2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Would you like to see a Local Multiplayer/CO-OP Mod on the PC?

GwandFeftAu'o

Would you like to see a mod like this one?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

GwandFeftAu'o

I say yes, like if you played GTA San Andreas on the PS2 or XBOX ORIGINAL, you know it was very fun to play with freinds.

Edited by GwandFeftAu'o

Really?did you see fivem?is boring as f*ck!!!only thing you can do is run around the city and kill each other,atleats in gta online you can do missions.

Really?did you see fivem?is boring as f*ck!!!only thing you can do is run around the city and kill each other,atleats in gta online you can do missions.

>implying fivem is even finished

>implying once it is people can't write more missions than GTAO will ever have

• Like 6

SsZgxdL.png

Inactive in GTA/R* title modification indefinitely pursuant to a court order obtained by TTWO. Good job acting against modding!

GwandFeftAu'o

I want to see custom modded servers like in just cause 2

Some of the greatest projects like MultiV and FiveM was cancalled,

all we need is to wait till rockstar will finally give the developers the premission to do this.

Edited by GwandFeftAu'o

all we need is to wait till rockstar will finally give the developers the premission to do this.

GTA Multiplayer is still going and supported by R* its obvious FiveM did SOMETHING wrong

GTA Multiplayer is still going and supported by R* its obvious FiveM did SOMETHING wrong

When did Rockstar state they support third party V Multiplayer?

When did Rockstar state they support third party V Multiplayer?The GTA V Multiplayer dev said "they are in close contact with R* North" read one of their old dev blogs Edited by XenoxX

The GTA V Multiplayer dev said "they are in close contact with R* North" read one of their old dev blogs

I don't think receiving a C&D letter is being "in close contact" with a dev.

When did Rockstar state they support third party V Multiplayer?The GTA V Multiplayer dev said "they are in close contact with R* North" read one of their old dev blogs

I smell bullsh*t coming from that team.

When did Rockstar state they support third party V Multiplayer?The GTA V Multiplayer dev said "they are in close contact with R* North" read one of their old dev blogs

I smell bullsh*t coming from that team.They are still developing and theres proof their client works AND R* hasn't taken it down...

The GTA V Multiplayer dev said "they are in close contact with R* North" read one of their old dev blogs

The only 3rd party developers of a GTA MP mod to ever get permission and ever will get permission from Rockstar is the MTA team. If it's true what you said about them guys they are obviously total liars haha.

They are still developing and theres proof their client works AND R* hasn't taken it down...

has R* 'taken FiveM down' then? hint: no

both you and 'GTA:MP' are talking out of their ass, as proven repeatedly

SsZgxdL.png

Inactive in GTA/R* title modification indefinitely pursuant to a court order obtained by TTWO. Good job acting against modding!

They are still developing and theres proof their client works AND R* hasn't taken it down...

has R* 'taken FiveM down' then? hint: noboth you and 'GTA:MP' are talking out of their ass, as proven repeatedlyR* took down your SC accounts and theirs are still going...so there has to be one reason...

Also the supposed"junk code" added by R* was fixed in the Free Mode Update so I highly doubt it was junk code in the first place but rather a real bug

R* took down your SC accounts and theirs are still going...so there has to be one reason...

... perhaps as they didn't even release their 'code'/'project' yet to the public, and mine was out really early on?

Also the supposed"junk code" added by R* was fixed in the Free Mode Update so I highly doubt it was junk code in the first place but rather a real bug

one does not accidentally obfuscate half the game code, but clearly people like you are too dense to understand

SsZgxdL.png

R* took down your SC accounts and theirs are still going...so there has to be one reason...

... perhaps as they didn't even release their 'code'/'project' yet to the public, and mine was out really early on?

one does not accidentally obfuscate half the game code, but clearly people like you are too dense to understandIts just hard to believe that R* would obfuscate the code for no apparent reason... as you said it has no effect on stopping mods so what the heck would the purpose of it be?

Besides it was only proven that function calls take longer which could be fpr various reasons.

I havent been presented actual proof about this obfuscational code...

Edited by XenoxX

@ XenoxX: If you understand C++ and how a computer utilizes RAM, CPU, so on... can you tell me why does GTA 5 freeze for me while in Story pause menu? (and a solution for it?) When I enter pause menu (of Story mode), I can hear how my system slows down, like it doesn't render the game anymore... and the menus are unresponsive / frozen. I can only resume the game (and everything is back to normal... I can hear my system running the game again)... And I have no problems with other games, just with GTA 5 singleplayer's pause menu :\ Any help?

Here's the topic I made some time ago about this problem (with all detailed information): http://gtaforums.com/topic/821886-game-freezes-during-singleplayer-pause-menu

Thank you in advance.

It's simple: XenoxX is talking out of his ass.

"I know all the keyboard shortcuts, so therefore I can reverse engineer."

• Like 2

Anyone with good understanding in C/C++ would know I am in fact not "talking out of my ass"...

low and high level Knowledge of the internal process of RAM and pointers is in fact way more than "knowing all keyboard shortcuts"...

But as I said I have nothing to proof...I am just simply asking for evidence I did not call out anyone on lieing I am just asking for evidence backing up some points made which is at the moment not existent or has not been presented to me.

poland stronk

Anything is better than sh*tty Online. Rockstar's ends releasing new patches and DLCs it will become dead shortly with lots of trainer users before that.

Anyone with good understanding in C/C++ would know I am in fact not "talking out of my ass"...

low and high level Knowledge of the internal process of RAM and pointers is in fact way more than "knowing all keyboard shortcuts"...

But as I said I have nothing to proof...I am just simply asking for evidence I did not call out anyone on lieing I am just asking for evidence backing up some points made which is at the moment not existent or has not been presented to me.

"I know c++ snorksnorksnork hello world :^))))))) prove me wrong!!!1111oneone!!!"

You have been given proof and the like. NTA even adressed you and you just ignore it. If you're not sucking Rockstar's dick, you're talking sh*t about them. Quit being so hypocritical. Or better yet; disect V and tell us what you find. If what you find doesn't add up with what we have, then we'll know you're bullsh*tting.

I'll say it again.

Edited by theNGclan

"I know c++ snorksnorksnork hello world :^))))))) prove me wrong!!!1111oneone!!!"

You have been given proof and the like. NTA even adressed you and you just ignore it. If you're not sucking Rockstar's dick, you're talking sh*t about them. Quit being so hypocritical. Or better yet; disect V and tell us what you find. If what you find doesn't add up with what we have, then we'll know you're bullsh*tting.

I'll say it again.

Phew... you are realy not pleasent to deal with I'll say it again by making fun of me you just show how you don't know anything besides the keyboard shortcuts...

Its not about knowing C++ its about knowing how exactly the compiler processes information and what EXACTLY happens inside... but I guess you will not understand anything and patheticly try to make fun pf it again

All I have been presented is a test showing functions in the previous updates call faster.

Everything else was just "said" without any backup to it...

Why cant you accept that NTA is NOT some kind of god he also needs to provide evidence for his claims.. not half evidence on which speculations are based

Edited by XenoxX

I'll say it again.

Phew... you are realy not pleasent to deal with I'll say it again by making fun of me you just show how you don't know anything besides the keyboard shortcuts...

Its not about knowing C++ its about knowing how exactly the compiler processes information and what EXACTLY happens inside... but I guess you will not understand anything and patheticly try to make fun pf it again

All I have been presented is a test showing functions in the previous updates call faster.

Why cant you accept that NTA is NOT some kind of god he also needs to provide evidence for his claims.. not half evidence on which speculations are based

Perhaps everyone in this thread is also wondering: why can't you accept that Rockstar is NOT some kind of god who can do no wrong even after slapping in our faces a lot of flaws in their game and that they ain't trustable?

Also, no matter how much proof they try to show you, you're a stubborn minded and blind to the truth.

Edited by fefenc

@ XenoxX: I'm still waiting for your answer... is it so hard to tell me: "I have no clue about the reason behind the problem" or "I don't give a sh1t on you" ? Instead, you ignored me and answered when someone attacks you (like you always do). You know what? I'm sick of your behaviour.

The fanboyism is too strong with this one. XenoxX is literally blind and rejects every negative valid opinion or aspect regarding Rockstar's games. Always defending every move/decision made by R* like they'd represent the perfect game company... and praising GTA 5 like it's the best thing ever... It works like this: I start reading articles > come across this guy > read his usual comments about defending GTA 5. I start reading new/alternate articles > same guy with the same silly comments which sometimes derail a whole topic.... omfg... Next day/week/month > repeat. Seriously, aren't you tired of spreading the same old, stupid and annoying comments, XenoxX ? Are you doing this on purpose? There should be a special topic just for you, called "Praise R* and GTA 5 here - special guest, XenoxX". I bet you're praying to R* even in this moment. Can't you ignore the haters? 'cause you're just as bad as them, ffs... I thought you're better than this/the others... You're so ridiculous and unreasonable... Get a life. We got your opinion already... no need to repeat it 24/7 in every single topic..... jesus. Stubborn minded... does that sound familiar? Oh, wait: it's actually your motto/member title... I'm disgusted. Be a man and stop with this crap.

@ theNGclan: Well said! Also, I believe he hates standalone multiplayer clients / modding. He only likes to kiss R*s you-know-what. (It's like his real job, except it's on the internet) And thus, replying to him doesn't help.

• Like 3

I'll say it again.

Perhaps everyone in this thread is also wondering: why can't you accept that Rockstar is NOT some kind of god who can do no wrong even after slapping in our faces a lot of flaws in their game and that they ain't trustable?

Also, no matter how much proof they try to show you, you're a stubborn minded and blind to the truth.

That has nothing to do with the topic at hand all I am asking for is proof/evidence about this obfuscational code all I got was insults, rejection and name calling.

If I am such a fanboy etc. etc how about YOU JUST POST PROOF... is that so hard?

Alm I ever asked for in this thread.

@ XenoxX: I'm still waiting for your answer... is it so hard to tell me: "I have no clue about the reason behind the problem" or "I don't give a sh1t on you" ? Instead, you ignored me and answered when someone attacks you (like you always do). You know what? I'm sick of your behaviour.

The fanboyism is too strong with this one. XenoxX is literally blind and rejects every negative valid opinion or aspect regarding Rockstar's games. Always defending every move/decision made by R* like they'd represent the perfect game company... and praising GTA 5 like it's the best thing ever... It works like this: I start reading articles > come across this guy > read his usual comments about defending GTA 5. I start reading new/alternate articles > same guy with the same silly comments which sometimes derail a whole topic.... omfg... Next day/week/month > repeat. Seriously, aren't you tired of spreading the same old, stupid and annoying comments, XenoxX ? Are you doing this on purpose? There should be a special topic just for you, called "Praise R* and GTA 5 here - special guest, XenoxX". I bet you're praying to R* even in this moment. Can't you ignore the haters? 'cause you're just as bad as them, ffs... I thought you're better than this/the others... You're so ridiculous and unreasonable... Get a life. We got your opinion already... no need to repeat it 24/7 in every single topic..... jesus. Stubborn minded... does that sound familiar? Oh, wait: it's actually your motto/member title... I'm disgusted. Be a man and stop with this crap.

@ theNGclan: Well said! Also, I believe he hates standalone multiplayer clients / modding. He only likes to kiss R*s you-know-what. (It's like his real job, except it's on the internet) And thus, replying to him doesn't help.

First off I am not your personal fixer ffs, what you are encountering seems to be a software related bug since your hardware is fine...

But yeah I dont know how you could fix this I'd recommend a reinstall and/or driver update just to make sure and when forward a support ticket to R*

And the other stuff take it to PM please...

I am not going to discuss MY ACTIVITY on this forum here with you... I realy only ask for evidence about one particular thing and everyone goes ape sh*t "fanboy!!" I wasnt even discussing the game here just this modding/obfuscation issue of which I see no evidence provided and it seems all I am going to get are stupid insults and name calling, oh and dont even bother to respond to this going to simply ignore and report the next one insulting me in this thread.

And all of this just because you either cannot or dont want tp provide evidence...

Oh and my take on the topic at hand:

I would love such a client which allows Private servers etc. similar to MTA.

Think GTA V should have had a server option since launch similar to games like ArmA that would have kept a majority of the comunity playing.. R* is realy falling behind when it comes to dedicated servers and server browsers...wish they'd care but they allways were a console developer

@MythAlex: Sometimes I wonder if I should stop answering this guy, I'm really wondering if he's either a troll or an undercover R* employee hired to defend R* on this forum after reading this gem.

Random dude: Been confirmed, none of the content from the lowrider update is in SP.

I can't believe what R* have become.

XenoxX: Beep false indormation right there ... looking at the word "none"
Random Dude: Yo listen up f*ck boy

I was referring to the new custom shop, customisation options and new vehicles.

Swear all you ever do is pop up in threads defending all the flaws that GTA V has.

XenoxX: Thats my duty after all and you did not made clear to what you were reffering as a result you intentionally misslead people.

"f*ck boy"...

Seriously, he think that his R* defender role is a duty, a task that should be daily done in every thread. I admit that I'm not a saint and I used to hate on R* because of the PC delays as much as he shows up in every thread to praise them nowadays, but I've seen the sh*t I was doing and I'm fine now. So sad that some people can be so blind and slave of a company that doesn't give a sh*t for him or knows who he is...

Edited by fefenc

@MythAlex: Sometimes I wonder if I should stop answering this guy, I'm really wondering if he's either a troll or a undercover R* employee hired to defend R* on this forum after reading this gem.

Random dude: Been confirmed, none of the content from the lowrider update is in SP.

I can't believe what R* have become.

XenoxX: Beep false indormation right there ... looking at the word "none"

Random Dude: Yo listen up f*ck boy

I was referring to the new custom shop, customisation options and new vehicles.

Swear all you ever do is pop up in threads defending all the flaws that GTA V has.

XenoxX: Thats my duty after all and you did not made clear to what you were reffering as a result you intentionally misslead people.

"f*ck boy"...

Seriously, he think that his R* defender role is a duty, a task that should be daily done in every thread. I admit that I'm not a saint and I used to hate on R* because of the PC delays as much as he shows up in every thread to praise them nowadays. So sad that some people can be so blind and slave of a company that doesn't give a sh*t for him or knows who he is...

Please why do you care? Keep out of my personal decisions here. Thank you!