1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTA Online Quick Questions

Apfeltasche
  • Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gridl0k

• RussianCommie

• Ai®a©ob®a

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5778665409.   If that does not work just submit a support ticket to Rockstar telling them that the DNS modding is not working properly for you and they will help. Make sure you include your gamer t

What is this, December 2013?   No, there are no DNS codes.

I believe I have already answered you but if you are having difficulties with DNS modding you will need to submit a support ticket to Rockstar. In your ticket just let them know that DNS modding is no

Can I buy exclusive/dlc cars in single player? Thinking about the turismo, jester etc

Yes and the DLC cars in SP are free. Just go to any of the character's alternate garages, the game should tell you to click so and so to access the special vehicles list, and choose the vehicle you desire.

Next Question: What truck have the largest bed?

My Sandking can't really fit my Seashark. I can travel with it but it would be nice if I had a truck with bigger bed.

0_0.jpg

^I have no idea.

I can't find a damn Dominator anywhere. Any tricks to get it to spawn besides going to invite only?

Edited by I3AZZAI2

No idea about the biggest truck bed......but fyi w the duneloader you can take cover behind the cab, so im gettin one tues, and cruising round freeroam, poppin up n surprising fools w bullets to the face haha

Also no idea about getting the dominator, i see em all the tieime the main lsc when im driving my bike. Also theres a lester mission where you drive an armored dominator and blow up cop cars, try to bring into freeroam to get another to spawn.

But ive got a few questions about the different versions, regular vs livery, of the sanchez:

-which version of the sanchez, livery or regular, can have performance mods, turbo etc, tacked on w the save editor?

-which ver. can have custom street bike wheels n smoke, etc?

-which ver. can be are included in which race classes, motorcycle/offroad?

-which ver. for which race class will allow you to use your personal, custom, garaged sanchez?

When i had one a while back think i remember the two being handled somewhat differently......

I very sure, could be wrong, but simeons list cant be changed from my experience. It follows me from session to session, character to character. Bummer, after tuesday im gonna be keeping my eye open for a tailgater.

Delivering a car will make it go away, not sure how long it takes for him to need more cars. Ive played for hours wo him needing anything.

Maybe leave gtao and/or sign off psn?

Edited by jtet37

No idea about the biggest truck bed......but fyi w the duneloader you can take cover behind the cab, so im gettin one tues, and cruising round freeroam, poppin up n surprising fools w bullets to the face haha

Also no idea about getting the dominator, i see em all the tieime the main lsc when im driving my bike. Also theres a lester mission where you drive an armored dominator and blow up cop cars, try to bring into freeroam to get another to spawn.

But ive got a few questions about the different versions, regular vs livery, of the sanchez:

-which version of the sanchez, livery or regular, can have performance mods, turbo etc, tacked on w the save editor?

-which ver. can have custom street bike wheels n smoke, etc?

-which ver. can be are included in which race classes, motorcycle/offroad?

-which ver. for which race class will allow you to use your personal, custom, garaged sanchez?

When i had one a while back think i remember the two being handled somewhat differently......

They fixed that a few patches ago and I just happened to answer this question in that other thread.

Both support all mods except wheels in LSC, can be used in both off-road and moto races, and support wheels in the save editor.

Ahh k i didnt play for a while, glad they changed it.....was writing up a request for a sanchez......cause im done messin w lagswitches.........and didnt want to ask for the wrong one.......

Btw im still hurtin over police buffalo being taken away too, she was my baby. Maxd performance, rims, red smoke, lp BNTYHNTR..... the works. She offered NO, NONE, NIEN game breaking advantages......npc cars barely even got out the way!!!

R* is one of the biggest trolls hahaha

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Edited by jtet37

hey please help!

when i enter the modded loby code to dns server then my xbox is connect to network but not connect to internet please help me!

(there was a problem with your internet connection)

I believe I have already answered you but if you are having difficulties with DNS modding you will need to submit a support ticket to Rockstar. In your ticket just let them know that DNS modding is not working properly for you. You will need to include your gamer tag or PSN ID in the ticket so can look into it properly. They will sort it out for you guaranteed.

Here's a question for the thread since I never ask:

Let's assume that I'm standing by the door of a 2 car garage looking towards the wall. Which slot is slot one and which is slot 2? I know the 1 bike slot is to the left and not on a rack, but which car slot is which.

I need the info to prepare for teh high life.

Here's a question for the thread since I never ask:

Let's assume that I'm standing by the door of a 2 car garage looking towards the wall. Which slot is slot one and which is slot 2? I know the 1 bike slot is to the left and not on a rack, but which car slot is which.

I need the info to prepare for teh high life.

Facing the rear wall, slot one is on the Left

• Like 1

Where are the vagos located?

Rancho. This neighbourhood is located at the southern end of Davis Ave in and around the large housing projects. Edited by 2281

With High Life, can we buy a garage and an apartment or just two apartments?

Most likely, we will have the option of being able to buy two apartments or to buy one apartment and one garage.

Most likely, we will have the option of being able to buy two apartments or to buy one apartment and one garage.

Good :) Just checking. I want an apartment and a garage.

Good :) Just checking. I want an apartment and a garage.

Yeah. Two properties did Rockstar wrote. :)

Edited by MarcusDaze
Daniel123Shaw123

What's bigger, GTA IV Liberty City or GTA V Los Santos? Also I was watching a video by some guy and it was a leaked image of the new apartment, it showed how many rooms there will be and it was basically just a map design, anyone know where I can find that thread?

Does anyone know if the building site in Paleto Bay has changed at all over the past few months/patches?

If you mean the construction site near the LSC, to my knowledge it hasn't.

goldberg v me

hey when i duplicate glitch and sell one turismo r into los santos customs my turismo car price is 51259 why its not a full price or -full price!

What's bigger, GTA IV Liberty City or GTA V Los Santos? Also I was watching a video by some guy and it was a leaked image of the new apartment, it showed how many rooms there will be and it was basically just a map design, anyone know where I can find that thread?

I believe Los Santos was proven to be a tad smaller than Liberty City.

Also, link to video? I'll I have seen on the new apartments is a small screenshot included in an email from R*.

Does anyone know if the building site in Paleto Bay has changed at all over the past few months/patches?

No it has not.

Daniel123Shaw123

I believe Los Santos was proven to be a tad smaller than Liberty City.

Also, link to video? I'll I have seen on the new apartments is a small screenshot included in an email from R*.

No it has not.

at 3:01 it shows the interior.