2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTA Online Quick Questions

Apfeltasche
  • Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gridl0k

• RussianCommie

• Ai®a©ob®a

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5778665409.   If that does not work just submit a support ticket to Rockstar telling them that the DNS modding is not working properly for you and they will help. Make sure you include your gamer t

What is this, December 2013?   No, there are no DNS codes.

I believe I have already answered you but if you are having difficulties with DNS modding you will need to submit a support ticket to Rockstar. In your ticket just let them know that DNS modding is no

what is the dns code of gta online modded loby for retail xbox!

If that does not work just submit a support ticket to Rockstar telling them that the DNS modding is not working properly for you and they will help. Make sure you include your gamer tag/ PSN identity in your support ticket.

• Like 10

I have both and always use the Elegy. I think the Elegy's a touch slower, but handles SO much better. You'll wind up going slower in the 9F because you're wiggling all over the place. Plus it's free.

The only downside is that if you sink a bunch of money into it modding it and you want to sell it later (which you won't), you can't sell it and get even part of your modding money back since you got it for free.

The Elegy is also crazy good at going up mountains and such. Really great car. I've spent so much time telling low-level players to get an Elegy ASAP. Really, it's a no-contest. Get the Elegy. Use the money you'd spend on a 9F modding the Elegy.

Edited by lilmoonpie

Will I get Bad Sport points if I back out of Covetedx16 playlist while playing alone? I play it alone but usually only do a few runs, then back out. I haven't been noticing my $2,000 Good Sport payout lately.

Will I get Bad Sport points if I back out of Covetedx16 playlist while playing alone? I play it alone but usually only do a few runs, then back out. I haven't been noticing my $2,000 Good Sport payout lately.

I don't believe so, since you are alone. Even if you do you would have to do it multiple times to actually get BS.

JohnDoe7125539271

You're NOT, if you're playing alone. You can just quit. If you're playing with other players, you'll get a warning about BSP.

Hi. This thread is super long so im guessing this question might have already been asked therefore apologies.

Is it possible to get rid of the "Pistol"? Everyother weapon i drop goes, but this one magically returns everytime! An answer weither way would be great!

Cheers

wtf is a DNS code? All I know of are DNS servers.

Don't be such a douchebag, give the man a dns code. Not sure why but just do it.

Don't be such a douchebag, give the man a dns code. Not sure why but just do it.no one ever told me what a DNS code is though...

Don't be such a douchebag, give the man a dns code. Not sure why but just do it.
no one ever told me what a DNS code is though...

Its a code that will transform 'goldberg v me' into a haxor supreme with bragging rights. It will also learn him to use '?' at the end of a question instead of '!'...

Edited by Ninja_Gear
Daniel123Shaw123

Does anyone know what time updates come out? What time did the last update come out? 12am? 1pm? 2pm? Please say.

no one ever told me what a DNS code is though...

Its a code that will transform 'goldberg v me' into a haxor supreme with bragging rights. It will also learn him to use '?' at the end of a question instead of '!'...oh I see now.

Left Right Left Right Up Down Up Down A B X Start.

Does anyone know what time updates come out? What time did the last update come out? 12am? 1pm? 2pm? Please say.[/size]

usually around 5am Eastern Standard Time.
Daniel123Shaw123

Well what time is it out for the UK?

I looked it up and it said 6pm to GMT. Surely that's not right, isn't it like 12?

Well what time is it out for the UK?

I looked it up and it said 6pm to GMT. Surely that's not right, isn't it like 12?

GMT is 8 hours ahead from the East, I think? So 1 P.M. for GMT

Daniel123Shaw123

Okay, basically there is this other game coming out on wednesday and I'm trying to choose what day I should stay off to play them, and there's no point staying off if the game comes out after 3pm. I prefer this other game over a small GTA DLC but I hear that GTA releases things first. 1pm sounds good-ish. Are you sure it's out around that time though? GTA update is tuesday and this other game is wednesday. Need to choose.

Okay, basically there is this other game coming out on wednesday and I'm trying to choose what day I should stay off to play them, and there's no point staying off if the game comes out after 3pm. I prefer this other game over a small GTA DLC but I hear that GTA releases things first. 1pm sounds good-ish. Are you sure it's out around that time though? GTA update is tuesday and this other game is wednesday. Need to choose.

The problem with that is that R* have been know to release updates a day early, so you might as well just take wednesday off, since it's for a full game and you know it releases then (which is strange for Europe, since games release on Fridays usually).

When R* gave players a chance to review their character's appearance in 1.07, could you change genders? How did that affect clothing and such?

I'm getting the vibe that it was an accident. :lol:

Has anyone else been getting 'Timed Out' or freezing at 'Launch Session' today or has it just been me? Doesn't seem to happen all the time today but alot more than usual.

Tali vas Normandy

@ Daniel123

I would just say play on Wednesday. You play on Playstation and it always seem to a while before they actually release content.

@2281

I don't think you were able to change genders. But basically its just like how you created your character the first time. Same menus, same crappy creator. It was not an accident.

@Hodgey

Its been you most likely. Try clearing your cache and redownloading DLC to see if that helps :)

Okay, just stumbled upon a convertible Sentinel. That's the rare one, right?

From my experience yes, it is a rare one!

Edited by 2281
Shadow_Titan17

Okay, just stumbled upon a convertible Sentinel. That's the rare one, right?

From my experience yes, it is a rare one!Gah, I'm such a moron. I didn't bother to insure it and wasted at least 200K on mods just for it to have no option to insure or sell it. Tried to store it in my garage and it wouldn't let me. I got during Rooftop Rumble. Oh well.