3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

I've been playing like month now and have couple of questions

BalloonCellar13

BalloonCellar13

Hi. Im rank 43 now, and totally hooked to the game. How do i get those races etc, blue things on my map - visible to my map? They disappearad from my map while ago.

What'ss best way to make experience? Im 27 yrs old and i havent playing any games at ten years, can keep up with techonogy always.Oh yeah, I have 2 accounts in my, well its my friends XboxOne. His and mine's. I made my online character with his account and i'd like to transef it on my own?

And where do i get +40 level missions, cuz im 43 leve? Im working for Lester now and Martin pretty much...

Edited by BalloonCellar13

Go to you interaction menu (I believe its pressing back on the Xbox One controller) and go to Hide options, here you can change what you want and don;t want to see on your mini map.

• Like 3

Hey, welcome to the forums.

You recieve RP (experience) for a lot of things but doing contact missions is probably the most consistent way of levelling up. You also get decent RP for heists but those aren't really worth doing unless you can do them with friends or a crew. With randoms it's hit and miss and you'd get RP a lot faster by doing missions. Back in the day races also used to be a decent way or earning RP but I think their RP rate was nerfed a good while back.

I'm fairly certain you can't transfer characters between two different accounts but not absolutely sure.

New missions are unlocked at the appropriate rank, but these are not available to the player immediately. First, the contact person has to give you these missions.

You can either wait until they message you, or you can give them a call yourself and ask for a job. The fastest way of getting a mission you've unlocked but haven't done before is either by entering a solo session and calling your contacts asking for a job, or by joining someone else who is hosting the mission you want to do. If you call your contacts they might give you the job you want right away, but this is no guarantee. If they don't immediately give you the job you're looking for you'll have to try calling them again after a few minutes and requesting a new job.

Don't bother calling contacts for missions you've unlocked and want to play in anything but a solo session - in those sessions they will always give you only those missions that can be done solo and missions that need two players or more are filtered out. In a public lobby and invite / crew / friends only the contacts you ask for a job can give you any mission you've unlocked that require one or more players so it's a lot harder to get the ones you want.

If you have played a mission before you can host them yourself by going to the pause menu > Online tab > Jobs > Create job > Rockstar created > missions. You can select missions from the list that appears, but if you haven't played them before they won't appear. If you're on console you can also download a mission playlist from Rockstar Social Club.

Good luck and have fun!

Edited by Procopius

Hi. Im rank 43 now, and totally hooked to the game. How do i get those races etc, blue things on my map - visible to my map? They disappearad from my map while ago.

What'ss best way to make experience? Im 27 yrs old and i havent playing any games at ten years, can keep up with techonogy always.Oh yeah, I have 2 accounts in my, well its my friends XboxOne. His and mine's. I made my online character with his account and i'd like to transef it on my own?

And where do i get +40 level missions, cuz im 43 leve? Im working for Lester now and Martin pretty much...

Man I wish I was back where you are now. I miss the days of being hooked to gta and exited by it.