2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

A question for modders or those with modded account/cash.

Cubanoking99

First this is not to bash on modders or anything so please no flame wars.

My questions are:

if you have a modded account on Ps3 and transfer it with 100 million in the bank onto the Ps4 does everything transfer legitimate?

If you did this transfer from Ps3 to Ps4 did you get caught and if so was there a punishment?

To those with legit accounts who received modded money, the same previous questions I am asking to you.

Finally if you did transfer from Ps3 to Ps4 successfully with a modded account or modded cash and have not been caught what was the amount you had when transferring, what is an specific amount of money you can transfer with that's safe to transfer with.

Thank you in advance for your helpful answers.

Take your chances, cheater. My hope is that they clean you out.

i see 8000lvls all the time on public sessions with just head flying

Vote Kick

Report -> Other -> "Modder"

After 1-4min they leave.

If you having Suspicious Stats, Rank above 1500+, Odd Not Obtainable Outfits Ex: Cop Belt on Other Outfit.

You diging yourself a hole, i smell every modder while away.

I've seen dickheads with level 24 and modded outfits modded k/d, what is this are you poor to get your rank modded. Stupid f*cks.

I love guys wearing glitched outfits, I just say to myself, ha glitcher and scroll down the list. Every lobby im on i check every "Player" under "Players" Tab, its my habit from around 7months

CountySheriff

Vote Kick

After 1-4min they leave.

If you having Suspicious Stats, Rank above 1500+, Odd Not Obtainable Outfits Ex: Cop Belt on Other Outfit.

I've seen dickheads with level 24 and modded outfits modded k/d, what is this are you poor to get your rank modded. Stupid f*cks.

I love guys wearing glitched outfits, I just say to myself, ha glitcher and scroll down the list. Every lobby im on i check every "Player" under "Players" Tab, its my habit from around 7months

We got ourselves a GTA Player "Moderator" here.

Seriously, what does a glitched outfit mean to you? How does it affect your gameplay?

Vote Kick

After 1-4min they leave.

We got ourselves a GTA Player "Moderator" here.

Seriously, what does a glitched outfit mean to you? How does it affect your gameplay?

When it's a floating head outfit it can have a negative effect.

• Like 1

it normally goes through without issues, yes, there are some people that get caught by the system but most go through.

in my case i transfered with 140million on hand, glitched outfits, adder bonds etc etc and had no issue to this day.

Edited by CarimboHanky
  • Like 2

Read, Glitched outfits im happy with, i have 10 myself.

f*cking Modded Outfits are dumb

Go figure guy with Marksman rifle Firstperson and only Head is visible, good luck

I never had anything agains glitchers when they use godmode agains me, i use holes in their godmodes, when he spawn out of the job i kill him asap.

Modders was always Stupid Pricks to me and always will.

Why you cheat and get 9999999999999999$ and Rank 8000?

Is it that hard to earn it, even with glitches?

So basically you paid someone to.mod your account and wanna see if it's safe?

It's a risk. You may get caught transferring or a few weeks later. Or maybe not at all.

But hey, life's a risk, isn't it?

Lmao...op just go for it why are u asking us?

Edited by Quinn_flower

Somebody is too lazy to play the game legit,eh? modding always has consequences,don't do it...

Edited by Arachne

Somebody is too lazy to play the game legit,eh? modding always has consequences,don't do it...

endless fun and joy is the only consequences i have experienced!

If them character skills don't match that rank, goooooooooooooone amigo!!!!!

Edited by Miauuu5_7

They do transfer over..but most of the time those with ridiculous stats don't last long.

I don't mind duffel bags or cop outfits but if they have to be using god mode glitches, or invisible body parts. That's what I mind..

Edited by Fixxated

Not really...When it comes to modded accounts, it's rare that anything actually happens to them. I say this because I have a few close friends with recoveries who have had them for a little over 3 months. Nothing has happened at all. Really, it all comes down to not over doing it (For example, don't exceed $100,000,000 or go over rank 500 when getting the account modified.)

You have to be either really unlucky, or pretty stupid to get those accounts banned. It's similar to people who glitch. When is the last time you've heard of someone getting banned for glitching anything? The only time I have ever seen anyone get suspended is when there's video evidence of it.

Edited by Viper-Venom

Ah okay thank you all for your responses, really I was curious as I've seen tons man and I mean tons of crew members, friends and randoms with similar attributions and was wondering how they managed to avoid being punished at all, lol rockstar.

I don't require the modding services, I have everything and all lowriders modded and still have $39 mill legit I have enough until I'm broke and my American dream is over :p btw I'm on Ps4 currently, I transferd day one to next gen.

Edited by Cubanoking99

The money gets taken eventually sometimes. Most people I know that have modded accounts (and its a normal common thing) use it as a way to get around the crew over worn and crew over metal colours being broken on ps4. If you buy 40 t20s on your 2nd character before you transfer you don't need money.

Vote Kick

After 1-4min they leave.

I have the cop outfit on the 360. It wasn't a mod, it was exploiting a flaw in the map layout. It harms literally nobody. Why would you report people for that?

Vote Kick

After 1-4min they leave.

I have the cop outfit on the 360. It wasn't a mod, it was exploiting a flaw in the map layout. It harms literally nobody. Why would you report people for that?If you obviously weren't meant to have it outside of a heist, it would be available to everyone. Why do you feel the need to force the game to give you something you're not supposed to have, huh?

I have the cop outfit on the 360. It wasn't a mod, it was exploiting a flaw in the map layout. It harms literally nobody. Why would you report people for that?
If you obviously weren't meant to have it outside of a heist, it would be available to everyone. Why do you feel the need to force the game to give you something you're not supposed to have, huh?

Do you think the game is offended by it?

Frankly, because I liked the novelty of having it, and it literally did no harm. I wouldn't use anything like god mode, or money exploits, this was just a fun outfit to have.

CountySheriff

Vote Kick

After 1-4min they leave.

If you obviously weren't meant to have it outside of a heist, it would be available to everyone. Why do you feel the need to force the game to give you something you're not supposed to have, huh?

Life isn't fair. Deal with it.