3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Kozmar1987

The mystery of Jefferson motel

Kozmar1987

Hello everyone, Mi name is Kozmar and this is my first post...

Im from Argentina, and in the spanish community we have a really famous creepypasta called The mistery of the Motel Jefferson, i tried to make a translate but i know that´s not perfect... (Please suscribe to my channel if you really liked the video)

The most important is the video (Recreation of the Creepypasta :D)

PLEASE, if you could help me with the translate i would appreciate it

It was about 11 PM of the night, when my mother told me that she gonna leave the home. i didn't care and went to play the game Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Original in my Playstation 2.

Started a new game and all were normal, the title of loading ended and i started to play as CJ. as i finished the game a lot of times, i didn't care follow any rules and i went to explore the map. The first thing that i found was the motel Jefferson that was next to the start of the game, some strange is that out of him this got two floors and inside this got three floors.
Once inside i climbed the stairs and i went to the lobby that has a skylight, that was strange because this doesn't have glass.
i tried climb with the Jetpack cheat but that was impossible, for some reason the game didn't let me, later i tried with the KANGAROO cheat, i climbed to a plant and i jumped in to the skylight, and it worked.
I was on the interior i saw all the rooms on the motel, i was stuck and i didn't know what to do. I thought that the only way to leave from there is using the Jetpack cheat YECGAA, i did it and i fell from the Motel. the fall lasts around of 2 minutes, once i was down i saw some houses there, i neared because the house had one window opened, and i saw something horrible...
that was the body of the mother and brother of CJ
CJ started to cry saying Ohhh no, NOOOOOOOO, i couldn´t do nothing, that was like a cinematic from the game.
After Cry CJ started to run on a road and the camera kept freeze.
i never understood what happened that night... i never played gta again
TOC

Son of Zeus

Lmao cool story bro

Blackalien

Very well made. I liked it and for a moment I thought it's real, but the next second I was like: ''Naah, that's not possible'' :D:^:

P.S. Actually the place is called Heaven(the palce where all interiors are), blue hell is that thing under the map. And you can't use jetpack, because Heaven is very high in the sky(above the fly limit). :colgate:

Edited by blackalienHD

Kozmar1987

Very well made. I liked it and for a moment I thought it's real, but the next second I was like: ''Naah, that's not possible'' :D:^:

P.S. Actually the place is called Heaven(the palce where all interiors are), blue hell is that thing under the map. And you can't use jetpack, because Heaven is very high in the sky(above the fly limit). :colgate:

Thanks

Kozmar1987

EDIT: << Merged post into the "Deleted" post >>

Hello everybody, im Kozmar and this is my second post, i made one like 3 weeks ago and this was deleted for some reason.

I made a video in wich i shows the "truth" about the Motel Jefferson, this is a Spanish creepypasta really famous and i would like show you something cool.

I'll show you the creepypasta and later the video

Creepypasta:
It was about 11 PM of the night, when my mother told me that she gonna leave the home. i didn't care and went to play the game Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Original in my Playstation 2.
Started a new game and all were normal, the title of loading ended and i started to play as CJ. as i finished the game a lot of times, i didn't care follow any rules and i went to explore the map. The first thing that i found was the motel Jefferson that was next to the start of the game, some strange is that out of him this got two floors and inside this got three floors.
Once inside i climbed the stairs and i went to the lobby that has a skylight, that was strange because this doesn't have glass.
i tried climb with the Jetpack cheat but that was impossible, for some reason the game didn't let me, later i tried with the KANGAROO cheat, i climbed to a plant and i jumped in to the skylight, and it worked.
I was on the interior i saw all the rooms on the motel, i was stuck and i didn't know what to do. I thought that the only way to leave from there is using the Jetpack cheat YECGAA, i did it and i fell from the Motel. the fall lasts around of 2 minutes, once i was down i saw some houses there, i neared because the house had one window opened, and i saw something horrible...
that was the body of the mother and brother of CJ
CJ started to cry saying Ohhh no, NOOOOOOOO, i couldn´t do nothing, that was like a cinematic from the game.
After Cry CJ started to run on a road and the camera kept freeze.
i never understood what happened that night... i never played gta again
And the video right here (PLEASE SUSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL If you really liked)
Edited by lil weasel

A.C.M.

i must say i tested that, all the parts are true until i get to ground under interior, no cutscene starting at that point shown in video, maybe i got pc version with cut secret parts out! btw could anyone else also test this thing under the jefferson motel interior? i really wanna know if this dude Kozmar is lying or not!

Edited by Jaanus949

Blackalien

i must say i tested that, all the parts are true until i get to ground under interior, no cutscene starting at that point shown in video, maybe i got pc version with cut secret parts out! btw could anyone else also test this thing under the jefferson motel interior? i really wanna know if this dude Kozmar is lying or not!

Ahhh, decripitons are not made for nothing. Just read it and you'll understand most of the things you are wondering about...

Edited by blackalienHD

A.C.M.

sorry, my bad, didn't open full description...

lil weasel

Is this some kind of Blue Heaven/Hell with mods?

I certainly do not see any "Mystery" involving the Jefferson Motel that was not discovered before, other than the Graves and coffins, which seem out of place.

Blackalien

Is this some kind of Blue Heaven/Hell with mods?

I certainly do not see any "Mystery" involving the Jefferson Motel that was not discovered before, other than the Graves and coffins, which seem out of place.

Maybe it's a script, because I don't see an other way of interacting with mods in Heaven. I don't think it's possible to even palce an object. About the story, he says it's popular in his country, I don't know what is so special with this, except the things rockstar didn't put back to normal after the mission ''Reuniting The Families''.

Edited by blackalienHD

DragonpokeZ

It's fake. Somebody debunked it already, I just can't remember who. There's little reports that it's true and most of them don't show any evidence. The main reason why people believed it is because they didn't know why the sky darkneded due to a lack of knowledge about the Hidden Interiors/Heavens. It's a problem in the Spanish-speaking gaming community in general, misinformation of hidden game mechanics leads to the few people who know about them to spread fake rumors like this. Most people believed the place where CJ ends up after descending with the Jetpack was some sort of ghost town instead of realizing it was the street outside the Jeff Motel in East LS, which is easy to confirm as you can see Smoke's Crack Palace's breakable wall at some point in the distance, along with a few pickups and the house you have to burn in Burning Desire and a road with a few small houses. You can also notice one of main cliches in fake mysteries like this: It (supposedly) only works with an original, unmodded, non-warez copy of the game, which few people have, and fewer people meet that requirement AND are willing to waste their time in debunking stuff like this

BTW here's a video showing off how it's fake, although it's in Spanish and is very long:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae3dfpLl9MA

Edited by DragonpokeZ

OrionSR

Creepy Pasta - look it up, it's seasonal. This was offered as fan fiction, just a fun story he wanted to share with a larger audience.

Kozmar1987

It's fake. Somebody debunked it already, I just can't remember who. There's little reports that it's true and most of them don't show any evidence. The main reason why people believed it is because they didn't know why the sky darkneded due to a lack of knowledge about the Hidden Interiors/Heavens. It's a problem in the Spanish-speaking gaming community in general, misinformation of hidden game mechanics leads to the few people who know about them to spread fake rumors like this. Most people believed the place where CJ ends up after descending with the Jetpack was some sort of ghost town instead of realizing it was the street outside the Jeff Motel in East LS, which is easy to confirm as you can see Smoke's Crack Palace's breakable wall at some point in the distance, along with a few pickups and the house you have to burn in Burning Desire and a road with a few small houses. You can also notice one of main cliches in fake mysteries like this: It (supposedly) only works with an original, unmodded, non-warez copy of the game, which few people have, and fewer people meet that requirement AND are willing to waste their time in debunking stuff like this

BTW here's a video showing off how it's fake, although it's in Spanish and is very long:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae3dfpLl9MA

:D Thanks for comment, yes dude i wrote a message in the description... i used some programs to do it cya later, and remember read description before to comment...

The truth is that idk if the legend is real or not, must be a first version of the Game in Xbox or PS2

DragonpokeZ

It isn't real and I just explained why

Inadequate

Oh my god... that guy was high af when he wrote that thing haha. Damn, he have much free time.

gIIh81D.jpg

Kozmar1987

Oh my god... that guy was high af when he wrote that thing haha. Damn, he have much free time.

gIIh81D.jpg

haha Thanks for comment, i made this post to show the video That's important cya later dude