1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Lowriders Coming: October 20th

FriendlyFireOFF

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JRC99

• slimeball supreme

• TexasRocks

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

F*CK HALLOWEEN,     LOWRIDERS!!!!!    

Nextgen lobbies on Tuesday.....  

Found it.  

I got bored last night and was going through the pictures looking to see if I could find anything that people overlooked.

Sorry but there were a lot of posts about the engraved rims the day of the announcement.

I think what going to happen this update is the interior customizations will only be for the select vehicles. But the hydraulics will probably be for every vehicle that's just my opinion.

Those engraved wheels... hope I can buy a set for my Z-Type.

engravedrim.jpg

I'll be in my bunk.

I got bored last night and was going through the pictures looking to see if I could find anything that people overlooked.

Posted 2 days ago on page 21

Sorry but there were a lot of posts about the engraved rims the day of the announcement. well I must have missed it. But thanks for not being rude about it most people would have been.

Hey, i'm ready for Lowriding my Chino !

0_0.jpg

I think you'll be disappointed with a Chino, it's unlikely you'll be able to mod it at Benny's
The f*ck you talking about? It's in 3 of the 7 pictures.

Sorry, but i'm take the picture 4 hours ago.

Hey, i'm ready for Lowriding my Chino !

0_0.jpg

I think you'll be disappointed with a Chino, it's unlikely you'll be able to mod it at Benny's

lowrider4.jpg

lowrider7.jpg

I think what going to happen this update is the interior customizations will only be for the select vehicles. But the hydraulics will probably be for every vehicle that's just my opinion.

It will most likely be the other way around. It would make sense to be able to customize interiors for non-lowrider cars, in an acceptable way for each car depending on its class, rather than being able to throw hydraulics on anything.

It will most likely be the other way around. It would make sense to be able to customize interiors for non-lowrider cars, in an acceptable way for each car depending on its class, rather than being able to throw hydraulics on anything. Well we'll just have to wait and find out and hope for the best.
  • Like 2

It will most likely be the other way around. It would make sense to be able to customize interiors for non-lowrider cars, in an acceptable way for each car depending on its class, rather than being able to throw hydraulics on anything.

Ehhh idk man. It would be a lot less work to make every car have hydraulics than have every car have a unique custom interior. I mean it is how it was in San Andreas.

I loved putting wire wheels and hydraulics on the romero stretch in SA. It'll be a shame if it's so limited that we can't even put them on an Emperor in V. Just dumb if that's the case.

That is true, Mach. I'm guessing part of me just doesn't want to imagine any car having hydraulics, so I'm hoping we can just change the interior on most cars instead.

Either way, Tuesday can't come soon enough.

Well we'll just have to wait and find out and hope for the best.

I think 99.999999% of us will be happy if we could at least put hydraulics on every vehicle but I just dont see it happening. Its absolutely stupid not to allow us that. I understand not being able to get custom interiors and paint schemes because the complexity but putting hydros on all cars shouldnt have that same problem.

Oh. Ohhh! My bad... I'll curl up out of shame now :bored:

It's okay, I was confusing the Virgo and Chino with each other until today so I was thinkin the same thing as you.

Edited by KashKashMania

I'm extremely curious to see if R* had to model new versions of those existing cars in order to allow the hydraulics and custom interiors to work. Or if it was possible to code the new modifications to work on existing cars.

If R* has to redo the code and model of each car, in order for even interiors to be modified, then that could be quite a lot of work to make possible on all cars.

• Like 1

Gonna be straight with you guys: I want my Insurgent to bounce up and down like a happy retarded juggernaut.

I imagine the Voodoo would have to have a completely new model. I mean it has dents that are permanent.

• Like 1

Ah man getting slow around here. Only 80 people reading this topic lol. I think I will scrutinize the screenshots and see what I can see.

Oh. Ohhh! My bad... I'll curl up out of shame now :bored:

Lol, don't worry. I mistook topless buccaneer with blade and faction with sabre

Yeah and that's still a Buccaneer, not a blade. Lol. Jk

Ah man getting slow around here. Only 80 people reading this topic lol. I think I will scrutinize the screenshots and see what I can see.

Please look very closely for any sign of a Tampa. Lol

• Like 2

I'd just be happy to finally slam my Tornado.

My normal one anyway, not holding hope for my mariachi.

The way it looks as of now it isn't looking too great for the Tornado, but of course they could just be holding back. My personal hope is that the Slamvan is going to be modifiable.

All I know is as soon as the update is released there's going to be so many people spawn camping that garage. That's why I'm going to be an invite only to test out the update.

Oooooooh! Hydraulics on the hearse would be sick.

Would also like to see the Glendale get some low-love.

I think 99.999999% of us will be happy if we could at least put hydraulics on every vehicle but I just dont see it happening. Its absolutely stupid not to allow us that. I understand not being able to get custom interiors and paint schemes because the complexity but putting hydros on all cars shouldnt have that same problem.

I wouldn't be so sure of that 99%. I cringe just thinking at bouncing Zentornos and Kurumas with dollar rims, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

• Like 1

Has anyone said anything about donks yet? I need a car with 30" rims on a lift. Omg the potential here is so good.

I wouldn't be so sure of that 99%. I cringe just thinking at bouncing Zentornos and Kurumas with dollar rims, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I "cringe" at people who complain about what others do to their own cars. Im not and wont use the dollar rims but I dont give a flying flip if others do so.

There are tons of cars that would be AWESOME with the ability to add hydros to. Hell, I dont even want it for the "bouncy bouncy". I would like it so that I can slam some of my cars. A couple I would like to raise. Has been a feature I have wanted since day one. And I dont care what you or any other snob thinks of what I do to my own car.

"Cringe" all MF'ing day for all I care.

• Like 4