2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAO Next Gen

Frankiepies

I am getting next gen next week, and thought i should ask about what the new differences are.

Can someone tell me what Xbox 1 is like for Online?

What weapons do you get, cars, other vehicles, etc. ?

Major differences in gameplay compared to last gen?

I heard you turn ghost-like in passive mode, so people can't exploit it. Same goes for inside vehicles, can't blow it up or kill anyone inside. Is this true?

This halloween update that just recently came and the freemode events, am i going to still be able to download these?

I also read that modders and hackers are rarer. Going to be harder for me to get the Recovery Services :( Oh, well.

Just anything in general i should know about NG? I look forward to playing.

Thanks.

I am getting next gen next week, and thought i should ask about what the new differences are.

I heard you turn ghost-like in passive mode, so people can't exploit it. Same goes for inside vehicles, can't blow it up or kill anyone inside. Is this true?

This halloween update that just recently came and the freemode events, am i going to still be able to download these?

I also read that modders and hackers are rarer. Going to be harder for me to get the Recovery Services :( Oh, well.

Thanks.

1. Like GTA O on every other platform. Douchebags, squeakers, hax0rs, people with sh*tty Kinects, and godawful servers. Just better graphics

2. You get the returning player content (Hatchet, Dukes, Blista, Stallion, Dodo, and Kracken) plus all future DLC content from the Lowrider update on

3. Better graphics, more vehicles and peds on the street, significantly less loading and freezing issues, First person added. NPC modded vehicles added. Sentinel Guy removed

4. Passive mode is ghost mode unless you occupy a deluxe aircraft (driver or passenger), On vehicles with guns, you cannot use the guns

You are in passive mode still if you are in a non-passive vehicle (you can die via explosion of said vehicle). Any non-passive player in your passive mode vehicle is still not in passive mode (they can shoot out and also get shot at)

5. The Halloween content is available until the 16th of november and you will need around 3 million for all content. If you get it, you better get it before next monday or youre SOL

6. Modders on XB1 is a rare occurrence. I have never seen a modder/hacker/whatever else its called since NG was released for XB1

Anything in general you should know about NG in general

dont use a Kinect as a mic

Edited by Dottie

Thanks.

1. Like GTA O on every other platform. Douchebags, squeakers, hax0rs, people with sh*tty Kinects, and godawful servers. Just better graphics

2. You get the returning player content (Hatchet, Dukes, Blista, Stallion, Dodo, and Kracken) plus all future DLC content from the Lowrider update on

3. Better graphics, more vehicles and peds on the street, significantly less loading and freezing issues, First person added. NPC modded vehicles added. Sentinel Guy removed

4. Passive mode is ghost mode unless you occupy a deluxe aircraft (driver or passenger), On vehicles with guns, you cannot use the guns

You are in passive mode still if you are in a non-passive vehicle (you can die via explosion of said vehicle). Any non-passive player in your passive mode vehicle is still not in passive mode (they can shoot out and also get shot at)

5. The Halloween content is available until the 16th of november and you will need around 3 million for all content. If you get it, you better get it before next monday or youre SOL

6. Modders on XB1 is a rare occurrence. I have never seen a modder/hacker/whatever else its called since NG was released for XB1

So people can STILL exploit passive mode..FFS.

Anyways, about the Halloween update. Is anything worth getting for it? Or will i not miss the content? I like to buy limited edition stuff and use it 3 years later AKA Gusen Sweeper/Roosevelt, but i can live without. Any of that?

Funny..My birthday is November 15th, on a sunday...(Need to buy the game at store)

Seems like Rockstar still has not fixed the major issues..even ALL of us gamers' money spent on ANOTHER, SAME EXACT COPY of GTA 5, just for a different system, not being funded against the problems they have. This game made them so lazy.

Also, can you play 360 games on One? I really want to play Skyrim :(

only way to abuse passive mode is to prevent someone from killing you

Backwards compatibility is being introduced to XB1 and Microsoft should reveal which games should be backwards compatible soon (if they havent already)

For the limited time stuff, Its definitely worth getting because it may never come back like the valentines day stuff. You can live without it, but you wont regret buying them for sure

Rocket Skates

significantly less loading....issues,

Great response except this. Load screens still seem to be a drag. I guess I was naive to believe this would be better on current gen.

Thanks.

So people can STILL exploit passive mode..FFS.

Anyways, about the Halloween update. Is anything worth getting for it? Or will i not miss the content? I like to buy limited edition stuff and use it 3 years later AKA Gusen Sweeper/Roosevelt, but i can live without. Any of that?

Funny..My birthday is November 15th, on a sunday...(Need to buy the game at store)

Seems like Rockstar still has not fixed the major issues..even ALL of us gamers' money spent on ANOTHER, SAME EXACT COPY of GTA 5, just for a different system, not being funded against the problems they have. This game made them so lazy.

Also, can you play 360 games on One? I really want to play Skyrim :(

Backwards compatibility hits Thursday not sure if that game is one of the titles

significantly less loading....issues,

Great response except this. Load screens still seem to be a drag. I guess I was naive to believe this would be better on current gen.

I really meant loading of the buildings and textures on that one. Loading screens are still atrocious

Yes passive is completely unexploitable on CG it's awesome. You can kill passive players with ignition bombs though which is easier done than said

When you leave the game completely it's advisable to long press the start button which will clear the cache, otherwise you may encounter alot of empty lobbies and failed loading of mission/deathmatches etc ....