2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Just Transferred: Garages Ruined / Roosevelt Lost

K-ROSE

Well, I just transferred to PS4 and I lost my Roosevelt (Fortunately, I bought two because I knew this would happen at some point), my Sovereign, and my Hakuchou.

On top of that all my cars are in the wrong garages and Rockstar removed all my cars in storage spots (I had Elegies in those spots to hold them). So now I can't have 10 cars in each garage.

Unreal, man. That's well over a million to fix. Anyone else lose vehicles?

Def contact support. They will either compensate you or try to give your stuff back.

They will more than likely just give you cash though.

• Like 2

damn a botched transfer, sucks to be you...

i documented everything i had before transfer just in case something like this happened.

lucky me, everything transfered without issue.

contact R* either by the support site or by phone which is faster.

here are the numbers

1-866-405-5464

1-866-922-8694

1-866-508-0432.

Just a heads up if R* support denies your claims, be stubborn and persistent. In the end they'll give in and compensate you one way or another, albeit it may not be a fair compensation.

Derailing here a bit, has the method to store 10 cars in a 2 or 6 car garage on PS4 been patched?

Edited by Ieech

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

I have a roosevelt...tnx for the warning....aint transfering for an other 6 months even if they woud remove the property cap.

I have a roosevelt...tnx for the warning....aint transfering for an other 6 months even if they woud remove the property cap.

I think it probably doesn't happen that often. I transferred from PS3 to Xbox One and had everything I'd purchased on both my characters and all my money.

But OP definitely contact support. The worst that can happen is you have to haggle a bit.

I don't remember ever hearing that r* hasn't compensated or fixed issues like this. There are info on their servers what you have done and owned. Just send them a message, and don't exaggerate.

Welcome to CG.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

I think it probably doesn't happen that often. I transferred from PS3 to Xbox One and had everything I'd purchased on both my characters and all my money.

But OP definitely contact support. The worst that can happen is you have to haggle a bit.

That roosevelt cant be bought back so yea.. either they shoud bring it back in februari or give the op 1 bilion for compensation
  • Like 1

That roosevelt cant be bought back so yea.. either they shoud bring it back in februari or give the op 1 bilion for compensationwhy ask for a billion when he could ask for...

Edited by CarimboHanky
  • Like 6

FrugalDangerMan

He most likely made this story up so that Rockstar would give him a Roosevelt haha

They can verify what he had before the transfer and restore it haha

He most likely made this story up so that Rockstar would give him a Roosevelt haha

They can verify what he had before the transfer and restore it hahaPretty much...which makes me wonder about his "2 Roosevelts"...MOST people I know with 2 of the same cars glitched them...but if you did legitimately buy them then your out of luck cuz they will NOT gift you a new one, just cash. Edited by Non Fiction

They won't return my High Flyer bag, or my Please Stop Me mask that I lost on transfer, because they have no record of the purchases apparently.

Total f*cking nonsense, and I'm rather miffed about it now.

They won't return my High Flyer bag, or my Please Stop Me mask that I lost on transfer, because they have no record of the purchases apparently.

Total f*cking nonsense, and I'm rather miffed about it now.

I submitted a ticket once for 5 lost cars lost over the course of two months. I didn't submit a ticket for the first 4 though. It wasn't until I bought a 9f and fully modded it, I was DC'd from the server while still on LSC. When I returned my 9f was stick stock but the cash had been spent. R* replied saying they didn't have a record for the purchases or mods but refunded me 1.3m (I had asked for 1.25). It took a lot of replying until I finally stopped receiving cut n paste responses but I got there.

OP: they'll prob just give u the cash for the Roosevelt - try n get some compensation for the fact you can't by it again (albeit you do have another).

Edited by emptyplayer

What do you mean "storage spots" like 10 cars in a 6 car garage and 4 where in storage?

Just a heads up if R* support denies your claims, be stubborn and persistent. In the end they'll give in and compensate you one way or another, albeit it may not be a fair compensation.

Derailing here a bit, has the method to store 10 cars in a 2 or 6 car garage on PS4 been patched?

Still works on Xbox one.

What do you mean "storage spots" like 10 cars in a 6 car garage and 4 where in storage?

If you own a 10 car garage and downgrade to a 6 or 2, the cars in 7-10 (or 3-10) go into storage but you can still call them from your mechanic.

Still works on Xbox one.

If you own a 10 car garage and downgrade to a 6 or 2, the cars in 7-10 (or 3-10) go into storage but you can still call them from your mechanic.yea that what I was getting at maybe it was a problem with that on transfering

I would never transfer with cars in "storage", that's just asking to lose those cars...buy a cheap 10 car garage and then transfer.

When I was still on PS3, I logged in one day and my property and all my cars in Paleto Bay were gone. I wrote a ticket to R* and they told me I never owned it. I told them my list of cars and sadly because I bought my Entity with "billionaire days" money I wasnt entitled to have it back. They denied me owning any other cars and the house in P-Bay that were lost. Good luck to you though.

Contact Rockstar Support. They can check your purchases.

I was told by Rockstar Support that they can't look into our records for purchases and stuff like that....

either way, good luck getting Rockstar to do anything about it. Anytime there is an issue that has to do with personal vehicles, they either deny it and try and act like it's not an issue, or mess more stuff up when attempting to fix it.

Edited by kk9fan97

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

seriously ok that old gen gets f*cked....same for pc, but yea, this sh*t happening to new gen consoles.....its the kind of sh*t that makes people stop playing :/

Rockstar support offered me a retransfer once when I lost my beer hats... I'm sure they will let you do that as well.

I feel bad for you OP. I just transferred less than two weeks ago and while some cars changed garages in the transfer, none disappeared on me.

Support should be able to restore it, just make sure you can still screenshot or be able to photograph your screen on the old system to prove what you had before the transfer. I am doing that right now because the transfer lost my CE-owner's status on the exclusive stuff.

I've only ever lost 1 vehicle and it was the Nagasaki blazer which i spent a pretty penny putting double chrome paint and chrome rims, total of 230k down the drain, just disappeared overnight. Was going to call R* but never got around to doing it.