1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTA Online Quick Questions

Apfeltasche
  • Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gridl0k

• RussianCommie

• Ai®a©ob®a

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5778665409.   If that does not work just submit a support ticket to Rockstar telling them that the DNS modding is not working properly for you and they will help. Make sure you include your gamer t

What is this, December 2013?   No, there are no DNS codes.

I believe I have already answered you but if you are having difficulties with DNS modding you will need to submit a support ticket to Rockstar. In your ticket just let them know that DNS modding is no

OK, gambling types, an over/under bet:

R* patches the current SP/MP car glitch with 1.13. Total time until a new SP/MP car glitch is discovered?

A. Under 5 minutes

B. Over 5 minutes

Discovered? Within 5 minutes

Posted Here? Over 5 minutes

:lol:

Edited by 2281

I plan to divide my two garages into "cars I don't use much, except for races" and "cars I actually drive around," but why do people care what exact order they're in?

FutureMachinist

Hey guys. I was playing gta just a few moments ago and it froze. I turned off my xbox and when I tried to go on gta online it said "Your saved data could not be loaded from the R* cloud servers at this time. Return to gta v". Does anyone have some advice?

Hey guys. I was playing gta just a few moments ago and it froze. I turned off my xbox and when I tried to go on gta online it said "Your saved data could not be loaded from the R* cloud servers at this time. Return to gta v". Does anyone have some advice?

Same here but on PS3

Edited by LukeH_97
Tali vas Normandy

OK, gambling types, an over/under bet:

R* patches the current SP/MP car glitch with 1.13. Total time until a new SP/MP car glitch is discovered?

A. Under 5 minutes

B. Over 5 minutes

A under 5 minute :p

I doubt they can patch the lag switch method

Edited by tali vas Normandy
FutureMachinist

Same here but on PS3And The High Life update is just around the corner. Just hoping that I don't have to make a second gamertag

Same here but on PS3

Looks like you two aren't the only ones. http://gtaforums.com/topic/708027-profile-data-cannot-be-received-from-r-cloud-servers-at-this-time/

Someone posted at some point asking about putting emblems on vests (not sure if he meant business vests or armor) but I dont think it was ever answered. Anyone know the trick?

I plan to divide my two garages into "cars I don't use much, except for races" and "cars I actually drive around," but why do people care what exact order they're in?

^^^

Main reason for me is vehicle height, you always enter the garage at the front and as an example having my beautiful Ruffian lost in the crowd in slot 7 is not good, where a simple change could have it in slot 5 or 10 where it deserves to be.

Will rearranging be possible if both garages are full ?

Nope not if they are both full what you can do is drive car out and drive it to the new garage in the order you want them in.

So was the update that released the Alpha, Jester, and Turismo R the "Dangerous Business Update" that everyone was anticipating back in February?

So was the update that released the Alpha, Jester, and Turismo R the "Dangerous Business Update" that everyone was anticipating back in February?

Yes, though it was renamed the "Business Update".

Any clear cut time when this will be released?

No, considering I've heard 3, 4, 4:20, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11... (EDT)

Edited by 2281

Any clear cut time when this will be released?

Hell no. I've heard 3 different times so far, lol.

roboticsuperman

If I rig a remote bomb to a fully upgraded entity/similar expensive car, how much roughly would the insurance be?

Is the remote bomb always on there till used, even if loading out and in to multiplayer several times?

If I rig a remote bomb to a fully upgraded entity/similar expensive car, how much roughly would the insurance be?

Is the remote bomb always on there till used, even if loading out and in to multiplayer several times?

1st Question: Insurance on my fully upgraded Entity costs over $9000.

Nope the remote bomb only lasts for that session, and if you switch to a different car, the rigged car loses the bomb.

It sounds like you are trying to get the Trust No One tattoo/award. Get a Tailgater and keep it looking stock, and rig it with a remote bomb. Leave it in the Vinewood LSC parking lot and then just go do something else.

Nope the remote bomb only lasts for that session, and if you switch to a different car, the rigged car loses the bomb.

It sounds like you are trying to get the Trust No One tattoo/award. Get a Tailgater and keep it looking stock, and rig it with a remote bomb. Leave it in the Vinewood LSC parking lot and then just go do something else.

Are you sure?

Because i still had my remote bomb on my truck today that i put on two days ago i do know the ignition bomb goes away though but the remote bomb stays...

Maybe it was just a happy glitch on my part then

Edited by AiraCobra

Are you sure?

Because i still had my remote bomb on my truck today that i put on two days ago i do know the ignition bomb goes away though but the remote bomb stays...

Can't confirm as I've never used the remote bomb, just the ignition bomb when I'd want to troll people by leaving my Hotknife in the parking lot.

Are you sure?

Can't confirm as I've never used the remote bomb, just the ignition bomb when I'd want to troll people by leaving my Hotknife in the parking lot.

Okaie dokey.

So as far as i know the Remote Bomb stays on your car untill you use it but the igniton bomb goes away when you change sessions/cars/ect

Yeah i used to do that when i glitched the CE cars but i can't believe how they don't think it's not a trap or something i'd personally never get into a car i saw just sitting on the side of the road.

You might as well paint a big ole sign saying "I HAVE A BOMB ON BOARD"

someone else give an answer so far its a yes and no lol freaking trolls

People have reported so far no.

adamsowilliams

Does anyone know how to tell the difference between someone in your session who has a bounty on their head and someone who has a high mental state?

​also, what is the reward for killing high mental state player, just missed the message about it.