Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,750 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Blackalien

San Andreas: Blast From The Past

Honker1944

digital-marketing-112.jpg

Blackalien

digital-marketing-112.jpg

Still needs work. Third time is the charm you know :D

Honker1944

Yeah...I guess I know. Anyway some beta finds:

-usused hispanic drug dealer with quotes
-Cj can buy flowers, spray can, bubble gum and cigarette in 24/7
-Cj can buy drugs in beta. Quotes:
In SPC_PA
bank_001:118-119-120-121-042
bank_002:115-116-117
bank_003:132-133-134-135-136
bank_004:122-123-124-125
bank_005:250-251-252-253-254-255
bank_006:228-229-230-231-232-233
bank_007:261-262-263-264
bank_008:221-222-223-224
bank_009:326-327-328-329
bank_010:297-298-299-300
bank_011:324-325-326-327
bank_012:319-320-321-322

Brooklynzsmac

-Cj can buy flowers, spray can, bubble gum and cigarette in 24/7

Proof?

Honker1944

I see it in old IGN scan long time ago if I find it I will inform you :colgate:

Eevee™ 🎲

What about Beta Weapons from cutscenes? While I saw in a wiki page about other Beta weapons that weren't really saw in-game pictures or data files of the game, such as the M47 Dragon.

Blackalien

I'll be adding beta weapons, but for now I added only the uzi from VC. Sometime I'll add the glock, the camera and maybe some more. I'll decide when I start doing weapons.

Honker1944

Any progress???If I can give you an advice. Can start with beta Blade or drug dealer system. Adrenaline and weed are perfectly coded. Only add option to buy them.

Blackalien

There are some problems like that i bought gta v and I'm exploring the online or that I don't have a lot of free time. Don't worry I won't let this die. Just a little break. When I make a larger amount of progress I'll inform you.

Honker1944

Ok,denn.I hope you will deal with your sh*t.

Blackalien

Last chance to vote. Polls will be removed on Friday since I need to do these things and don't think about them anymore.

Blackalien

Did progress and it's time to show some of it. Also there may be some things that you already know about but didn't see. And just to warn you that below the spoiler there are twenty-one photos!

4mdCt7C.jpg

Some VC palceholders

wo9szSe.jpg

''California - The Golden State'' beta plate number

bUjA5kS.jpgOnly his head texture was changed but he still needs retexture of his clothes

H0KYGi2.jpgFm6BMIC.jpg

Just some prostitues(there is one more)

2BH0vL6.jpgNot really sure about her - if she is in the vanilla or not, but she might appeared since I was changing some masks

6CeuN4n.jpgTDBsMsz.jpg

Further edited those gang members and... yes I know about the ballas member bandana(I'm not good with textures)

KGQ9SBM.jpgReplaced WBDYG1 with CSHELPER1

bXwjAR9.jpg

sa-049.jpg

A beta sky. Also while doing it I accidentaly got real close to another one

soToNgh.jpg2t9BAVz.jpg

sRsqC0A.jpg

sa-047.jpg

Another beta sky

Note* All of those timecyc's where done a long time ago(especially the last one) but it seemed like no one was noticing them

MOBgBye.jpgThe trees around the basketball court(need to add fences around it too)

hootwas.jpgFixed and replaced the vending machine with this beta one. I'll probably replace it only in interiors since it looks odd and ugly like this, outside

TnaE58E.jpgFinished removing furniture in house of CJ. Now I have to change it's look

BNRDzDp.jpgKdWV7bV.jpg

Changed Well Stacked Pizza as seen on the pre-release screenshot above

CbOTz1D.jpgRestored Bomb Shop in SF

ZruUTxO.jpg

ekNz8Rm.jpgRandomized the Homeless Behaviour(third one - drunk, is not shown, sorry :D)

zVSTLaT.jpg

Now you have to collect a package(even tough it's still not necessary) in Wrong Side Of The Tracks

qlhfPku.jpgThe default zones of GSF are now shown in green color and I think that the name of a taken territory will also be shown in green

That's it for now, I'm continuing my work.

Edited by blackalienHD

Honker1944

Damn you work fast nigga. But what about beta blade? I hope you will make it.

Edited by Honker1944

Blackalien

It's done already! I'll move it to the Interior section so it can be more noticebale :D

Edited by blackalienHD

Blackalien

Originally my plans for beta timecyc's were the ones I've shown above, the one that showed accidentaly wasn't planned. The third one I planned was this one:

revoXjh.jpg

but, because it really seems like someone used trainer for this, even tought it's in the official ps2 pre-release screenshots, I won't be adding it.

So for now we have two skyes, one more accidentaly made, and now I made fourth one(I hope final):

NUrVucs.jpgHKHG7G1.jpg

Also thanks to Kalvin(''much love baby'' - Smoke(by me in this case :D)) who sent me the code for the cutscene he made, we soon may have the cut end of Beat Down On B Dup. Of course I'll rewrite the code myself, but he cleared some things to me. So after my game crashed 10 times I finally have managed things to happen properly after the cutscene. What left is to rewrite the code by myself, put the lines added by me, dialogue and marker. And it will be done.

Note* May not happen soon :D

Edited by blackalienHD

Eevee™ 🎲

Ey ey, what about the "Loading Game, Please Wait.." sign when loading a game while playing? VC and III has that but in SA its not seen while loading, though its briefly visible when the game crashes when loading if minimized (only with the use of Fastman92 Limit Adjuster Crash Handler)

Blackalien

What is the point of that?

Eevee™ 🎲

What is the point of that?

Its suppose to beta duh :p

Blackalien

Not sure how it will be done and also it's abit needless since San Andreas is loading enough fast not ho have this sign. Adding it, it will show for less than a second.

Eevee™ 🎲

Not sure how it will be done and also it's abit needless since San Andreas is loading enough fast not ho have this sign. Adding it, it will show for less than a second.

Its only required when loading another save while playing the game, the screen goes dark then it shows the "Loading Game, Please Wait"

Blackalien

I started doing the cut road in Idlewood, but sadly got to a point where I'm unable to continue since I'm not a very good modeler. So cut roads, changed places on map and all that kind of stuff I won't be able to do alone. Maybe there will be some things that I'll do but for most of them I'll need help. If someone wish to help me with that it will be great. No matter the way - writing to me some steps of doing it, doing it for me, or doing only part that I can't(we are talking only about cut road in Idlewood now). It will be highly appreciated and of course I'll put the one/s who helped me in the credits :)

And no, I'm not stopping my work!

Edit:

1cO1967.jpgr2excg3.jpg

It's a bit dark I know. It's only in my game, don't worry :D

Edited by blackalienHD

Blackalien

Edited by blackalienHD

Rented

Are you just copying what Kalvin is working on? I know you got my checklist but I don't mind, at least you'll know what to do, but what's the point of doing what Kalvin just got done?

Blackalien

So what if I do something before you or him and what then, you are not gonna do it too? Argh alright.

Rented

No that's not what I'm saying but maybe you would get more traffic if you would do things at different times

Edited by Rented

Blackalien

Yeah, I understand you but anyways this will get locked(I hope) and don't worry I'm not giving it up. When I have something more to show the topic will get unlocked again.

Rented

I don't see the point of locking it, just continue working on it then release pictures whenever you can, personally I am thinking of a 'batch update' type of thing where I work on the mod but will not make a post about it until there are a number of other things done.

Blackalien

Well I have some time of thinking about it, but I already sent a message to TGJM. I'm not sure how requesting a thread lock is happening but anyway, I'm still not sure what to do with this.

Edit: Removed my message, this won't get locked. About the post I made about that I need help, I only need to understand how to add prelight to the objects I'm editing, as well as night vertex colors. Since 3ds max is not saving these and objects stay bright. Now after I pointed what exactly is my problem I hope someone to clear this out to me since I'm very hyped for the map and some thing I wanted to do from a long time ago.

Edited by blackalienHD

Kalvin

Well, really we're all doing the same thing as we go along, like Rented also did the Johnson House yesterday.

I've remapped the Johnson House and made the doorway to the kitchen higher just like in the beta, I don't think I will be removing any objects as most of the mod's followers don't seem to like removing anything.

L4ro5MR.jpg

It doesn't matter really, at some point or another we're gonna cross because we're gonna see one of us doing something, then we feel like doing that and we do, either way we'll have done all the same things eventually, so it doesn't matter with the timing.

Blackalien

That is what I was thinking about, that Rented also did CJ's house(and again saw more details, like the door was bigger, how do you notice these things?). I edited my post above, will someone take time to read the edit since it's important to me.