2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Superman1233

Looking for Dubsta 2

Superman1233

Anyone willing to help spawn one for me?

Warablo

Platform?

JamesRay0757

I'm looking too. I'm on Xbox One

Mr. Crowley

Haven't tried (haven't played for months until recently) but I seem to remember they changed something to where I couldn't get them to spawn anymore even driving around in mine.

Is there a new method to getting them to spawn?

Revanchist

I was under the impression they couldn't be spawned anymore as well. Would appreciate an answer about this from someone more informed than myself.

crack1king

Friday was the last time I spawned one

Brooks86

If you own one you can spawn them for other players between 07:00 and 14:00 by driving around the LSC Downtown or the LSC by Lester's warehouse. Try driving at least 4 blocks away then back, rinse, repeat. Sold mine before IGG and regretting it. I'm looking for the all black Dubsta2 with all insignias blacked out including left aligned tailgate spare.

Edited by Brooks86

crack1king

Im on yhe PS4 n always willing to help. I got the gold n the chrome one never seen the black. N sorry to be greedy but I got first dibs if I find one

streetx1xracer

There's one that spawns in denial of service. Can't tell you location though.

LordRaijin

LS customs near the airport. Theirs a nearby 10 car garage that I would highly recommend purchasing so that you can easily store it if theirs less time.

Maki Dougu

LS customs near the airport. Theirs a nearby 10 car garage that I would highly recommend purchasing so that you can easily store it if theirs less time.

Yup. The black one spawned in front of the LS Customs not on the side like the other cars Edited by Maki Dougu

Revanchist

Yup. The black one spawned in front of the LS Customs not on the side like the other cars

And you can save it during the mission?

aaronBLUEeyes

I was assisted the other day, we tried using denial of service for like an hour or so with no luck. But then afterwards one spawned at an LSC.

The gold and chrome D2s have the blacked-out badges and shifted spare tire on back.

Warablo

I'll help spawn one on the Xb1, but only if you help me spawn one for my other character. I also got a hearse if someone needs. Msg me

Xbl: Warablo

Edited by Warablo

Crafty-

Did this the weekend.

You need another dubsta2 to make it work.

Start denial of service and blow up all the trucks, this stops the timer. Do not go to the yellow dot.

Drive to the airport LSC in a dubsta2, if it doesn't spawn drive right on past it to the end of the road, go left then at the end left again. Where the road turns left go across the grass under the freeway, you are now back on the road you started on, so head for the LSC again. At most use half throttle, gives it time to spawn.

Once you have one stick it in your garage and is job done. You cannot access the LSCs but putting it in your garage puts a tracker on it and saves it so it's there in freeroam.

You may see other cars spawn at the location - the red sabre, blue dominator etc. Just keep going.

We had one guy do the trucks, I circled the airport LSC and another dubsta2 circled the Burton LSC. In the end we got two of them both from the airport LSC.

If you need a dubsta2 to make it spawn pm me and I'll see if i can help (PS4)

Edited by Crafty-

Mr. Crowley

Did this the weekend.

Start denial of service and blow up all the trucks, this stops the timer. Do not go to the yellow dot.

Drive to the airport LSC in a dubsta2, if it doesn't spawn drive right on past it to the end of the road, go left then at the end left again. Where the road turns left go across the grass under the freeway, you are now back on the road you started on, so head for the LSC again. At most use half throttle, gives it time to spawn.

Once you have one stick it in your garage and is job done. You cannot access the LSCs but prong it in your garage ours a tracker on it and saves it so it's there in freeroam.

You may see other cars spawn at the location - the red sabre, blue dominator etc. Just keep going.

We had one guy do the trucks, I circled the airport LSC and another dubsta2 circled the Burton LSC. In the end we got two of them both from the airport LSC.

Nice.

Is it still one of the chrome or gold modded ones that spawns so you can sell it for a decent profit?

Small-Axe

Im on yhe PS4 n always willing to help. I got the gold n the chrome one never seen the black. N sorry to be greedy but I got first dibs if I find one

Hi.. if u have one i can help u to find the [email protected] one.... im in ps4.. mi id is the same Small_axe1981

Did this the weekend.

Once you have one stick it in your garage and is job done. You cannot access the LSCs but prong it in your garage ours a tracker on it and saves it so it's there in freeroam.

Hi .. can u help me? Im right now playing... Thanks a lot

DanPlayzLive

Anyone want to help me find one on the PS4? Will be published on my YouTube Channel once found the vehicle.

Small-Axe

Did this the weekend.

Nice.

Is it still one of the chrome or gold modded ones that spawns so you can sell it for a decent profit?

U can sell it for about 26.000 .. i think

Crafty-

Hi .. can u help me? Im right now playing... Thanks a lot

Can't help now, usually on in the evening uk time.

Didn't see the black one but we only did it the once, both were chrome but I expect the gold one spawns too. Yes they sell for 20 odd grand, it's probably easier and quicker to spawn the yellow/blue sentinels as the spawn in free roam very easily. Buy a garage nearby, grab 4 or so a night (10m - 4am) and them sell them off. Blue ones are 17k yellow 14k

Edited by Crafty-

Mattoropael

Blow the initial trucks up first to stop the timer.

Shaytan

Anyone here owns one on PC?

allinclusive

Anyone here owns one on PC?

Yes. Send me a message with your social club name. It'll take a few hours before I can play again tho.

Co3r4_5h4rK

Use Chopper Tail as a mission.. There is no timer at all.. Was able to find 6 of those in under 30 minutes yesterday.. 5 chrome Dubstas and 1 gold.. As far as I know there is no black version.. I kept one of them (crew ultra black) It looks really nice all blacked out..

DaLexy

I also just spawned myself 21 in 2,5 Hours, nice income for selling besides missions. On PC add me if you want help: Mystique @ SocialClub

Edited by DaLexy

guster-von

I can help on PC. Send me a message and Friend Request.

SC: guster-von

I can also help with a Hearse...

S4X

I could use some help on PS4, thank you! Online now. PSN/SC: iSampo.

Edit: crack1king helped me out, MUCH kudos!

Edited by iSampo

InYeezusWeTrust

Use Chopper Tail as a mission.. There is no timer at all.. Was able to find 6 of those in under 30 minutes yesterday.. 5 chrome Dubstas and 1 gold.. As far as I know there is no black version.. I kept one of them (crew ultra black) It looks really nice all blacked out..

Do you have to already have a dubsta2. And where did you find them at?

aaronBLUEeyes

I also just spawned myself 21 in 2,5 Hours, nice income for selling besides missions. On PC add me if you want help: Mystique @ SocialClub

How did you spawn so many? It took me several days to fill-up a garage using Denial of Service.

I'm on XB1 and can help someone out on occasion. PM me your GT if you need help and tell me when your gunna be on.

Edited by aaronBLUEeyes