Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,243 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Trunks21

Another crime spree

Trunks21

If you follow the news in the bay area you already know that a crime spree has been blamed on the GTA series. Everyone has their own beliefs and I have vowed to stick with my belief when I started gaming that if someone commits a crime from or because of a Video game their head is fu©ked up and they need some mental help. If it is proven that the game inticed the guy to commit a crime what will happen is retailers will do 1 of 2 things 1) They'll eliminate M-Rated games completely which is screwed up this would be a case of one ruins for all by makeing a mistake even the smart people are left out, or 2) Really crack down on ID's for M and T-Rated games. Now I believe that they should check Id's anyway it is a good safety rule because there are people who are fu©ked up.

I AM BACK, WITH A BANG.  

For those who don't know I have not been on for a long time like months.                                    

Smoke03 Tm o3'

GTA3Freak-2001

God I am sick of people blaming video games for what certain people do:angry:. And your right the person would have to be screwed in the head to do something they see in a game.

Diablo_Hitman

I think GTA is responible is should be banned even though it's not the game's fault it's the will of the person doing the crime but instead of taking the blame they blame a video game and Rockstar should be sued and closed down.

Do I even need a SIKE for this?

Blaming a game for a person's actions is like blame McDonalds for getting burned  because their coffee is too hot. ZING!

Earthbound

I agree. If anyone is stupid enough to go out on a killing spree just because a few hundred pixels do the same is f*cked up.

[bTW, the few hundred pixels are Tommy Vercetti]

y2kcrazyjoker

If you're dumb/irresponsible enough to try and blame a crime you committed on video games just so you'll have it better off, you deserve the maximum sentence and shouldn't have been allowed to play video games, PERIOD.

Earthbound
If you're dumb/irresponsible enough to try and blame a crime you committed on video games just so you'll have it better off, you deserve the maximum sentence and shouldn't have been allowed to play video games, PERIOD.

I agree!

Vice City's Best Of The Best
I think GTA is responible is should be banned even though it's not the game's fault it's the will of the person doing the crime but instead of taking the blame they blame a video game and Rockstar should be sued and closed down.

Blaming a game for a person's actions is like blame McDonalds for getting burned  because their coffee is too hot. ZING!

Buddy just because mommy and daddy never bought you any of the GTA series dosent mean you should say thats it the games fault, like are people that f*cked up to commit a crime because a game dose it i sure hope not (2 bad there is though  :( ) i think its retarted thats all i got to say

Diablo_Hitman

Buddy just because mommy and daddy never bought you any of the GTA series dosent mean you should say thats it the games fault, like are people that f*cked up to commit a crime because a game dose it i sure hope not (2 bad there is though  :( ) i think its retarted thats all i got to say

Here is a new word for your vocabulary "Sarcasm".

Trunks21

Now I am not a racist but if you notice alot of Oakland is black and uneducated and correct me if i am wrong most of the crimes commited in Oakland are by blacks and this is the case here a group of uneducated black oaklanders calling themselves the nutcases played Grand Theft Auto III constaintly and commited crimes from and related to the game robbing rangeing from robbing stores and killing all even if the cooperate to stick ups for wallets. You have to think. They are stupid and they Do Not THINK. What Idiots.

JoeyLeone25

I just made up a great excuse if you ever kill, rob etc

"I didn't mean to do it the game forced me to" lol

& I agree if a game sends you killin you need some serious head drillin

WidowMaker
God I am sick of people blaming video games for what certain people do:angry:. And your right the person would have to be screwed in the head to do something they see in a game.

btw, your sig is too big. :bored:

JoeyLeone25

To big.... it's actually huge but mah

-Gnobe-

i agree with that some1 would have to be tottally screwed up in the head to do something a game does...its just stupid :angry:

Trunks21

This incedent reminds me of when the police bought GTA III in the sniper investigation. I mean come on a controller cannot teach you how to shoot a gun. From my understanding the snipers never played the game they had an Xbox with Halo. :rampage:  In John Stosil's words "Give me a break." :rah: