2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Biggest Regrets?

Greeryboy2410

Greeryboy2410

Been seeing people talking about regretting buying their lowriders, so it got me thinking, what do you regret most in GTAO?

For me, I regret not making a female character sooner, so I missed some timed stuff (although I'm enjoying ranking up again). I also regret not buying the apartment for the Kuruma in Pac Standard as my fourth, because now I need to buy it over a 10 car I just bought

What are your biggest regrets?

Transferring at launch should of waited for the 3rd garage to fill up with t20s

Selling my Furore GT to buy a Dashound.

Insurgent pick up. Bought it as soon as I unlocked it when heists came out and I think I've called it up three or four times. If I could get even just 250k back for it I would jump at the chance.

Stealing a car off the street and driving it to my garage, pressed some buttons wrongly. Bye bye Monroe...

Greeryboy2410

Wow, yeah. I forgot about a lot of stuff I've done. I also sold my hearse, and I really should've waited to transfer too...

My face when I returned for the X1. I got like skin issues, my nose is red from drinking and I got a face that seems it would hurt to birth. I know it's a running gag for me but I'm honestly tired of this face. You have no idea how many times people laugh when I'm in a mission cutscene.

xyF6fzuXpkSp2FW87tGGBA_0_0.jpg

Omg thats a dude , i feel sorry for you

My face when I returned for the X1. I got like skin issues, my nose is red from drinking and I got a face that seems it would hurt to birth. I know it's a running gag for me but I'm honestly tired of this face. You have no idea how many times people laugh when I'm in a mission cutscene.

This made my day, thanks for the great laugh....

• Like 2

Well, actually, if you so desire, you can put in a support ticket to ask for a "character appearance reset" and they'll give you one of those chances to modify your appearance, like when you hit level 6.

Buying the squalo, I've only bought 3 pegasus vehicles, a tropic, squalo, and tank. I rarely use my boats, but it's only 190 grand. I've blown way more money blowing up cars and dying in free roam but it doesn't bother me. I only dislike it when someone does that sticky bomb thing with a t20/osiris to make me pay for their insurance. That bull has happened to me a couple of times.

I've woken up next to worse.

• Like 7

My face when I returned for the X1. I got like skin issues, my nose is red from drinking and I got a face that seems it would hurt to birth. I know it's a running gag for me but I'm honestly tired of this face. You have no idea how many times people laugh when I'm in a mission cutscene.xyF6fzuXpkSp2FW87tGGBA_0_0.jpg

Well, actually, if you so desire, you can put in a support ticket to ask for a "character appearance reset" and they'll give you one of those chances to modify your appearance, like when you hit level 6. don't. You'll miss her once she's gone. You're unique, accept it and cherish it ...I mean, her.

Edit: forgot my biggest regret. Losing my first car to a bug & not replacing it. PoundsignNeverforgetyouFusillade

Edited by FlacidJack

-pic that has been quoted way too much here-

Well, actually, if you so desire, you can put in a support ticket to ask for a "character appearance reset" and they'll give you one of those chances to modify your appearance, like when you hit level 6.

WHAT?! Are you serious?! I've been stuck with this thing for like 2 months now!

I'll give it a shot.

@FlacidJack (above): That's why I remade "it" on the X1. "It" got so many laughs on the 360 and sort of was my image. Now I'm just tired of being known as the tranny. Masks don't stick in cutscenes, trust me I've tried. I could make a 2nd character but not enough time/energy to go into working that one up so changing face would be great. I could always write down the specifics to remake that character. Damn, now I got some thinking to do.

Edited by livejoker

-pic that has been quoted way too much here-

WHAT?! Are you serious?! I've been stuck with this thing for like 2 months now!

I'll give it a shot.@FlacidJack (above): That's why I remade "it" on the X1. "It" got so many laughs on the 360 and sort of was my image. Now I'm just tired of being known as the tranny. Masks don't stick in cutscenes, trust me I've tried. I could make a 2nd character but not enough time/energy to go into working that one up so changing face would be great. I could always write down the specifics to remake that character. Damn, now I got some thinking to do.

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com

I've woken up next to worse.

anigif_enhanced-7900-1442302485-2.gif

• Like 3

Playing the Lamar missions.

They're f*ckin' horrible.

• Like 2

Dr WGA Labriskagni

Being born, poor and a gamer, being forced to read what other people say about their goals simple goals reached. And wonder "Damn, if I had a ps4 and a descent connection that didn't time out and actually found players quick enough including just 72 hours with no breaks. I could have been lvl 656, with $65.300.000 and an assortment of vehicles I dreamed to have since '13.

Still with all that sh*t in tow, I'm playing that game at the arcade 4 klicks away with a bad connection and and severely limited amount of time for a R10 ($8.98) a day at 21:30PM...

For the love of gaming folks, for the love of gaming...

MeatSafeMurderer

Trusting R* to not f**k GTA:O up. Buying GTA5. Buying any DLC. Not boycotting any company that implemented micro-transactions. Moving out of my parent's at 17...oh...you mean in a game...yeah, no, I don't regret virtual things.

Greeryboy2410

Trusting R* to not f**k GTA:O up. Buying GTA5. Buying any DLC. Not boycotting any company that implemented micro-transactions. Moving out of my parent's at 17...oh...you mean in a game...yeah, no, I don't regret virtual things.

I can't tell where you stop joking... And if you're not at all joking, then why are you here?

Smooth Longsack

Buying the gold aircraft for two characters. Hours of glitching :/ i do use them on occasion though.

BamaGoodfella

My biggest regret is not glitching to buy the cargobob before it was patched. :(

• Like 2

mmm chocolate

I guess i could regret not knowing somehow to buy a Cargobob. Who knew they'd remove it for good?

Biggest regret: the f*cking Liberator. I wanted a monster truck, and they suckered me into spending 750,000.

Then they release another monster truck, with options. Smh.