2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Billionaire Days Part 2?

Kafonix

Well, to be honest, I have only ever seen a single modder in GTA Online since launch. That was it, and I played daily. Thus, I missed the first billionaire days and stayed poor.

But this last week, I encountered multiple hackers in every single session of the game.

Every one of them gave out free money, spawned cargo planes or dubsta2's and such.

I've made almost a million just from walking, because somebody spawned money on top of me.

I've changed sessions so much that I in total joined 32 different sessions, and in every single one of them was at least one modder.

This is abnormal, compared to the rate of hackers in the previous months.

Every session has at least one money gifter.

Is this billionaire days part 2?

Retired Mafia

well the only difference compared to now and then, is that you actualy have something to spend it on, expensive DLCs to be exact.

I've noticed an increase in the number of modders over the past couple of days, I've personally stayed away cause I don't want to get banned but I've seen in the chat that people have been dropping money

CrysisAverted

If only that billion could upgrade you to next-gen

well, on the bright side now you can upgrade and keep the billions... probably

Edited by CrysisAverted
  • Like 3

I've noticed an increase in the number of modders over the past couple of days, I've personally stayed away cause I don't want to get banned but I've seen in the chat that people have been dropping money

I've been doing the same, most lobby's I get dropped in to I see people mentioning people dropping money and such. I just leave. I don't want to risk it, I risked it before and felt the repercussions

nothing as epic as the billionaires era would ever happen again this game.

you may see some modder dropping money on ps3/360/pc but a full on billionaires era 2.0... never again!

the closest thing was the hookers glitch, but the true madness of the billionaires era with it multimillion dollar bounties flying around and people gifting million upon million, that would never happen again!

Its only gonna get worse cause theyve just forgot about last gen now.. which is good cause you can stock up billions and then transfer over to current gen and keep your stash

Which console? If last gen boring. If next gen then wahey!

But I wouldn't mind me some last gen millions. Sick of having to grind.

It's not just last gen. I've run into my fair share of modders on PC both benign and malicious.

Over the past few days I've been turned into a bathtub, christmas tree, boat, forced out of my PV which then drove away by itself, taken on impromptu flights in my lowrider or framed with simultaneously killing the entire lobby.

Edited by nicky9499

nothing as epic as the billionaires era would ever happen again this game.

you may see some modder dropping money on ps3/360/pc but a full on billionaires era 2.0... never again!

the closest thing was the hookers glitch, but the true madness of the billionaires era with it multimillion dollar bounties flying around and people gifting million upon million, that would never happen again!

Lol the way everyone describe the billionaire days makes me regret the fact that i didn't play at the time.

Money....Money.....Money....More Money........Too much Money....... :p

xG4sB.gif

I tried too hard......my apologies..... :cry:

xG4sB.gif

The reality when rockstar takes it away or bans you lol

tumblr_mzq4g75G9z1s4ov53o1_500.jpg

Which console? If last gen boring. If next gen then wahey!

But I wouldn't mind me some last gen millions. Sick of having to grind.

Of course it's last gen. The billionaire tag was click bait.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

If youre talking about old gen ,seriously...

'You don't say ?'

There have been modders in half of the sessions for months already

Why are people asking what console, It can only happen on ps3/360 and PC, Xbone and PS4 don't have exploits yet.

Last gen and PC are full of modders/scriptkids. Simply because there is tools all over the place which they just download and abuse.

It sucks for last gen users and non-modders, however i think PC users knew where they were getting themselfs into, when they decided to buy it for PC...

MRM95Jb.png

Schroebedroeber

Jep, its crazy on PC since the lowrider update.

Seen all kind of crazy sh*t and a lot of money raining from the sky.

DentureDynamite

PC here too, and yeah, although I didn't see much last night (got lucky)--the night before was a different story. Ran into almost one script kiddie per session doing the usual:

just_when_you_thought_it_was_safe.png

R* has claimed they'll be implementing new hot fixes and title updates, but I'm not holding my breath to see how effective they are (or aren't). It's the usual broken bandage system that occasionally nails innocent players in the process.

What's clear is that R* likes to pretend that they're not watching or doing anything...they let the script kiddies get away with their warez, then after a month or two, the banwave hits.

And there's suddenly a lot of crying.

I've noticed an increase in the number of modders over the past couple of days, I've personally stayed away cause I don't want to get banned but I've seen in the chat that people have been dropping money.

Staying out of public sessions is the only guaranteed way to avoid that; otherwise there's literally no way to stop money bags suddenly (literally) pouring out of your head, following you around wherever you go.

Been there, experienced that.

If R* ever tries to ban me because of some script kiddie's douche actions, I'll swat their own R* Support words right back at them:

Vallen A., Jun 8, 19:25:

Hello DentureDynamite,

We apologize for the delay in our response.

In the past, a small number of GTA Online players sought to exploit the game by generating and distributing game-breaking amounts of in-game cash, disrupting the experience for other players. Anyone who innocently received GTA$ as a result of these exploits, but did not engage in cheating to acquire it did not face any further action - the funds were just removed, and players were able to keep any items they had owned at that time. Those who actively engaged in cheating and exploiting the game in this manner were, however, subject to in-game penalties at our discretion. This may have included being placed in isolated cheater pools or banned from GTA Online altogether.

At this time, you do not need to do anything further and this ticket will resolve on its own. We will continue to issue hotfixes and title updates on an ongoing basis to counter the negative impact this has had on gameplay. We look forward to seeing you Online!

Best regards,

Vallen A.
Rockstar Support

Edited by DentureDynamite

PC here too, and yeah, although I didn't see much last night (got lucky)--the night before was a different story. Ran into almost one script kiddie per session doing the usual:

just_when_you_thought_it_was_safe.png

R* has claimed they'll be implementing new anti-cheat systems with each update, but I'm not holding my breath to see how effective they are (or aren't). It's the usual broken bandage system that occasionally nails innocent players in the process.

What's clear is that R* likes to pretend that they're not watching or doing anything...they let the script kiddies get away with their warez, then after a month or two, the banwave hits.

And there's suddenly a lot of crying.

And a lot of entertaining posts on the Support page for others to ROFL with

xG4sB.gif

The reality when rockstar takes it away or bans you lol

tumblr_mzq4g75G9z1s4ov53o1_500.jpg

more like that episode of ducktales when Fenton Crackshell puts all the money on the bottom of the sea. "liquid assets"

Edited by hesselgren

Billionaire era will never be seen again. I remember this dude dropped a cool $2 billion on me like it was nothing.

• Like 1

I've probably tried 10 online games in the last year, and none of them had problems like GTA:online does. So saying people should have expected this on PC is not true. No other online game except maybe H1Z1 or PS2 has problems like this.

Something changed in the last 2-3 days that has made everything much worse. There were a few days before this I was playing all day which was around 14-18 hours, and never saw one hacker/modder/cheater/whatever-you-call-them-today. Last night there was not one session with out one.

Edited by ChevyOwner
  • Like 1

I've probably tried 10 online games in the last year, and none of them had problems like GTA:online does. So saying people should have expected this on PC is not true. No other online game except maybe H1Z1 or PS2 has problems like this.

Something changed in the last 2-3 days that has made everything much worse. There were a few days before this I was playing all day which was around 14-18 hours, and never saw one hacker/modder/cheater/whatever-you-call-them-today. Last night there was not one session with out one.

If you used PS3 as a measuring tool the amount of modders going crazy was pretty big now introduce GTA to a platform even a child can mod you get the cluster f*ck you are currently enjoying.

And they just released a new bypass for mods on PC which is why the sudden influx in modders.

Edited by spydeeman

It's not just last gen. I've run into my fair share of modders on PC both benign and malicious.

Over the past few days I've been turned into a bathtub, christmas tree, boat, forced out of my PV which then drove away by itself, taken on impromptu flights in my lowrider or framed with simultaneously killing the entire lobby.

What did you expect? It's PC, probably way easier to hack and all the more skilled hackers are probably PC gamers too.

DentureDynamite

^^ Truth right here. Granted, GTAO has a huge player base (33+ million players), but even though Punkbuster in BF3 wasn't perfect, the cheating wasn't as bad as GTAO (and it often caught a number of cheats right in the middle of a game, and kicked/banned them).

Someone else posted that the newly-released Mod Menu Online 1.30 Infamous Update 3B is responsible for that... *sigh*

• Like 1

playing gta on current gen since launch , not 1 hacker modder encountered.

Pc was predicted for modders and last gen is flooded with them for months , old news

Just wanted to mention that modding on Ps4 is possible. There was a community on Ps4 I was invited to and the guy said if I get X amount to join I'll give everyone cash, I called him out on it said it was not possible to mod on Next gen.

Turns out this guy was in the same lobby as me and immediately my personal car exploded (no one was around), it was gone from Mors and then boulders were spammed from above my character...he letter messaged me and said "told ya I'm a modder".

So be careful out there, Next gen has been compromised and I am assuming in months to a year when these modders eventually release the mod menu for other next gen modders then the billionaire days 2.0 will be upon us on next gen console; Pc already has mods but that was a given as it comes with the territory.

• Like 2