3. Suggestions

Do you Support/Play Online or Single Player

ClaudeSpeed74

Do you Support/Play Online or Single Player  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Support/Play Online or Single Player

• Single Player

Official General

Single player all day. I'm now forced to play online to get the features I wanted in SP, but are not there. However if I play online, I play solo with no friends, on invite only by myself.

theGTAking101

I support SP all the way, but I also play Online.

• Like 2

However if I play online, I play solo with no friends, on invite only by myself.

This is exactly how I'd do it, if only we could play online without a HUD. Yes, I know you can still turn everything off, but when online you constantly get pop-up messages about other players' status.

Edited by OurJud
  • Like 1

Single-Player only for me! I cannot stand online-multiplayer.

What's funny is that even though Online got 95% of all the content and focus, Single-Player has something that online will never have and that is the immersive true freedom of the open road with no trolls, griefers, and fanboys running around trying to make your gaming experience miserable.

Edited by A.O.D.88

Xing of Virtue

There are like two other threads about this exact topic in the search option.

OT: SP forever. Forever ever after...

Troublesome96_

I prefer single player but when they come out with stuff like they did with Heists or Lowrider DLC, I'd hop on with a few friends and play online.

• Like 1

Dangerous and sad

Singleplayer fan but don't mind having a shootouts with randomness online from time to time. Plus you put this in the singleplayer section so it's a bit unfair but SP all day nonetheless. As A.O.D 88 said, sp has that sense of freedom in it and the world feels more alive.

• Like 2

Plus you put this in the singleplayer section so it's a bit unfair...

Mmm, I never thought about that. Good point, though.

Dangerous and sad

Mmm, I never thought about that. Good point, though.Put this in the online section and you will see the same results only in on lines favour and idiots there be like "Who even plays story mode m8?

Spurs_Nation28

Single player! Online sucks. I made a vow to myself that as long as Rockstar isn't going to be making SP DLC, I'm never playing online again. It's been a year since i've played online & I don't miss it one bit!

• Like 2

KashKashMania

Both are great tbh. Why is it always one against the other? Just because I play online doesn't mean i hate SP or vice versa.

• Like 4

What's funny is that even though Online got 95% of all the content and focus, Single-Player has something that online will never have and that is the immersive true freedom of the open road with no trolls, griefers, and fanboys running around trying to make your gaming experience miserable.

Agree with 100% on that!

• Like 2

Geralt of Rivia

How could you not put a 'Both' option, OP?

:miranda:

• Like 3

When I got the game, yes I played until I got 100% completion, then I moved to Online and never looked back, this, along with LCS are the only GTA games that makes me bored to play by myself.

Since WHEN, do Fanboys make your gaming experience miserable?

KashKashMania

You can have that in Online as well you do know right? This magical thing called "Solo Session"

You can have that in Online as well you do know right? This magical thing called "Solo Session"???

Read my post again....

Mmm, I never thought about that. Good point, though.

When the topic starts to sink down the board in this forum it could easily be moved to the GTA O section for a while.

I admire the different dynamism of Online gameplay, and the wider spectrum of opportunity. Unfortunately I have limited leisure time and so I tend to dip into SP for a quick half hour drive or flight. Online gameplay just takes up too much time.

I will always support Singleplayer. Besides, it feels more right and original instead of playing online.

• Like 2

KashKashMania

You can have that in Online as well you do know right? This magical thing called "Solo Session"
???

Read my post again....

???

I was talking to AOD....

(Sorry for the confusion)

GTA Online public sessions are literally infested with three main adversaries determined to make your session a living nightmare, the trolls, griefers and fanboys. Collectively I call them trogs and man do they ever make just surviving Online one heck of a chore.

• Like 3

GTA Online public sessions are literally infested with three main adversaries determined to make your session a living nightmare, the trolls, griefers and fanboys. Collectively I call them trogs and man do they ever make just surviving Online one heck of a chore.

Why on earth would a fanboy make your session "a living nightmare", how do you come up with the word "fanboy" in this context?

I mean what incentive would a fanboy have to do that, griefers and trolls and CHEATERS, not fanboys....

Why on earth would a fanboy make your session "a living nightmare", how do you come up with the word "fanboy" in this context?

I mean what incentive would a fanboy have to do that, griefers and trolls and CHEATERS, not fanboys....

You really like an argument don't you?

I personally think that online is made miserable by fanboys, trolls, cows and cheaters.

Edited by Ozu