3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Superman1233

Looking for Dubsta 2

Clintonics

I'm about to jump on XB1 if ayone wants help.

I'm an idiot and I replaced it with a lowrider... if anyone can help me now please let me know

Edited by CX25

Small-Axe

Hi .. can u help me? Im right now playing... Thanks a lot

Can't help now, usually on in the evening uk time.

Didn't see the black one but we only did it the once, both were chrome but I expect the gold one spawns too. Yes they sell for 20 odd grand, it's probably easier and quicker to spawn the yellow/blue sentinels as the spawn in free roam very easily. Buy a garage nearby, grab 4 or so a night (10m - 4am) and them sell them off. Blue ones are 17k yellow 14k

I can this week all evening (utc+1) .. i just want the dubsta for collecting ..not to sell... if u can please add me (or give me ur id (for private) and in 10 mint it will be done...

I have 79 cars ..and no problem if u want to dupe or wherever

Co3r4_5h4rK

@InYeezusWeTrust: Yes you need one.. always find them at the LSC near the airport or the central LSC near Tinsel tower.. I can help but I'm never online before 10PM Eastern time.. if you're online at that moment leave me a message saying that you need a Dubsta 2.. my PSN name is same as here..

Edited by Co3r4_5h4rK

CarimboHanky

i got a all black dubsta 2 i own since the sp2mp days...

on ps3 it was easy to tell difference because, dubsta 2 didnt spawn haha

on ps4 how can i tell if im looking at a regular dubsta or a dubsta 2?

dubsta%202.jpg

dubsta%202%20back.jpg

deadx23

dubsta%202.jpg

dubsta%202%20back.jpg

dubsta 2 spawns in gold or chrome only

And also the emblems are black

Edited by deadx23

Chip95

Did this the weekend.

You need another dubsta2 to make it work.

Start denial of service and blow up all the trucks, this stops the timer. Do not go to the yellow dot.

Drive to the airport LSC in a dubsta2, if it doesn't spawn drive right on past it to the end of the road, go left then at the end left again. Where the road turns left go across the grass under the freeway, you are now back on the road you started on, so head for the LSC again. At most use half throttle, gives it time to spawn.

Once you have one stick it in your garage and is job done. You cannot access the LSCs but putting it in your garage puts a tracker on it and saves it so it's there in freeroam.

You may see other cars spawn at the location - the red sabre, blue dominator etc. Just keep going.

We had one guy do the trucks, I circled the airport LSC and another dubsta2 circled the Burton LSC. In the end we got two of them both from the airport LSC.

If you need a dubsta2 to make it spawn pm me and I'll see if i can help (PS4)

Looking for some help with this, on GMT timezone and free whenever you are. What's your PSN?

Co3r4_5h4rK

All the details on it are black.. spare tire is on the left side

Chip95

I could use some help on PS4, thank you! Online now. PSN/SC: iSampo.

Edit: crack1king helped me out, MUCH kudos!

Do you mind helping me out?

smokingndriving

Aside from Denial of Service, which I haven't tried, I think these are incredibly difficult to spawn. Using mine, I've only had success twice just driving by the airport LSC. First one I sold, second I kept - I think they look great all black w/tinted windows. The only time I've seen them spawn in freeroam at the airport LSC has been in invite only, but that's just my experience.

Edited by smokingndriving

Brooks86

I'm on XB1

Those of you who were able to get one to spawn during a mission, if you weren't driving a Dubsta2 what car were you driving?

I've seen videos where Dominator drivers have seen them spawn. I'm guessing they are in the same time of day car spawn group.

Fozzie

I thought I would pop in to this thread to mention this..

I don't have CG but I'm at my buddies place right now playing PS4, I've just seen 4 spawn around LSC while driving his Huntley S. I'm not sure if it's a just by chance spawn or if the Huntley works to force the Spawn, but I figured I'd leave this info here incase anyone has a Huntley and wants to try it themselves.

CrazyFerret

There's one that spawns in denial of service. Can't tell you location though.

I use Denial of Service to spawn them every night.

I can spawn them at every LSC.

I got 3 last night... 2 at La Mesa and one at Airport.

Here's the trick to La Mesa. Drive up the highway onramp running just south of there, that passes just above La Mesa's back lot. Stop at the second Light pole; stop there, and wait.

You can see the vehicles spawning if you do it at the right time on the right day. Sometimes you have to drive up to the overhang Freeway Sign, turn around and come back. It doesn't spawn right away, and in the past its taken me up to an hour to get one; while other nights I've gotten one within 5 - 10 minutes.

I usually make 3 - 4 passes, and if one doesn't spawn then I zoom on down the highway and cut down to Airport LSC and make a few passes there, then go back to La Mesa via highway.... rinse/repeat... till you have a garage full of Dubsta 2's.

Saturday night, I had 4 golds and 4 chromes one of my garages.... as of today I have 1 of each left waiting to be sold.

I'm playing on PC, for the record.

Edited by CrazyFerret

djdest

It was me helping Crafty who posted earlier in this thread, funnily enough, this morning I started experimenting with getting them to spawn in freemode.

I have been successful but need to get some more facts together to be able to make it a guaranteed spawn.

This is a video I made this morning showing where they spawn and the route to take.

The first gold one I get in is my own that I had just got the mechanic to deliver, then as you can see, approaching LSC slowly a silver one spawned first try.
Remember, this is freemode and not in a mission :)

Once I get the method more streamlined I want to try and mess about with a normal Dubsta and see if they have any effect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qqVT1B9F3c

I can help on PS4 too, my PSN is djdest

The modified ones only spawn as chrome and pure gold. Selling for approx 23k (chrome) or 28k (gold), there is no black version, you just respray it black if you wish.

CrazyFerret

dubsta%202.jpg

dubsta%202%20back.jpg

How do you get an all blackd out one?

I've only ever seen the Gold and Chrome ones.

Also, on PC... you can't tella difference between a Dub and a Dub2.

I got a modded out Dub1 sitting in my garage next to a pair of Dub2's... and aside from me painting it Frost White in color, you can't tell any difference between them.

djdest

All you need to do to get an all black one is respray a chrome or gold dubsta 2 in..... black :lol:

If you just want a 2 (spare wheel to one side and black badges) then just find a chrome one.

If you specifically want the mottled effect paint then you will need a gold one.

CrazyFerret

I should also add... I have a 10 car garage just north up the street from La Mesa LSC.

Sometimes, I get a Dub2 spawn there, and zip down and park my Dub2, take the new one up the street and put it in my garage...

Then I foot it back, running... from my garage back to the LSC lot and sometimes when I get there... Another Dub2 is sitting there parked next to mine!

Doesn't happen all the time, but its happened at least 3 times in the past week for me; so I've gotten 2 within minutes apart on those times. Last time it happened, I spawned the Blue Dominator first and decided to take it and park it in my garage and when I ran back a Gold dub2 was spawned, sitting next to my Chrome one.

All you need to do to get an all black one is respray a chrome or gold dubsta 2 in..... black :lol:

If you just want a 2 (spare wheel to one side and black badges) then just find a chrome one.

If you specifically want the mottled effect paint then you will need a gold one.

You cant keep the mottled effect on PC.

Its bugged, and goes away after being stored for 24 hours; and both the gold and chrome lose their wheel paints.

Doesn't effect the value of the vehicle though.

djdest

Ive done the same too with running back to the LSC to find another parked there :)

Brooks86

These methods all require having one in the first place. It seems the consensus is that unless you know someone that has one and is willing to drive around and spawn one for you, a player will likely never see one post IGG/Low.

Nutduster

These methods all require having one in the first place. It seems the consensus is that unless you know someone that has one and is willing to drive around and spawn one for you, a player will likely never see one post IGG/Low.

Have people tried using the Dubsta 1? I know there is some relationship there. Back in the days of the reliable chrome/gold spawn location, I used a conventional Dubsta stolen off the street to trigger the Dubsta 2 spawn. It worked for me on multiple occasions. I haven't tried it since they patched that original location though.

djdest

I am going to do some experimenting over the next few days with a 1

Brooks86

Have people tried using the Dubsta 1? I know there is some relationship there. Back in the days of the reliable chrome/gold spawn location, I used a conventional Dubsta stolen off the street to trigger the Dubsta 2 spawn. It worked for me on multiple occasions. I haven't tried it since they patched that original location though.

I've been trying for weeks, the Dubsta1 forces a ton of other vehicles to spawn, the mini van mostly.

CarimboHanky

dubsta%202.jpg

dubsta%202%20back.jpg

How do you get an all blackd out one?

I've only ever seen the Gold and Chrome ones.

Also, on PC... you can't tella difference between a Dub and a Dub2.

I got a modded out Dub1 sitting in my garage next to a pair of Dub2's... and aside from me painting it Frost White in color, you can't tell any difference between them.

my dubsta 2 was glitched from the story mode into gtao ages ago on ps3. Edited by CarimboHanky

TexasRocks

So much misinformation in this thread.

They spawn from 0700-1900, at ALL THREE LSCs in the city, not just airport or Burton.

Spawn rate is same weather you're in a mission or in free roam. Missions that are time locked at 1200 are ONLY USED because they offer unlimited time for spawning. Which you will need.

The gold one DOES NOT sell for more than the chrome one. They both sell for 23k.

There is no black one spawning online. Stfu with this.

The dubsta 1 is no help whatsoever. You must have a D2 to have a realistic shot. Yeah they very, very rarely spawn when driving some other random vehicle, but it if that's your strategy for getting one, good luck. You're much better off getting somebody who has one to help.

Unless Rockstar had turned the spawn rate up astronomically in the past 48 hours, anybody that tells you they've spawned 20 something in a couple hours is a liar.

If you're wanting to sell premodded cars for profit, you're MUCH better off going with the blue sentinel, which sells for 17k. You will simply waste far too much time trying to spawn d2s.

djdest

Yes, I agree there is misinformation in this thread, but also you haven't read everything Ive put properly either.
Im fully aware of how and where and when they spawn, which is why I want to spend some time experimenting with spawning them in different ways.

Remember, originally you COULD spawn one with a D1, so no harm in trying again once some more info is gained about getting them to spawn with a 2

TexasRocks

Yes, I agree there is misinformation in this thread, but also you haven't read everything Ive put properly either.

Im fully aware of how and where and when they spawn, which is why I want to spend some time experimenting with spawning them in different ways.

Remember, originally you COULD spawn one with a D1, so no harm in trying again once some more info is gained about getting them to spawn with a 2

Yes you could when they spawned in the hills. I've spent countless hours spawning D2s and experimenting in every way. I can tell you that using the D1 is a waste of time.

One more thing, the mottled look on the paint finish is NOT only exclusive to the gold one. It just doesn't show up on chrome. If you take the chrome one and respray it to a color that the mottled look shows up on, it will be there.

Brooks86

I'd like to help other forum members spawn this vehicle and hopefully make it less uncommon but I do not have one yet. If anyone on XBOX ONE is willing to help spawn one for me I'll happily run a Heist of your choice and forfeit my cut.

CrazyFerret

So much misinformation in this thread.

They spawn from 0700-1900, at ALL THREE LSCs in the city, not just airport or Burton.

Spawn rate is same weather you're in a mission or in free roam. Missions that are time locked at 1200 are ONLY USED because they offer unlimited time for spawning. Which you will need.

The gold one DOES NOT sell for more than the chrome one. They both sell for 23k.

There is no black one spawning online. Stfu with this.

The dubsta 1 is no help whatsoever. You must have a D2 to have a realistic shot. Yeah they very, very rarely spawn when driving some other random vehicle, but it if that's your strategy for getting one, good luck. You're much better off getting somebody who has one to help.

Unless Rockstar had turned the spawn rate up astronomically in the past 48 hours, anybody that tells you they've spawned 20 something in a couple hours is a liar.

If you're wanting to sell premodded cars for profit, you're MUCH better off going with the blue sentinel, which sells for 17k. You will simply waste far too much time trying to spawn d2s.

Depends on the Game time, and the time you start running a mission locked at 12pm.

I have the best luck on Tuesday - Thursday; starting before 12pm... running Denial of Service.

I have at times gotta up to 5 dubba2's within an hours time; while other times its taken at least an hour just to get 1.

Just after the Lowrider Update hit, I managed to get 3 Dubba2's to spawn at La Mesa within an hour on Sunday game time which is usually the most difficult day to get them.

As for the Dubba1; I have one that I modded to look like a Dubba2, only its painted Frost White with a Black secondary; and different wheel rims also Frost White. I've used it several times over the past month and gotten at least 1 Dubba2 with it each time I used it; but as you said its seems extremely rare in this case. It took me about 2 hours on one occasion to get a Dubba2; and on another it took over 3 hours... so yes in that case its better off going after that Blue Sentinel XS; or the Blue Dominator.

I've also gotten the Dubba2 on several occassions with the Blue Dominator. Each time, I got the Dom at Airport LSC and drove it back to my garage near La Mesa and each time I passed La Mesa, there was a Dubba2 there waiting. Once i got a Blue Dom at La Mesa, parked it in my garage and ran back on foot to La Mesa and there was a Gold Dubba2 waiting next to my Chrome one.

Yes you could when they spawned in the hills. I've spent countless hours spawning D2s and experimenting in every way. I can tell you that using the D1 is a waste of time.

One more thing, the mottled look on the paint finish is NOT only exclusive to the gold one. It just doesn't show up on chrome. If you take the chrome one and respray it to a color that the mottled look shows up on, it will be there.

On PC, the mottled look does not stay. Both vehicles lose it after being store for 24 hours.

Edited by CrazyFerret

TexasRocks

Yes sometimes I get 3 or 4 in a row, but that's fool's gold. Like you said, you can turn right around and take an hour to spawn another one. By this time, all you've done is try to spawn d2s, and as a result limited yourself to making 23k an hour.

Because you occasionally spawn them with some other vehicle, doesn't in any way, shape or form make that a reliable way for somebody to get their first one. It's misleading to people new at this to tell them it can be done this way. They could literally spend days if not weeks trying that way, when all they had to do was get help. Hell, one spawned while I was driving my Buccaneer lowrider the other day. Doesn't mean I'd suggest people try that. D2 spawning D2 is the only way to go.

CrazyFerret

I just got a Gold Dubba2 in Freemode.

I was driving my Chrome Dubba2 from my Supply St Garage to La Mesa LSC to sell it, turning into their drive and there was the gold one sitting waiting.

Game Time was Monday, 19:20. I grabbed it and parked it back in my garage, then ran back and sold the Chrome one I was driving.

As for limiting myself to 23K an hour, I'm not actually, as I'm still running Denial of Service missions between vehicle sales. I run the missions in Hard Mode and they reward 18K - 19K. I can run 3 - 4 an hour, and so I'm pulling in roughly another 55K - 75K an hour, just off those missions; then selling a Dubba2 for 23K... so actuality I can average roughly 100K in just over an hours time.

TexasRocks

Good luck with that.