3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Apfeltasche

GTA Online Quick Questions

Question

Apfeltasche

(Maybe this thread can be pinned, for a bit less mess with new topics)

My question: If I buy a apartment and want to buy a new one, do I get for sell it the same price I've paid?

Edited by Fuzzknuckles

Gat_2011
Posted (edited)

OT: I switch crews often well because I hunt crews for sport lol My question is..is there anyway to stop my friends getting a message on their screen every time I join a new crew? Im not trying to hide it I just imagine it may become annoying for my friends to get these messages. I have activities set to no one in the settings but this does not seem to work.

I don't get any kind of message. So i guess it's because of my settings.

All your friends may have to revisit and adjust their settings if they don't want to get a message eveytime you change from crew

My notifications settings are as follows:

Crew update = Off

Friend Updates = Off

Social Club = Off

PlaystationStore = Off

Edited by Gat_2011

StangOne50

OT: I switch crews often well because I hunt crews for sport lol My question is..is there anyway to stop my friends getting a message on their screen every time I join a new crew? Im not trying to hide it I just imagine it may become annoying for my friends to get these messages. I have activities set to no one in the settings but this does not seem to work.

I don't get any kind of message. So i guess it's because of my settings.

All your friends may have to revisit and adjust their settings if they don't want to get a message eveytime you change from crew

My notifications settings are as follows:

Crew update = Off

Friend Updates = Off

Social Club = Off

PlaystationStore = Off

Yea those are personal settings but it dont make sense every time I join a crew its announced to 50 of my friends. Most players probably dont bother with those settings.

Davatar
Posted (edited)

Hookers don't close car doors anymore after they finish the 'service'. Does this happen to you too?

Edited by Davatar

jpm1

is there a way to repair helos, apart from auto-landing at the office. like me if you answer

StormerBoy

is there a way to repair helos, apart from auto-landing at the office. like me if you answer

If it's your ceo buzzard, you can order another ceo vehicle, then order buzzard again and it will be fixed.

Otherwise you would need to buy a hangar.

jpm1

is it me or the custom radio previous/next track keys are bugguey on PC

StormerBoy

GTA Online Trailer -

0:46 - Is this an actual Race or Parachute job, if so which one is it? I'm guessing it's not because the narrator says there are 'unstructured activates to do', meaning this is friends in free roam messing about.

jpm1

what is the new content release hour on tuesday

JaberDoe

Used to be around 10AM GMT (like 6 AM EST).

Not sure if that's been changed.

Gridl0k
Posted (edited)

^ It's about 20m ago :)

Edited by Gridl0k

BunsJiggle

Haven't catch up with the newer car updates, could someone share a list of what is
the 5 fastest top speed super car in the game now?

jpm1

Used to be around 10AM GMT (like 6 AM EST).

Not sure if that's been changed.

today it was ~10h30 GMT+1. Thx anyways :^:

StormerBoy

Haven't catch up with the newer car updates, could someone share a list of what is

the 5 fastest top speed super car in the game now?

Youtube 'broughy'

StangOne50

Is there some new glitch to kill players in their bunkers? The other day I never left my bunker but somehow 2 player deaths were added to my stats and I can not figure out how or what could have happened.

Neuling2000

Yes Deluxo and flying under the map to the location of the bunker or facility.

And please stop changing your crew. It's annoying. :angry:

just kidding :colgate:

StangOne50

Does anyone know why my tattoos bleed through my shirt when i put a new crew emblem on the shirt? Any way to fix this?

Pedinhuh

On Topic: I own a Baller LE LWB Armored, I specifically bought it so I could have its CEO variant unlocked for free(can save you from a lot of trouble if you know how to use it).

If I sell it, will I also lose my CEO variant as well?

Nobody bothered to answer this, so I went and did it: Yes, it makes you lose the CEO variant as well.

lostmeogaccnt04

Got my PC V on release date but never wanted or played online. Got an itch to try it, went to install but gave up during the first disc looking at the installation speed and other 6 disks left. Still thinking about it so my question is what is the current size of all of the updates on top of compulsory 5gb or so download + disk (around 60gb)?

Also I remember something went stupid with social club and It did not let me log in to play sp, so I was changing my username and something went wrong and locked me out. That was the point of uninstall few years back. Is my code related to that username and locked out now I wonder as well.

Rai1994

I have never logged into iFruit nor have I even downloaded it. But I seem to have a custom plate available in Los Santos Customs. No one else has ever accessed my account, and the same thing is on my brother's account. It's a 'Yellow on Black' plate with a random assortment of letters and numbers. It doesn't cost anything to get it. The plate appeared several months to a year ago and I can't figure out why. I can't seem to find anything pertaining to it online anywhere either. We have not put the plate on any of our vehicles. Does anyone know what could have caused this plate to appear?

FlacidJack

Got my PC V on release date but never wanted or played online. Got an itch to try it, went to install but gave up during the first disc looking at the installation speed and other 6 disks left. Still thinking about it so my question is what is the current size of all of the updates on top of compulsory 5gb or so download + disk (around 60gb)?

Also I remember something went stupid with social club and It did not let me log in to play sp, so I was changing my username and something went wrong and locked me out. That was the point of uninstall few years back. Is my code related to that username and locked out now I wonder as well.

my root folder is 74GB without mods in it.

Not sure about your login problem but if your copy is legit you can always deal with R* support to fix issues like that.

FlacidJack

I have never logged into iFruit nor have I even downloaded it. But I seem to have a custom plate available in Los Santos Customs. No one else has ever accessed my account, and the same thing is on my brother's account. It's a 'Yellow on Black' plate with a random assortment of letters and numbers. It doesn't cost anything to get it. The plate appeared several months to a year ago and I can't figure out why. I can't seem to find anything pertaining to it online anywhere either. We have not put the plate on any of our vehicles. Does anyone know what could have caused this plate to appear?

no idea but that must be creepy. Now i'm curious what the plate # is!

lostmeogaccnt04
Posted (edited)

---

my root folder is 74GB without mods in it.

---

74? Holy ##. Cool, thanks for the info mate - might install just to see how the online mode is for lolz.

Edited by lostmeogaccnt04

Rai1994
Posted (edited)

no idea but that must be creepy. Now i'm curious what the plate # is!The plates are just random numbers and letters.

Anyway, aside from the plate thing.. Just a few minutes ago, I started having a bit of an issue, and I can't seem to find anything on it anywhere.. My character is refusing to stay behind cover. No matter how many times I press RB, he immediately stops taking cover. It only seems to happen during missions. It doesn't seem to happen in Freemode. It's very annoying and I can't figure out how to fix it, anyone know what might be the problem?

Edit: Nevermind, managed to fix it.. License Plate thing's still confusing though.

Also, I've been considering to create a second character, but I recall past issues of bad glitches by having 2 characters. Is this still an issue? Or has any problems from having 2 characters been fixed since then?

Edited by Rai1994

FelipeSCCP

So, I played a deathmatch and for some reason, my enemy icon wouldn't show up for nothing for like, 5 minutes. I find that só strange that I called Lester and ... even with that he wouldn't show up, even on the last 30secs he didn't show up. Why that happens?

No Homing

Does anyone know how to turn off the flashlight on my scuba gear?

TheExecutor10

I don't know the answers to the previous questions, but I am a victim of a somewhat strange bug.

I paid 100.000GTA$ for the Pacific Standard, but instead I'm shown the Series A Funding on the board in my apartment. And it gets worse: I'm not even able to do prep missions for the heist I didn't pay for, the game doesn't allow me to.

I already talked with R* support, but they couldn't help me.

Any tips?

FlacidJack
Posted (edited)

I don't know the answers to the previous questions, but I am the beneficiary of a pretty strange bug.

I quick joined a DD heist tonight and joined a Act 3 finale. The host launched with just the two of us and gave me 15%, we completed the heist and almost got the elite bonus when I notice it said my payout was 85%. Got back to freeroam and checked, I did get paid 85% and then Lester called me twice telling me I saved the world and unlocked free calls to lose heat.

Also my Act 2 DD heist was gone, the heist screen at the facility even looked like I had recently hosted Act 3.

Strange, I never hosted Act 3 before.

Edit: sorry just realized that's not a question nor was it quick, think Jack!

Generic question: is it a known bug / exploit to pay both players 85%?

Edited by FlacidJack

Gridl0k

Does anyone know how to turn off the flashlight on my scuba gear?

If you mean a saved outfit, you have to save it with the flashlight off. There's no toggle. Same when swimming, it's always on.

I don't know the answers to the previous questions, but I am a victim of a somewhat strange bug.

I paid 100.000GTA$ for the Pacific Standard, but instead I'm shown the Series A Funding on the board in my apartment. And it gets worse: I'm not even able to do prep missions for the heist I didn't pay for, the game doesn't allow me to.

I already talked with R* support, but they couldn't help me.

Any tips?

Phone Lester and cancel the heist?

TheExecutor10

I don't know the answers to the previous questions, but I am the beneficiary of a pretty strange bug.

I quick joined a DD heist tonight and joined a Act 3 finale. The host launched with just the two of us and gave me 15%, we completed the heist and almost got the elite bonus when I notice it said my payout was 85%. Got back to freeroam and checked, I did get paid 85% and then Lester called me twice telling me I saved the world and unlocked free calls to lose heat.

Also my Act 2 DD heist was gone, the heist screen at the facility even looked like I had recently hosted Act 3.

I'm sorry that I triggered you, at least I inspired you to be creative and waste your time.

The difference between my and your post is that I have a serious problem and that I actually asked a quick question ("Any tips?").

Thanks Gridl0k for the answer. Didn't know about that, it helped.

FlacidJack

I'm sorry that I triggered you, at least I inspired you to be creative and waste your time.

The difference between my and your post is that I have a serious problem and that I actually asked a quick question ("Any tips?").

Thanks Gridl0k for the answer. Didn't know about that, it helped.

huh? You didn't trigger me, i just used your intro. That did happen to me last night.