2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Peaceful lobbies

El-Gaddafii

Peaceful lobbies?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think lobbies will be more peaceful now that the new Call of Duty is out?

• Yes
    • No
    • There will be no difference

Seeing as the new call of duty is out a lot of players seem to have migrated over (my entire friends list is playing CoD) who thinks this might mean for more peaceful lobbies where players actually interact with each other apart from just blow each other to pieces lol

Not everyone plays Call of Duty, so I voted no.

Since all the aggros will be playing COD, I feel safe now to drive around in my Panto with clown horn, without being blown up. Yeah, let's try that experiment. :p

• Like 3

Personally for me I hate COD. Right now I'm stuck on NFS though. No place will ever take GTA for my righteous massacring of people online.

Seeing as the new call of duty is out a lot of players seem to have migrated over (my entire friends list is playing CoD) who thinks this might mean for more peaceful lobbies where players actually interact with each other apart from just blow each other to pieces lol

Shouting and screaming kids along with general ragers will be less numerous for a while, but typical trolls and people that follow you will remain unchanged.

They are like diseases man. Will always exist.

• Like 2

I seem to be finding more peaceful lobbies since the lowrider update, random car shows seem to be a thing now!

• Like 3

Wandering Bastard

Why is "no" and "there will be no difference" separate options? Isn't that the exact same thing?

Call of Duty? My eyes are on Fallout 4.

Also, no difference. GTA will always be GTA.

• Like 1

VanessaMagick

Well, I've been playing CoD since I got it, so there's at least one peaceful player gone.

Why is "no" and "there will be no difference" separate options? Isn't that the exact same thing?

yeah i thought the exact same thing after i did the poll LOL understand my stoner logic please.

All the rambo's in GTA are here because they lose in COD.

Been said before and still true.

• Like 2

CarnageRacing00

Not going to change anything. I spawned into a lobby after a job, ran to grab a beer and when I came back someone was repeatedly ramming my Franken Stange into a wall with their Insurgent. Then he blew it up and shot me.

Shootinalloveryourface

BF4 > COD

Also PES 2016 is on sale 40% off on PS Store, so maybe the lobbys will become less sporty

• Like 1

I'm sure it will be a bit more peaceful, with COD, Fallout 4, and Battlefront coming out a lot of people will be more interested in those for a bit.

Seems like you're saying COD is the kindergarten of the gaming industry. If so I hope you're right. The last COD I played was set in WW2.

• Like 1

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

I dont think so

Seeing as people are obsessed with kd the skilless noobs will stick wih gta because getting a high kd in that game aquires no skill at all

Edited by goldadderXD

Blasterman4EVER

I don't play Call of Duty. I am under the impression that most GTA players are above Call of Duty.

• Like 1

Totoyeahwhat123

Well "no" and "no difference" is the same thing, but I voted no. GTA players like GTA. They can feel more powerful due to jets and what do I know. As long as they can dominate, they will stay.

• Like 1

I say there'll be no difference - this game won't become more peaceful and there won't be a migration to other titles as such - players will play different games for different reasons. I play Destiny and soon i'll be on Fallout 4 but that doesn't mean I will stop playing GTAO (Unless Fallout suddenly offers fully customizable DeLoreans, nightclubs, and dedicated car meet locations :D )

Anyway, GTAO is an online multiplayer game with PvP elements and a K/D stat. There will always be asshats in servers no matter what ;)

I`m pretty sure there will be a difference. More peaceful? I don't know. Less squeaky I guess. To my mind, all the games coming out this month, maybe except for Fallout 4, are pretty bad games made for very simple minds. A racing game with sh*tty car handling, a Star Wars shooter that feels inferior to Star Wars games from the mid 90s, another shooter that is popular because you can kill zombies..... awful. Everyone playing those games is not a loss to the community, if he or she prefers those games it's fine, but then GTAO never was his or her favorite game. I consider a lot of annoying squeakers as original COD/Fifa/Garbage players. They will buy and play any game labeled as CoD or Fifa, no matter how bad it is. They simply can't play GTAO at the same time, so it is a win for us.

The retards who play sh*tty music in the background, talk gibberish and don't know how to control their green hair characters will be all on BO3 for a while.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

I`m pretty sure there will be a difference. More peaceful? I don't know. Less squeaky I guess. To my mind, all the games coming out this month, maybe except for Fallout 4, are pretty bad games made for very simple minds. A racing game with sh*tty car handling, a Star Wars shooter that feels inferior to Star Wars games from the mid 90s, another shooter that is popular because you can kill zombies..... awful. Everyone playing those games is not a loss to the community, if he or she prefers those games it's fine, but then GTAO never was his or her favorite game. I consider a lot of annoying squeakers as original COD/Fifa/Garbage players. They will buy and play any game labeled as CoD or Fifa, no matter how bad it is. They simply can't play GTAO at the same time, so it is a win for us.

The retards who play sh*tty music in the background, talk gibberish and don't know how to control their green hair characters will be all on BO3 for a while.

Bad opinion is bad.

Only reason i am gonna buy bo3 is for zombies....if i like the reviews and sh*t.

Also i think its hard to tell for me personaly how gtao compares to mgs3, arkham asylum, silent hill 2, tetris, modern warfare and black ops zombie mode...just to name a few games i like.

I mean...gta5/gtao is sertainly in my top 4 most played games...but playing it has been also overall the most frustrating experience among my top most played games by miles, because it lacks well rounded quality and balance in several ways...but god....its some nice jack of all trade game though :)

Also games dont have to be complicated to be fun....look at tetris :)

Further, well...if you think gtao does not atract simple minds... LMAO :D

I just hope there's less twats running around with marksmen rifles and people who kill themselves anytime they're on low health. Probably not though, I'm not too bothered I'll be on Fallout 4 in 4 more days!! It's been a long time coming. Obviously I'll be back on gta for DLC.

• Like 1

i dont see how it would make a difference, there are people like me that dont play any of those fps games and sre fully into gta.

i really cant wait for christmas morning... all the new gta players, all that fresh meat getting obliterated hahaha

tumblr_me9pu71FSK1qjjr39o1_500.gif

• Like 2

okay reading back my original post and realising I was way too high last night haha.

what I was trying to say was that with the new titles coming out i.e call of duty. the change in the community (many CoD kiddies leaving GTA for a while to play they're game) will surely be noticed i.e less squeakers, this leaves the real GTA players like myself behind (by this I mean players who play GTA and solely GTA)

didn't mean to say lobbies would be more peaceful just not resemble a call of duty deathmatch everytime I step out of my apartment.

once again my apologies for being so stoned I shall refrain from posting on the forums in that state in future haha