3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

San Andreas: Blast From The Past

justGesha

As seen from the LOD. Hope no one did this before me(just kidding).

M27sMI0.jpgAaanyway, some thing are off, like the door going thru the wall when opened or that the interior door is different. What I'm planning is to make the doors static so no weird things appear. What do you think? And yes I tought of editing the wall on the outside to make it bigger so doors fit, but this will be probably done after some time. For now I'll keep it like this.

Edited by blackalienHD
  • Like 1

Nice pictures. But don't stop warking on sth and relase broke things. Don't act like bird guy. Anyway what about missions? I see only text change in wrong side of the tracks. There is a lot of mission changes, like sanchez in Og loc or unused text. Hope you will also do it.

But don't stop warking on sth and relase broke things. Don't act like bird guy.

Thanks, but I didn't understand what you said here.He talks about Kalvin screwing stuff in his mod, at times :p
  • Like 1

But don't stop warking on sth and relase broke things. Don't act like bird guy.

Thanks, but I didn't understand what you said here.
He talks about Kalvin screwing stuff in his mod, at times :p

Haha, that is way the word broke was there. Anyway Kalvin helped me a lot(thanks to him I'll be doing the map as well) so I just can't say this to him :D

Added full hear to Pulaski and changed time and weather of day as seen from the screen below:

revoXjh.jpg

mKDlcTq.jpg

Just to point some things: I'm using ps2 textureas and everything is a bit more blurred because of skygfx. Need to hear what you think. Should I leave the weather and time like this or I should bring things back to their original condition?

Edited by blackalienHD
  • Like 3

No it looks good, very good. What is the point to make sth and denn throw it to the bin...I don't understand it.If you wanted to change something orange colour on this timesync could be a bit lighter.Speaking about this cutscene.Can you make the beta police car texture pls.

Edited by Honker1944

I'm asking since these things are very easy to change, so if people are not happy with what I've done I can just change it. Well this is not going for everything, but for the simple ones. About police car texture I'm assuming that you talk about the black color being gray. I'll probably do it, but not today. And also all timecyc's will get improvment so don't worry about colors and that kind of stuff.

Edited by blackalienHD

Don't know what wrong you see in doors. About the other thing, I just like to appreciate the help of the people who give me advices and that kind of stuff. But I guess you are right so I won't be doing it anymore.

Of course leave the weather like that, its nice ! Anyway, to me you should put the same clothes and tattoos for CJ at the beginning of the game as seen in this screenshots:

revoXjh.jpg

It looks more more good than the blue hoody.

• Like 1

Well the blue hoody along with other clothes are seen only in the third trailer so that is way I added them. To be honest I like them more than the original clothes. Also it will be hard to understand what each tatoo is. So I'll keep it like this for now.

Edited by blackalienHD
  • Like 2

Also it will be hard to understand what each tatoo is

as we see the image, on CJ's lower left arm he has the tattoo 7cross, on his upper right arm he has the tattoo 4rip and on his lower right arm he has what looks to be similar to the tattoo 5cross.

Edited by Savidge

I did more progress, but I won't be showing it for now. First I need to know how you people want to see CJ. CJ with normal clothes; CJ with tatoos, the chain and muscules; CJ with the clothes I've put(blue hoody and so on); or normal CJ clothes only with chain. I'll probably run a poll about it if it's needed of course.

Edited by blackalienHD
  • Like 2

As I said, I'll give it a try.

Edit: it's hard to explain, but the only ctuscene where everything is running as normal is in ''in-game ctuscene''. For an example: Beat Down On Bead Up(where Sweet is entering the car and takes Big Bear to rehab). In this cutscene you see everything is running normaly: cars driving around, peds walking. In the already made cutscenes(which are like videos), thing are a bit more difficult. At least that is how I understand things. If someone wants to explain things better or in a more proper way - please do it.

Edited by blackalienHD
  • Like 1

He is static, but the ones on the screenshot are performing an animation which I'll add(if it's not true I'll still add animation since it will look strange to see them only staying there). For the other thing - yeah, only grove.

Edited by blackalienHD

Nice. So can you recreate grove members in first mission now?

You mean to put three of them in the proper position like on the pre-release screenshot/s posted above? If yes, I already did, but I won't post a picture about it since it's way too much spam already. When I'm ready with some more stuff I'll show everything.

• Like 1