2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Blow up any car and only pay 1,000$

BlueGVB

Have you ever been annoyed by the fact that players always try to be assholes, but you don't want to blow up their T20's because you have to pay 30,000$ for their insurance? Well lucky you're here because I have a solution for that! All you have to do is call Lester the child molester and place a bounty on the asshole, the smallest one you can which is 1,000$ (costs 2,000$) and then feel free to blow him up, you won't pay for the insurance since he had a bounty, and you will also get that 1,000$ back from the bounty, which means you only spent 1,000$! Simple! Have fun!

• Like 2

Or you could just put all your money on another character. Which basically nulls all insurance costs or balances it.

Then you only have to worry about making sure you have about a $1000 in the bank for paying your bills.

Besides putting a bounty on someones makes them run away. No bounty and being broke means they just come right at you, you blow them up, they get mad that you are broke and you laugh at them and not give a sh*t.

Edited by HulioG

poppafewpills

*** News Flash ***

Wait a minute.... This isn't new news....

Nevermind.

Welcome back to September 17, 2013

• Like 1

How hard is it to shoot him thru the windshield?

Depending on the situation and what that player is doing with his PV. It could be either easy or impossible. Its also depends on what aim mode you use.

That being said. Its easy to say "Just shoot them". Harder to do depending on how, when and where and just how many players you are dealing with at that time.

I go up against crews and friends all the time, that turn into 1 vs 5-10.. Comming at me in Zentornos, T20s, Insugrents and Kurumas. Where they don't just pull over and let you shoot them easily. So sitting their trying to kill them cleanly is not very viable.

Don Z McHenry

Depending on the situation and what that player is doing with his PV. It could be either easy or impossible. Its also depends on what aim mode you use.

That being said. Its easy to say "Just shoot them". Harder to do depending on how, when and where and just how many players you are dealing with at that time.

I go up against crews and friends all the time, that turn into 1 vs 5-10.. Comming at me in Zentornos, T20s, Insugrents and Kurumas. Where they don't just pull over and let you shoot them easily. So sitting their trying to kill them cleanly is not very viable.

No, it's still easy. The only time I blow up PVs is to assert my dominance, because I'm that type of guy.

Anyway, Karumas are surprisingly easy to shoot into. Just make sure they don't slam into you going at high speeds.

No, it's still easy. The only time I blow up PVs is to assert my dominance, because I'm that type of guy.

Anyway, Karumas are surprisingly easy to shoot into. Just make sure they don't slam into you going at high speeds.

You`re pretty funny.

if you are xbox one. Come shoot me out of a Kuruma and il buy you a cash card if you can do it `easily`

Its easy my ass.. The only time its easy is if the player is being stupid. My points stands because thats just how it is.

Don Z McHenry

You`re pretty funny.

if you are xbox one. Come shoot me out of a Kuruma and il buy you a cash card if you can do it `easily`

Its easy my ass.. The only time its easy is if the player is being stupid. My points stands because thats just how it is.

I didn't mean to sound arrogant. I just meant that it is easier than I initially expected, and most Karuma drivers like to try to charge in like they're in a tank or something. When someone is coming at you, especially if they're pretty straight, I am going to assume you'd be able to take them out.

How easy it is to shoot out a Kuruma driver depends on your aim mode - if you play free aim, it won't be easy at all. Even in auto aim sessions, it's not easy unless the Kuruma driver doesn't do their part properly and can't aim very quickly.

Even if they come close, if they're able to aim quite quickly, the armour will buy them enough time to kill you first. That's assuming you haven't already been run over too. Also, all the driver has to do is keep their distance, and then shotguns won't work so well on the car.

They're pretty irritating things in free mode, though can be useful in heists.

You`re pretty funny.

I didn't mean to sound arrogant. I just meant that it is easier than I initially expected, and most Karuma drivers like to try to charge in like they're in a tank or something

Thats my point.. Thats stupid.

If you where in a Kuruma you would be smart about it right...? You would probably go on a massive killing spree if you wanted to, and i bet players would not be shooting you out of anything if you are fast and smart with it.

Edited by HulioG

Misanthrope Z

and then they instantly get the car back, meanwhile your bounty has a cooldown after it's set.