2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What I would add to GTAV Online "The Bullsh*t Update"

IIIIIIIIII

The Bullsh*t Update
Weapons/Items
Throwable "Crap" - What would be more fun than to do a paint-balloon-drive-by to taunt a fellow player?
  • Water balloons
  • Paint Balloons
  • Trash (like fast food and other garbage)
  • Food (Tomatoes, Pie)
Paintball gun - I think it would be a cool item or a really cool reward, special item. (more on that below)
Map/World
More Pre-Customized Rare Collectable Cars. My Reasoning:

The idea is really cool, and already implemented, but there isn't enough cars, and the values are not high enough. To make them have a higher value simply make them have higher end paint jobs, with nicer rims, and maybe a couple of performance upgrades like turbo.

Monthly or weekly collectable version of a vehicle that would normally be purchasable-only.

So the idea is: Every month, you pick a different vehicle that normally you wouldn’t be able to just find and put a tracker in. You make the vehicle pre-customized, then once a day or every couple hours you make ONE spawn and make it really hard to find. If a player finds it, and brings it to a garage they can own it without having to purchase it. You obviously do it mostly with low cost purchasable cars, and occasionally give away a 300k or 400k car.

Unique Npcs
  • Mission NPCs: Roaming or in ever-changing off the beaten path, down a random alley vendor who gives you a special mission, or regular mission with harder settings for more money.
  • Rare Vendor NPCS: Roaming or in ever-changing off the beaten path, down a random alley vendor who sells rare items.
  • Special Hostile (Boss) NPCS: Essentially rare spawn NPCS. They may be one really tough NPC, or one guy guarded heavily by a crew or gang. Reward people for killing them by granting them access to buy special items like a paintball gun. Some Examples:
    • Vagos Gang Leader - 1 Gang Leader in a gang car (that you can sell if you steal it), being followed by 2 other cars full of gang members
    • Baller Gang Leaders Meeting - 3 Gang Leaders guarded by a ton of low-level ballers
    • Mafia Meet - Same Idea, but with the nicely dressed criminals with higher quality weapons
    • One Really tough NPC in a location with the bulletproof armor you use in the Blane County heist in single player
    • .. You get the idea

The whole idea would add an entirely new element to online gameplay. Coming across random badass NPCs would be super awesome in my opinion.

Roaming Gangs
Street Gangs, Bikers, Small Crews. Come within a certain distance, and you're their next target.
Random Events
  • Random Muggers
  • Hit Squads/Mercs. This would be really cool if they happened after missions. Retaliation if you will.
  • Gang Vs Gang or Gang Vs Police fights/shootouts you can come across or take part in.
  • Live Music NPCs?
  • Auto Bounties by NPCs
  • Drug Deals, big and small, all over the map - take em out and take the money.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Obvious Things in the long term.

• More Heists
  • More Cars
  • More Contact Missions

To be fair that last bit is just kinda what everyone wants probably. But I thought it had to be added.

Edited by IIIIIIIIII

That's nice, it made me remember that there's a Spanish public festival where people throw tomatoes to each other. It's called the "tomatina" and it looks like this:

20120211_634645978477496815m.jpg

If you keep both eyes at the end, you win.

To give people enough ammo, fruit companies load trucks with tomatoes, completely free. Which is something R* would never do btw.

1.jpg

And the best part is- no jet griefers and no Zentorno kids whatsoever.

Edited by Cuesta

I think this might perhaps be to much for the map to handle, and even if it wasn't it would be a trolls wet dream, but I think it would be cool to have contact missions take place in a free roam session. That's actually how I thought the game would work when you start of in a open world with Lamar.

EDIT: And actually in the throw able crap section you have I'd have bottles like the Warriors and gta 4. I loved picking stuff up and lobbing it at people.

Edited by craigdyid
  • Like 1

Honestly some of these suggestions sound like you don't even play the game. But yeah wishlist thread.

Haha, I play the online every day.

Did criminal mastermind with people I found from this forum. Huge GTA fan since the ps1 original version. If anything I play too much.

All I can say is,yes please,and be sure to mail this off to Rockstar's suggestion email address.

Also posted in the wrong Section.

My apologies, I wasn't sure if this was the right thread honestly.

• Like 1

Solid Scorpion

Add Bricks to "Throwable Crap".

There's nothing quite as satisfying as throwing a brick through someone's window as they drive past, in a game.

One of the few things I miss from IV, along with throwing fruit, hotdogs and cheese at people.

I think this might perhaps be to much for the map to handle, and even if it wasn't it would be a trolls wet dream, but I think it would be cool to have contact missions take place in a free roam session. That's actually how I thought the game would work when you start of in a open world with Lamar.

EDIT: And actually in the throw able crap section you have I'd have bottles like the Warriors and gta 4. I loved picking stuff up and lobbing it at people.

I thought this while writing it that many of these might not be possible, but they do generate random things already. When packages from the sky drop, groups spawn under it. The bonnie and clyde thing every night. The FIB/ Scientists thing at the dishes... They already have the ability to do that type of thing.

Putting a group of npcs on patrol, or having a group spawn in i don't think is that farfetched. But I could totally be wrong.

Edited by IIIIIIIIII

paint balloon? but we already have non-combat thrown weapon , the snowball

if there is random muggers or merc , complain-o-meter will skyrocket

bounty placed by NPCs are possible ( either car theft or gang attack )

Edited by Sky_Light12

The Bullsh*t Update
Unique Npcs
  • Special Hostile (Boss) NPCS: Essentially rare spawn NPCS. They may be one really tough NPC, or one guy guarded heavily by a crew or gang. Reward people for killing them by granting them access to buy special items like a paintball gun. Some Examples:
    • Vagos Gang Leader - 1 Gang Leader in a gang car (that you can sell if you steal it), being followed by 2 other cars full of gang members
    • Baller Gang Leaders Meeting - 3 Gang Leaders guarded by a ton of low-level ballers
    • Mafia Meet - Same Idea, but with the nicely dressed criminals with higher quality weapons
    • One Really tough NPC in a location with the bulletproof armor you use in the Blane County heist in single player
    • .. You get the idea

The whole idea would add an entirely new element to online gameplay. Coming across random badass NPCs would be super awesome in my opinion.

Hmm. Kinda like stumbling across Professor Genki in the world in Saints Row 3/4...

Edited by We Are Ninja
  • Like 1

How about crouching. Nope because console limitations. Can't believe they added pointing instead.

• Like 1

*Checks auto bounty and random mugger on OP's post*

Just when you thought online couldn't get any worse...

Edited by Arachne

I actually didn't expect to see so many cool ideas when I clicked the thread.

Same thing. The thread title led me to believe it would be a dumb post or some low-grade whining about the game; instead it's actually cool. I'm all for this update.

paint balloon? but we already have non-combat thrown weapon , the snowball

Which is available for about 4 days a year at most. I like the idea of non-lethal, comedic projectiles. The game needs more stuff to lighten the mood - we already have tons of heavy weaponry and armed vehicles to encourage us to kill each other constantly.

• Like 3

How about crouching. Nope because console limitations. Can't believe they added pointing instead.

Or how about sitting. Like on benches, chairs etc... That has always bugged me.

• Like 2

A world with random vendors and random npcs hey look its fallout

I wouldn't say random. I would say special.

A world with random vendors and random npcs hey look its fallout

Or Red Dead Redemption. Or GTA V. Or GTA IV.

STEAM P0WERED

my top change I would like to see is no one would show on the mini map, the mini map should do everything it dose now except show other player position. (cant stand mini map killers) I think it would be fine to keep friends on the mini map but just not strangers who do nothing but mini map kill.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

*Checks auto bounty and random mugger on OP's post*

Just when you thought online couldn't get any worse...

on the contrary, people randomly mugged and put bounties on out of nowhere distracts from the fact gtao freeroam is still not realy NOT that empty

my top change I would like to see is no one would show on the mini map, the mini map should do everything it dose now except show other player position. (cant stand mini map killers) I think it would be fine to keep friends on the mini map but just not strangers who do nothing but mini map kill.

I like how it was in Red Dead Redemption. If you were running or sprinting on a horse, then you'd show up on the map. Otherwise you would be invisible when sneaking or walking or riding slowly.

I think people wouldn't find anyone very easily without some kind of notification on the map.

• Like 2

action_pumper

Random muggers is a great idea. I like the gang vs cops scenes too. Sometimes I feel the urge to go fishing in the beautiful current gen waters.

All I really want is a city wide power outtage over Halloween.

I thought this thread was going to be an ungrateful person bitching about the free updates we've gotten.

I love all updates, I can't get enough of GTA Online, and I was so psyched when the new update came out. My ideas are merely just things I think would be cool additions to an already awesome game.

I thought this thread was going to be an ungrateful person bitching about the free updates we've gotten.

I love all updates, I can't get enough of GTA Online, and I was so psyched when the new update came out. My ideas are merely just things I think would be cool additions to an already awesome game.

I know and I'm glad it's a positive thread :)

STEAM P0WERED

I like how it was in Red Dead Redemption. If you were running or sprinting on a horse, then you'd show up on the map. Otherwise you would be invisible when sneaking or walking or riding slowly.

I think people wouldn't find anyone very easily without some kind of notification on the map.

That would be great, I had forgotten that's how it was in red dead...... at the very least I wish I had the option to permanently appear of the radar and in exchange I could not see anyone else on the radar either. That would make free roam lobby's a bit more tolerable.

GhostlySentinel

I always wished you could choose who you're visible to on the map via the interaction menu.

Everyone

No one

Friends

Crew

Friend+Crew

It would eliminate 75%of the problems with free roam.