1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

San Andreas: Blast From The Past

justGesha

Ok. I think this beta is cut from the final

SNN1009LL_666_577196a.jpg

Yep. I already changed his head model, but the texturing will have to wait since I'm noot good at texturing, also right now I'm doing other peds.

Edit: New page

Edited by blackalienHD
  • Like 1

Here are some things.

CxQlpop.jpgAdded gloves to one of the tattoo guys, recreated a ped, restored a ped left in the cutscene files, changed the clothes of one of the mafia members with his beta(ctuscene) ones.

FqPWCEd.jpg

A beta SF police car, a VC taxi(needs resizing).

For the ones who are curious

aXcoOFf.jpgThe ready cutscene(only left to change the taxi with the VC one).

Also, seems like after I changed the name color to green of the GSF default territories, now all territories names are showed in the color of the gang they are controlled by.

Edited by blackalienHD
  • Like 3

So I restored the entrance to the garage in Doherty but the project is still WIP. Anyway, acording to the strings it was supposed to be a garage where you can save your vehicles, the camera even acts the same way when you enter the garage. For some strange reason this garage never woked like the othres, even tough everything seems to be done in the proper way on it. And because I don't want this garage to be only enterable(and the people not be even able to see it properly because of the camera movement), I want to make this garage working properly. Sadly, for now I can't do this, so I'll probably leave this like an idea for the other modders(mainly BETA, but not only) if they can make this possible.

w2Ywv5U.jpgoXBBoMK.jpg

In the last update I forgot to tell you that I removed the stepbar from the Combine Harvester and also made the beta Journey.

I'll probably make a To-do list and edit this post so I can put it here. By this way you'll be able to see what I have planned for now.

• Like 2

Amazing progress ! Such a shame that all you guys, didnt want to work togethers to make the ultimate beta mod.

Thanks man! Hey to work together, all three of us must agree to do it. Not only one, or two.

• Like 1

Hello people. So I got some bad news related to the scripting part, for now I'm unable to continue my work on script since I noticed a lot of glitches and odd things going on with missions, crashing in some specific missions as well. The strange thing is that I didn't even touch the specific missions where I found problems in. Now I'm searching for an answer to the problems. Anyway I can continue the other things but things are changing when I know something is going wrong(for example when you get to the specific mission/s you won't be able to continue). If someone has any ideas can as well write them here :)

Edit: Actually I'll continue scripting, but I'll have to figure out some of the problems, of course if they are related to my scripting(which I doubt). You just stay calm, as I said already a million times - I'm continuing my work and I'm not giving this up. :D

Edited by blackalienHD
  • Like 3

Why you all people bother me about working together with Kalvin and Rented? I had enough of these questions, so I'm not answering anymore anything related to this.

About the other things - map will be done, I'll aee what I can do about Aztecas.

• Like 3

Well why don't you ask Kalvin and Rented to work together with you? BTW nice progress but don't forget to edit the map too and will you add the ability to recruit Aztecas?

They don't seem to want to, since this question got asked more times :(

Also nice avatar :p

• Like 2

Why you all people bother me about working together with Kalvin and Rented? I had enough of these questions, so I'm not answering anymore anything related to this.

About the other things - map will be done, I'll aee what I can do about Aztecas.

Is there a proof that CJ could recruit Varrios Los Aztecas in the beta version.

I've actually never replied to the subject.

I'd be okay with it, but deciding which person's work to use, and combining all the files would be very time-consuming, as well as us having different thoughts on how the project should go.

• Like 3

I'd be okay with it, but deciding which person's work to use, and combining all the files would be very time-consuming, as well as us having different thoughts on how the project should go.

I don't mind, up to you

Well guys, excuse me for abruptly interrupting this conversation (since none of yall know who the hell i am) but i've been looking around the beta topics, and i can see that what all of you want to do is a accurate beta version of the game, seriously you all want the same thing, now i can't help it but be the voice of reason (really i can't help it) and say that the game has 11 years out, and a huge amount of beta mods non completed, your's seem to be the best ones i have seen, now if you put your diferences aside maybe it could be done, there could be some sacrifices, but for the sake of a well made beta GTA San andreas mod....

To me, I think its the best thing to do; we will got THE Ultimate beta mod with all inside in one mod and it would be more easy for you guys to work as a team and not alone. It's a lot more interesting for you guys, its just my opinion tho.

Edited by shqrk

Well why don't you ask Kalvin and Rented to work together with you? BTW nice progress but don't forget to edit the map too and will you add the ability to recruit Aztecas?

Also nice avatar :p

Thanks! :D well well well we got all three BETA MOD developer's into one thread! Let's hope you guy's agree to work together! :)

Edited by ShadowRageEX

This may help the other modders:

https://sannybuilder.com/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=3443

This awesome russian guy made and shared his codes of returning the desert sheriff(he will appear only in desert), as well as code for returning all police bikers and the deputies(CDEPUT). I didn't try any of these, but they should be working properly.

Edit: BTW the link was sent by a guy in the GTA Modding section :)

Edited by blackalienHD
  • Like 1

why don't you guys create a new topic with a unique a name and combine all your work and think as a team and work as a team! Come on kalvin we all know you need a team and all of you guys are working alone just to make the same thing? I don't know about Blackalien but I guess rented don't mind working with you so what's holding you back?

Edited by ShadowRageEX

Just to let you know some things. First of all about the garage in Doherty which I made accessible - since it was meant to be a garage and strings are left, it's only problem was the door which was not opening, but since now it's removed, you can put vehicles in the garage and they'll stay there(just like in a normal garage). probably this garage was cut since none of the object in it have collision, but anyway, it has a big capacity.

The other thing is that I took a look again at Brady Games Strategy Guide and started noticing the changes, but they are mainly changed peds in cutscene, different camera positions or changed models(probably will bring them back easily), there was also a VC explosion effect(at least I think it was). I'll have to remake the introduction to the boat school and add all the cut dialogues, sadly there are many(at least one line is cut from every cutscene) and I don't know if I'll be even able to find all of them, but I'll put effor in that. Since I can continue to write this to tomorrow, I said that I'll make a To-do list, so I'll post it when I'm done with it. One last thing - for a moment I had idea for the Pizza Boy mission, but since it was never mentionet(and probably never meant to be in the game) and I'll be a bit unable to do it, I won't.

I'm not really organaized in doing one thing then second and so on, but maybe it's a good idea, because I started doing peds and focused only one them and most of them were ready very fast. Probably this is how thing will be done(of course I will not always follow this): 1.Peds, 2.Characters, 3.Vehicles, 4.Script, 5.Map

P.S. Again a big post, sorry, but I just like to talk, and explain everything :D

Edited by blackalienHD
  • Like 2

Depends on size and the vehicles you'll be putting in it.

Anyway speaking of vehicles, motorbikes can also be moddable in transfender garages. Though it was taken out, there are still some bit of codes left in the carmods.ide ( see end of ide)

Edited by SolidEevee

Welp my theory is that you was supposed to store wheels in it incase you'r car wheel's are punctured! BTW I was saying ''Hmm that's unique'' on you'r work making Dohert Garage accessible! :p

Edited by ShadowRageEX