Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,243 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Jack

[REL|SA|WIP|VC&III] Tank Fire

Jack

Thanks man,you answer really fast,can i post your mod in another forum? Of course i will give you the credits

Okey but I have some terms:

- mention gtaforums and gtagarage as the original mod location so the players can be informed about the possible mod updates,

- don't credit just me (although I made this mod by myself, I used some of the methods of the other people which I mentioned in the original post of this topic),

- in case of a video demonstartion of a mod don't reupload my own videos on the private youtube channels (either you provide a link to the original video or create your own video of the mod).

These are my terms. If someone thinks I'm wrong feel free to start a debate.

Edited by Jack

Jitterdoomer

Can you give those tanks a cooldown time? Because I don't wanna get my ass kicked by a tank's cannon many times in a row especially during missions where I get a 6 star wanted level.

Edited by Jitterdoomer

Ryhan'ZFX

Thanks again man,tell me what should i change in txt file to decrease the firing rate?

Jack

Can you give those tanks a cooldown time? Because I don't wanna get my ass kicked by a tank's cannon many times in a row especially during missions where I get a 6 star wanted level.

Thanks again man,tell me what should i change in txt file to decrease the firing rate?

//  ------> changes go here:PLAYER_TANK_FIRE_RATE = 1000  NPC_TANK_FIRE_RATE = 0        CANNONBALL_SPEED = 120.0      CANNONBALL_SMOKE_R = 0.5      CANNONBALL_SMOKE_G = 0.5      CANNONBALL_SMOKE_B = 0.5

Sanny Builder is needed to create a CLEO file from a text document.

NPC_TANK_FIRE_RATE is what you all need to change. That 0 number means the fastest fire rate, 1000 means every 1 second, 2000 are 2 seconds etc.

So, like mentioned before, open the text file with the Sanny Builder and press F6 so the code can accept your changes.

Maybe I should make an ini for this.

Ryhan'ZFX

Thanks man,i appreciate your work! I have some request for your next updateMaybe you can make the tank blockade the players path (just like in V) to make it even more realistic not just run off or ram the players vehicle (i found that annoying) also make the accuracy rate of npc tank more slower and make an ini file! Thanks for your time

Jack

Tank Fire 1.3 :) (download link at the original post):

- fixed player's tank "frozen aiming",
- removed aiming ability for destroyed NPC tanks,
- SWAT Tank water cannon replaced with cannoballs
- mod changes available through Tank Fire.ini:

ENABLE_ONMISSION = 0                  ; [boolean]    seting this value to 1 will disable tank fire while the player is on the missionPLAYER_TANK_FIRE_RATE = 250    ; [4 bytes]     time in milisecinds:  250 ms = 1/4 seconds (0 means the fastest fire rate)           NPC_TANK_FIRE_RATE = 1000           ; [4 bytes]     time in milisecinds: 1000 ms = 1 second (0 means the fastest fire rate)                                                                     CANNONBALL_SPEED = 220.0          ; [float]                   CANNONBALL_SMOKE_R = 1.0        ; [float]          Cannonball some colour Red [values from 0.0 to 1.0]                  CANNONBALL_SMOKE_G = 1.0        ; [float]        Cannonball some colour Green [values from 0.0 to 1.0]          CANNONBALL_SMOKE_B = 1.0        ; [float]        Cannonball some colour Blue [values from 0.0 to 1.0]

Thanks man,i appreciate your work! I have some request for your next updateMaybe you can make the tank blockade the players path (just like in V) to make it even more realistic not just run off or ram the players vehicle (i found that annoying) also make the accuracy rate of npc tank more slower and make an ini file! Thanks for your time

What do you mean by "accuracy rate of npc tank" ? You mean fire rate?

Edited by Jack

GTA2PEOPLE

Jack Hello, I need your help for a cleo.cs. I think you know the mod Swatvan Cannon.cs. Well, I would want you to change so that Cleo, instead of shooting like a tank, replace the script in order to allow you to shoot like a machine gun, which can move 360 ​​degrees. I would be very grateful, as I am working on military vehicles, this script may be a great evolution in the modding.

Ryhan'ZFX

What do you mean by "accuracy rate of npc tank" ? You mean fire rate?

I mean the accuracy of npc tank when npc tank fire at the player

Edited by Ryhan'ZFX

Foxter Diaz

I've downloaded the 1.4 version and Cj's tank is indestructible... could you add the option to make the player's tank destructible in the .ini file?

Jack

I've downloaded the 1.4 version and Cj's tank is indestructible... could you add the option to make the player's tank destructible in the .ini file?

Done. You have 2 more options in the ini:

ENABLE_ONMISSION = 0            ; [boolean]    PLAYER_TANK_FIRE_RATE = 250     ; [4 bytes]          NPC_TANK_FIRE_RATE = 500       ; [4 bytes]                                                                             CANNONBALL_SPEED = 220.0        ; [float]                       CANNONBALL_SMOKE_R = 1.0        ; [float]                       CANNONBALL_SMOKE_G = 1.0        ; [float]                       CANNONBALL_SMOKE_B = 1.0        ; [float]     ENABLE_PLAYER_TANK_DAMAGE = 1   ; if 0 the player's tank will not be effected by cannonball damage    CANNONBALL_DAMAGE = 250.0       ; [float]

Download link is available at the gtagarage (TankFire 1.41).

Foxter Diaz

Done. You have 2 more options in the ini:

ENABLE_ONMISSION = 0            ; [boolean]    PLAYER_TANK_FIRE_RATE = 250     ; [4 bytes]          NPC_TANK_FIRE_RATE = 500       ; [4 bytes]                                                                             CANNONBALL_SPEED = 220.0        ; [float]                       CANNONBALL_SMOKE_R = 1.0        ; [float]                       CANNONBALL_SMOKE_G = 1.0        ; [float]                       CANNONBALL_SMOKE_B = 1.0        ; [float]     ENABLE_PLAYER_TANK_DAMAGE = 1   ; if 0 the player's tank will not be effected by cannonball damage    CANNONBALL_DAMAGE = 250.0       ; [float]

Download link is available at the gtagarage (TankFire 1.41).

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Foxter Diaz

When I use Tank Fire 1.4 or 1.41 with Wanted level Editor mod, the game crashes when a tank appears. I tested it without the tank fire, just the WLE or vice versa, just the Tank fire mod without the WLE and it works fine. The problem is that these two mods are incompatible. Could you fix this issue?

Timjab

When I use Tank Fire 1.4 or 1.41 with Wanted level Editor mod, the game crashes when a tank appears. I tested it without the tank fire, just the WLE or vice versa, just the Tank fire mod without the WLE and it works fine. The problem is that these two mods are incompatible. Could you fix this issue?

Wtf with your profile picture

Jack

It's done:

Wanted Level Editor 1.091

Overwrite the old wanted level editor files with these ones. Use Tank Fire 1.41.

I'm currently working on the Wanted Level Editor update for the GTA Underground Snapshot 3.0.