Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
  • 0
Apfeltasche

GTA Online Quick Questions

Question

Apfeltasche

(Maybe this thread can be pinned, for a bit less mess with new topics)

 

 

 

My question: If I buy a apartment and want to buy a new one, do I get for sell it the same price I've paid?

Edited by Fuzzknuckles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Gridl0k
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Taterman said:

My wife was trying to create a soloable mission playlist tonight. She added the Blow Up missions, but when trying to add in Balls to the Wall, the trash truck mission... they didn't show under the missions tab to add them. It was mainly Adversarial missions in the Social Club list. Is it possible to add other missions to her saved playlist of two missions and where can they be found? She found the Blow Up missions under the "recently played" tab.

 

Not to sound like Captain Obvious, but has she recently played them?

Edited by Gridl0k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Taterman
6 hours ago, Gridl0k said:

 

Not to sound like Captain Obvious, but has she recently played them?

No, but she has started to now, but it's a pain in the ass because after finishing one the 6 choices that appear for the next one to play aren't soloable and it going to freemode usually ends up losing connection to online and having to reboot.

It seems like there should be another way to add a particular mission, like under the missions section? Can you only add the adversarial and few contract missions they show in the missions list?

And in the Social Club, I couldn't find any way to edit the existing list. Can missions be added to an existing playlist?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Gridl0k

I don't think you have to finish the mission for it to appear in the RP list ;)

 

Never edited playlists on SC, only on the console, so not sure on that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Tails Prower
14 hours ago, Taterman said:

No, but she has started to now, but it's a pain in the ass because after finishing one the 6 choices that appear for the next one to play aren't soloable and it going to freemode usually ends up losing connection to online and having to reboot.

It seems like there should be another way to add a particular mission, like under the missions section? Can you only add the adversarial and few contract missions they show in the missions list?

And in the Social Club, I couldn't find any way to edit the existing list. Can missions be added to an existing playlist?

 

You can only edit a playlist in game and unfortunately you can only add to the playlist by playing the missions and having them appear in the recent activities list, a pain but unlikely to be changed at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Rei Da Tecnologia
2 minutes ago, Tails Prower said:

 

You can only edit a playlist in game and unfortunately you can only add to the playlist by playing the missions and having them appear in the recent activities list, a pain but unlikely to be changed at all.

U can't even add Fav missions/jobs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Tails Prower
36 minutes ago, Rei Da Tecnologia said:

U can't even add Fav missions/jobs?

 

You should be able to add to a playlist as most can be added to a list but contact missions you can only add once to a list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Gridl0k

Can you summon your MOC PV during the PacStan finale, when on the bikes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Tails Prower

Ok so I think I learnt something today but can you not research while you're bunker is sat on full stock?

 

I've been playing all evening and have my bunker guys set to research only but they are just standing about idle doing

nothing, bug or it's supposed to be that way?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Automan

Was there a hacker online this morning?...
I kept getting this message from myself...
GTAv-Hackerone.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Gridl0k
Posted (edited)

^ The messaging system on PC is entirely open to mod menus or whatnot.

 

Also are these nuggets any good?

Edited by Gridl0k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Taterman

I'm looking to buy a 2nd large cargo warehouse and currently have Darnell Bros.

Which is a better location: Logistics Depot or West Vinewood Backlot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
-LN-
Posted (edited)
On 5/17/2019 at 10:01 AM, Taterman said:

I'm looking to buy a 2nd large cargo warehouse and currently have Darnell Bros.

Which is a better location: Logistics Depot or West Vinewood Backlot?

It was mentioned by someone in the other topic, but yea, Logistics Depot is definitely going to be closer to Darnell, but I have West Vinewood and love it; however, it's closer to my other warehouse and I quite like that area of the map much more. I'd also personally recommend buying them close to one another though and using the Terrorbyte in a good central location around them when sourcing.

Edited by -LN-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
DPRK

Is getting an error message saying "Joining an online session failed. Please return to GTA V" becoming a frequent issue for others? I am on PS4 btw.

 

It started a few months ago every once in a while. It started happening more and more, not frequently, but with increasing frequency until for the past couple weeks it has been consistent. Upon booting up my PS4 or trying to load GTA Online from single player after a couple hours, i will ALWAYS get the error the first time no matter what. And for the past few days, even twice if not three times in a row and now I'm getting concerned. Ppl seem to say it's on Rockstar's end. Anyone else experience this tho? any info on it? If its happening to others Ill just carry on and deal with it, otherwise I need to figure out what the issue with my account or console is 

 

What happens is that after loading online like normal, my character shows up for 2 seconds either in bed or in bunker, but screen is clearly frozen, then goes to error, then back to single player when I continue.

Edited by DPRK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Rei Da Tecnologia
6 minutes ago, DPRK said:

Is getting an error message saying "Joining an online session failed. Please return to GTA V" becoming a frequent issue for others? I am on PS4 btw.

 

It started a few months ago every once in a while. It started happening more and more, not frequently, but with increasing frequency until for the past couple weeks it has been consistent. Upon booting up my PS4 or trying to load GTA Online from single player after a couple hours, i will ALWAYS get the error the first time no matter what. And for the past few days, even twice if not three times in a row and now I'm getting concerned. Ppl seem to say it's on Rockstar's end. Anyone else experience this tho? any info on it? If its happening to others Ill just carry on and deal with it, otherwise I need to figure out what the issue with my account or console is 

 

What happens is that after loading online like normal, my character shows up for 2 seconds either in bed or in bunker, but screen is clearly frozen, then goes to error, then back to single player when I continue.

U tried to go story mode and after go to online? (i do it everytime to avoid this type of issue because normally i get stuck in the clouds or something like that when i try to go directly to online) and ps4 maybe have a file integrity checker like the steam version? i'm not a ps4 player so sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
DPRK
16 minutes ago, Rei Da Tecnologia said:

U tried to go story mode and after go to online? (i do it everytime to avoid this type of issue because normally i get stuck in the clouds or something like that when i try to go directly to online) and ps4 maybe have a file integrity checker like the steam version? i'm not a ps4 player so sorry.

It does always happen when going from story mode to online mode. Once I actually get in tho it doesn't happen again until I either get kicked for idling or get back in from story mode. I can keep joining new online sessions all night and it'll never happen unless I get kicked back into story mode or reboot

 

I tried rebuilding database on PS4 a couple months ago which i assume is same to what you're saying, ill try it again when I reboot next time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Rei Da Tecnologia
8 minutes ago, DPRK said:

It does always happen when going from story mode to online mode. Once I actually get in tho it doesn't happen again until I either get kicked for idling or get back in from story mode. I can keep joining new online sessions all night and it'll never happen unless I get kicked back into story mode or reboot

 

I tried rebuilding database on PS4 a couple months ago which i assume is same to what you're saying, ill try it again when I reboot next time.

I don't think so, the steam version tries to check for corrupted files and if it finds a corrupted file, it redownload that file. Maybe a reinstall? (i hope it's faster to you to download/install it because for me it's more than a day xD)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
DPRK
2 minutes ago, Rei Da Tecnologia said:

I don't think so, the steam version tries to check for corrupted files and if it finds a corrupted file, it redownload that file. Maybe a reinstall? (i hope it's faster to you to download/install it because for me it's more than a day xD)

I'll have to try that then, alright

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Neo 2708

Hi,

Anyone know if the garbage man pants are blacklisted? I'm trying to save an outfit via the DM glitch and save wizard but when i bring it online it changes to a basic outfit with sweat pants. All other outfit parts have been brought on line in other outfits so thinking it could be the pants or i'm just being unlucky trying to bring it online.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.