[TLB] TBoPG

O SHIT WADDAP?

O SHIT WADDAP?

logo324fc3.jpg

Typing mistake, *Ballad. Heheh.

About3120b.png

What is this thing? in some simple words, this is a storyline in which all you are going to do is to kill kill kill , steal the wheel and donate Da Money. That's it. This is my maybe second storyline, the mislead part of my 'Lost' The Lost Blood series. just like any random mission pack you find here, it also contains corrupt government and the protagonist, with hatred feelings towards the government officials and blah blah, but with a benevolent sight for poor people, no noh! you're not a superhero or nothing like that. just simple and overused theme.

If you are really sensitive to jokes,puns over racism, then, leave this topic right here, because this storyline contains some offending materials to people of different races. alright? don't poke me about this complaint.

f*ck that sh*t, welcome to this topic anyway, if you have any damn hatred feelings for me, come on say that, i won't mind that, until i already gave you warning. goodluck and thanks for playing my missions.

Introduction707e9.png

This is the story of Polo Garmer, a 29'ish, average standing, african guy who used to work on his step dad's field, being a normal, sobar and introvert human, he always had kind feelings for people, until he came to know about the f*cking reality of this cruel world, hey you! you are also part of this world.

He didn't find his family bit comfortable with him, he used to stay isolated, but still loved his 'additional' parents because of care they gave him. World is a game of time, the biggest weapon who destroys everything coming in its way, no sorry, i am not a poet and i can't be neither. as time passed, barley mafia started up scrutinizing the green woods, they explored every field as a record for their census, lying that they work for the government, but unfortunately, they ended up being fake after they forcefully sold Galic's farm and earned tons of dollars, leaving a residue, a residue of Polo's parents, their blood and dead body which was going to get decomposed in some few days due to presence of some carbon, methane blah ______ (I fail at chemistry,mind it.)

Polo is now working in a cruise import/export business in San Fierro with his teammates who just got their house on regular payment which they make it through their job

Sorry for the English!

Sorry for the unsuitable music.

Charactersa975c.png

Polo Garmer

PoloJewels9d5bc.png

I'd told you about him earlier, so lets skip.

Hector Dormington

HectorDormington650a9.png
One of the Polo's close friends, he is a cool, hygienic and brutal heart human, who once killed his own family during his teenage
. He doesn't bother feelings of the poor or anything, all he know is to take care of Polo, do his job and make robberies.
Hopper (Hop)
Hooperbcf7f.png
Sometimes called Hopper or Hop, he is the gunsmen of Polo, if you ever need some heavy steel,
call this guy and he'll surely get your requirement. but, you gotta pay him.
James Game
JamesGame58979.png
The leader of Game Brother Textiles association, he is also the head of cruise business and your boss,
you gotta obey him before he kicks you out and makes you unemployed
Agarlias Game

AgarliasGame53e62.png
The Owner of Game Adult film industries, he's brother of James and both brother hate each other, jealous and fire.
you'll have to work for him sometimes, maybe.
Father Elvis
FatherElvis0c9ba.png
He's the man, original name is Robert, but he made Elvis, his inspiration and follows him,
but there is one thing which differentiates him from that real Elvis,
that is crime status, this Robert is a 50 cent gangsta and cockblocker of the SFPD.
Alfred Tony
AlfredTony52258.png
Best buddy of Polo, he shows his fraternity to him the most and keeps on spending his spare time with him
, he's not a gay, but both Polo and him have close brotherhood feelings for each others.
Father Fatti Tron
swed0304e.png
Despite being a sandwich, he can run more that usain bolt can if he ever founds out that a snake is tickling his ass while pooping, he is seriously a man not to trifle with, the brave, outrageous spherical guy who always support his hood and gets ready for his death.
Missions83e79.png
Version 1.0 - Download!
Version 1.1 (Work in Progress, 5% done.)
Some Screenshots!

1b4e46.png
23abdd.png
8fe60b.png
374b23.png
4cac6d.png
77e165.png
5746fa.png
6dc42b.png
Reviews!

Thanks for Kevin! first review.

Okay so here is my review for ''The Ballad of Polo Garmer'' made by FES04

Introduction.

Writing: Excellent! I'm pretty sure there was no errors and you put the commas and dots in a such a perfect place. Good job!

Presentation: Excellent! I enjoyed the cutscene angles. Although when that ''Buster'' kills Polo's parents (or atleast i think they are hes parents) sometimes fails. But it is DYOM's fault.

Length: Decent. Length was 4 minutes. And i extended the cutscenes in my video if you are going to wonder.

Difficulty: Blank because no in-game action.

Variety: Very Good! Very nice amount of cars, actors and weapons. Good work!

Overall Rating: 70%

(Exceptions are made in every introduction of Difficulty and Length)

Ride ma Mama!

Writing: Very Good! Again, dots and commas are put in a good place. But the problem was that you spelled everytime (Gaurd) instead of (Guard)

Presentation: Very Good! Again, good cutscene angles!

Length: Very Long! I gotta say here, i think this is one of the longest missions EVER in Kevin Reviews Your DYOMs, 15 minutes! Nobody has not gotten yet Excellent! which is 20+ minutes.

Difficulty: Easy. You are given decent guns, and max health and armor plus 3 health and a armor pickup at Otto's Autos. And you have to wipe out about 20 guards.

Variety: Very Good! Lot's of objects again. Like actors, objects, and vehicles.

Overall Rating: 82%

Here is me narrating in this episode:

Xtranotes20570.png
Sorry for the informal way of using language.
Storyline contains offending stuff.
English is neither my first nor second language, so don't expect an A1 english from me, neither i can.
Sorry for disappointment, i'll update this topic soon as i'll get more active.
Topic Under Construction
Edited by FESO4
  • Like 3

Heisenberg_GR

Looking very nice, good luck! :^:
If you want a Trailer I'm your guy.

• Like 1

Hey, Dhiman my pal! Finally you return on designing :colgate: and why not I support you. You're my first ever friend in dyom since 2013. By the way, best of luck. I always support you dude..! :cool:

Edited by Huzaifa khan
  • Like 1

I see no point on making a topic without any missions.

Ah, don't worry bro! Just wait and see :^:

O SHIT WADDAP?

Sorry for the awkward music, i've a new pc, with not much variety of music.

Enjoy.

Coming on 5/11/2015.

O SHIT WADDAP?

At everyone - Thanks everybody! love you (Not a gay), You all are awesome! Huzaifa, Abde! Heisenberg! :)

Don't worry, i'll especially PM you when i'll release missions, because you took interest in it.

• Like 1

At everyone - Thanks everybody! love you (Not a gay), You all are awesome! Huzaifa, Abde! Heisenberg! :)

Don't worry, i'll especially PM you when i'll release missions, because you took interest in it.

Oh,wow...sarcasm!

Back on topic,the trailer looks pretty awesome(gotta say it)

Also,what did you use to make those screenshots!

O SHIT WADDAP?

That thing is very common, i use 'amazing screenshot' cleo mod. if you wanted to say that how i got them more shady and groovy, then those are some mods and photoshop skills.

ask me i'll tell you.

About sarcasm, no i didn't had that tone, i just wanted to satisfy everyone coming in this topic, that was my style, another way,my sense of humor or sarcasm skills are very poor.

Edited by FESO4
  • Like 1

Hdxt_Hardluck

The trailer is"A masterpiece" it give me suspence, i'll try to be more patient intill you release the story :)

Edited by DzxProx
  • Like 1

O SHIT WADDAP?

Countless, and i usually tell you about them. ask me which one, i'll tell you only them. i am lazy too.

O SHIT WADDAP?

And i've changed my mind. i am sorry to say but i can't do it anymore. sorry.

Releasing V1.0 tommorow.

And i've changed my mind. i am sorry to say but i can't do it anymore. sorry.

Releasing V1.0 tommorow.

What?Are you serious?

You got me for a moment.

• Like 1

O SHIT WADDAP?

GTA Garage link coming soon, until then, enjoy the V 1.0 from official Dyom website.

Please, i do not want anything, just your feedback, that's it. thanks.

I've also added an extra '_Intro' file so that you don't have to play the intro mission again and again, easy.

screen.png

Download Version 1.0

Edited by FESO4

Going to leave out a review in the following week.
Definetely excited to play this.

• Like 1

O SHIT WADDAP?

Alright, i need some detailed reviews for this storyline, so that i can get motivated to create next version. feel free to right anything.

• Like 1

Alright, i need some detailed reviews for this storyline, so that i can get motivated to create next version. feel free to right anything.

It's coming.

• 2 weeks later...

Ey....... man love this pack you are awesome man :) I love your mission if you dont mind can i make gameplay of this