2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What won you the Top Speed challenge?

FrugalDangerMan

FrugalDangerMan

I was tooling around in my Casco last night and won the top speed challenge with 142.7mph.

I didn't even know it could go that fast.

does no one use metric? lol I have mine screenshotted its around 236 km/h

converted is 146.6 on my hakuchou

Edited by stonedpimpso

Hakaduchen....Hakuchan....Hadouken....that Japanese bike. Can't remember the speed but won by about 3 MPH. It's amazingly quick when doing wheelies through the desert. Not the way I won but just a general impressive feat from the bike.

Edited by livejoker
  • Like 1

Hakaduchen....Hakuchan....Hadouken....that Japanese bike. Can't remember the speed but won by about 3 MPH. It's amazingly quick when doing wheelies through the desert. Not the way I won but just a general impressive feat from the bike.

Hakuchou.is it that hard?I feel like people do this intentionally just to piss others off.Same with the 'Karuma' or 'Kurama'.

Can't people read properly..?

• Like 3

Hakuchou.is it that hard?I feel like people do this intentionally just to piss others off.Same with the 'Karuma' or 'Kurama'.

Most ppl don't give a flying f*ck about car's names. Some ppl don't even know what car they're driving, but I do agree it's ridiculous and not hard to learn at all.

wavingmountains.gif

Excuse me for not knowing the name of a Japanese motorcycle that I've used twice. :/

It didn't come with a manual.

Edited by livejoker
  • Like 1

Excuse me for not knowing the name of a Japanese motorcycle that I've used twice. :/

It's a pretty popular vehicle...also you could've just said "hakuchouou or how it's called" not try and give it 3 dumb nicknames, only to end it with"that Japanese bike".

• Like 2

It's a pretty popular vehicle...also you could've just said "hakuchouou or how it's called" not try and give it 3 dumb nicknames, only to end it with"that Japanese bike".

Damn, didn't think that a small joke about a bike's name would get me pitchforked. Sorry.

Edited by livejoker

My Adder tearing down the runway at Sandy Shores airfield. I'll have to edit and upload the Xbox One DVR video of that. Top speed of about 198 mph.

My Adder tearing down the runway at Sandy Shores airfield. I'll have to edit and upload the Xbox One DVR video of that. Top speed of about 198 mph.

I dont believe that speed with Adder, maybe on single player but not in FreeRoam challenge.

My best score is still 178mph/287kmh with Hakuchou down a slope on the highway, wheeling all the way.

FrugalDangerMan

Got 161.4 MPH on the hakuchou driving on a long bumpy road with a lot of slopes

I don't care who you ride with, that's racist.

Well damn don't have a titty attack about it. :/ lol joker you'd better apologize to this guy right now for hurting the bike's feelings

OT: i've achieved somewhere around 140 mph on my japanese hakukoketchup motorcycle. I usually take first place on that thing.

Edited by Dirty.Hairy

the top speed is so glitchy though, I can only hit like 220 km/h on the Hak, I have to bump traffic or a guard rail while wheelieing to get a glitch bump of speed over 230...

Its really who can get the luckiest bounce during a wheelie.

Smooth Longsack

172 mph on the vindicator.

I dont believe that speed with Adder, maybe on single player but not in FreeRoam challenge.

My best score is still 178mph/287kmh with Hakuchou down a slope on the highway, wheeling all the way.

I'll post the video asap.

Akuma 2times not over 227.0km/h . Is it max?

U forgot about this bike name

198.5 km/h, not mph. The Adder still has one of if not thee highest top speed in GTA Online.

Won in a stolen firetruck.... 86mph.

How the f*ck did you manage to win in a firetruck? I need a video of this, seriously, or I won't be able to sleep. I'm just imagining the guy in first with 85mph, grinning to himself as he's in first using the only car he can find and then you steal first place, whizzing by him with the sirens blaring and showering him on the way by.

• Like 3

198.5 km/h, not mph. The Adder still has one of if not thee highest top speed in GTA Online.

that's only about 121 mph so not that fast