1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTA Online Quick Questions

Apfeltasche
  • Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gridl0k

• RussianCommie

• Ai®a©ob®a

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5778665409.   If that does not work just submit a support ticket to Rockstar telling them that the DNS modding is not working properly for you and they will help. Make sure you include your gamer t

What is this, December 2013?   No, there are no DNS codes.

I believe I have already answered you but if you are having difficulties with DNS modding you will need to submit a support ticket to Rockstar. In your ticket just let them know that DNS modding is no

Most of these things are really easy to figure out if you simply play the game... But the TWO things I haven't figured out and am asking for help with are...

1) Is there ANY way to remove a bounty that's been posted on you ?

&

2) Is there any real use to these "Job Points" being rewarded.

Thanks in advance.

Do you ever get different missions the higher you level up? Im a level 15 and ive been getting the same boring ass missions. Also does the pay increase?

Are there any trevor missions at level 13, I ask this because after i watched the cutscene i joined a deathmatch and it booted me then my game froze, got back in ron called me again saying to meet him, only the T didn't show up that time, I've only gotten one missions from ron since then and that was the lost one besides telling me about drop offs for rewards and survivial.

What are the circumstances of your car being impounded. Seems random to me. I'm terrified to drive my car anywhere and leave it. Hate going to dang impound all the time!

I drive my car somewhere to do a mission or leave it to ride with a buddy, they impound the dang thing.

p.s. I don't have a garage yet....

I didn't have the feeling that it was random. Usually my car gets impounded when I die while I'm having a wanted level, for example while I'm robbing a store and some douchbag thinks it's funny to shoot me from behind.

Most of these things are really easy to figure out if you simply play the game... But the TWO things I haven't figured out and am asking for help with are...

1) Is there ANY way to remove a bounty that's been posted on you ?

&

2) Is there any real use to these "Job Points" being rewarded.

Thanks in advance.

1) You have to survive one ingame day with the bounty on your head. After that, the bountey will be rewarded to you for staying alive.

2) Not yet, but it might be used for the heists later on.

When is the tutorial officially completed??? confused on when I can invite my friend to a game.

The tutorial is finished when you have to do the Cypress Flats: LTS mission. Most of the people had trouble doing it, because it kept loading and loading (was the same for me). Usually, after the connection times out, you will be put in free roam mode which is the end of the tutorial.

Can you only pick up 100$ everytime you kill another player? That's all I've ever gotten.

AFAIK yes. Rockstar obviously patched something on the first day of GTA:O, because it was possible to steal the whole cash which was not on the bank account.

Do you ever get different missions the higher you level up? Im a level 15 and ive been getting the same boring ass missions. Also does the pay increase?

I'm level 17, so it might be too close to you, but from what I can tell you're getting new missions slowly.

• Like 1

After finishing a job together with a friend the server drops us to diffirent sessions (gamworlds). How to stay in the same sessions after finishing or quiting a job ?

After finishing a job together with a friend the server drops us to diffirent sessions (gamworlds). How to stay in the same sessions after finishing or quiting a job ?

Yea I'm having this same problem, even tho we were in the same server when we started the job

Yea I'm having this same problem, even tho we were in the same server when we started the job

Lets hope it's a bug

Is there a way to wear armor and not have it cover your shirt?

Hold select or the backbuttom(360) select inventory and remove the armor.

• Like 2

I still cant figure out how to get my crew started into a game. Example..I start in a private crew only game right just me and my crew members. I want us all to play say a last team standing game. It doesnt bring them all in with me it just loads and goes through all that with me only then I notice my buds are not there I back out and am in a whole nother online with random ppl. I was under the impression it was sorta like call of duty party system where as the host guy takes his party with him where he goes but so far nope.

thank you ahatius for your answers. I had the same tutorial question.

I have a couple questions maybe you or others can help with.

(1) how do u get out a vehicle and leave it running?

I did it a few times when I first robbed my first stores yesterday but now I can't

(2) can you hide your blip from police by hiding in bushes etc? also does it turn black still?

(3) how does free aim/auto aim work? how do I know what type of lobby I'm joining? how do I change this setting if so?

thanks ahead

I did it a few times when I first robbed my first stores yesterday but now I can't

(2) can you hide your blip from police by hiding in bushes etc? also does it turn black still?

(3) how does free aim/auto aim work? how do I know what type of lobby I'm joining? how do I change this setting if so?

thanks ahead

1) In GTA IV it wouldn't stop the engine automatically, you'd have to long press the yellow or triangle button to turn the engine off. In GTA V it does it automatically, except when you jump out of a driving car. I tried different combinations but I can't find a way to keep the engine running.

2) I read somewhere (I think it was on IGN) that you can now hide in bushes. My blimp on the map did turn to a dark grey and the cops didn't notice me. So I guess you can hide in the bushes, as long as your blimp turns dark grey.

3) I don't know if there is something like different lobbies for each aiming type. In your settings, under controls there's an option where you can set the aim mode you want. Assisted aim does initially point to the enemy, you then have to follow the enemy. Automatic aiming does initially point to the enemy and follow him wheres on free aim there's no assistence whatsoever.

I was just wondering... If you stealth kill the clerk from behind do you get a wanted level? Also I know you can sell a car per day at los santos customs, but is it once a day per individual shop? And what is the priciest car you can sell before they say it's too hot to handle?

thanks ahead

1) In GTA IV it wouldn't stop the engine automatically, you'd have to long press the yellow or triangle button to turn the engine off. In GTA V it does it automatically, except when you jump out of a driving car. I tried different combinations but I can't find a way to keep the engine running.

2) I read somewhere (I think it was on IGN) that you can now hide in bushes. My blimp on the map did turn to a dark grey and the cops didn't notice me. So I guess you can hide in the bushes, as long as your blimp turns dark grey.

3) I don't know if there is something like different lobbies for each aiming type. In your settings, under controls there's an option where you can set the aim mode you want. Assisted aim does initially point to the enemy, you then have to follow the enemy. Automatic aiming does initially point to the enemy and follow him wheres on free aim there's no assistence whatsoever.

Conserning Auto aim in my settings i see where it says change from "free aim" but the option is blacked out

unable to be changed

I was just wondering... If you stealth kill the clerk from behind do you get a wanted level? Also I know you can sell a car per day at los santos customs, but is it once a day per individual shop? And what is the priciest car you can sell before they say it's too hot to handle?

Only 1 vehicle per day no matter which shops you try and its best to go for BMW types or Range Rover types, last 1 got me £5K

thanks ahead

1) yeah i guess ill have to figure it out. literally the first 10 minutes i played i robbed that first store after the race with lamar and i tested out the GTA4 in/out method and it worked.

i even showed my brother like "look" and i wasnt sure if it was patched with the first gta update or the online always had that and it was left out single player. but then i tried to do it again last night to no avail.

2) i know in SP you can do this but i couldnt get it to work online last night, i guess ima have to retry again.

3) yeah i dont see the aim type listed in the lobby and i have no idea how to change the setting. i put mine on free aim as soon as the game started on the xmas mission.

How to enter car as passenger?

And how to sell a stolen car? I drive Infernus to LS customs and it says "too hot to modify"

Edited by aquatko

How to enter car as passenger?

And how to sell a stolen car? I drive Infernus to LS customs and it says "too hot to modify"

Really high end cars cant be sold, so your gonna have to stick to selling regular cars and also your only allowed to sell one car per day.