1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTA Online Quick Questions

Apfeltasche
  • Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gridl0k

• RussianCommie

• Ai®a©ob®a

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5778665409.   If that does not work just submit a support ticket to Rockstar telling them that the DNS modding is not working properly for you and they will help. Make sure you include your gamer t

What is this, December 2013?   No, there are no DNS codes.

I believe I have already answered you but if you are having difficulties with DNS modding you will need to submit a support ticket to Rockstar. In your ticket just let them know that DNS modding is no

Tails Prower
3 hours ago, Aquamaniac said:

If I follow the link it leads me to MS Outlook which I do not use, do I have to link the Xbox with other apps or social media in order to work?

Not quite sure why it would take you to outlook but only other way then would be to try and download the Xbox Ap to your phone or PC as that should then allow you to view Xbox Live,

Aquamaniac
5 hours ago, Tails Prower said:

Not quite sure why it would take you to outlook but only other way then would be to try and download the Xbox Ap to your phone or PC as that should then allow you to view Xbox Live,

I think I forget about it, I managed to upload it to the activity feed, however on the activity feed it is not displayed, this was hours ago.

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox

Does watching TV/Movie still disable the anti-idle?

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox
On 12/19/2020 at 2:17 AM, Aquamaniac said:

If I follow the link it leads me to MS Outlook which I do not use, do I have to link the Xbox with other apps or social media in order to work?

Does it show you this? cause even though this might look like it's for outlook it isn't just simply put in the e-mail address and password you use for XBOX and it'll link it for you.

cbee19b13ad35c88eba1302beee0de16.png

a lot of people confuse this for only being used for Microsoft outlook email when it's not it's just generical login box for all their products including Office, XBOX ect

Edited by ṼirulenⱦEqừinox
Aquamaniac
On 12/21/2020 at 3:07 AM, ṼirulenⱦEqừinox said:

Does it show you this? cause even though this might look like it's for outlook it isn't just simply put in the e-mail address and password you use for XBOX and it'll link it for you.

cbee19b13ad35c88eba1302beee0de16.png

a lot of people confuse this for only being used for Microsoft outlook email when it's not it's just generical login box for all their products including Office, XBOX ect

I go to this site by xbox.com, but when locked in, I can't find my content, other then achievements. Or where do I have to look other than my profile?

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox
20 hours ago, Aquamaniac said:

I go to this site by xbox.com, but when locked in, I can't find my content, other then achievements. Or where do I have to look other than my profile?

Have you tried looking for it at https://xboxclips.co/ 

• Like 1
Aquamaniac
3 hours ago, ṼirulenⱦEqừinox said:

Have you tried looking for it at https://xboxclips.co/ 

That worked, thanks a lot.

Figured it out too how to share screenshots ingame, the photos are saved in a gallery ingame which I hadn't noticed yet and from this gallery you can upload it to the social club.

• Like 1
ṼirulenⱦEqừinox
1 minute ago, Aquamaniac said:

That worked, thanks a lot.

Figured it out too how to share screenshots ingame, the photos are saved in a gallery ingame which I hadn't noticed yet and from this gallery you can upload it to the social club.

Yeah, I didn't know you were asking about pictures, I though you were asking about videos only

Back on PS3/XB360 they used to upload automatically but now you have to do it yourself

Aquamaniac
1 minute ago, ṼirulenⱦEqừinox said:

Yeah, I didn't know you were asking about pictures, I though you were asking about videos only

Back on PS3/XB360 they used to upload automatically but now you have to do it yourself

Your link also works for pictures and videos might become interesting too.

Tommy "Nightmare" Smith

Anyone encountering the prologue bug? It's the 4th day in a row I can't join friends because of this bug, and my friends are reporting the same issue on their end too. Strange thing is that we don't get the message that we need to complete it

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox
On 12/24/2020 at 5:35 AM, Tommy "Nightmare" Smith said:

Anyone encountering the prologue bug? It's the 4th day in a row I can't join friends because of this bug, and my friends are reporting the same issue on their end too. Strange thing is that we don't get the message that we need to complete it

Are you on PC?

Tommy "Nightmare" Smith
2 hours ago, ṼirulenⱦEqừinox said:

Are you on PC?

No I'm playing on a standard ps4, just like my friends

ṼirulenⱦEqừinox
41 minutes ago, Tommy "Nightmare" Smith said:

No I'm playing on a standard ps4, just like my friends

Ahh than the work around I was gonna give you wouldn't work as it'll only work for PC

Hope they get it fixed for ya

Tommy "Nightmare" Smith
56 minutes ago, ṼirulenⱦEqừinox said:

Ahh than the work around I was gonna give you wouldn't work as it'll only work for PC

Hope they get it fixed for ya

Thank you anyway!

If someone is having the same issue on ps4 a workaround is to close the application and then join the session directly from PS home screen

In some player made jobs, job starts itself after a minute. In some, it starts itself after two minutes. Why? How can I change this if I’m the designer of the job?

(Old gen)

• 4 weeks later...
Rabid Vulpix
18 hours ago, Giantsgiants said:

What car is the orange one?

Coil Cyclone

• 3 weeks later...
MrDeathFox

Anyone know if there's a CIVILIAN truck or SUV that has some form of park ranger livery (NOT talking about the actual Park Ranger SUV)? I'm assuming there isn't one but it's worth a shot to ask.

For example: The Freecrawler from After Hours having the Lifeguard livery.

Timsalabimbo
22 hours ago, MrDeathFox said:

Anyone know if there's a CIVILIAN truck or SUV that has some form of park ranger livery (NOT talking about the actual Park Ranger SUV)? I'm assuming there isn't one but it's worth a shot to ask.

For example: The Freecrawler from After Hours having the Lifeguard livery.

Seminole Frontier has a livery called Forest Ranger, but it's unreleased as of yet.

• Like 1
Payne

How do I change the parachute smoke color to multiple ones? Like you know, the smoke’s color changes each second...how do I choose that option?(Old Gen)

• Like 1
Gridl0k
On 2/14/2021 at 1:28 AM, Payne said:

How do I change the parachute smoke color to multiple ones? Like you know, the smoke’s color changes each second...how do I choose that option?(Old Gen)

That's Patriot Smoke, either buy it during independence day event (July 4th) or - and I'm not sure this works for parachutes, but it does for tyre smoke - be in a crew with a pure black #000000 crew colour and choose crew smoke.

Payne

Really? I had that with a character before and don’t remember buying the patriot one. Maybe it’s one of those things that the modder gave me, like 9999999 snacks.

• YEE 1
whywontyoulisten

Am I imagining things, or did there used to be a cinematic view for the original Nightclub DJ stream? I can only find fixed camera views.

Aquamaniac

Servers are down at the moment? Can neither access social club nor join the game.

egomaniac247

Dumb question but I gotta ask...been playing this game for almost a decade and still don't know the answer to this one.

If you buy a car while it's on sale, if you hold it to the next week when it's NOT on sale, do you get a higher sell price?

whywontyoulisten
42 minutes ago, egomaniac247 said:

Dumb question but I gotta ask...been playing this game for almost a decade and still don't know the answer to this one.

If you buy a car while it's on sale, if you hold it to the next week when it's NOT on sale, do you get a higher sell price?

No, if you bought it for less, it sells for less.

• Like 2

hey guys i got some problem recently i noticed that my global rp is smaller than what its should be now my char lvl is around 180 ish if im correct lvl 180 is about 4 mil rp but now in my stat my global rp is only 4,1 k its getting smalller before this the global rp is 5k its keep on dropping i wonder if you guys had the same problem like me or you guys know whats causing it