Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,348 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Apfeltasche

GTA Online Quick Questions

Question

Apfeltasche

(Maybe this thread can be pinned, for a bit less mess with new topics)

My question: If I buy a apartment and want to buy a new one, do I get for sell it the same price I've paid?

Edited by Fuzzknuckles

tommyvercetti.86

Hi. We got some problem with one crew. They attacks us all the time. When we chenged session, they chenges it too and all starts again. Any solution what we can do?

Sagrawa

Hi. We got some problem with one crew. They attacks us all the time. When we chenged session, they chenges it too and all starts again. Any solution what we can do?

You have a mole in your crew who invites those guys, or a dumbass who has someone of that crew on his friends-list without knowing.

tommyvercetti.86

You have a mole in your crew who invites those guys, or a dumbass who has someone of that crew on his friends-list without knowing.

Tkanks for answer. We now somebody has them on the friednd list. We try too find what we can do, It is imposible to play in public session in this time.

E•MO•TION

Is VIP work still limited to four hours? I can't seem to find the timer.

Gridl0k

Is VIP work still limited to four hours? I can't seem to find the timer.

I think they removed it in a recent update, but it's literally been a year since I went CEO so not entirely sure.

HKM87

If I buy the office garage, can I call the assistant now to deliver my rides from them? or it's still the mechanic?

Parth13

If I buy the office garage, can I call the assistant now to deliver my rides from them? or it's still the mechanic?

It's still mechanic for getting cars when on street, you will get an option for your office garages just like any other property.

Ai®a©ob®a

Does stallion come in hard top? On website its hard top but when I ordered it there was no top, or is there an option in LSC? I should have looked but I just sold it.

How do I remove player names from expanded minimap?

In case you haven't figured it out yet you can put a roof on at LSC and i don't think you can remove players name from the map

StangOne50

Does stallion come in hard top? On website its hard top but when I ordered it there was no top, or is there an option in LSC? I should have looked but I just sold it.

How do I remove player names from expanded minimap?

In case you haven't figured it out yet you can put a roof on at LSC and i don't think you can remove players name from the map

yes I did thank you. Thats odd about the players names though, On ps3 there was an option somewhere.

thuggerthugger1

Is it safe to be in public lobbies with all this rank and money just being added/taken from peoples accounts? Not tryna have moders take my money... also is there a way to do import export missions without public lobbies? Ik u can join, start playlist, quit and be in a public lobby urself, but an u just join a solo lobby and do the missions? What exactly is the option of solo lobby on gtaO. On xbox one if it helps. Thanks!

Gridl0k

I've almost never used it, but Solo is basically just the map and no events etc.

I/E missions can only be done in public lobbies.

Rank/money manipulation is purely a PC and LG thing, XB1 and PS4 have no modders because the consoles aren't jailbroken.

thuggerthugger1

I've almost never used it, but Solo is basically just the map and no events etc.

I/E missions can only be done in public lobbies.

Rank/money manipulation is purely a PC and LG thing, XB1 and PS4 have no modders because the consoles aren't jailbroken.

Thank you thank you... shame about the I/E stuff. I feel like sooner or later theyll patch the methods to get in ur own solo session and then we will be forced to deal with a**holes blowing cars up.

Gridl0k

I deliver almost entirely in public, populated sessions and I rarely lose a car. Ghost org is your friend, although I probably use it once in 20-30 runs, and highways help a lot. Ignore the GPS and figure out the fastest highway routes. Don't forget you can't be locked on to, so f*ck up any choppers that come your way using cover for the car.

Is this The Guy?

edit: nevermind I got my answer :)

Edited by That Guy There

No Homing

I made a capture with stunt props and placed respawn area on the stunt props but it spawns me down below.

What the hell do I do to make this garbage game work properly?

Tails Prower

I deliver almost entirely in public, populated sessions and I rarely lose a car. Ghost org is your friend, although I probably use it once in 20-30 runs, and highways help a lot. Ignore the GPS and figure out the fastest highway routes. Don't forget you can't be locked on to, so f*ck up any choppers that come your way using cover for the car.

They can't dodge Savage cannons or Hydra Cannon though...

No Homing

You can't dodge a well placed free aim rocket either.

Gridl0k

A savage caught me out once because I was expecting a Buzzard, but in general your mk1 eyeball plus Ghost Org will see you safe.

CrysisAverted

So I see these awesome clouds in director that I wan't to checkout in editor, but when I go into editor the f*cking clouds aren't there.

anybody know any way to keep the scene looking like it did in the first place?

sample

nJdxjwK.jpg

jpm1

Hello, i"m looking for non PvP action oriented activities in GTAO, apart from heists, and survival. any suggestions

Pedinhuh

Hello, i"m looking for non PvP action oriented activities in GTAO, apart from heists, and survival. any suggestions

Contact missions, Lamar missions, special vehicle missions and you can do VIP work and MC contract in invite only lobbies.

The rest of the activities are PvP oriented if I remember correctly.

CallsignReaver

Is there a way to set GTAO to locate players closer to me or with similar connection? Kinda tired of getting put in sessions with Chinese while I sit in Texas going "what the f*ck"

jpm1

Thanks!

how do you retract Ruiner 2000 missiles bays

Edit: i think i found. you just need to go passive

Edited by jpm1

jpm1

if you edit a crew do you loose any progress. i was lvl 10 in my crew, i edited a bit and i lost anything except my car colors

xPacified

My level was reset in GTA, my user is xPacified. Please help me.

Edited by xPacified

Gridl0k

My level was reset in GTA, my user is xPacified. Please help me.

Hi,

This isn't Rockstar Support. Were you given a 30-day ban? If so there's no appeal, and you'll need to make sure your install is clean before you go back on or be perma-banned.

Edited by Gridl0k

jpm1

how do you launch an activity without waiting the lobby to be full. for example i want to launch golf alone. i don't have markers. so i can only launch from the phone. but each time i have to wait for 3 guys, which can be painful

and i have another problem. somebody can tell me why after having reactivated my fake papers forgery, the workers didn't arrive after hours

Edited by jpm1

Gridl0k

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ about the Bikers stuff but you should probably just re-enable the Golf marker, can't think of another way unless you want to be a douche and lag out your foursome, and it's just one marker.

Edited by Gridl0k

No Homing

If I switch to another Office, will I lose all the money and stuff laying around?

Gridl0k

Nope.

Originally you would, until you did another crate mission when it would all come back, but I'm told this was patched.

Edited by Gridl0k