1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTA Online Quick Questions

Apfeltasche
  • Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gridl0k

• RussianCommie

• Ai®a©ob®a

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5778665409.   If that does not work just submit a support ticket to Rockstar telling them that the DNS modding is not working properly for you and they will help. Make sure you include your gamer t

What is this, December 2013?   No, there are no DNS codes.

I believe I have already answered you but if you are having difficulties with DNS modding you will need to submit a support ticket to Rockstar. In your ticket just let them know that DNS modding is no

Hey there,

i hope someone in here could help me and check out my own quote down here - would be pretty nice...

Uhm im not very active atm but noticed that im missing 2 hairstyles/colors... shouldnt there be 5 colors for each style?

There are just 109 styles for me since i created a 2nd char yesterday... the black and brown color of the following haircut are just disapeared...

Could anybody check out if its my data or just another bug patched in with the 1.15 update?rck8ys.jpg

Thx in advance & sorry if this question was already answered in another thread :)

If the snapmatic contest is tomorrow, and I took a picture for it yesterday, would I be able to change the tag and submit it?

Possibly so, actually. This is what is listed in the eligibility details regarding the Snapmatic contest; "Event Period: The Social Club Snapmatic Event will take place between 12:01 A.M. ET Wednesday July 2, 2014 to 11:59 P.M. ET Sunday July 6, 2014. Eastern Time or “ET” is the local time zone for New York City in the United States."

The contest will begin on July 2nd and will continue until July 6th. Your photo should be alright.

Are the new weapons going to be like the Tommy Gun from Valentine's Day?

Where we get to keep them after purchasing them. Or do we purchase them now and then they take them from us later?

I don't see me wasting all of that money just to have it robbed from me.

You will get to keep the firework rocket launcher past the date that R* will take away the weapon. If you have ammo still for it, you will be able to use the ammo past the date the weapon gets taken away. When you run out of ammo for it, the weapon will still be in your weapon wheel, but I believe, you will not be able to select it.

Edited by GTAVArtem013
  • Like 1
BamBamtheBlonde

Is there something wrong with the crate drops?

Cause I'm in a public session alone and have been for a good 1 hour and a half and not a single mention of a incoming crate nor has another player joined since the last person who was in here with me left

Cause I'm in a public session alone and have been for a good 1 hour and a half and not a single mention of a incoming crate nor has another player joined since the last person who was in here with me left

For crates to spawn in a session, I think you have to have at least another person in the lobby with you. Yourself being alone in the lobby will not make the crate spawn.

Edited by GTAVArtem013
BamBamtheBlonde

For crates to spawn in a session, I think you have to have at least another person in the lobby with you. Yourself being alone in the lobby will not make the crate spawn.

That's r* being lame then since it's impossible to even attempt to get the crate in a full lobby where there are idoits in tanks and jets etc,

Why are these hats and shirt things in the crates anyway they should make it a bit easier for people to have a chance of getting them.

• Like 1

That's r* being lame then since it's impossible to even attempt to get the crate in a full lobby where there are idoits in tanks and jets etc,

Why are these hats and shirt things in the crates anyway they should make it a bit easier for people to have a chance of getting them.

Understandable because sometimes the crate may be a glitched crate and not even spawn in it's marker, among other things. However, I think it's just for the thrill of the hunt between everyone and who will get the crate first. Nothing more. Maybe you can post in the 'Find A Group and Meetup' section about getting a few people together in an invite only session, I believe they work for crates, and alternate between who gets the crate.

any DNS codes yet?

What is this, December 2013?

No, there are no DNS codes.

LMFAO

My sides, they hurt!

• Like 1

So I just joined a lobby, and after a few mins it said a crate drop was inbound so I took the nearest chopper and flew to the outskirts of the green zone and no other players have been to the green circle beforehand since it appeared a few mins after joining the lobby and the crate still hasn't dropped yet, I even entered the drop zone and killed the NPCs guarding the drop zone but the crate has still not dropped?

So I just joined a lobby, and after a few mins it said a crate drop was inbound so I took the nearest chopper and flew to the outskirts of the green zone and no other players have been to the green circle beforehand since it appeared a few mins after joining the lobby and the crate still hasn't dropped yet, I even entered the drop zone and killed the NPCs guarding the drop zone but the crate has still not dropped?

The crates glitch sometime. See a few posts up from yoursfor =some more info.

In this case Its likely you caused the crate not to drop by entering the drop zone early. They dont seem to drop if someone enters the dropzone before the crap drops

• Like 1
WRATH_OF_POWER

Chemical Extraction not on R* Created Jobs List?

Anyone noticed this?

Guess I will have to call Lester to see if he gives me the job to get it back on the list...

@Jolly its possible I may have glitched it, but its possible it may have been glitched before I entered and when it appeared for me it was probably already showing up for players who were already in the lobby seeing as the message appeared again for a crate drop in the same area and its possible it was appearing for other players who had joined..I appreciate your help though!

Hey there,

i hope someone in here could help me and check out my own quote down here - would be pretty nice...

Uhm im not very active atm but noticed that im missing 2 hairstyles/colors... shouldnt there be 5 colors for each style?

There are just 109 styles for me since i created a 2nd char yesterday... the black and brown color of the following haircut are just disapeared...

Could anybody check out if its my data or just another bug patched in with the 1.15 update?rck8ys.jpg

Thx in advance & sorry if this question was already answered in another thread :)

Well your character is stuck upside down, you might want to fix that before she gets a brain disorder or something

Edited by rawrsnar

No one here can answer this, but I HOPE to baby jesus that the new properties are available forever. Would suck if those are limited time too.

The properties are available to purchase permanently. Read:

Meanwhile, the seven new properties and the ability to

ride the Pleasure Pier rides are permanent additions to

GTA Online.

Edited by ArchKnight

What is the go with challenges? Ive never done one before and dont know sh*t about them. Can someone give me a run down on the basics?

Edited by Jolly SWAGman

Praire it's Hyundai tuscani.

No car looks like a rx8 or mx5.

Closest would be a banshee as the rx7. The Ruiner would look like the rx7 savanna. The front end of it. No cars in V have pop up lights sadly.

Edited by SurfaceNoise

1. RX-8's have no pop up headlights.

2. As far as I know there is no car that looks like a Mazda. GTA San Andreas had the ZR-350 which looks just like an RX-7. But not in GTA V. Would rather have the ZR-350 than the Rhino Tank.

Edited by LightningLord411