1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTA Online Quick Questions

Apfeltasche
  • Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gridl0k

• RussianCommie

• Ai®a©ob®a

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5778665409.   If that does not work just submit a support ticket to Rockstar telling them that the DNS modding is not working properly for you and they will help. Make sure you include your gamer t

What is this, December 2013?   No, there are no DNS codes.

I believe I have already answered you but if you are having difficulties with DNS modding you will need to submit a support ticket to Rockstar. In your ticket just let them know that DNS modding is no

KeithMcClees
What about crew games? If I start up a private crew only game and invite my friends that are in my crew on social club and everything we stilldont get a crew bonus. And say my buds driving and sets a map marker I cant see it. Its like it doesnt recognize us as a crew just two diff players. I dunno just asking questions lol. Appreciate the help guys.

I have yet to play in a crew only game, it would be dull since I have only one other member (I known him since the fifth grade when he beat me up, lol) anyway, when I'm in a car with him driving I can set map markers and he'll see them. Does it show crew tag next to his name when you go to missions? Is his dot surrounded by your crew color on the map? I know after my bud joined he had to back out and come back in (no homo, do ppl still say that?) then it worked. At first it wouldn't let me approve his request so I set it to not require approval and that did it.

Preciate it keithmcclees! Ill get more into it tonight!
anytime!

Yes. Sold mine for 3GS bout two hours ago

nice, what was it ?

the mustang lookin one
KeithMcClees

Hi all,

Is it possible to play online with just friends and not be in a session with a heap of other people? How do I set up an invite to just a friends session?

Cheers!

Been answered in this very topic Edited by KeithMcClees

(Maybe this thread can be pinned, for a bit less mess with new topics)

My question: If I buy a apartment and want to buy a new one, do I get for sell it the same price I've paid?

How do i put money in the bank in gta online? :p Found out :)

Go to your mobile phone, then to Internet > Money and Services > Third one down. Its red and white. I forgot the name off-hand. You can deposit on your mobile phone. I'd recommend doing so especially if you play with random people, otherwise your carrying cash can and will get jacked at some point.

I have a question as well.

Does anyone know how to use the mask to lower your wanted level? Whenever I put it on and do a robbery then use the inventory window to toggle it off, it doesn't drop a star. I'm guessing there is a button to press to properly take it off for the desired result? Especially since going into the select screen and toggling it off seems to be a rather long to-do if you are booking from police.

You don't use it to lower your wanted level. You put the mask on so that the clerk doesn't recognize your face. If you go in there again and rob the place after you have robbed it without a mask, they will be hostile right away. That way you can go and hit up the same stores over and over again.

Ahh makes sense. Thank you for the reply.

The Rangler

How do I restore my health in GTA Online? Tried buying various items (soda, etc) from convince stores but they appear to do nothing automatically and there appears to be no way to manually consume them.

you have to pull them up in your inventory and consume them. The same section with the quick gps thing

Cheers. :)

Diesleman

Ok, someone explain two car garage for me.

I bought a 2 car garage, parked a blazer atv in there, came back with my usual ride and it said I had to replace my blazer to store it in there? Then when I did reluctantly replace my blazer I found that my few, minimal car customisations had been erased.

Anyone know what the deal with that is?

Edited by Diesleman
LiangHuBBB

can anyone tell me where the cash points are? cant see any on the map and whenever someone kills me I lose money

help! lol

thx in advance

Royaloxide

can anyone tell me where the cash points are? cant see any on the map and whenever someone kills me I lose money

help! lol

thx in advance

If by 'cash points' you mean things like ATMs, if you use your quick menu you can set your GPS to take you to an ATM. Alternatively, you can deposit your money online.

Can anyone tell me how to get into a car with another player without stealing it?

Blackvans1234

Hey all. I want to find this mission that gave out 9,000 dollars. It was under a bridge. You had to kill 10 guys, steal the coke. Once you stole the coke, a van with 3 gangsters came and you had to kill them. Then you dropped off the drugs like 0.5 mi away.

Does aNyone know this missions name and where I can find it?

If so, I'm looking for people to play and replay it (I want money)

Thanks!!!

SuperDuperGta

Urmm, I have a question.

Does the Bad Sport rating stick to a Character or a PSN/XBL Username? (hope its character)

When heists are finally unlocked does anyone know if we can trigger them on our own or will it be given only at certain points like in story mode?

I read that you need an apartment with a planning room (probably a more expensive one).

So far all the missions i did were basically some sort of player vs. player. Are there no Co-Op / vs. AI missions? Like idk doing Heists together or something like that?

THIS RIGHT HERE!! I dont really care bout all the other stuff ive gotten them to work good but really? Are there no co-op missions or missions like on single player that me and my crew can do? I was under the impression from the trailers and the devs talking this up that that stuff was gonna be on here. Otherwise its just gta4 online again and we all know how fast that got old. I can only rob stores and play with retards online for so long.

There are but they pop up randomly as a notification on your phone. After you did a few missions for them and leveled up you get the option to call certain NPCs and request a job (I got the same job I already did, looks like there are only a handful of jobs for e.g. Gerald).

Hi all,

Is it possible to play online with just friends and not be in a session with a heap of other people? How do I set up an invite to just a friends session?

Cheers!

SP, Pause menu, Online tab, Play GTA Online -> Closed Friend session

My question is do they have pets online to buy or is that just a rumor?

You can't buy any pets (no apartment has anything that suggests you can get a dog) + I couldn't find any shop/interior that'd sell them (or a website for that matter).

Urmm, I have a question.

Does the Bad Sport rating stick to a Character or a PSN/XBL Username? (hope its character)

Pretty sure it's PSN/XBL Username.

Edited by TimFL
SuperDuperGta

Urmm, I have a question.

Pretty sure it's PSN/XBL Username.

Bollox no Griefing Character for me then. Then again I'm on PS3 which means online FREEEEEE on another username

DoubleDutch

I don't understand the deathmatch radar/blip system.

I will be sneaking around the map and suddenly I will become visible on the radar for apparently no reason, yet other times I can be shooting without a suppressor and still remain hidden. Most of the time it also makes me visible on the radar straight after spawning and it takes a minute or two for my blip to go grey again. It seems really random, is it broken or is it supposed to be this bad?

Musashi 001

Alright here's a question. I just joined a crew with my buddy, and until now we've just been robbing stores, doing coop missions and saving money for a crew apartment. I've given him some cash before cuz i was going to die and didnt want to lose it. But now we can't pool our cash together for an apartment. It says I don't have any available cash to transfer. How do I fix this, or when will it allow me to do so?

Triple Vacuum Seal

What can't I do in GTAOnline free roam (where property can be owned I'm guessing) that I can do in single player?

I won't be getting the game for a bit until my workload calms down. I've occasionally played here and there though.

Edited by canttakemyid
SuperDuperGta

Alright here's a question. I just joined a crew with my buddy, and until now we've just been robbing stores, doing coop missions and saving money for a crew apartment. I've given him some cash before cuz i was going to die and didnt want to lose it. But now we can't pool our cash together for an apartment. It says I don't have any available cash to transfer. How do I fix this, or when will it allow me to do so?

There is a cap on how much money you can transfer in one day. I think R* implemented it to stop people selling online money on ebay.

williamp556

can we sell our first owned car ?

Yes just go to Los santos customs(Mod shop) and select sell the starter car i got was sold for $3256

Musashi 001

There is a cap on how much money you can transfer in one day. I think R* implemented it to stop people selling online money on ebay.

So i guess after 24 hours it'll let me transfer again? Cuz we'd really like to get an apartment.

My question : Is or does the bawsaq ever become available to buy shares as your online character?

It just says currently unavailable on GTA Online.

Mrprimerime_91

I have a question, when I'm playing online my map on the bottom left seems to be stuck on a large square instead of the normal small square like normal it's annoying as sh*t and can't change it back to normal size

Does anyone know what a "Turbo Start" is? I just really want to unlock Hot Pink respray colour, but it says I need 50 more Turbo Starts. I have no idea what they are or how to do them :(

Kevino_322

I have a question, when I'm playing online my map on the bottom left seems to be stuck on a large square instead of the normal small square like normal it's annoying as sh*t and can't change it back to normal size

Start - online - options

The option to change it will be there somewhere..

• Like 1
Wayne Daniels

Hmm maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I couldn't find anything to do after the lamar missions. Is there actual missions after that or not? I went to the blue star markers but it wasn't working. Also this should have been my first question...how do I create a private server to play with myself and my friends?

gtamann123

Wtf why do I keep getting kicked? All I'm doing is driving around trying to complete the tutorial missions and everyone kicks me for no reason.

Mrprimerime_91

How in the hell do I enable Auto aim or match me people that only use auto aim, in my options it's not letting me change it from free aim

mbhitman

Does anyone know what a "Turbo Start" is? I just really want to unlock Hot Pink respray colour, but it says I need 50 more Turbo Starts. I have no idea what they are or how to do them :(

Yeah, it's a feature during the online races. You have to press the gas at the exact moment the GO, from the (3, 2, 1, GO!) prompt and you will turbo boost off the starting line. That's a turbo start.

• Like 1

I have never tried Online games before on XBox 360. Do you have to pay for XBox Live to play?

FYI, I am asking without trying it because this is clearly not a game for my 5 year old to watch me play. ;)

Edited by JoeVega
DoubleDutch

I have never tried Online games before on XBox 360. Do you have to pay for XBox Live to play?

FYI, I am asking without trying it because this is clearly not a game for my 5 year old to watch me play

yeah you have to have an xbox live gold subscription

Browntrout79

What are the circumstances of your car being impounded. Seems random to me. I'm terrified to drive my car anywhere and leave it. Hate going to dang impound all the time!

I drive my car somewhere to do a mission or leave it to ride with a buddy, they impound the dang thing.

p.s. I don't have a garage yet....