2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTA Online Quick Questions

Apfeltasche
  • Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gridl0k

• RussianCommie

• Ai®a©ob®a

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5778665409.   If that does not work just submit a support ticket to Rockstar telling them that the DNS modding is not working properly for you and they will help. Make sure you include your gamer t

What is this, December 2013?   No, there are no DNS codes.

I believe I have already answered you but if you are having difficulties with DNS modding you will need to submit a support ticket to Rockstar. In your ticket just let them know that DNS modding is no

I was just wondering..... If you are a member of more than one crew, who's stats go up for my work online? Only the crew I have set as active? Or do all crews that I'm in benefit from my online play?

What vehicles are available to make for your personal vehicle in the beginning? Every vehicle I pick I receive this blip: This is a premium vehicle that is already being tracked. You can only apply a tracker to this vehicle if it was purchased online. Find another vehicle.

Hey, I'm probably just being dumb but I can't for the life off figure this out, how do you create and use a crew in gta online? I have gone to the 'crew' tag on the rockstar social club, then to the 'create a crew' and have filled in all the information. I then click on the 'save this crew' button and a message pops up about privacy setting for 'friends and crew' or something along those lines, then I get lost. There is no page or tab for my crew that I have just made, going on GTA online does not present any crew options apart from joining one... What am I doing wrong? I'm sure it is simple and I've just complete missed it, but I cannot figure it out haha. All help is much appreciated!

I am playing on the Playstation 3 and everytime I join online there is not one person on. Is this happening for anyone else? Vote for me as governor of Los Santos.

Does anybody know what the little thing in the top left corner is of every picture of every car when you go online to buy a car?

I'm assuming you're talking about the small blue guy with a number in it? It shows you how many people can ride in that vehicle.

• how can your online character get his own personalised reg plate when using the i fruit app

Go to the Los santos customs section of the app. From there you can design your custom plate and then order it. Then in game you drive to ls customs and they install it for you.

Any car I drive on GTA V, the gear wont shift so my car is ridiculously slow. Does anyone have an idea to fix this?

I was having the same issue today. I had to restart my system to fix it.

Does anybody know what the little thing in the top left corner is of every picture of every car when you go online to buy a car?

I'm assuming you're talking about the small blue guy with a number in it? It shows you how many people can ride in that vehicle.

Lol I'm an idiot..

After finishing a job together with a friend the server drops us to diffirent sessions (gamworlds). How to stay in the same sessions after finishing or quiting a job ?

Yea I'm having this same problem, even tho we were in the same server when we started the job

Anyone have any info on this?

Hello Guys,

can someone tell me how to enter a mission as a team or crew? I opened a private game and invited a friend, but if I start a mission I'm always in a other lobby than him. Is there any possiblity to group up like in Red Dead Redemption? Thanks in advance!

Christian

YouLittleRipper

I have a quick question about crews and property. Take a garage for instance, is it possible for key members of a crew to take co-ownership of the garage and effectively split the bill? Or do you just buy it yourself and adjusted permissions?

Hey how do you regain heath in gta online? I bought lots of food but it did nothing....

Go to your inventory and then select the items you have bought. Your character will then eat or drink the item

Hey how do you regain heath in gta online? I bought lots of food but it did nothing....

Go to your inventory and then select the items you have bought. Your character will then eat or drink the item

how do you go to your inventory?

how do you go to your inventory?

Can only tell you xbox way - Press and hold the pause button (left hand side). Its where the quick GPS is, glasses etc

I don't understand the deathmatch radar/blip system.

I will be sneaking around the map and suddenly I will become visible on the radar for apparently no reason, yet other times I can be shooting without a suppressor and still remain hidden. Most of the time it also makes me visible on the radar straight after spawning and it takes a minute or two for my blip to go grey again. It seems really random, is it broken or is it supposed to be this bad?

can anybody help me with this? I can't be the only one completely confused by the blip system in deathmatch. In LTS it works properly but in DM it randomly turns blue/red even when I'm sneaking.

Edited by DoubleDutch

I am playing on the Playstation 3 and everytime I join online there is not one person on. Is this happening for anyone else? Vote for me as governor of Los Santos.

Has the recent patch stopped replaying missions I jsut did a 2k mission for simeon and I noticed that i could not select replay. Is this to counteract farming? that was bloody quick

Check if you have it on a private server or not...and sometimes you just end up alone, depends on if some of the servers are being worked on

edit: tw not voting for you since you pushed your wife off a cliff and now that bitch is scary

Edited by dream3r

Check if you have it on a private server or not...and sometimes you just end up alone, depends on if some of the servers are being worked on

edit: tw not voting for you since you pushed your wife off a cliff and now that bitch is scary

Haha, I haven't gotten that far yet...How do I check to see if I am on a private server?

Haha, I haven't gotten that far yet...How do I check to see if I am on a private server?

Not sure how you check but I do know that if you're on singleplayer and you pause, go to online and select play, you can choose between solo, private, crew, friends, public, etc.

• Like 2