicles have been added and it's a bit of a pain to search for each one since the vehicles section tends to bump them all away rather quick.

Gotta hit slohbur with a message, he's the one that does that thread. Unfortunately it is quite the task to do all that, and it takes time.

70mustangboss429

Yeah, I haven't been here in a while and 500 people agree we need Dominator's, yay!

But if we're talking muscle...

1381517120_GTAIV2013100722362245.jpg

1381517120_GTAIV2013100722363387.jpg

I recently saw a video Broughy put up on a 5M community for car mods, and I fell in love when I saw convert of this at a car meet.

Commander S

1968 Plymouth Satellite/Belvedere

I was originally looking up the Belvedere after I had seen one at a car show some time ago, but realized it really didn't matter in the end, plus I think I like the "Satellite" name more. A bit partial to Plymouth, too...

1968_Plymouth_Satellite.jpg

See, that's what I was thinking for the Road Runner/GTX-ish thing - R* could easily just mash up every similar-era variant of Belvedere/Satellite/Coronet/GTX/Road Runner/Super Bee, and create something that looks a bit like all of them, while not infringing on any specific model:

800px-%2770_Plymouth_GTX_%28Auto_classiq

800px-Dodge_Super_Bee_%282523960872%29.j

Black-Prophet

What about a 1970 Plymouth Superbird ?

CRAZY AL WARD
Posted (edited)

What's This? No Love for the Dodge Coronet? Allow me to Fix that!

1968 Dodge Coronet 440 (Front End & main Body)

1968-Dodge-Coronet-1.jpg

With Rear end of 1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee

1970-Dodge-Super-Bee-red.jpg

And Tittle it: Bravado Buffalo Classic

Also comes in 4-Door Model

4670d1317599948-1968-dodge-coronet-g-cod

Edited by CRAZY AL WARD

Piro
Posted (edited)

Planes:

b71f2f-4.jpg

a3ca30-6.jpg

111cd9-bomber%20(3).png

bc5d48-Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V%2009.24.

e9ebdd-Grand%20Theft%20Auto%20V%2005.05.

and ofc helis:

- Sea Sparrow

- AirWolf

- Custom Anihilator

- Custom Buzzard

- Little Wet Willie

- Something that will replace Cargobob

Edited by Piro

Panto_Driver

A new Vapid based on the MK3 Ford Cortina

1_1_image.jpg

With stying cues from the MK2 Cortina

DSC_7864.jpg

And a touch of MK1 Capri for good measure

1_1_FRONT%20copy.jpg

eyman
Posted (edited)

I have been unliking and liking his posts to get him to notice.

Edited by eyman

Irish45455
Posted (edited)

Yeah, I haven't been here in a while and 500 people agree we need Dominator's, yay!

But if we're talking muscle...

1381517120_GTAIV2013100722362245.jpg

1381517120_GTAIV2013100722363387.jpg

I recently saw a video Broughy put up on a 5M community for car mods, and I fell in love when I saw convert of this at a car meet.

A lot of the cars in Broughy's 5M videos got me asking, "Why don't we have this?" The Regina 6x6, the wide and low Gauntlet, the Osiris with the Tyrus front end grafted on... It's sad when modders can come up with better stuff than Rockstar. And that Super Drift Diamond? I'll always hope deep down we get more cars like the Drift Tampa, not because they perform well but because of their wild looks. I'd love to see more vehicles that are based on real life custom cars added into the game, like the TorC Cuda, the twin turbo C10 Tiffany, the Durty Thirty, and even the crazy diesel Charger that WelderUp built that's on the cover of the May issue of Hot Rod. If I had the skills I'd love to join the servers and just make all kinds of new, custom, and crazy combinations of cars. Edited by Irish45455

Commander S

What about a 1970 Plymouth Superbird ?

What's This? No Love for the Dodge Coronet? Allow me to Fix that!

Again, I reckon that there's enough incremental variety between every same-era Satellite, Belvedere, Coronet, Super Bee, GTX and Road Runner, that R* could make a single composite out of them all, as well as including all those various grille/hood/etc. options as LSC modifications - bit like what they did with the GP1 parts.

As for the Superbird, I reckon that could easily be handled as a more extreme front bumper/spoiler combo, considering things like the 'sacrilege hood' options on the RGTC. Same for my idea for a 'Buffalo Retro Custom' - as well as all the standard Charger options, it wouldn't be hard at all to include Daytona-style bumper/spoiler mods.

TheLordMarvel

Every vehicle on here please. ;P

http://vanguard.dealeraccelerate.net/vehicles

I honestly just want more muscle in this game. Doesn't matter if it's a classic Mustang, Camaro, Challenger, etc. I just want more muscle. ;P

Charlottes

It'd be cool to get the current Nissan Micra because 1. theyre just really cute, 2. there's a micra cup and it'd actually make sense to have race liveries and modifications for em

s9qvqarioa36zlskdr3a.jpg

DuduLima

A small list i've made, based in old known GTA vehicles and etc...

Western Leviathan

Description: "People nowadays seeks something, something to make a difference, so why not a military-grade anphibious helicopter, heavy enough to carry the goods after some shopping and perfect enough to join that swimming party, this is what they call multi-use."

Design: Based on the Sikorsky CH-148 Cyclone, having a boat hull similar to the Sikorsky CH-124 Sea King and have sponsons with floaters like the same CH-124, have a hook like the Cargobob.

Performance/Handling: Similar to the Cargobob and can be equipped with some liveries, controls and counter-measures, it have the same rocket/RPGs resistance as the Hunter.

Price: $ 3.150.000

Pic:

CH-148-12.jpg

CH-124_Sea_King.jpg

Obey Argento

Description: "People always thought it was a bad idea to put a powerful turbo engine in a station wagon, a car created to a 4-kids famlily dosen't need performance, we disagree with that, the Argento can looks like a normal station wagon, but its performance says otherwise, drinks gas like a Irish and it is fast like a 9F Sports Car, you get what you are paying for."

Design: Based on the Audi RS6 Avant C7, having it's rear and tail lights based on the Audi TT-RS Mk2, the sport-oriented interior is based on the 1st gen Audi R8.

Performance/Handling: Similar to the V12 Schafter, but with a heavier acceleration.

Price: $ 650.000

Pic:

audi-rs6-avant-c7-c969610042013103035_1.

Audi-TT-Coupe-2011-05.jpg

Declasse Thunder-Rodd

Description: "You feel that you are getting old, supercars are boring and plastic tits dosen't make sense, you are in need to make some noise, so buy something that makes noise, the Thunder-Rodd was a classy ride in its time, but with a noise V8 engine and a peculiar design, thats something that will bring the attention to you, either the crazy junkies or the police, trying to fine you, time to shine and live against all odds."

Design: Based on the Chevrolet Master Deluxe 1938, can be converted to Convertible, with its rear based on the 1946 Chevrolet Stylemaster, have some liveries.

Performance/Handling: Similar to the Hotknife.

Price: $ 450.000

Pics:

152734_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

1938_Chevrolet_Master_HB_Convertible_Cou[/b]

113464_Rear_3-4_Web.JPG

Dacelo

chevrolet-bel-air-21.jpg

Declasse Tornado Vagrant

UnfurledComet

Dodge Demon / Gauntlet, please

ra6xhwyypnejbvtbo3jp.jpg

ZL1/1LE / Modern Vigero please!

1498137182239.jpg

Panto_Driver

A badly Photoshopped concept for the classic Vapid I proposed yesterday

FflaySn.png

DoxerWhite

Saw this picture at work. I really like it but i doubt it would be added in-game. This is a MS.470 trainer aircraft from 1944 :

9602L.jpg

KD142000

A De Havilland Comet would be lovely, considering how much of a milestone it was in aviation. Sadly, the original Comets had a huge problem that went unnoticed for years and resulted in 3 horrendous crashes. Still, the aircraft is beyond beautiful.

comet-129a.jpg

I have no idea why they haven't added a Concorde, yet. Another thing that tragically isn't with us, anymore. It only had one crash in it's lifetime, which sealed it's fate. It was taken out of service in 2003, after beginning service in the late 70's.

British_Airways_Concorde_G-BOAC_03.jpg

Dacelo
Posted (edited)

I saw a DS Break (wagon) when I was out today and I think it'd be really neat to get a Citroen DS ingame. Maybe even give it optional hydraulics like the Hermes and Yosemite to mimic how it lowers when parked and raises to drive.

1200px-Citroen_ds.jpg

3kozoLL.png

Edited by Dacelo

DoxerWhite

^ Some customization would be necessary for the DS. I expect to see the headlights (DS 19/21/Pallas/Rallye), the rear louvers and antennas.

Wouldn't get surprised if they take some design from the Panhard PL17/PL24. But tbh i don't like the convertible nor wagon version.

Charlottes
Posted (edited)

I know i've posted these before Citroen themselves did consider redesigning the back of the DS and it'd be cool to see a GTA:O version of the car actually looking like this.

13501706_253058361729174_721757307991347

Like, change the bumpers a little and maybe make the windshield a little more like the CX/GS and you're good to go

Edited by Charlottes

Willy A. Jeep

Wonderful to see some more love for the DS. I'm far from an expert on the cars, but they've always been such a sight to see - from the styling to the interesting mechanics underneath - and it always lifts my spirits to see one. I'm a bit partial to the later, enclosed headlamps than the earlier pods (or U.S. fixed lamps), but the appearance of a car inspired in any way by the DS would be greatly appreciated.

And maybe we could get some more of those "rat" style options that the Pigalle had, if we did get a car based upon the DS. Rusty survivors for the win.

Battleship-_Abandoned_1970s_Citroen_DS_s

DoxerWhite

I'd rather get the CX than the DS prototype :x ...

Speaking of Citroen, why not mixing the Ami 6 with the Ford Anglia ? It could make them prettier than what they currently are.

MaddPsychotic

If R* added the Akula, then they should be able to add an aircraft equivalent of the F-22 Raptor. Make it so that it can stealthly with explosive guns, super accurate rocket and extremely speed.