2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Cloud services unavailable?

ClippedWings

Rockstar is the Scottish ISIS..

Terrorizing my day off to play.

Mainthreadrule.gif

Actually I've searched the first pages of this board and the help & support one and didn't really see any..

ABOUT DAMN TIME, that they FINALLY acknowledge this.

A lot of us have been having these problems for the past SIX to EIGHT HOURS now.

Actually I've searched the first pages of this board and the help & support one and didn't really see any..

http://gtaforums.com/topic/829036-what-is-r-up-to-changing/

http://gtaforums.com/topic/829035-are-rockstar-services-down-right-now/

Edited by CrazyFerret

looks like it might be down once again.... twice now I have gotten the classic "The Rockstar game services are unavailable" error message and have gotten the timed out loading message once.... gg Rockstar, can't even keep the game running for longer than a day anymore.. PS4 btw

edit: it finally let me on about a minute ago, but now it is giving me the SAVING FAILED message so something is definetely going on with the servers once again.

ABOUT DAMN TIME, that they FINALLY acknowledge this.

A lot of us have been having these problems for the past SIX to EIGHT HOURS now.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/829036-what-is-r-up-to-changing/

http://gtaforums.com/topic/829035-are-rockstar-services-down-right-now/

that is about how it is everytime. They spend the first however many hours blaming the players and Sony/Microsoft for the problems before pulling their heads far enough out of their rear ends and comprehend that the issue is on their end.

Edited by kk9fan97

Yea, servers are all down at the moment... a few complaints on R*'s support page... but no comments from R* and their server page STILL says everything is fine.

Yet the problem started, for me... about an hour ago... when some dude in MY session online, claimed in chat that he just disconnected the session from the cloud servers so he could run hacks, and then cargo planes, ferris wheels and flying saucers started falling from the sky all over the city; explosions galore and FPS dropping faster then arctic temps... as the message that the cloud servers were not available, unable to save progress, started appearing on my screen.

Ppl starting complaining and asking to report the dude but no one could cause none of the players in the session were listed in the online/player menu to report anyone.... and all the while this dude was yacking it up with some friend about lookng for the frozen alien up in North Yankton.as though they were actually there looking for it.

Whether or not he knew the servers were having issues before he made is 'claim' or he actually did it.... I dunno...

I got booted out of offline and kicked into Story Mode... and havent been able to log back in to online since.

Edited by CrazyFerret

Yea, servers are all down at the moment... a few complaints on R*'s support page... but no comments from R* and their server page STILL says everything is fine.

Yet the problem started, for me... about an hour ago... when some dude in MY session online, claimed in chat that he just disconnected the session from the cloud servers so he could run hacks, and then cargo planes, ferris wheels and flying saucers started falling from the sky all over the city; explosions galore and FPS dropping faster then arctic temps... as the message that the cloud servers were not available, unable to save progress, started appearing on my screen.

Ppl starting complaining and asking to report the dude but no one could cause none of the players in the session were listed in the online/player menu to report anyone.... and all the while this dude was yacking it up with some friend about lookng for the frozen alien up in North Yankton.as though they were actually there looking for it.

Whether or not he knew the servers were having issues before he made is 'claim' or he actually did it.... I dunno...

I got booted out of offline and kicked into Story Mode... and havent been able to log back in to online since.

I just went back to story mode. It was lagging super bad because of whatever the problem is. It would not surprise me if it remains this way most of the night with Rockstar always having to blame everyone but themselves for the first few hours.

Hector Tavares

I'm having a few problems on PS4. Doing missions with a friend, and the vote screens are lagging like hell.

RussianCommie

Is the R* Support Site in Chinese for anyone else? :blink:

5eIYidF.gif

The server status says it is up for PC but it is not. Many people experiencing this problem judging by steam forums.

Now I can't even create a social token so can't even get into social club or play single player.

What the f*ck Rockstar?

Edited by Acidworm

The only daily I had left was to go see a movie lol.

Rockstar claims that PS3 servers are having issues, but that the problems are client side for other platforms.

This is bullsh*t.

RussianCommie

R* acknowledged that the PS3 servers are having issues, but for all the other consoles, as they normally suggest you to do, they're just saying to clear the system cache and that's it.

5eIYidF.gif

yup getting the "cannot load data for character slot 2" or w.e. the f*ck it says. r support is so f*cking useless with their clear cache bullsh*t.

Oh boy, there goes my hopes of getting 28 days straight of daily objectives... at least I only had 10 days done :/

I got kicked due to an "unknown network error" after lagging horribly for 15 minutes, my internet conection/ping/etc is fine. Wonder what's going on

Maybe R* up to something.... hopefully they get rid of the hackers...

The server status says it is up for PC but it is not. Many people experiencing this problem judging by steam forums.

Now I can't even create a social token so can't even get into social club or play single player.

What the f*ck Rockstar?

yeah I have the same problem.. started about 20 mins ago for me.

Cant login anymore.

On xb1 for 2hr straight I couldn't get in a session with more than 2 people. Then as I was saying f this and getting off it said saving failed repeatedly.

I had a few problems with the cloud servers unavailable message last night but simply going into my internet

settings seemed to fix the game straight away.

Hope it is better today as I have a lot to do tonight.

Uh oh... I still need to buy all the Halloween masks and facepaints for my character. Hope this is fixed before the 16th cause I don't wanna miss out on these.

Edited by Guest

RussianCommie

It seems to be fixed, at least for myself, but people on the Support site are still reporting issues about the servers being down. I started an invite only session about an hour ago and went ahead doing a few missions, I didn't get any messages regarding issues of the game failing to save or anything.

5eIYidF.gif

I always get this issue since September for unknown reasons I mean come on R* doesn't do their part on how to connect the servers easily