2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

The Record Holder Award

Chris_927

Hi all, first of all would like to thank the Administrator(s) for letting me register on this great site. I was just wondering if anybody knows a way around achieving this award because every single World Record has been hacked? I have been on literately every single race and not found one legitimate world record and it is seriously bugging me because I am a completionist and just so badly want to get this award ticked off. Perhaps when I get GTA for XBOX One there will be new races to try and does anybody know if the leaderboards actually get reset on the XBOX One GTA? Because it seems there is just no more new content for the XBOX 360 version at all now. Anyway, to anybody that replies, I cannot stress how appreciative and thankful I am, I just want this award ticked off so bad but it seems impossible because the World Records are just completely hacked. Thank you so much again, Kind Regards

You have to drive faster!

All joking aside just wait keep checking for new Rockstar verified races and hope you get a good enough time. That is your best bet.

You have to drive faster!

All joking aside just wait keep checking for new Rockstar verified races and hope you get a good enough time. That is your best bet.

LOL LOL LOL, ok bud, thank you for replying, so are there usually new Rockstar Verified races that pop up quite often? Even tho I'm playing it on the XBOX 360? I hate being a completionist, seriously, if only I kept my character from day one when you could achieve world records really easily (due to server issues etc), now every race has a hacked record it is just frustrating me SO MUCH! Thank you again tho and hopefully there will be new Rockstar Verified races pop up Ben tho I'm still on the XBOX 360

It's disgusting, Rockstar not even bothering to do anything about resetting the times, a game everybody pays for that is BROKEN and impossible to achieve an award, well done Rockstar for having your own game BROKEN and not doing anything about it, seriously there is no way of achieving this award and how pathetic is that?! An online game that is BROKEN, can somebody please verify whether XBOX one is any better and does it get new races to do quite often? Sorry everyone but I am extremely annoyed about this

There was a weird glitch that happened a while ago where it was crediting everyone with the record , my guess is that that is the only possible way anyone can ever achieve this award

There was a weird glitch that happened a while ago where it was crediting everyone with the record , my guess is that that is the only possible way anyone can ever achieve this award

Since the records take ages to update, verified content works aswell. Boat races being the easiest.

Since the records take ages to update, verified content works aswell. Boat races being the easiest.

There are just never any new verified races on the Xbox 360 it's frustrating me so much, do you know if there are regular new verified races on Xbox one? Will I ever be able to get this award?

Requested a support ticket and created threads on the Rockstar "SUPPORT" website on advice on how to get this award, seems they don't respond to anybody! Absoloutely pathetic Rockstar, I am stunned.

I will seriously throw this game in the bin I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!! Somebody please help me out with this award?!?!?!?!?!?!

• Like 1

I will seriously throw this game in the bin I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!! Somebody please help me out with this award?!?!?!?!?!?!

people already told you, have to wait for some R* verified races to get released.

nothing we can do...

on the meanwhile ill leave this here...

HoldaRaceWorldRecord.png

From October 3, 2013

Senora Desert Race

people already told you, have to wait for some R* verified races to get released.

nothing we can do...

on the meanwhile ill leave this here...HoldaRaceWorldRecord.png

From October 3, 2013

Senora Desert Race

Can you get it by achieving overall best race time or does it have to be lap time and when are they ever gonna release new verified races?

i got mine on a point to point race, so ill say its on overall time.

as for the new races, no one knows

You got yours when the servers were messed up like everybody else, you haven't earned your award.

You got yours when the servers were messed up like everybody else, you haven't earned your award.

hey jelly boy, the world record glitch happened sometime last year, i got my award on launch week back in 2013 with a time of 2:12, held that record for a couple hours til a modder set a new record of like 1:20 or something like that.

if you dont believe me i dont care, all i know is that i got my award while youre here whinning and threatning with trash your game!

good luck!

Requested a support ticket and created threads on the Rockstar "SUPPORT" website on advice on how to get this award, seems they don't respond to anybody! Absoloutely pathetic Rockstar, I am stunned.

I agree, they've really gotten bad lately. More often than not, they just say "Please perform the following troubleshooting steps:

1) Fully shut down your console.
2) After 30 seconds of the console being shut down, restart the console.
3) Launch GTAV.
4) When launching GTAV, wait until a black screen appears after the initial splash art has disappeared, and hold down L1+R1 throughout the opening scenes.
5) If successful, you will be prompted to re-calibrate your language and brightness options.
If this does not resolve the issue, or if you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again.
Best regards,
Rockstar Support"
or/then
"To do this, please complete the following steps::
Going to Settings on the XMB.
Select [system Storage Management].
Choose [Applications].
Find the game you wish to uninstall.
Select Delete.
The system will warn you that the application will be deleted. Select OK.
At this point you will be able to re-install GTA V on your PS4. Once this is finished, please ensure that you are connected to the Internet to download all Title Updates.".
I hate having to wait for it to download all of those updates.

I got The Record Holder when GTA V came out for Playstation 4.

Edited by Havi

I've had the award for a while now, I got it back when I was on PS3 in a bicycle race, then a few days later it was hacked as well.

I'm about to get a real Platinum Trophy tomorrow morning for GTA V. One trophy left :D

I'm about to get a real Platinum Trophy tomorrow morning for GTA V. One trophy left :D

Actually, same here, but idk when I'll get it. It's the "All's Fare in Love and War" one. I never got the call for the private fare so I had to start the game over.

Edited by nWo_Y2J_2015

EarlyLifeFailure

I got mine when the beach bum update was released, nobody was playing the boat races and I must of got there before the modders did. Love showing off my Racing Blonde tattoo.